This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Client Software License Agreement
August 1st, 2013
CyberStep Communications, Inc
533 Airport Blvd., #527 Burlingame, CA, 94010, USA
You (or "User") should carefully read and agree to this Client Software License
Agreement ("CSLA") before downloading the Client Software of Onigiri Online, the
online game which CyberStep Communications, Inc.("Company") operates and servic
(1) Your agreement to the EULA and TOS
You must agree to the separate "End User License Agreement" ("EULA") and "Terms
of Service" ("TOS") available at the official Website of Onigiri Online, http://
onigiri.cyberstep.com/, in order to obtain your User ID and password.
(2) Your agreement to this CSLA
You must also accept this CSLA before downloading and installing the Onigiri Onl
ine Client Software ("Client Software"). You need User ID and Password to use th
e Client Software.
Your agreement to this CSLA is the condition for you to be granted the license t
o use the Client Software. Before installing the Client Software, you must agree
to all the conditions below. If you agree, click "I agree" and install. If not,
click "I don't agree" and cancel installation. When installation of the Client
Software has been completed, you are considered to have agreed to this CSLA.
In order to agree to this CSLA, you must be 1) person of legal age to form a bin
ding contract and who are not a person barred from receiving services under the
laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions or 2), in the discre
tion of such person, such person's minor child over the age of 13. If you are a
minor over the age of 13, your parent or guardian must complete the agreement to
this CSLA, in which case your parent or guardian will take full responsibility
for all obligations under this CSLA. Under no circumstances will this CSLA be av
ailable to minors under the age of 13. By agreeing to this CSLA, you represent t
hat you are a person of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a perso
n barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other ap
plicable jurisdictions and are accepting this CSLA either on behalf of yourself
or your child over the age of 13.
1. Your computer environment to use the Client Software
1) The Client Software is for online use. Your PC must be connected to the Inter
net in order to use the Client Software.
2) You are fully responsible for the use of the Internet service including conne
ction and all related costs. Company has no responsibility whatsoever.
1) All intellectual property rights in and to the Client Software are owned by t
he Company and the licensor(s) to the Company.
3. Grant of Limited Rights
1) The rights granted to you are limited only to your personal use of the Client
Software in your country after registration of your user account.. Users are no
t allowed to use the Client Software for any other purpose. Users may not sublic
ense or transfer the granted rights to any third party. (Users are granted non-e
xclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable rights)
2) Under this CSLA, the Company does not sell or transfer the Client Software an
d any rights related to it to the User.
3) User must not (i) duplicate, adapt or modify (including conversion of media)
the Client Software, (ii) distribute or send the Client Software in any manner o
r (iii) sell, lend, transfer or commercially use the Client Software whether fre
e of charge or not.
4) User must not disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Client Software,
nor analyze or adapt the Client Software in any manner.
4. Warranty Disclaimers
1) The Company does not warrant that the Client Software will meet User's requir
ements and that it will operate error-free and without interruption in any opera
tional environment. Nor does the Company provide User with any support to use th
e Client Software or to make it usable in the User's system environment.
2) The Client Software is provided to the User as is without warranty of any kin
d. The Company does not guarantee perfection, usability, or reliability of the C
3) The Company may change the specifications of the Client Software without noti
4) The Company shall not be liable for any kind of cost, loss or damage incurred
by the User, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential d
amages, whether foreseeable or not.
5. Termination of this Agreement
1) The company at any time may terminate this CSLA without prior notice to the U
ser in case of breach of any clause of this CSLA by the User. Upon termination,
User must stop using the Client Software and destroy it promptly.
2) In the event this CSLA is terminated for any reason, the Company shall not be
liable to the User for the cost, loss or damages of any kind whatsoever incurre
d by the User because of the termination.
6. Prohibition of Transfer
User may not transfer any rights or obligations of the User granted under this C
SLA to any third party.
1) This CSLA shall be governed by the laws of the sate of California, U.S.A.
2) Even if part of this CSLA is held unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction,
the remaining part of this CSLA shall remain in full force and effect.
3) All disputes or claims arising out of, or in relation to this CSLA, or for th
e breach thereof, shall
be resolved by mutual dialog and negotiations or thereafter shall be referred to
and finally resolved by arbitration. The arbitration shall be administered by t
he American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its practice rules
and regulations. The place of arbitration shall be San Jose, California, U.S.A,
The language of the arbitral proceedings shall be English. Any court of competen
t jurisdiction in U.S.A. may thereafter enter into a judgment on the arbitration
award. However, any claim or action arising out of or relating to this CSLA mus
t be filed within one year after the occurrence of the cause of such claim or ac
tion, or will be forever barred.