This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. only the bicycle remains pure in heart. (iris murdoch)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • a beautiful thing is never perfect. (egyptian proverb) a man is not old until regrets take the place of his dreams. a wise man learns by other people’s mistakes, a fool by his own. (latin proverb) an ambitious horse will never return to its old stable (chinese proverb) as u go the way of life you will see a great chasm. jump. it is not as wide as u think. (native american proverb) be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. (chinese proverb) don't fall before you're pushed. (english proverb) don't look where you fall, but where you slipped. (african proverb) fear an ignorant man more than a lion. (kurdish proverb) fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. (german proverb) give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. (english proverb) he who smiles rather than rages is always stronger. (japanese proverb) he who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.(chinese proverb) if you are facing in the right direction, all you need to do is keep on walking. (buddhist proverb) if you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. (chinese proverb) if you want your dreams to come true, don't over sleep. (yiddish proverb) it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. (chinese proverb) just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a butterfly. once the game is over, the king and pawn go in the same box. (italian proverb) ONLY YOUR REAL FRIENDS WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOUR FACE IS DIRTY. (sicilian proverb) teachers open the door. you enter by yourself. (chinese proverb) the gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. (chinese proverb) the longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. (chinese proverb) the person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. (chinese proverb) the person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it. (chinese proverb) to know the road ahead, ask those coming back. (chinese proverb) when the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills (chinese proverb)
a champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't. a goal is a dream with a deadline. (napoleon hill) a good plan today is better than a great plan tomorrow. (george patton) a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. (lao tzu) a life not clearly scheduled is a destiny stuck in traffic.
a life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. (george bernard shaw) a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. a person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. (jean de la fontaine) a person’s value doesn’t depend on his qualities but on the way he uses them. (aristotle) a problem is your chance to do your best. (duke ellington) a year from now you may wish you had started today. (karen lamb) absence makes the heart grow fonder. accept fate, and move on. don't yield to the seductive pull of self pity. acting like a victim threatens your future. adversity causes some men to break; others to break records. (william ward) advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. (erica jong) aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway. (mary kay ash) after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. (nelson mandela) aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor. (bill shankly) all men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. (orison swett marden) always do what you are afraid to do. (ralph emerson) an obstacle may be either a stepping stone or a stumbling block. and in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. it's the life in your years. (abraham lincoln) any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted. (robert collier) as long as i have a want, i have a reason for living. satisfaction is death. (george bernard shaw) as long as i have a want, i have a reason for living. satisfaction is death. (george bernard shaw) as you grow older u will discover that u have two hands. one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. (lincoln) ask yourself what is the worst that can happen? then prepare to accept it. then proceed to improve on the worst. (dale carnegie) ask yourself; does this job touch my heart and feed my soul? you’ll never be what you were meant to be if you aren’t having fun. (suzy welch) bad habits are like chains that are too light to feel until they are too heavy to carry. (warren buffet) be free and do whatever you want. you have nothing to lose but your chains. be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. before success, there is sweat. (marcela bennett) behind the deepest of desires, you'll find the true identity of the person you are. (ralph marston) being hurt should only make you stronger, not weaker. books are like mirrors: if a fool looks in, you cannot expect a genius to look out. (j.k rowling)
boredom is your mind and body's way of telling you you're not living up to your potential. (hal sparks) brick walls are there for a reason: they led us prove how badly we want things. can anything be sadder than work unfinished? yes, work unbegun. (christina rosetti) CAUZA A SUCCESULUI ESTE FOAMEA CONSTIENTIZATA. IAR CAND AI STOMACUL PLIN, NU INTELEGI IDEEA DE FOAME. (abel) cel ce crede ca le stie pe toate mai are inca multe de invatat. clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. concentrate on what you do well, and do it better than anybody else. (john schnatter) confidence is contagious, so is lack of confidence. (vince lombardi) count your life by smiles, not tears. count your age by friends, not years. death is not the greatest loss in life. the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. (norman cousins) death is not the greatest loss in life. the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. (norman cousins) do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. (ralph emerson) doing what you like is FREEDOM, liking what you do is HAPPINESS. don’t tell your problems to people: 80% don’t care; and the other 20% are glad you have them. (lou holtz) don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. (david frost) don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of the barrels of crap. don't be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams! don't give in to your fears. if you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart. (paulo coelho) don't live every day as if it were your last. live every day as if it were your first. (paulo coelho) don't pursue happiness - create it! don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. (george burns) don't wait. the time will never be just right. (napoleon hill) dream no small dreams, for they have no power to stir the souls of men. (victor hugo) each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. it's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. (mary lou retton) education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. (nelson mandela) empty pockets never held anyone back. only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. (norman vincent peale) esti inteligent daca nu crezi decat jumate din ceea ce auzi, esti intelept daca sti care jumate !! every child is an artist. the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. (picasso) every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. (doug firebaugh) every new day is another chance to change your life. every winner has scars. (herbert casson) EVERYONE HAS TALENT. WHAT IS RARE IS THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW THE TALENT TO THE DARK PLACE WHERE IT LEADS. (erica jong)
everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. (frank clark) everything is so dangerous that nothing is really frightening. (gertrude stein) everything will be okay in the end. if it is not okay, then it is not the end. experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (theodore roosevelt) fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world. (ralph emerson) feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf. (jonatan martensson) fight for your dreams, and your dreams will fight for you. (paulo coelho) fii nefericit. sau regaseste-ti motivatia. intotdeauna tu esti cel chemat sa alegi intre cele doua posibilitati. (wayne dyer) FIND A JOB THAT YOU LOVE DOING, AND YOU'LL NEVER WORK ANOTHER DAY IN YOUR LIFE. flying is very simple. just throw yourself at the ground and miss. (douglas adams) forget the risk and take the fall. if it's what you want, then it's worth it all. forgive yourself today, so that time may strengthen you for tomorrow, rather than punish you for yesterday. (bryan nickerson) genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one. (e. b. white) GO CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS. LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED. (henry david thoreau) god is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. (voltaire) good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees. (willard marriott) great ambition is the passion of a great character. (napoleon bonaparte) great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. (eleanor roosevelt) happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation. (leo tolstoy) hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. (lanston hughes) hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. (langston hughes) however well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks. (havelock ellis) i can make no apologies for following my heart. (gavin rossdale) i don't believe in failure. it is not failure if you enjoyed the process. (oprah winfrey) i don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try please everyone. (bill cosby) i don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. (george patton) i find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. (jim rohn) i find television very educating. every time somebody turns on the set, i go into the other room and read a book. (groucho marx) i get up. i walk. i fall down. meanwhile, i keep dancing. (rabbi hillel) i once knew a girl who dated a guy just cause he was passionate about a rock bad. moral of the story, be passionate! (sean stephenson)
i once knew a man born into 3rd-world-poverty, he now owns a very lucrative company. moral of the story, be resilient! (sean stephenson) i once met a woman over 500lbs, she then lost the weight all naturally. moral of the story, nutrition & exercise works! (sean stephenson) i only dance because i can, not because i know how. (dave matthews) i submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. (martin luther king jr.) i wake up every morning, day, year; and define a target to achieve, a mark to reach. although i might work on a plan, strategy, set-by-step guideline to make it, the truth is that i have no idea how i will get there. but there is one thing i know: I WILL GET THERE, one way or another I WILL. (jorge diener) if ambition doesn’t hurt you, you haven’t got it. (kathleen norris) if everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking. (george patton) if i had six hours to chop down a tree, i’d spend the first four hours sharpening the axe. (abraham lincoln) if it's not fun, you're not doing it right. (bob basso) if logic tells you that life is a meaningless accident, don't give up on life. give up on logic. (shira mignon) if passion drives you, let reason hold the reins. (benjamin franklin) if success makes you arrogant, you haven't really succeeded. if failure makes you determined, you haven't really failed. (ralph marston) if the grass is greener on the other side, maybe that’s because you’re not taking good care of your grass. if the only thing you can recall about your day was that you were happy, it's a day well lived. if things always went your way you'd never grow, you'd never be surprised, and you're imagination would lose interest. (sean stephenson) if what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today. (lou holtz) if you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. the vision pulls you. (steve jobs) if you aren't being challenged to grow you're being seduced to perish. (sean stephenson) if you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. (frank clark) if you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? if you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying? (shantideva) if you could step back from being you, and look objectively at what you're doing and how you're living, think of what changes you would recommend. (ralph marston) if you don’t know what port you are sailing to, no wind is favorable. (seneca) if you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home when trouble arrives, you can only win. (shelley long) if you don't risk anything you risk even more. (erica jong) if you don't risk anything, you risk even more. (erica jong) if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. if you feel like you're stuck, that's a positive sign. it means you're eager to get moving. so do it! (ralph marston) if you have accomplished all that you have planned for yourself, you have not planned enough. (meddigo message) if you lack the courage to start, you have already finished. if you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life. (robert pante)
if you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination. (paulo coelho) if you really want to do something, you'll find a way. if you don't, you'll find an excuse. (jim rohn) if you take everything with a smile you can easily go that extra mile. (milestone philosopher) if you truly desire it, and believe in it, and know it’s worthwhile, then it’s something you are meant to do. (ralph marston) if you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is. if you're feeling down, do something productive. it will quickly turn your momentum around. (ralph marston) if you're good at something, never do it for free. (the joker) if you're restless and discontent, you're ready to make some real progress. focus that energy and do great things. (ralph marston) if you're spending your time doing it, then it's important enough to do it right. (ralph marston) in life people trip. most people fall. some people turn that trip into a beautiful, beautiful dance. (john mayer) in life, you can suffer the pain of discipline - or you can suffer the pain of regret. the choice is yours. in our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. (albert clarke) in the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet. (albert schweitzer) in the midst of winter, i found there was, within me, an invincible summer. (albert camus) intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. (salvador dali) it doesn't get exciting until you hit that moment of ... "there's no way i can do this." that's when your test begins. (sean stephenson) it is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. (seneca) it is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs. (vaclav havel) it is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. (seneca) it is not the strongest of the species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. (darwin) it is possible to fail in many ways... while to succeed is possible only in one way. (aristotle) it is the studying that you do after your school days that really counts. otherwise, you know only that which everyone else knows. (henry doherty) it is virtuous activities that determine our happiness, and the opposite kind that produce the opposite effect. (aristotle) it was on my fifth birthday that papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm. (sam levenson) it’s a simple formula; do your best and somebody might like it. (dorothy baker) it’s not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it. (seneca) it's extremely selfish to be miserable. do yourself and the whole world a favor, and truly enjoy your life. (ralph marston) it's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. (henry david thoreau)
just imagine what you could accomplish if you didn't feel the need to prove anything to anyone. life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it. (lou holtz) life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. (voltaire) life is an adventure to be lived, not a problem to be solved. life is full of endings, but every ending is a new beginning. life is like riding a bicycle. you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling. (claude pepper) life is my college. may i graduate well, and earn some honors. (louisa may alcott) life is not a matter of holding good cards, but playing a poor hand well. (robert stevenson) life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. life is now. there was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be. (eckhart tolle) life is the art of drawing without an eraser. (reverend run) life's not about the steps you've taken but the footprints you've left behind. look in the mirror daily until you love what’s looking back. (ara hunt) lucky people are simply those who think continually about what they want and then attract it into their lives. (brian tracy) make no small plans for they have no power to stir the soul. (niccolo machiavelli) man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. (andre gide) man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. (carl jung) many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it. (ralph emerson) many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. (henry david thoreau) may god bless you with the foolishness to think that you can make a difference in the world, so that you will do the things which others tell you cannot be done. you have great days still ahead of you. may there be many of them. may your life be filled with so many fun opportunities that your only upset is you can't do them all. (sean stephenson) men, like nails, lose their usefulness when they lose their direction and begin to bend. (walter landor) money won't make you happy ... but everybody wants to find out for themselves. (zig ziglar) more than anything else, i believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny. most of life's problems can be solved by dancing. (james brown) most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. (ralph emerson) music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. (berthold auerbach) nature is neutral; if u do the same things that other successful people have done, you will inevitable enjoy the same success they have. (brian tracy) never be bullied into silence. never allow yourself to be made a victim. accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
never mistake knowledge for wisdom. one helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life. (sandra carey) never regret. if it's good, it's wonderful. if it's bad, it's experience. (victoria holt) never try to teach a pig to sing. it wastes your time and annoys the pig. not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. (henry thoreau) oamenii de success si cei mediocrii nu difera mult in privinta abilitatilor. ei difera in dorinta lor de a-si atinge potentialul. (john maxwell) obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for. often times it happens that we live our life in chains, but we don't realize that we have the key. omul sarac nu e acela ce nu are niciun cent, ci acela ce nu are niciun vis. (harry kemp) one day your life will flash before your eyes. make sure it’s worth watching. only after disaster can we be resurrected. (tyler durden) only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. (pablo picasso) only the insecure strive for security. (wayne dyer) only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. (t. s. eliot) only way to completely avoid mistakes is to completely avoid taking action. and that, of course would be the biggest mistake of all. (ralph marston) opportunities multiply as they are seized. (sun tzu) opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. (thomas edison) our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. it is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. we ask ourselves, who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? actually, who are you not to be? (marianne williamson) our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. (george russell) pain is the price you pay for resisting life. (dr. phil mcgraw) parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands. (anne frank) patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. (john adams) patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. (napoleon hill) pentru cine nu e pregatit sa invete, nu exista profesor. pentru cine e pregatit nu e nevoie de profesor. people forget how fast you did a job - but they remember how well you did it. (howard newton) people often say that motivation doesn't last. well, neither does bathing that's why we recommend it daily. (zig ziglar) people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. (dale carnegie) people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. (dale carnegie) people spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. they chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. the irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within. (romana l. anderson) people with goals succeed because they know where they are going ... it's as simple as that. (earl nightingale)
plan your work and work your plan. (napoleon hill) playing it safe can be the riskiest thing you do. rather than seeking comfort in your doubts, build confidence through your actions. (ralph marston) remember if you’re not experiencing failure, you’re not working hard enough! (jeffrey mayer) remember that your body is the house that you live in and if you destroy it then you have to leave. (joyce meyer) remember your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows, live your today's. remember, we learn nothing by speaking. (st. francis of assisi) rowing harder doesn't help if the boat is headed in the wrong direction. (kenichi ohmae) sa razi des si mult; sa simti respect pentru oamenii inteligenti si afectiune pentru copii; sa stii ca lumea este un loc bun pentru tine; sa stii ca cel putin o viata a fost mai usoara pentru ca tu ai trait. aceasta inseamna sa reusesti. (ralph emerson) shallow men believe in luck. strong men believe in cause and effect. (ralph emerson) shoot for the moon. even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. (les brown) slow motion is better than no motion. some dream, some talk, and some do, however only those that do can talk about how they are living the dream. (sean stephenson) some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun. (pablo picasso) some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren't enjoying today's sunshine. some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty, they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. ( warren buffett) sometimes losing is the only way we can learn to win. sometimes the things that you are most afraid of, are the things that make you the happiest. (sally field) sometimes we need to face things that frightens us. it's how we GROW. sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. success is a journey, not a destination. (ben sweetland) success is not the key to happiness. happiness is the key to success. if you love what you are doing, you will be successful. (albert schweitzer) success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become. (jim rohn) success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. (george sheehan) superior people take both the credit and the blame for everything that happens to them. (brian tracy) take the time to know your passion, to follow your purpose, to do something more than simply get through the day. (ralph marston) tears are god’s gift to us, our holy water. they heal us as they flow. (rita schiano) the act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. (brian tracy) the aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress. (joseph joubert)
the answers to life's questions lie inside you. all you need to do is look, listen and trust. the bad news is time flies. the good news is you’re the pilot. (michael altshuler) the benefits of expecting the best far outweigh the risk of occasionally being disappointed. (ralph marston) the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. (helen keller) the best kind of laugh is the kind where you can't find time to breathe. (kendal wilson) the big lesson of life is never be scared of anyone or anything. fear is the enemy of logic. (frank sinatra) the biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. (oprah winfrey) the chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now. (zig ziglar) the depth of my struggle will determine the height of my success. (frederick douglas) the discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen. (lee iacocca) the first draft of anything is always shit. (ernest hemingway) the grass is always greener where you water it. the greater things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, or dream. the greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. (michelangelo) the greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday's logic. (peter drucker) the greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we are too afraid to take. the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. what we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. i love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. ‘tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. (thomas paine) the jack-of-all trades seldom is good at any. concentrate all of your efforts on one definite chief aim. the key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. (stephen covey) the key to success is not through achievement, but through enthusiasm. (malcolm forbes) the man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it. (lou holtz) the map is in our head, the compass is in our gut, and the destination is always in our heart. you have everything you need, GO! (sean stephenson) the men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. (plutarch) the more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle. the most important thing in the olympic games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well. (pierre de coubertin)
the only situation where success comes before work is a dictionary. (vince lombardi) the only time you mustn’t fail is the last time you try. (charles kettering) the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. (socrates) the only zen you find on the tops of mountains is the zen you bring up there. (robert pirsig) the person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it. (goethe) the real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money. the reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually disguises itself as hard work. (thomas edison) THE ROUGHEST ROAD OFTEN LEADS TO THE TOP. (christina aguilera) the season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. (paramahansa yogananda) the secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. (david weinbaum) the simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them. (paulo coelho) the sky has never been the limit. we are our own limits. it’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives. the smallest bookstore still contains more ideas of worth than have been presented in the entire history of television. (andrew ross) the stronger the wind, the deeper the roots. the longer the wind, the more beautiful the tree. (charles swindoll) the true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. (nelson henderson) the voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing with new eyes. (marcel proust) the way to choose happiness is to follow what is right for you. live your own dreams. and you will know the meaning of happiness. (oprah winfrey) the wise are not wise because they don't make mistakes. they are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them. (han fei-tzu) the world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going. (napoleon hill) the young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible and achieve it. (pearl buck) theories are always very thin and insubstantial, experience only is tangible. (hosea ballou) there are only two lasting bequests we can give our children... one is roots, the other wings. (stephen covey) there is no man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can do. (henry ford) there is no reason to have a plan b. it distracts us from plan a. (will smith) there is nothing more genuine than breaking away from the chorus to learn the sound of your own voice. (po bronson) there is only one success; to be able to spend your life in your own way. (christopher morley) there might be false starts and do-overs. you are entitled to experiment before you find your calling. (jane pauley) there’s no such thing as perfection. but, in striving for perfection, we can achieve excellence (vince lombardi)
they always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. (andy warhol) think and act in the direction of your dreams. and your doubts will be left far behind. (ralph marston) think and act in the direction of your dreams. and your doubts will be left far behind. (ralph marston) this is life, not a dress rehearsal; go out there and give it your all. this is the tragedy of man. circumstances change, and he does not. (niccolo machiavelli) this is your world. shape it or someone else will. (gary lew) those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. (george carlin) though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. (ralph emerson) time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. (john lennon) timpul este prea lent pentru cei care aşteapta, prea iute pentru cei care se tem, prea lung pentru cei care se plang, prea scurt pentru cei care sarbatoresc. dar pentru cei care iubesc, timpul este o eternitate. (william shakespreare) to achieve maximum value, work quickly enough to get it done and slowly enough to do it right. (ralph marston) to achieve something you’ve never achieved before, you must become someone you’ve never been before. (brian tracy) to be great is to be misunderstood. (ralph emerson) today i will do what others won't, so tomorrow i can accomplish what others can't. (jerry rice) today is the first day of the rest of your life. too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. (les brown) toti vor sa traiasca pe varful muntelui, dar adevarata fericire vine atunci cand te chinui sa-l urci. truth is, everybody's going to hurt you. you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. (bob marley) try and fail, but don't fail to try. (stephen kaggawa) twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. (mark twain) ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. (martin luther king jr.) UN JUCATOR DE FOTBAL NU E COMPLET DACA NU RATEAZA UN PENALTY DECISIV. DACA NU RATEAZA SINGUR CU PORTARUL. (abel) UNHAPPINESS IS BEST DEFINED AS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR TALENTS AND OUR EXPECTATIONS. (edward de bono) until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how far you can fly. VIATA E UNA SINGURA. CUM O TRAIESTI DOAR TU DECIZI. CU SABIA IN MANA PE CAMPUL DE LUPTA. SAU CU CATUSELE LA MAINI, BICIUIT CATRE CARIERA DE PIATRA. (abel) victory is sweetest when you've known defeat. (forbes) visualizing your desire as already accomplished and enjoying the feelings of accomplishment, awaken in you energies that drive you to do whatever it takes to make your desire come true. (remez sasson)
viteazul stie sa se bata; prudentul sa se apere; inteleptul sa dea sfaturi. deci, nu este irosit nici un talent. wanting something is not enough. you must hunger for it. (les brown) we are all born originals. why is it so many of us die copies? (edward young) we are never prepared for what we expect. (james michener) we discover in ourselves what others hide from us and we recognize in others what we hide from ourselves. (vauvenargues) we do not remember days; we remember moments. (cesare pavese) we're all capable of climbing to the top. the problem is most collapse from carrying tons of deadweight. toxic people, thoughts, and habits. (sean stephenson) what are we going to do tomorrow night? the same thing we do every night. try to take over the world! (pinky & brain) what we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. (albert pine) what you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals. (henry david thoreau) what you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others. (pericles) what's going on in the inside shows on the outside. (earl nightingale) when it hurts enough, you'll do something about it. (ralph marston) WHEN IT IS DARK ENOUGH, YOU CAN SEE THE STARS. (ralph emerson) when the going gets tough, remember why you chose the path you're on. if you can't remember why, find another path. (ralph marston) when the why is important, the how becomes evident. (ralph marston) when there is much that must be done, there is enormous value waiting to be created. (ralph marston) when things go wrong, don't go with them. (elvis presley) when we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life. (greg anderson) when you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed. (jane fonda) when you set goals, something inside of you stars saying, “let’s go, let’s go,” and ceilings start to move up. (zig ziglar) when you're going the wrong way, the universe will bring you to your knees so you can rise again & head in the right direction. when you're screwing up and nobody is saying anything to you anymore that means they gave up. wherever u may find yourself, one thing is always certain. your life is what u choose it to be, so choose the very best. (ralph marston) wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure. (paulo coelho) whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. love is the only thing that lets us see each other with remotest accuracy. (martha beck) winners never quit and quitters never win. winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing. (vince lombardi) wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. nothing does ... except wrinkles. (abigail van buren) wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you. (wayne dyer) work banishes those three great evils: boredom, vice and poverty. (voltaire) worry is like a rocking chair. it uses up all your energy, but where does it get you? (bob gass)
you are not judged by the height you have risen, but from the depth you have climbed. (frederick douglas) you are searching the world for treasure, but the real treasure is yourself. what you seek for, you become. (rumi) you are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life. (les brown) you are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life. (les brown) you block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. (mary morrissey) you can adopt the attitude there is nothing you can do, or you can see the challenge as your call to action. (catherine pulsifer) you can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. (plato) you can never be old and wise, if you were never young and crazy. you can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. (brian tracy) you can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. (jerry west) you can't do anything about the length of your life, but u can do something about its width and depth. (shira tehrani) you don’t always win your battles, but it’s good to know you fought. (marjorie holmes) you have your own special songs to sing. sing them with passion, just because it feels so right. (ralph marston) you know you're on your path when you pop out of bed each day, excited to take on the world. (sean stephenson) you may get skinned knees and elbows, but it's worth it if you score a spectacular goal. (mia hamm) you only live once; but if you live it right, once is enough. (adam marshall) you see things; and you say, “why?” but i dream things that never were; and i say, “why not?” (george bernard shaw) you will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated. (maya angelou) YOU WILL FIND THE KEY TO SUCCESS UNDER THE ALARM CLOCK. (benjamin franklin) you will never find time for anything. if you want time you must make it. (charles buxton) your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. (robert kiyosaki) your heart is free. have the courage to follow it. (sean lawlor) YOUR MIND IS THE MOUNTAIN BEFORE YOU. youth has no age. (pablo picasso) ziua de maine nu-i este asigurata nimanui, tanar sau batran. azi poate sa fie ultima zi cand ii vezi pe cei pe care-i iubesti. de aceea, nu mai astepta, fa-o azi, intrucat daca ziua de maine nu va ajunge niciodata, in mod sigur vei regreta ziua cand nu ti-ai facut timp pentru un suras, o imbratisare. (gabriel garcia marquez)
„the only disability in life is a bad attitude.” - scott hamilton a fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. (william shakespeare)
a good hockey player plays where the puck is. a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. (wayne gretzky) • a healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. be a carrier. a man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else and stops trying. (john burroughs) A MAN WHO DARES WASTE ONE HOUR OF TIME HAS NOT DISCOVERED THE VALUE OF LIFE. (charles darwin) a person reveals their character by nothing so clearly as the joke they resent. (g. c. lichtenberg) • a positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (herm albright) • a warrior of light who trusts too much in his intelligence will end up underestimating the power of his opponent. (paulo coelho) a watch is always too fast or too slow. i cannot be dictated to by a watch. (jane austen) • a weak man has doubts before a decision, a strong man has them afterwards. (karl kraus) • A WISE MAN CAN SEE MORE FROM THE BOTTOM OF A WELL THAN A FOOL CAN FROM A MOUNTAIN TOP. • accept responsibility for your life. know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. (les brown) admit to being frightened, and your courage will grow. admit to not knowing, and you will learn. admit your weaknesses, and become stronger. (ralph marston) • always look at what you have left. never look at what you have lost. (robert schuller) • an optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. a pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. (bill vaughan) • any time you think the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem. (stephen covey) arguing with a fool proves there are two. (doris smit) be thankful for rude, difficult people. they serve as great reminders of how not to be. (ralph marston) • be thankful for this day and every day, treat each one as a precious gem to be filled with meaning and love. (norman vincent pale) • be willing to be a beginner every single morning. (meister eckhart) • be yourself, everybody else is already taken. (oscar wilde) • before i can walk in another person's shoes, i must first remove my own. (brian tracy) being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. (roger crawford) • being realistic is the quickest way to abandon your dream. • cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul: the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. (napoleon hill) cine nu vrea sa faca un lucru, cauta motive - cine vrea sa il faca, se uita dupa solutii. clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. • confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. (peter mcintyre) deeds, not words shall speak to me. (john fletcher)
• develop success from failures. discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. (dale carnegie) develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer. (niccolo machiavell) • do the hard jobs first. the easy jobs will take care of themselves. (dale carnegie) • do your work with your whole heart and you will succeed there's so little competition. (elbert hubbard) don't back down just to keep the peace. standing up for your beliefs builds self-confidence and self-esteem. (oprah winfrey) • don't be afraid your life will end. be afraid that it will never begin. (grace hansen) don't complain to others about how tough it is for you. instead, inspire them with your positive and enthusiastic attitude and actions. (ralph marston) don't count on me. do your own homework. or else it's worthless. (glenn beck) don't fight with a person who doesn't deserve the honor of being your adversary. (paulo coelho) don't give in to your fears. if you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart. (paulo coelho) • don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. (louis stevenson) • don't live for anything you wouldn't die for. don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. • don't strive to make your presence noticed, but to make your absence felt. don't think there are no beasts just because the forest is silent. (paulo coelho) • dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. (james dean) • enjoy and laugh a lot. up or down, love the ride. • enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. (robert brault) every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do. (voltaire) every minute your mouth is turned down you lose sixty seconds of happiness. (tom walsh) • expect the best. prepare for the worst. capitalize on what comes. (zig ziglar) experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. (aldous huxley) • experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him. (aldous huxley) • failure is success if we learn from it. (malcolm forbes) • for beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. (audrey hepburn) • have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. (charles dickens) have you ever realized that when people say you changed it’s just because you’ve stopped living your life their way? he who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. (elbert hubbard) heaven on earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find. (wayne dyer) i am learning all the time. the tombstone will be my diploma. (eartha kitt) • i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. (thomas edison) i believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. if you can't take it, you shouldn't play. (jack lambert)
i could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. life was meant to be lived. (eleanor roosevelt) • i do it because i can. i can because i want to. i want to because you said i couldn't. • i do not cut my life up into days but my days into lives, each day, each hour, an entire life. (juan ramon jimenez) i don't forgive people because i'm weak. it's because i'm strong enough to know people make mistakes. i postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. (anais nin) i want you to know that I LOVE YOU. you’re probably wondering; „what is this guy talking about? what does he mean, love me!? he doesn’t even know me!” i love everybody! why? because when i don’t like somebody, then he controls me. he controls my energy, thoughts and feelings. (sean stephenson) i will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. (booker t. washington) • if a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size? (sidney harris) • if it's not important to you, don't do it. otherwise, give it your complete attention. (ralph marston) • if opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. (milton berle) if we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed. (tolstoy) if we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old. (lord chesterfield) • if you are not strong enough to kill the bear, use the bear's strenght to kill it! • if you change your thinking, you change your life. (brian tracy) • if you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. (napoleon hill) IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENEMIES, YOU DON'T HAVE CHARACTER. (paul newman) if you don't like something, change it. if you can't change it, change your attitude. don't complain. (maya angelou) • if you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. (mary engelbreit) if you feel like giving up, then you have nothing to lose & everything to gain by continuing to push forward. (ralph marston) if you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. (vincent van gogh) • if you surrender to the wind, you can ride it. (toni morrison) • if you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy. if you want to project weakness, be arrogant and rude. if you want to project strength, be genuinely compassionate. (ralph marston) if you wish to climb higher, then lift others up. if you wish to be wise, then share what you know. (ralph marston) if you're going to do something, make it your best or find something else to do. (ralph marston) imagine what you could accomplish if you jumped into action as quickly as you jump to conclusions. (ralph marston) IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING TO ME. DIFFICULT TAKES A DAY, IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A WEEK. (jay-z) • in life you are either a passenger or a pilot... it is your choice.
instead of being resentful about what you must do, be appreciative of what you can do. (ralph marston) • is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. (abraham lincoln) it doesn't matter what people say about us, it's only matter what we know inside about yourself. it is an undoubted truth, that the less one has to do, the less time one finds to do it in. (earl of chesterfield) it is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them. (mark twain) it is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. (pierre beaumarchais) • it’s choice - not chance - that determines your destiny. (jean nidetch) • it’s not up to me whether inspiration comes. the only thing i can do is to make sure that when it comes it finds me working. (pablo picasso) • it's clear to others who won and who lost. to publicize victory is a sign of insecurity. • it's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are. (roy disney) • it's not how hard we hit but how hard we can get hit and keep moving forward. (rocky balboa) it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. (mark twain) it's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe that matters. you are never fully dressed with out a smile. judge nothing, you will be happy. forgive everything, you will be happier. love everything, you will be happiest. • learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. (jim rohn) learn how to live, and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll learn how to live. (morrie schwartz) life is about choice. you can choose to be a victim or anything else you like to be. • life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it's about learning to dance in the rain. live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. (will rogers) live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. (will rogers) • live like you’re at the bottom even when you’re at the top. (nick jonas) • look at frustration as a positive thing. it is the frustration that drives you to improve. (john lyons) look in the mirror daily untill you love whats looking back. (ara hunt) • lucrurile carora te opui cel mai tare vor fi prezente cel mai mult in viata ta. (sigmund freud) man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is. (albert camus) men show their character in nothing more clearly than by what they think laughable. (goethe) most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. (robert anthony) never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. if people all over the world ... would do this, it would change the earth. (william faulkner)
never hate your enemies. it affects your judgment. (michael corleone) never let anyone know what you are thinking. (michael corleone) • never let the fear of striking out get in your way <keep you from playing the game>. (george herman) never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true. (brian tracy) next in importance to having good aim is knowing when to pull the trigger. (david letterman) no man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child. (abraham lincoln) nobody is rich enough to afford negative thinking. (ralph marston) • nobody really cares if you're miserable so you might as well be happy. (cynthia nelms) ochii vad numai ceea ce mintea este pregatita sa inteleaga. (henri bergson) omule, admira balena si straduieste-te sa-i semeni! ramai si tu cald printre gheturi! traieste si tu in aceasta lume fara sa-i apartii. ramai rece la ecuator si fa ca sangele sa-ti curga in vine chiar si la pol. pastreaza-ti omule in toate anotimpurile propria temperatura. (melville herman) one of the best ways to win is just stay in the game. (sean stephenson) only a fool makes threats. only another fool feels threatened. (paulo coelho) • other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. (les brown) our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. (jackson brown) our greatest danger in life is in permitting the urgent things to crowd out the important. (charles hummel) our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. (george russell) our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. (martin luther king jr.) • people begin to become successful the minute they decide to be. (harvey mackay) • people have the right to be stupid. some people abuse that privilege. • rareori ne gandim la ceea ce avem, dar mereu la cea ce ne lipseste. rather than being annoyed, be amused. instead of getting angry, become curious. in place of envy, feel admiration. (ralph marston) real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. (oprah winfrey) • set your goals based not on what you know you can do. set your goals based on what you're most passionate about. smile! it's the second best thing to do with your lips. some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed. (h. h. swami) SOME PEOPLE FEEL THE RAIN. OTHERS JUST GET WET. sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open. (alexander bell) speak when you are angry - and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret. (laurence peter) • success comes when you do what you love to do, and commit to being the best in your field. (brian tracy) • success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. (george patton) success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become. (jim rohn) • success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. (william feather)
• THE ANGRY MAN WILL DEFEAT HIMSELF IN BATTLE AS WELL AS IN LIFE. (samurai maxim) • the art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. (william james) the best competitors don't focus on the competition. they focus on being their best. (ralph marston) the discipline of desire is the background of character. (john locke) the final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment. (elbert hubbard) • the first and greatest commandment is, don’t let them scare you. (elmer davis) • the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. (eleanor roosevelt) • the greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without a losing heart. • the happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. (marcus aurelius) the heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart. (benjamin franklin) • the key to finding beauty is to know where to look. (siegfried) • the less people speak of their greatness, the more we think of it. (lord bacon) • the more decisions that you are forced to make alone, the more you are aware of your freedom to choose. (thornton wilder) the noblest revenge is to forgive. (thomas fuller) the only real security is the ability to build your own fires and find your own peace. (audrey sutherland) • the pessimist complains about the wind, the optimist expects it to change and the realist adjusts his sails. • the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind. (wayne dyer) the thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives. (louise hay) • the thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives. (louise hay) • the true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don’t know what to do. (john holt) the truth is hard to swallow when you're choking on your pride. • the way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. (sonya friedman) the weaker you are the louder you bark. (masashi kishimoto) there are always flowers for those who want to see them. (henri matisse) there are people who are so poor they only have money. there are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win. (les brown) there is no one like me in the whole world. i may be no better, but at least i am different. (rousseau) • there is only one way to succeed in anything and that is to give it everything. (vince lombardi) • there's nothing worse in life than being ordinary. • think like a man of action and act like a man of thought. (henri bergson) this is the tragedy of man. circumstances change, and he does not. (niccolo machiavelli) those who are willing to accept defeat when it comes in spite of their best efforts, are the ones who ultimately can claim true victory. (ralph marston)
though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. (ralph emerson) time doesn't heal anything, it buries it. deal with it now, or deal with it later, either way you're gonna have to deal with it. (sean stephenson) • to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. (ralph emerson) to have and not give is often worse than to steal. (marie von ebner-eschenbach) trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity. (colin powell) • view every problem as an opportunity. (joseph sugarman) waiting is painful. forgetting is painful. but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering. (paulo coelho) we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars. • we are what and where we are because we have first imagined it. (doanld curts) WE DON'T SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE, WE SEE THEM AS WE ARE. (anais nin) • we either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. the amount of effort is the same. (carlos castenada) we must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. the difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons. (jim rohn) we're all artists, the trick is to remember it. (pablo picasso) what comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside of you. (wayne dyer) what it comes down to is that anybody can win with the best horse. what makes you good is if you can take the second or third best horse and win. (vicky aragon) • what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. (napoleon hill) what we see depends mainly on what we look for. (sir john lubbock) • when i hear somebody sigh, "life is hard," i am always tempted to ask, "compared to what? (sydney harris) when in doubt, tell the truth. (mark twain) • when life knocks you down, try to land on your back. because if you can look up, you can get up. (les brown) when you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. (lao tzu) • when you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. (wayne dyer) • when you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. (lao tzu) whoever finds love underneath the pain will find passion. win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. (ralph emerson) wisdom is avoiding al thoughts that weaken you. (wayne dyer) wisdom is knowing when you should stop playing dumb. wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. (plato) you are immensely blessed with the precious gift of life. it would be the height of arrogance if you failed to enjoy it to the fullest. (ralph marston) • you are where you are today because you've chosen to be there. (harry browne) you are your own worst enemy, your biggest critic and your greatest friend. you can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but u cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. you can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. (james miles)
• you can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. if you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you. (barbara sher) you can make a real and powerful difference in the quality of your life by the things you tell yourself from moment to moment. (ralph marston) you can tell more about a person by what he says about others - than you can by what others say about him. (leo aikman) you drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it. (paulo coelho) • you have great, untapped reserves of potential within you. your job is to release them. (brian tracy) you should never want to be perfect, he who is perfect can never get any better. • you'll simplify your life and feel inspired if you learn to play, rather than work your way through life. (wayne dyer) • your brain can take you from rags to riches, loneliness to popularity, depression to happiness and joy if you use properly. (brian tracy) • your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. (robert collier) YOUR MIND IS THE MOUNTAIN BEFORE YOU. your world is determined not by what you hope to do on some distant someday, but by how you live right here and now. (ralph marston)
• • • a friend is one who comes to you when all others leave. a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. a friend is someone with whom you can share your happiness as well as sorrows with equal ease. • A GOOD FRIEND WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL, BUT A BEST FRIEND WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU SAYING “DAMN THAT WAS FUN”. a true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. • a true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. (arnold glasow) a true friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third. always put yourself in the others' shoes. if you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too. anyone can be polite to a king, but it takes a civilized person to be polite to a beggar. • be agreeable. it raises the self-esteem of others and makes you feel good about yourself. (brian tracy) better to have 100 enemies outside the house than one enemy inside the house. blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. (elizabeth bibesco) • don’t walk in front of me, i may not follow. don’t walk behind me, i may not lead. walk beside me and be my friend. (albert camus) • don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up. (robert frost) • everyone has the power to make others happy. some do it by entering the room, others by leaving the room. (amber lesesne)
• everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves. (carl jung) for beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. (audrey hepburn) • forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. (john f. kennedy) • forgiving those who hurt us is the key to personal peace. • friendship isn't a big thing. it's a million little things. friendship isn't about whom you've know the longest. it's about who came and never left your side. • friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it. (cicero) • friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life. (james byrnes) • honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. (thomas jefferson) if a person's presence does not bring any value to your life, then their absence should not make a difference. • if your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. (john adams) • in the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. (martin luther king jr.) • it is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not. (andre gide) it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends - you’re safe doing it. but if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue. (alice duer miller) it's amazing when strangers become the best of friends but it's sad when the best of friends become two strangers. • kind words do not cost much. yet they accomplish much. (blaise pascal) • kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. (mark twain) • love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. (martin luther king) • lucrurile care conteaza cel mai mult nu trebuie lasate niciodata la mila celor care conteaza cel mai putin. • never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. • never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. (jesse jackson) • never miss an opportunity to make someone smile. nevoia cea mai mare a omului este ca altii sa aibe nevoie de el? viata omului de care nu are nimeni nevoie este fara sens, stearpa, ca un desert. (osho) • nu vinde prea ieftin o prietenie veche caci o vei plati scump pe cea noua. • other things may change us, but we start and end with family. (anthony brandt) • prietenul adevarat este acela care te sfatuieste spre bine, si nu cel care-ti lauda nebuniile. • seek first to understand, then to be understood. (stephen covey) • sometimes people put up walls ... not to keep others out ... but to see who cares enough to rear them down. surround yourself with people who will challenge you to grow and won’t buy your bullshit. (sean stephenson) • the best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. (abraham lincoln) the greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own. (benjamin disraeli )
• the more a man knows, the more he forgives. (catherine the great) the most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. (elisabeth foley) • the most important people in your life are those that stand the closest to you, when you feel the furthest from yourself. the opportunity for brotherhood presents itself every time you meet a human being. (jany wyman) • the surest way to make yourself happy is to make someone else happy. the worst thing about being lied to is simply knowing you weren't worth the truth. • they may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. (carl buechner) • to judge individuals before understanding them is a form of human rejection and feeds upon itself. (stephen covey) to lead the people, walk behind them. (lao tzu) • treat everyone you meet as though they are the most important person you’ll meet that day. (roger dawson) • true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not. (seneca) true friendships are revealed when there's nothing to gain. (sean stephenson) truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. • truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. we may have all come in different ships, but we're in the same boat now. (martin luther king jr.) • we never know the love of our parents for us until we have become parents. (henry ward beece) we never know the love of our parents for us until we have become parents. (henry beece) when you learn, teach. when you get, give. (maya angelou) • when you love the unlovable and forgive the unforgivable, you're free. (bernie siegel) • wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy. you can never tell what type of impact you may make on another’s life by your actions or lack of action. sometimes just with a smile on the street to a passing stranger can make a difference we could never imagine. (ed foreman) • you can stand tall without standing on someone. you can be a victor without having victims. (harriet woods)
Winston Churchill • a man is about as big as the things that make him angry. • a pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. history will be kind to me for i intend to write it. • if you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it. • it's foolish an wrong to mourn the man who died. rather we should thank god that such men lived.
• poti pierde banii, e rau, poti pierde un prieten, este si mai rau, daca ti-ai pierdut CURAJUL si SPERANTA, ai pierdut aproape totul. • the greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. • we shall show mercy, but we shall not ask for it. • you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Albert Einstein • a clever person solves a problem. a wise person avoids it. • anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. • great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. • i know not with what weapons world war iii will be fought, but world war iv will be fought with sticks and stones. • if a is success in life, then a equals x plus y plus z; work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. • if you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. • imagination is more important than knowledge. • life is like riding a bicycle. to keep your balance you must keep moving. • logic will get you from a to b, imagination will take you everywhere. • many of the things you can count, don’t count. many of the things you can’t count, really count. • only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. • only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former. • orice prost poate sti, scopul este sa intelegi. • put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. that's relativity. • the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. • try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. • we act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about. Muhammad Ali • age is whatever you think it is. you are as old as you think you are. • champions aren't made in gyms. champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision. they have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. but the will must be stronger than the skill. • don't count the days, make the days count. • friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. it's not something you learn in school. but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. • god gave me this illness to remind me that i'm not number one; he is. • he who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. • i don't always know what i'm talking about, but i know i'm right. • i hated every minute of training, but i said, "don't quit. suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." • if my mind can conceive it; and my heart can believe it - then i can achieve it. • it isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.
• service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. • the man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life. • the one without dreams is the one without wings. • to be a great champion you must believe you are the best. if you're not, pretend you are. Confucius • before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. • better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. • choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. • do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire. • everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it. • forget injuries, never forget kindnesses. • he who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good. • hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. • if you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? what is there to fear? • if you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's ok. but you've got to shoot for something. a lot of people don't even shoot. • in a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of. • it does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. • it is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. all good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. • it is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them. • learn as though you would never be able to master it; hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it. • life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated • men's natures are alike; it is their habits that carry them far apart. • no matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance. • only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. • our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall! • respect yourself and others will respect you. • silence is a true friend who never betrays. • the people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it. • the superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. • to study and not think is a waste. to think and not study is dangerous. • what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. • when it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. • when you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. when you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self. • where to ever you go, go with all your heart. Buddha • a dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. a man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
all that we are is the result of what we have thought. the mind is everything. what we think we become. an idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea. an insincere friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own common sense. do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. he who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. if we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. if you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind. neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. the tongue is like a sharp knife; kills, without drawing blood. thousands of candles can be lighted from a single, and life of the candle will not be shortened. happiness never decreases by being shared. we are what we think. all that we are arises with our thoughts. with our thoughts we make the world. words have the power to both destroy and heal. when words are both true and kind, they can change our world. you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
Dalai Lama • i try to treat whoever i meet as an old friend with dignity, with honor. • in the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher. • live a good, honorable life. then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. • my religion is very simple. my religion is kindness. • the purpose of our lives is to be happy. Gandhi • an eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. • satisfaction lies in the effort not the attainment. full effort is full victory. • strength does not come from physical capacity. it comes from an indomitable will. • the weak can never forgive. forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. • there is more to life than increasing its speed. Mother Theresa • every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. • god doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it. • i am a pencil in the hand of a writing god. • kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. • let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. • peace starts with a smile.
there is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. life is an opportunity - benefit from it. life is a beauty - admire it. life is a dream - realize it. life is a challenge - meet it. life is a duty - complete it. life is a game - play it. life is a promise - fulfill it. life is sorrow - overcome it. life is a song - sing it. life is a struggle - accept it. life is a tragedy - confront it. life is an adventure - dare it. life is luck - make it. life is life - fight for it!
SINGURA CĂLĂTORIE IMPOSIBILĂ E CEA PE CARE NU O ÎNCEPI NICIODATĂ
let me tell you something you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. it is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. you, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. but it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. how much you can take, and keep moving forward. that's how winning is done. now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. but you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. cowards do that. i think a man only needs one thing in life. he just needs someone to love. if you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. and if you can't give him that, just give him something to do. i know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong ... but to FEEL strong. to measure youreself at least once who imposes the terms of the battle, imposes the terms of the peace a man distracted is a man defeated conquer your fear and you'll conquer your opponent Steve Jobs: “You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” suntem ceea ce gandim tot ce suntem se ridica din gandurile noastre cu gandurile noastre cream lumea vorbeste sau actioneaza cu o minte negativa si necazurile te vor urma asa cum roata urmeaza bivolul ce trage carul suntem ceea ce gandim tot ce suntem se ridica din gandurile noastre cu gandurile noastre cream lumea vorbeste si actioneaza cu o minte curata si pozitiva si fericirea te va urma precum umbra ta, de neclintit poate o minte tulbure sa inteleaga calea? cel mai mare inamic al tau nu te poate rani asa cum te pot rani propriile tale ganduri lasate nesupravegheate dar odata stapanite, gandurile te pot ajuta mai mult decat te pot ajuta chiar tatal sau mama ta „Înaltu-atins de unii şi păstrat Nu-i darul unui zbor de-o clipă, Căci ei, când altora li-e capul în pernă apăsat, Trudesc, dispreţuind a somnului aripă.” De poti fi calm cand toti se pierd cu firea In jurul tau si spun ca-i vina ta; De crezi in tine chiar cand omenirea Nu crede dar s-o crezi ar vrea; Daca de asteptare nu ostenesti nicicand, Nici de minciuna goala nu-ti clatini gandul drept; Daca privit cu ura nu te razbuni urand Si totusi nu-ti pui masca de sfant sau de intelept; Daca astepti dar nu cu sufletul la gura Si nu dezminti minciuni mintind, ci drept;
De nu raspunzi la ura tot cu ura Dar nici prea bun sa pari nici prea-ntelept; Sau cand hulit de oameni, tu nu cu razbunare Sa vrei a le raspunde, dar nici cu rugaminti; De poti visa dar nu-ti faci visul astru; De poti gandi, dar nu-ti faci gandul tel; De poti sa nu cazi prada disperarii Succesul si dezastrul privindu-le la fel; De rabzi s-auzi cuvantul candva rostit de tine Rastalmacit de oameni, murdar si prefacut; De rabzi vazandu-ti idealul distrus si din nimic Sa-l recladesti cu ardoarea fierbinte din trecut; De poti risca pe-o carte intreaga ta avere Si tot ce-ai strans o viata sa pierzi intr-un minut Si-atunci fara a scoate o vorba de durere Sa-ncepi agonisala cu calm de la-nceput ; De poti ramane tu in marea gloata Cu regi tot tu, dar nu strain de ea; Dusman, om drag, rani sa nu te poata; De toti sa-ti pese dar de nimeni prea; De poti prin clipa cea neiertatoare Sa treci si s-o intreci gonind mereu; Daca ajungi sa umpli minutul trecator Cu saizeci de clipe de vesnicii mereu, Vei fi pe-ntreg Pamantul deplin stapanitor Si mai presus de toate, un OM, iubitul meu. cauza rautatilor? egoismul cea mai frumoasa zi? azi cea mai mare greseala? abandonul cea mai mare infrangere? tristetea ceea ce te face fericit ? a fi util celor din jur cei mai buni profesori? copiii cel mai bun remediu? optimismul cel mai frumos cadou? iertarea cel mai mare defect? lipsa de chef cel mai mare mister? moartea cel mai mare obstacol? teama cel mai urat sentiment? ura cele mai necesare persoane? parintii distractia cea mai placuta? munca drumul cel mai rapid? calea corecta forta cea mai mare ? credinta locul unde esti in siguranta? acasa lucrul cel mai usor? greseala o protectie efectiva? zambetul persoana cea mai periculoasa? mincinosul prima necesitate? comunicarea sentimentul cel mai frumos ? dragostea senzatia cea mai agreabila? pacea interioara Fa-ti timp sa IUBESTI ... acesta este un privilegiu dumnezeiesc !
Fa-ti timp sa RAZI ... este muzica sufletului ! Fa-ti timp sa PLANGI ... este emotia unei inimi mari ! Fa-ti timp sa CITESTI ... este sursa cunoasterii ! Fa-ti timp sa ASCULTI ... este forta inteligentei ! Fa-ti timp sa GANDESTI ... este cheia reusitei ! Fa-ti timp sa te JOCI ... este prospetimea copilariei ! Fa-ti timp sa VISEZI ...este rasuflarea fericirii ! Fa-ti timp sa te ROGI ... aceasta este cea mai mare putere de pe pamant ! Fa-ti timp sa TRAIESTI ... CACI TIMPUL TRECE REPEDE SI NU MAI REVINE NICIODATA !!! cu bani poti cumpara o casa, dar nu un camin. cu bani poti cumpara un pat, dar nu somnul linistit. cu bani poti cumpara un ceas, dar nu si timpul ce se scurge. cu bani poti cumpara o carte, dar niciodata cunoasterea. cu bani poti cumpara pozitia sociala, dar nu si respectul. cu bani poti cumpara medicamente dar nu sanatatea. cu bani poti cumpara sex, dar nu si dragostea. cu bani poti cumpara o asigurare, dar nu iti poti cumpara viata. vezi tu, in viata banii nu sunt totul vorbe dulci sunt usor de spus, lucruri dragute sunt usor de cumparat, oameni de treaba sunt greu de gasit, viata se termina cand tu incetezi sa visezi, speranta moare cand tu incetezi sa crezi, dragostea se termina cand tu incetezi sa mai tii la cineva, prietenia se sfarseste cand tu nu mai imparti, asa ca imparte cu cine crezi ca iti este prieten; sa iubesti fara conditii, sa vorbesti fara intentii, sa daruiesti fara motive, sa tii la cineva fara explicatii, e inima adevaratei prietenii viata e scurta; incalcati regulile, iertati repede, sarutati încet, iubiti cu adevarat, râdeti necontrolat si nu regretati nimic care v-a facut sa zambiti. • love is like a fire ... a strong wind can extinguish it, or a soft whisper cand kindle it until it rages out of control. • it is funny how much time we can waste looking in the wrong place, for the wrong fish. when all along the right fish may spend a lifetime swimming directly to us. only not to be noticed or caught when it arrives. • the only true adventure in life is for one to tame the wild that lives inside all of us, it is the way of nature to find, gain, and then take advantage in order to grow and survive, it is a life quest to learn to live for others over one's self. • forgetting comes easy to me. i do not dwell on the past. my mind never wanders the halls of lost love in my memory. • life is to be lived in here and now. love is for those in front of you, not the invisible ideea of someone to come.
For what it's worth: It’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. - Benjamin Button I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire ... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools. (William Faulkner)
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.