This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
ALL powers and ALL purity and ALL greatness----------------- EVERY THING IS IN THE SOUL.
• TALK NOT ABOUT IMPURITY, BUT SAY THAT WE ARE PURE. • Hold fast to the real Self, think only pure thoughts,…………………..
• He who chooses perfection becomes pure.
• All truth in the universe will manifest in your heart, if you are sufficiently pure. • You are the Pure One; awake and arise, O mighty one, this sleep does not become you. • Ay, forget first the love for gold, and name and fame, for this trumpery world of ours. Then, only then, you will understand the love of…… ………… (God), too holy to be attained without giving up everything, too sacred to be understood until the soul has become perfectly pure. People with ideas of sex, and of money, and of fame, bubbling up every minute in the heart, daring to criticise. • Can you not see the tide of death and materialism that is rolling over these Western lands? Can you not see the power of lust and unholiness, that is eating into the very vitals of society? Believe me, you will not arrest these things by talk, or by
• • • • •
movements of agitation for reform; but by renunciation, by standing up, in the midst of decay and death, as mountains of righteousness. Talk not, but let the power of purity, the power of chastity, the power of renunciation, emanate from every pore of your body. Let it strike those who are struggling day and night for gold, that even in the midst of such a state of things, there can be one to whom wealth counts for nothing. Put away lust and wealth. Sacrifice yourselves. Hold yourself in readiness, i.e., be pure and holy, and love for love’s sake. Everything will come right if you are pure and sincere. Remain pure always. Whatever others think or do, lower not your standard of purity, morality and love. Be pure and be good; be pure and love everyone. Purify yourself, and the world is bound to be purified. Let us perfect the means; the end will take care of itself. For the world can be good and pure, only if our lives are good and pure. Therefore, let us purify ourselves. Let us make ourselves perfect.
• Darkness is less light; evil is less good; impurity is less purity. • Be pure, staunch, and sincere to the very backbone, and everything will be all right. • The soul is by its nature pure and perfect, infinite in power and blessed. • So long as you are pure, and true to your principles, you will never fail, and blessings will be yours. • Please be careful not to become impure even in thought, as also in speech and action; always try to do good to others as far as in you lies. • Goodness is our nature, perfection is our nature, not imperfection, not impurity. • What power is higher than the power of purity? • Only let me be perfectly pure, perfectly sincere, and perfectly unselfish. • Keep yourself holy and pure. • A pure heart sees beyond the intellect. • Hold fast to the real self, think only pure thoughts, and you will accomplish more than a regiment of mere preachers. Out of purity and silence comes the word of power. • Make yourselves decent men!...................Be chaste and pure!.................There is no other way.
• The purer the body and mind, the quicker the desired result will be obtained. • Truth, purity and unselfishness--------------wherever these are present, there is no power, below or above the sun to crush the possessor thereof. Equipped with these, one individual is able to face the whole universe in opposition. • The man who is pure and who dares, does all things. • Say, day and night, “Come up, my brothers; you are the infinite ocean of purity! Be God! Manifest as God!” • Work hard. Be holy and pure and the fire will come. • Purity, patience, and perseverance overcome all obstacles. • Power will come, glory will come, goodness will come, purity will come, and everything that is excellent will come when this sleeping soul is roused to self-conscious activity. • Be pure first, and you will have power. • Neither numbers nor powers nor wealth nor learning nor eloquence nor anything else will prevail, but purity, living the life, in one word, ANUBHUTI, Realisation. • All men are pure; all men are good. • No body is ugly, no body is impure.
We have wept long enough; no more weeping, but stand on your feet and be men. It is a manmaking religion that we want. It is man-making theories that we want. It is man-making education all around that we want. And here is the test of truth-anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison; there is no life in it, it cannot be true. Truth is strengthening. Truth is purity, Truth is all knowledge. Truth must be strengthening, must be enlightening, must be invigorating.
• The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them. • Bless people when they revile you. Think how much good they are doing by helping to stamp out the false ego. Hold fast to the Atman, think only pure thoughts, and you will accomplish more than a regiment of mere preachers. • Impurity is a mere superimposition under which your real nature has become hidden. But the real you is already perfect, already strong. • Oh, to live even for a day in the full light of freedom, to breathe the free air of simplicity! Isn’t that the highest purity? • Tremendous purity, tremendous renunciation, is the one secret of spirituality. "Neither through wealth, nor through progeny, but through renunciation alone is immortality to be reached," say the Vedas. "Sell all that thou hast and give to poor, and follow me," says the Christ. So all great saints and prophets have expressed it, and have carried it out in their lives. How can great spirituality come without renunciation?
Give me few men and women who are pure and selfless and I shall shake the world. • The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them. • The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them. • Purity in thought, speech, and act is absolutely necessary for anyone to be religious. Purity is strength. Spiritual truth is purity. • Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success. And, above all, love.
• If you are pure, if you are strong, you, one man, are equal to the whole world. • The purer the mind, the easier it is to control. • Strength is in goodness, in purity. • Goodness is our nature, purity is our nature, and that nature can never be destroyed. • Perfect purity is the most essential thing, for only “the pure in heart shall see God.” • You must be pure and help any one who comes to you, as much as lies in your power.
The miseries of the world cannot be cured by physical help only. Until man’s nature changes, these physical needs will always arise, and miseries will always be felt, and no amount of physical help will cure them completely. The only solution of this problem is to make mankind pure. Ignorance is the mother of all the evil and all the misery we see. Let men have light, let them be pure and spiritually strong and educated, then alone will misery cease in the world, not before.
• Be pure and be good; be pure and love everyone. • Remove the veils of ignorance by purity, then we manifest ourselves as we really are and know that we were never in bondage. • In purity is no bondage. • Buddha set his greatest enemy free because he, by hating him (Buddha) so much, kept constantly thinking of him; that thought purified his mind and he became ready for freedom. Therefore think of God all the time and that will purify you. •
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.