HAVELLS INDIA LTD.

( Cable Division )- Alwar
GUARANTEED TECHNICAL PARTICULAR
Ref. No . HIL/GTP/RA/124/2012 Dated - 06.03.2012 Sr. No 1 2 3 4 5 Descriptions Name & adress of Manufacturer. Applicable Standard to which cable confirms Type of cable Voltage Grade. Conductor detail ~ Conductor material ~ Nominal cross-sectional Area ~ Min Number of strands in each conductor. Shape of conductor 6 Screening on Conductor : ~ Type & Material. ~ Aprrox . Thickness of semiconducting part 7 Insulation : ~ Material. ~ Nominal thickness ~ Negetive tolerance on insulation thickness 8 Screening on Insulation : Non metalic part ~Material / Type ~Approx. thickness metalic part ~Material / Type ~Approx. thickness 9 10 Identification of cores Inner Sheath : ~ Material. ~ Type. ~ Thickness (Min.). 11 12 Filler material Armouring : ~ Material. & Type ~ Nominal dimension of armour 13 Outer Sheath : ~ Material. ~ Type. ~ Thickness (Min.). ~ Colour of outer sheath 14 15 16 17 18 Approximate overall diameter. Net weight of cable (approx.). Standard drum length Non - Standard drum length ~ Direct in ground ~ in ducts ~ In air ~Allowable max. cond. Temp. when carrying cont. rated current Short Circuit Rating ~ Short Circuit current rating for 1 Sec.duration ~Allowable max. cond. Temp. at the time of short circuit mm KGS/KM Mtrs. Mtrs. Amps Amps Amps Deg. C mm Extruded P.V.C. Type-ST-2 confirming of IS : 5831/84 2.04 Black 57 4700 500 ± 5% Max. 5 % of the overall quantity 620 530 960 90 mm Hard Drawn Aluminium Flat strips 4 x 0.80 (with ±10 % tolerance) mm Extruded Black -P.V.C. Type-ST-2 confirming of IS : 5831/84 0.60 Not applicable mm Copper tape shall be wrapped hellically with 100% coverage 0.040 Not applicable mm Semiconducting Compound by extrusion 0.30 mm mm X.L.P.E. confirming to I.S. 7098 Pt- 2 /1985 5.50 0.1 + 0.1 t ( Where t is nominal thickness) mm Semiconducting Compound by extrusion 0.30 mm
2

1CX800 Unit A2XFaY Havells India Ltd. , Plot no - A-461/462 , M.I.A. -ALWAR ( Raj.) IS : 7098, Part-2, 1985 With up to date ammendment HT POWER CABLE KV 11 / 11 KV Aluminium E.C.Grade 800 53 Stranded circular compacted as per Class -2 of IS -8130 No.

Continuous Current Rating for Standard IS Condition when Laid.

19

K.AMPS Deg. C

75.20 250

cm 1 X 1014 1 X 1012 HAVELLS 11 /11 KV XLPE ELECTRIC CABLE 800 SQMM-2012 Shall be printed on every meter of length on outer sheath Ohms/Km Ohms/Km Ohms/Km Micro F / KM 0.0367 0. ( Max. capacitance of cable Volume resistivity ( Min) at 27 Deg.20 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Electrical parameters Conductor DC Resistance at 20°C..).0530 0. Approx.) Conductor AC Resistance at 90°C( approx. Reactance of cable at 50HZ Approx.C Ohms .cm at 90 Deg. C Ohms .50 21 22 Embossing details on cable outer sheath Sequential marking of length .097 0.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful