You are on page 1of 37

In

p
ut
D
at
a
S
he
et MALE
fo12
r3
4
E5
Cl
6
as
7
s8
R9
10
ec
11
or
12
d13
14

REGION
SCHOOL NAME

LEARNERS' NAMES

ABARCA, PJ
ALEJANDRO, ROMMEL
ALMASCO, FRANZ RIGY
AMOGUES, MAR PAUL
BAGON, ERICSON
BANE, NELSON
CASILLANO, JOHN ROBERT
CERBITO, JOSHUA
CHAVEZ, GERRY
CORTEZ, ANGELO
DELFIN, REY
DEMINGOY, ELIZER JR
DOMINGO, ANGELO JADE
HENAIRAS, ALEXANDER
IBANEZ, LUCKY

16

LEONA, JENMARK

17

LLAVE, BRYAN

18

MAGAYANES, BENJIE

19

MANSIBANG, JOHN KENNEDY

20

NOROMBABA, NORBERTO

21

OLERMO, JOHNNIE

22

OTADOY, REY JAN

23

PADUAA, JOHN CHRISTOPHER

24

PARADO, LYNWELL VINCENT

25

PEDRABALNCA, GERRY

26

PONCE, ALFRED

27

RACMAN, PAULO

28

RENTUZA, CHRISTIAN JOMAR

29

SAMSON, ROEL

30

SASPA, RONNIE

31

TALLER, JOHN PATRIC

32

TENORIO, MARK ANGELO

33

YULA, JOHN REIMER

35
36
37
38

PASIG CITY

SCHOOL ID

NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL
GRADE & SECTION:

15

34

DIVISION

NCR

9- RADIUM

TEACHER:

MS. RAQUEL C. VALENCIA

320102

SCHOOL YEAR
SUBJECT:

2016-2017
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9

39
40

0

0

0

41

0

0

0

42

0

0

0

43

0

0

0

44

0

0

0

45

0

0

0

46

0

0

0

47

0

0

0

48

0

0

0

49

0

0

0

50

0

0

0

FEMALE
1

ABAD, THEA JEAN

2

AGUIRRE, ELIZABETH

3

AMAL, AYSSA

4

BAYOG, JACKIE

5

BERTUMEN, APPLE

6

CALAMBA, BABY ANNE MARIE

7

CALISING ALIANA ROSE

8

CUERPO, EAH CHANE

9

DIGNOS, JOVELYN

10

ELIS, NEGIE

11

ESGUERRA, CHRISTINE

12

FEGURAC, RICHIE GOLD

13

GO, RHODORA CAMILLE

14

GONZAGA, ELLEN JOYCE

15

IBANEZ, MA. MAE

16

LARA, WILYN

17

LAYDEROS, JOYCE ANNE

18

LORA, GERALDINE

19

MARCELO, GINALYN

20

NARRIDO, MARY ROSE

21

NAYRE, MARICEL

22

PAUYO, CHRISTINE, ANGEL

23

RATERTA, ANGELINE

24

REGASPI, ARVY JOY

25

SAMANIEGO, ANGELICA

26

SAN ANDRES, MARY ANGELINE

27

SORIANO, BERNADETTE

28

TAGNGTONG, DIANA

29

TAYAM, DEBORAH

30

VERDEFLOR, DOROTHY

31

VICENTE, TRIXY MAE

32

YOCHIBLE, SURALTA

33

0

0

0

34

0

0

0

35

0

0

0

36

0

0

0

37

0

0

0

38

0

0

0

39

0

0

0

40

0

0

0

41

0

0

0

42

0

0

0

43

0

0

0

44

0

0

0

45

0

0

0

46

0

0

0

47

0

0

0

48

0

0

0

49

0

0

0

50

0

0

0

ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 .

.

.

.

.

.

ALFRED 27 RACMAN. PJ ALEJANDRO. LYNWELL VINCENT 25 PEDRABALNCA. ERICSON 6 BANE. ROMMEL 3 ALMASCO. RONNIE 31 TALLER. JOSHUA 9 CHAVEZ. LUCKY 16 LEONA. RAQUEL C. GERRY 26 PONCE. JOHN ROBERT 8 CERBITO. REY 12 DEMINGOY. MAR PAUL 5 BAGON. JOHNNIE 22 OTADOY. JOHN CHRISTOPHER 24 PARADO. JENMARK 17 LLAVE. JOHN PATRIC 32 TENORIO. FRANZ RIGY 4 AMOGUES. ANGELO 11 DELFIN. CHRISTIAN JOMAR 29 SAMSON. GERRY 0 10 CORTEZ. BENJIE 19 MANSIBANG. ALEXANDER 15 IBANEZ. ELIZER JR 13 DOMINGO. MARK ANGELO 33 #REF! 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 9. NORBERTO 21 OLERMO. ROEL 30 SASPA.RADIUM TEACHER: 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SCHOOL YEAR 320102 MS. VALENCIA WRITTEN WORKS (30%) HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE 2 SCHOOL ID NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL LEARNERS' NAMES 1 PASIG CITY SUBJECT: PS WS 100. PAULO 28 RENTUZA. REY JAN 23 PADUAA. JOHN KENNEDY 20 NOROMBABA.00 20% Initial Grade . BRYAN 18 MAGAYANES.00 30% 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 QUARTERLY ASSESSMENT (20%) PERFORMANCE TASKS (50%) Total 2016-2017 PS WS 100.Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) REGION SCHOOL NAME FIRST QUARTER DIVISION NCR GRADE & SECTION: 1 MALE ABARCA. NELSON 7 CASILLANO.00 50% 1 PS WS 100. ANGELO JADE 14 HENAIRAS.

41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 .

BABY ANNE MARIE 7 CALISING ALIANA ROSE 8 CUERPO. JOYCE ANNE 19 LORA. EAH CHANE 9 DIGNOS. APPLE 6 CALAMBA. ELLEN JOYCE 16 IBANEZ. RHODORA CAMILLE 15 GONZAGA. ANGELINE 24 REGASPI. MARICEL 22 PAUYO. MAE 17 LARA. SURALTA 33 0 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 . DEBORAH 30 #REF! 31 VICENTE. DIANA 29 TAYAM. MA. RICHIE GOLD 14 GO. GINALYN 21 NAYRE. ANGEL 23 RATERTA. TRIXY MAE 32 YOCHIBLE. MARY ANGELINE 27 SORIANO. AYSSA 4 BAYOG. GERALDINE 20 MARCELO. ELIZABETH 3 AMAL. CHRISTINE 12 #REF! 13 FEGURAC. WILYN 18 LAYDEROS. ANGELICA 26 SAN ANDRES. BERNADETTE 28 TAGNGTONG. JOVELYN 10 ELIS. CHRISTINE. THEA JEAN 2 AGUIRRE.FEMALE 1 ABAD. JACKIE 5 BERTUMEN. NEGIE 11 ESGUERRA. ARVY JOY 25 SAMANIEGO.

Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 Quarterly Grade .

.

.

JOHN ROBERT 8 CERBITO. BENJIE 19 MANSIBANG. BRYAN 18 MAGAYANES. ANGELO 11 DELFIN. REY 12 DEMINGOY. GERRY 0 10 CORTEZ. GERRY 26 PONCE. ROMMEL 3 ALMASCO. JOHNNIE 22 OTADOY.00 50% 1 PS WS 100. NORBERTO 21 OLERMO. RAQUEL C. PJ ALEJANDRO. VALENCIA WRITTEN WORKS (30%) HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE 2 SCHOOL ID NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL LEARNERS' NAMES 1 PASIG CITY SUBJECT: PS WS 1 100. ELIZER JR 13 DOMINGO. LUCKY 16 LEONA. MAR PAUL 5 BAGON. RONNIE 31 TALLER. FRANZ RIGY 4 AMOGUES.00 20% Initial Grade . JOHN PATRIC 32 TENORIO.RADIUM TEACHER: 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SCHOOL YEAR 320102 MS. JOHN CHRISTOPHER 24 PARADO.Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) REGION SCHOOL NAME SECOND QUARTER DIVISION NCR GRADE & SECTION: 1 MALE ABARCA. ERICSON 6 BANE.00 30% 25 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total 25 ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 QUARTERLY ASSESSMENT (20%) PERFORMANCE TASKS (50%) Total 2016-2017 PS WS 100. LYNWELL VINCENT 25 PEDRABALNCA. REY JAN 23 PADUAA. ALEXANDER 15 IBANEZ. ANGELO JADE 14 HENAIRAS. JOSHUA 9 CHAVEZ. MARK ANGELO 33 #REF! 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 9. ROEL 30 SASPA. JENMARK 17 LLAVE. CHRISTIAN JOMAR 29 SAMSON. ALFRED 27 RACMAN. PAULO 28 RENTUZA. NELSON 7 CASILLANO. JOHN KENNEDY 20 NOROMBABA.

41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 .

BERNADETTE 28 TAGNGTONG. GERALDINE 20 MARCELO. MAE 17 LARA. ELLEN JOYCE 16 IBANEZ. DEBORAH 30 #REF! 31 VICENTE. JACKIE 5 BERTUMEN. APPLE 6 CALAMBA. CHRISTINE. ANGELINE 24 REGASPI. TRIXY MAE 32 YOCHIBLE. JOVELYN 10 ELIS. SURALTA 33 0 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 . GINALYN 21 NAYRE. RICHIE GOLD 14 GO. EAH CHANE 9 DIGNOS. MARICEL 22 PAUYO. AYSSA 4 BAYOG. WILYN 18 LAYDEROS. BABY ANNE MARIE 7 CALISING ALIANA ROSE 8 CUERPO. CHRISTINE 12 #REF! 13 FEGURAC. THEA JEAN 2 AGUIRRE. ANGELICA 26 SAN ANDRES. DIANA 29 TAYAM. NEGIE 11 ESGUERRA. MA. JOYCE ANNE 19 LORA. MARY ANGELINE 27 SORIANO. RHODORA CAMILLE 15 GONZAGA.FEMALE 1 ABAD. ELIZABETH 3 AMAL. ARVY JOY 25 SAMANIEGO. ANGEL 23 RATERTA.

Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 Quarterly Grade .

.

.

BRYAN 18 MAGAYANES. ELIZER JR 13 DOMINGO.RADIUM TEACHER: 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SCHOOL YEAR 320102 MS. ROMMEL 3 ALMASCO. JENMARK 17 LLAVE. ANGELO JADE 14 HENAIRAS. RAQUEL C. LUCKY 16 LEONA. BENJIE 19 MANSIBANG. CHRISTIAN JOMAR 29 SAMSON. ALEXANDER 15 IBANEZ. JOSHUA 9 CHAVEZ. NORBERTO 21 OLERMO. RONNIE 31 TALLER. PJ ALEJANDRO. JOHN ROBERT 8 CERBITO.00 20% Initial Grade . GERRY 0 10 CORTEZ. MARK ANGELO 33 #REF! 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 9.00 50% 1 PS WS 100.00 30% 25 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total 25 ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 QUARTERLY ASSESSMENT (20%) PERFORMANCE TASKS (50%) Total 2016-2017 PS WS 100. PAULO 28 RENTUZA. JOHN KENNEDY 20 NOROMBABA. GERRY 26 PONCE. JOHN PATRIC 32 TENORIO. REY 12 DEMINGOY. JOHNNIE 22 OTADOY. REY JAN 23 PADUAA. ALFRED 27 RACMAN. VALENCIA WRITTEN WORKS (30%) HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE 2 SCHOOL ID NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL LEARNERS' NAMES 1 PASIG CITY SUBJECT: PS WS 1 100. ROEL 30 SASPA. ERICSON 6 BANE. LYNWELL VINCENT 25 PEDRABALNCA.Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) REGION SCHOOL NAME THIRD QUARTER DIVISION NCR GRADE & SECTION: 1 MALE ABARCA. MAR PAUL 5 BAGON. FRANZ RIGY 4 AMOGUES. NELSON 7 CASILLANO. ANGELO 11 DELFIN. JOHN CHRISTOPHER 24 PARADO.

41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 .

BERNADETTE 28 TAGNGTONG. GINALYN 21 NAYRE. TRIXY MAE 32 YOCHIBLE. GERALDINE 20 MARCELO. ANGELICA 26 SAN ANDRES. ELLEN JOYCE 16 IBANEZ. MARICEL 22 PAUYO. DEBORAH 30 #REF! 31 VICENTE.FEMALE 1 ABAD. JACKIE 5 BERTUMEN. CHRISTINE 12 #REF! 13 FEGURAC. AYSSA 4 BAYOG. THEA JEAN 2 AGUIRRE. ARVY JOY 25 SAMANIEGO. SURALTA 33 0 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 . MA. ANGELINE 24 REGASPI. EAH CHANE 9 DIGNOS. DIANA 29 TAYAM. BABY ANNE MARIE 7 CALISING ALIANA ROSE 8 CUERPO. JOVELYN 10 ELIS. RHODORA CAMILLE 15 GONZAGA. WILYN 18 LAYDEROS. JOYCE ANNE 19 LORA. ELIZABETH 3 AMAL. CHRISTINE. APPLE 6 CALAMBA. RICHIE GOLD 14 GO. ANGEL 23 RATERTA. NEGIE 11 ESGUERRA. MAE 17 LARA. MARY ANGELINE 27 SORIANO.

Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 Quarterly Grade .

.

.

PAULO 28 RENTUZA.00 30% 45 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total 45 ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 QUARTERLY ASSESSMENT (20%) PERFORMANCE TASKS (50%) Total 2016-2017 PS WS 100. REY JAN 23 PADUAA. PJ ALEJANDRO. NELSON 7 CASILLANO. MAR PAUL 5 BAGON. JOHN KENNEDY 20 NOROMBABA. RONNIE 31 TALLER. REY 12 DEMINGOY.RADIUM TEACHER: 0 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SCHOOL YEAR 320102 MS. ALEXANDER 15 IBANEZ. BENJIE 19 MANSIBANG. ROMMEL 3 ALMASCO. JOSHUA 9 CHAVEZ.00 50% 1 PS WS 100. CHRISTIAN JOMAR 29 SAMSON. BRYAN 18 MAGAYANES. JOHN ROBERT 8 CERBITO. ANGELO 11 DELFIN. RAQUEL C. FRANZ RIGY 4 AMOGUES.Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) REGION SCHOOL NAME FOURTH QUARTER DIVISION NCR GRADE & SECTION: 1 MALE ABARCA. JOHNNIE 22 OTADOY. GERRY 0 10 CORTEZ. VALENCIA WRITTEN WORKS (30%) HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE 2 SCHOOL ID NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL LEARNERS' NAMES 1 PASIG CITY SUBJECT: PS WS 1 100. ALFRED 27 RACMAN. JENMARK 17 LLAVE.00 20% Initial Grade . ELIZER JR 13 DOMINGO. ROEL 30 SASPA. LYNWELL VINCENT 25 PEDRABALNCA. JOHN PATRIC 32 TENORIO. LUCKY 16 LEONA. JOHN CHRISTOPHER 24 PARADO. ERICSON 6 BANE. NORBERTO 21 OLERMO. ANGELO JADE 14 HENAIRAS. GERRY 26 PONCE. MARK ANGELO 33 #REF! 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 9.

41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 .

FEMALE 1 ABAD. ANGELICA 26 SAN ANDRES. SURALTA 33 0 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 . ANGEL 23 RATERTA. ARVY JOY 25 SAMANIEGO. WILYN 18 LAYDEROS. ELLEN JOYCE 16 IBANEZ. NEGIE 11 ESGUERRA. JACKIE 5 BERTUMEN. RHODORA CAMILLE 15 GONZAGA. TRIXY MAE 32 YOCHIBLE. ELIZABETH 3 AMAL. MARY ANGELINE 27 SORIANO. BERNADETTE 28 TAGNGTONG. JOVELYN 10 ELIS. EAH CHANE 9 DIGNOS. MARICEL 22 PAUYO. APPLE 6 CALAMBA. MA. DEBORAH 30 #REF! 31 VICENTE. THEA JEAN 2 AGUIRRE. AYSSA 4 BAYOG. BABY ANNE MARIE 7 CALISING ALIANA ROSE 8 CUERPO. RICHIE GOLD 14 GO. GINALYN 21 NAYRE. MAE 17 LARA. ANGELINE 24 REGASPI. GERALDINE 20 MARCELO. JOYCE ANNE 19 LORA. DIANA 29 TAYAM. CHRISTINE 12 #REF! 13 FEGURAC. CHRISTINE.

Class Record (Pursuant to Deped Order 8 series of 2015) ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 Quarterly Grade .

.

.

LYNWELL VINCENT 25 PEDRABALNCA. JENMARK 17 LLAVE. PAULO 28 RENTUZA.Summary of Quarterly Grades REGION NCR SCHOOL NAME DIVISION GRADE & SECTION: TEACHER: LEARNERS' NAMES AP 1st Quarter MALE 1 ABARCA. BRYAN 18 MAGAYANES.RADIUM SCHOOL YEAR: MS. JOHN PATRIC 32 TENORIO. ALFRED 27 RACMAN. RAQUEL C. ANGELO 0 11 DELFIN. RONNIE 31 TALLER. NORBERTO 21 OLERMO. ELIZER JR 13 DOMINGO. VALENCIA SUBJECT: AP 2nd Quarter AP 3rd Quarter AP 4th Quarter 320102 2016-2017 ARALING PANLIP FINAL GRADE . JOSHUA 9 CHAVEZ. REY 12 DEMINGOY. REY JAN 23 PADUAA. ERICSON 6 BANE. MAR PAUL 5 BAGON. JOHNNIE 22 OTADOY. LUCKY 16 LEONA. GERRY 26 PONCE. CHRISTIAN JOMAR 29 SAMSON. JOHN CHRISTOPHER 24 PARADO. ANGELO JADE 14 HENAIRAS. JOHN ROBERT 8 CERBITO. PJ 2 ALEJANDRO. JOHN KENNEDY 20 NOROMBABA. ROMMEL 3 ALMASCO. BENJIE 19 MANSIBANG. ROEL 30 SASPA. NELSON 7 CASILLANO. GERRY 0 10 CORTEZ. ALEXANDER 15 IBANEZ. FRANZ RIGY 4 AMOGUES. MARK ANGELO 33 #REF! 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 0 PASIG CITY NAGPAYONG INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOL SCHOOL ID 9.

ELLEN JOYCE 16 IBANEZ. GINALYN 21 NAYRE. ANGELICA 26 SAN ANDRES. BERNADETTE 28 TAGNGTONG.FEMALE 1 ABAD. APPLE 6 CALAMBA. MA. ANGELINE 24 REGASPI. RHODORA CAMILLE 15 GONZAGA. JOVELYN 10 ELIS. BABY ANNE MARIE 7 CALISING ALIANA ROSE 8 CUERPO. AYSSA 4 BAYOG. GERALDINE 20 MARCELO. TRIXY MAE 32 YOCHIBLE. JOYCE ANNE 19 LORA. MAE 17 LARA. MARY ANGELINE 27 SORIANO. EAH CHANE 9 DIGNOS. WILYN 18 LAYDEROS. DEBORAH 30 #REF! 31 VICENTE. CHRISTINE 12 #REF! 13 FEGURAC. JACKIE 5 BERTUMEN. THEA JEAN 2 AGUIRRE. NEGIE 11 ESGUERRA. ELIZABETH 3 AMAL. ANGEL 23 RATERTA. ARVY JOY 25 SAMANIEGO. MARICEL 22 PAUYO. DIANA 29 TAYAM. SURALTA 33 0 34 0 35 0 36 0 37 0 38 0 39 0 40 0 41 0 42 0 43 0 44 0 45 0 46 0 47 0 48 0 49 0 50 0 . CHRISTINE. RICHIE GOLD 14 GO.

of Quarterly Grades 320102 2016-2017 ARALING PANLIPUNAN 9 FINAL GRADE REMARK .