This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
A) B) C) D) Supports a structured design process Separation between layout and business data Automatic data transport using data binding All of the above.
2) What is the Architecter Webdynpro Follows? A) Client-Server Architecture. B) MVC Architecture C) All of the above. D).None of the above. 3) Elaborate M, V, and C, IN MVC? A) B) C) D) Model, View and Controller Metadata, View and Configuration Model, Visible and Component None of the above.
4) What is Mapping and Binding? A) Mapping Nodes to Views from Component Controller and binding to View UI Elements B) Mapping Nodes from Views to Component Controller and to Component Controller UI Elements. C) None of the Above. D) All of the Above. 5) What is the Functionality of Plugs? A) B) C) D) To Navigate between the Views To navigate between plugs. To Navigate between Component controllers None of the Above.
6) Difference between the Methods WDDOINIT and WDMODIFYVIEW? A) WDDOINIT Triggers before screen is displayed and WDMODIFYVIEW triggers after the screen is displayed. B) WDDOINIT Triggers after the screen is displayed and WDMODIFYVIEW Triggers before the screen is Displayed. C) Both of the above are correct. D) None of the above is correct.
7) What is the Purpose of Node and Attribute in View/Component Controller? A) B) C) D) To bind the data from Database to UI Elements To transfer the data from UI to Database fields Via Context. Both of the above. None of the above.
8) What is a Face-less Component? A) B) C) D) Component Without Ciomponent Controller Component without View and Window. Both of the above. None of the above
9) Describe about Supply function/Singleton properties of a Node? A) To fill the Node at Run time for the selected record Along with Singleton property Checked which improves the performance. B) To fill the Node at Run time for the selected record Along with Singleton property Checked which decreases the performance. C) Both of the above. D) None of the Above. 10) What is assistance Class? A) B) C) D) Class with Bussiness Related data methods. Class with UI Related data methods. Both of the above. None of the above.
11) What is the Interface that is used for handling Messages? A) B) C) D) if_wd_message_manager. If_wd_context_node. If_wd_context_element. None of the above.
12) List the Hook methods? A) WDDOAFTERACTION, WDDOBEFOREACTION and WDDOEXIT B) WDDOINIT and WDDOMODIFYVIEW C) Only A D) All of the above.
13) Name the View that is created Along with Component creation? A) Input View B) Result View C) Empty View D) None of the Above. 14) A Method can be called across the Components, if it is? A) Instance Method. B) Static Method. C) Interface Method. D) All of the above. 15) What is External mapping? A) Mapping Between the Controllers of the same component B) Mapping between Controllers of the Different Components C) All of the above. D) None of the above. 16) What do you mean by Internationalization? A) B) C) D) Transalation of Texts using OTR. Translation of texts Using Language Converters None Of the above All of the above.
17) What attribute will be created in all the controllers when you assign the Assistance Class? A) WD_THIS. B) WD_CONTEXT C) WD_ASSIST D) None of the Above. 18) The following method is used to bind the structure to the Node A) BIND_TABLE. B) GET_STATIC_ATTRIBUTES C) SET_STATIC_ATTRIBUTES D) None of the above. 19) What is the Difference between the methods GET_STATIC_ATTRIBUTES and
A) Get_static_attributes used to retrieve table of records and get_static_attributes_table is used to retrieve single record. B) Get_static_attributes used to retrieve single record and get_static_attributes_table is used to retrieve table of records.
C) All of the above. D) None of the above. 20). what are the types of Layout? A) Flow layout and Matrix layout
B) Grid layout and Row layout C) All of the above. D) None of the above