This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Hi Everybody, Welcome to the excellent journey of diet plan, its wonderful with great results in no time. The diet plan is of just 6 weeks, I will be giving u the sample workout and sample diet for the 6 weeks, whatever I have discovered and tried it throughout the diet.This document includes the recipies of some meals like breakfast,healthy snacks, smoothies, etc….. The diet plan have some useful facts:
1. There are some fat burning foods available in store, during the diet if u eat
these foods combine with some exercise u will have a flat stomach in just only 6 weeks and also shed the extra pounds from your body, People who have followed this diet plan have lost almost 12 kgs. In just 6 weeks.
2. When u do a exercise the calcium n protein in your body needs to burn the
fats so the diet includes the foods containing maximum number of calcium n protein ie dairy products. 3. This diet emphasizes more on building your muscles weight rather than fats weight, it will turn your body into fat burning machine. 4. One more advantage of this diet is that , whenever we go to gym or try any other exercise if we leave it for some time , again we regain the shape, but by doing this diet n exercise, the fats are totally gone for ever n only remains in your body are the muscles.
5. This diet emphasizes on building your Metabolism, is the rate at which the
body burns its way through calories just to keep itself alive, your heart is beating,your lungs breathing, your blood pumping etc. Your body is burning calories all the time.
There are 3 main types of calorie burn that happen throut the day: 1. The thermic effect of eating: Between 10 to 20 % of calories are burned while digesting your food. Your body uses more calories to burn proteins. 2. Exercise and Movement: Another 10 to 15 % calories are burnt when you any movement or exercises or moving your muscles or just turning the pages of a book will burn the calories. 3. Basal Metabolism: Whenever you are resting, watching TV, sleeping at these time the calories are burnt.In fact, 60 to 80 % of calories are burnt when u are doing nothing at all, but only if u follow the diet plan. 6. Keep a count of negative calories i.e. Negative calorie foods are foods, which use more calories to digest than the calories food actually contains!, In other words, the body has to work hard in order to extract calories from these foods. This gives these foods a tremendous natural fat-burning advantage. Consider the facts: A piece of dessert consisting of 400 Calories (actually 400 kilocalories) may only require 150 Calorie (actually 150 kilocalories) to digest by our body, resulting in a net gain of 250 calories which is added to our body fat ! 2. On the other hand, a 5 calorie piece of celery may require 150 calorie to digest, but resulting in a net loss of 145 calories from our body fat !! It implies that the more you eat, the more you lose weight!!! Therefore, these foods are said to be good for achieving weight loss naturally without starving."
Negative Calorie Vegetables Asparagus Chicory Lettuce
Beet Root Broccoli Cabbage Carrot Cauliflower Celery
Hot Chili Cucumber Garden cress Garlic Green Beans Negative Calorie Fruits
Onion Radish Spinach Turnip Zucchini
Apple Blueberries Cantaloupe Cranberry Grapefruit
Honeydew Lemon/Lime Mango Orange Papaya Peach
Pineapple Raspberry Strawberry Tomato Tangerine Turnip Watermelon
6. There are some points to be considered while eating to have a flatter tummy: Eat slowly,taking small mouthfuls of your food and sips of your drink and chewing well.The brain takes 15 mins to receive the message that your stomach has had enough to eat, so eating too quickly will result in overeating. Give your food your full attention.At meal times relax , but give good poster as u sit, it will help in digesting food as the internal organs are in best position to do so. Eat smaller portions frequently n keep salty foods to a minimum. Having frizzy drinks while eating will result in heartburn n wind. Try now to eat the same food 2 days continous.Try to eat any fruit an hour before or after the meals, helps digest the food easily. Have a glass of orange juice or tomato juice in breakfast compulsory, coz it has antioxidants and these are to be consumed after heavy breakfast only not after lunch or dinner or any other time, it works as anitiseptic for the body to keep to healthy for long. Try to have smoothies as a evening snack as it helps to keep you full for longer times. 7. Try not to eat the products those have highest value of HFCS(high fructose corn syrup), its very bad for health specially, for heart, can causes many heart diseases including cancers. Includes in cereals, ketchup,frizzy drinks,pasta sauce, biscuits,meal replacement bars,regular soft drinks,commercial sweets(jelly beans), pancake syrup,frozen yogurt,fruit flavoured yogurt, high sweetened cereals, energy bars.
8. Try to lower the contents of trans fat, these are the fats which is also not good for health , it can cause diabetes, high blood pressure at a very early stage, also weaken your immune system,how to look for them is add all the numbers listed back of any product u pick n minus the fat contents , the number left is the trans fat.Normally the trans fat should be 2-3 % but if it exceeds more than that , just don’t have that product. These are contained in chocolates,cheese spread, biscuits, corn chips, crackers, French fries, frozen waffles, margarine butter, potato chips. 9. There are some power foods: Almonds and other nuts Beans n pulses Spinach n other green veg’s Dairy products Instant hot oat cereal Eggs Turkey n other lean meats Peanut butter Olive oil Wholegrain cereal n breads Extra protein whey powder Rasberries n other berries. 10.The Abs-Diet recommended calcium rich foods: 30g grated parmesan cheese 170 ml large curd cottage cheese(paneer) 240ml low fat yogurt 240 ml skimmed milk 30g gruyere cheese 30g cheddar cheese 30g mozzarella cheese 1 scoop whey powder protein
11.Guidelines to follow:
Eat 6 meals a day Make the 12 abs diet powerfoods the part of your diet Drink smoothies regularly(recommended ti me is at 4 pm) snack. Stop counting the calories/day/week/month Know what to drink n what not to,i.e soft drinks make you full but they empty calories to yr body. For one meal a weak forget all other 5 guidelines. 12.Beans for your diet: Soya beans. Haricot beans Chikpeas Black beans Cannelloni beans Kidney beans Lima(butter) beans 13.Fat burning foods : Apples,apricots,artichokes ,asparagus, beets ,blackberries,blueberries ,broccoli,Brussels sprouts ,cabbage,cantaloupe melon,carrots,cauliflower ,celery,cherries ,chives(herb),cod(fish),corn,crabs ,cranberries,cucumbers ,eggplant(brinjals),flounder ,garlic,grapefruit ,grapes,green beans ,honeydew(melon),kale ,leeks,lemons ,lettuce,limes ,lobster,mangoes ,mushrooms,nectarines ,okra(bhendi),onions ,oranges,papaya ,parsley,peaches ,pears,peas ,peppers(simla mirch),pineapple ,prunes,pumpkin ,radishes,raspberries ,red cabbage,sauerkraut ,scallions,spinach ,squash,strawberries ,string beans,tangerines ,tomatoes,turnips(mula),watermelon
We are done with the facts now we move on to healthy snacks: Popcorn:( not soaked in butter or salt)
It's very high in fiber and low in calories. The best kind to eat is the air popped but if you're going to pop it on the stove make sure you use oils with monosaturated fats like canola or olive oil. Be careful with microwave popcorn. Check the labels for sodium and fat content because it varies from brand to brand. Almonds and Other Nuts: You've heard the old phrase "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well now people are saying the same thing about a handful of nuts. The biggest weapon contained in nuts is the monosaturated fat. This kind of fat is actually good for you and can even help clear your arteries.Nuts help fill you up and are also high in Vitamin E, fiber and magnesium.Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps fight diseases such as cancer, asthma, osteoperosis and a host of other inflammations. Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is a delicious member of the legume family. It has a lot of the same good qualities as regular nuts, and is great because it will fill you up quickly. If you ever want to hold yourself over to the next meal just eat a couple of teaspoons of peanut butter. That's 190 calories right there and you get a load of protein.You can also add it to your fruit, crackers, or even a smoothie. It makes a great healthy snack. Watch your consumption of it, however. Despite the protein, peanut butter is considered a high-calorie food. So be sure you don't overdo it. Smoothies: Fruit smoothies can actually be used as a meal replacement if you pack them with enough ingredients. You can have milk shakes as well but with using the soya milk, as soya milk is fat free.
Depending upon what you put in them, they can contain anywhere between 400 and 600 calories which will keep you full for hours. The benefit to this kind of snack is you can get fruit, protein, fiber and dairy all in one delicious serving. The choice is up to you. Here are some of the recipies: 1. Mango Smoothie: 1 Large ripe mango,peeled n chopped 200ml soya milk 150ml soya yogurt Put the mango n other ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth , add a couple of ice cubes and drink immediately. 2. Banana n Almond smoothie: 1 ripe banana, sliced 250ml skimmed milk 25g almonds ground pinch of ground cinammon a little honey to sweetened(optional) Put the banana into freezer- proof container and freeze for atleast 2 hrs or overnight. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until thick or frothy, n serve immediately.
3. Power smoothie: 240ml skimmed milk 2 tblspn low fat vanilla yogurt 50g hot oat cereal 2 tspn peanut butter(unsalted n sugar free) 2 tspn chocolate whey powder 6 ice cubes crushed. Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 4. Strawberry field marshall smoothie: 120ml low fat vanilla yogurt 240 ml skimmed milk 2 tspns peanut butter 170 g frozen strawberries
2 tspns whey powder 6 ice cubes crushed. Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 5. Cereal killer: 40 g All-Bran cereal 1 tblspn honey(optional) 240ml skimmed milk 60g blueberries 6 ice cubes crushed. Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 6. Banana split smoothie 1 banana 240ml skimmed milk 120ml low fat vanilla yogurt 2 tblspns frozen orange juice concentrate 2 tspns whey powder 6 ice cubes crushed. Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 7. Halle berries smoothies: 50g instant hot oat cereal nuked in water or milk 180ml skimmed milk 100g mixed frozen blueberries, strawberriesn raspberries. 2 tspns whey powder 3 ice cubes crushed. Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 8. Summer smoothie: 115g frozen strawberries 1 banana 1 wedge honeydew melon 120ml low fat vanilla yogurt 180ml skimmed milk 2 tspns vanilla whey powder 3 ice cubes crushed
Mix all the ingredients n blend it. 9. PB&J Smotthie: 180ml low fat vanilla yogurt 180ml skimmed milk 2 tspns peanut butter 1 medium banana 90g frozen strawberries 2 tspns whey powder 4 ice cubes crushed Mix all the ingredients n blend it. Low Fat Yogurt: An 8-ounce cup of yogurt generally contains 2-3 grams of fat and around 150 calories. This is a much better snack food option than something like ice cream. A recent study showed people that consumed three servings of light yogurt daily as part of a reduced-calorie diet lost about 20 percent more weight than those who only cut calories. Some recipes will even call for low fat yogurt to replace sour cream. Sample time schedule: 8 am: breakfast 11am: snack or fruit 1 pm: lunch 4 pm:snack 6 pm:snack 8pm: dinner
Abs diet sample breakfast: 240 ml smoothie
2 tblspn peanut butter with wholemeal bread,with 1 cup of skimmed milk. Same as above with 75g berries. 2 scrambelled eggs , 2 slices of wholegrain toast, 1 banana, 240 ml skimmed milk. 30g high fibre cereal mixed with 15g of cruchy nut cornflakes, 2 tblspn of almonds,n 180ml of skimmed milk. 1 slice of wholegrain bread with 1 tblspn of peanut butter, 1 meduim orange, 40g all bram cereal with 120ml skimmed milk, with 75 g of berries. Upma Poha, 2 veg Sandwitch with 120ml of skimmed milk boiled pulses as much as u want. Salads as much as u want. Soya milk with otabix/wholemeal bread/toast/wheatabix etc.
Abs diet Workout suggested weekly schedule:
Some guidelines to follow: Leave atleast 48 hrs between your weight workouts of same bosy parts. Your muscles need time to recover n repair themselves after a workout. Take 1 day each week rest with no formal exercise. Warm up for 5 mins before starting the exercise by doing jogging, jumping jacks, skipping etc.
Don’t forget to stretch out yr body after the workout, it reduces tension from yr muscles n help you to relax. The three components of your weekly schedule include: 1. Strength training: Recommeded 3 times a week. 2. Additional cardiovascular exercise: Optional , eg’s cycling, swimming, walking, running,shouls be done on your 3 off days(atleast twice a week) n 1 day atleast a interval workout. 3. Abs exercise: Twice a week.
Sample workout schedule: Monday: Total body strength training workout with abs emphasis: Complete 1 set of each ab exercise Then complete the rest of the circuit twice.
Exercise Traditional crunch Bent knee leg raise Oblique V-up Bridge Back Extension Squat Bench press Military press Pulldown Upright row Triceps pushdown Leg extension Biceps curl Leg curl
Repeatitions 12-15 12-15 10 each side 1 0r 2 12 –15 10-12 10 10 10 10 10 10-12 10 10-12
Rest None None None None none 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds
sets 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Tuesday(optional): Light cardiovascular workouts such as walking, running, swimming etc for max 30 minutes only, preferably at mornings or night after dinner. Wesnesday: Total body strength training workout with abs emphasis: Complete 1 set of each ab exercise once, Then complete the rest of the circuit twice. Exercise Traditional crunch Bent knee leg raise Oblique V-up Bridge Back Extension Squat Bench press Military press Repeatitions 12-15 12-15 10 each side 1 0r 2 12 –15 10-12 10 10 Rest None None None None none 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds sets 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2
Pulldown Upright row Triceps pushdown Leg extension Biceps curl Leg curl
10 10 10 10-12 10 10-12
30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds
2 2 2 2 2 2
Thursday(optional): Light cardiovascular workouts such as walking, running, swimming etc for max 30 minutes only, preferably at mornings or night after dinner. Friday: Total body strength training workout with leg emphasis: Repeat entire circuit twice. Exercise Squat Bench press Military press Pulldown Travelling lunge Upright row Step-up Triceps pushdown Leg extension Biceps curl Leg curl Saturday: Abs workout: Repeatitions 10-12 10 10 10 10-12 each leg 10 10-12 each leg 10 10-12 10 10-12 Rest 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds 30 seconds sets 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Exercise Traditional crunch Bent knee leg raise Oblique v-up Bridge Back extension
Repeatitions 12-15 12 6-10 each side 1-2 12-15
Rest None None None None None
sets 1 1 1 1 1
The exercises photographs are provided so that u can do eat easily:
Military press Upright row
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.