This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Reading Comprehension (Pages 21-35)
Do NOT copy your answers from the book. Write them in your OWN words!
1. Why doesn’t Greg finish his breakfast most of the time?
2. Greg’s good at video games. What would his father like him to do instead of playing video games? A. His homework C. Read a book B. Eat his dinner D. Play sports 3. Why is playing video games at Rowley’s house different than playing them at Greg’s?
4. How did Greg try to fool his father into thinking he was out being active instead of playing video games? Why did it turn out to be a bad idea?
5. Who’s Fregley? What does he do that is weird?
By D. Edwards
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Reading Comprehension (Pages 21-35) p. 2
6. True or False, Greg’s mom thinks Rodrick’s rock-n-roll band is a good idea? 7. Why did Rodrick buy headphones?
8. Why did Greg have to sneak the heavy metal CD out of the house to listen to it? A. Because it had a “parental C. Because Rowley wanted to listen to warning” sticker on it it B. Because Greg didn’t have a CD D. Because Greg’s mom wanted to player listen to it all day 9. Why did Mrs. Craig take the CD player away from the boys? (two reasons)
10. Match the character from the story with the appropriate adjective. A. B. C. D. E. F. G. Greg Rowley Greg’s mom Greg’s dad Rodrick (Greg’s big brother) Manny (Greg’s little brother) Fregley 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. strict spoiled antagonistic mischievous odd fun-loving dense
By D. Edwards