This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
FREMONT INVSTMENT AND LOANS, ASC/WELLS FARGO, U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATES, S.G. MORTGAGE SBAC, THE ENTIRE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY, THE SECURITIES/ DIVIDENT INDUSTRY, ET AL. Defendants, Appellees -------------------------------------------& No. 10-1652 PAUL L. MUCKLE, Plaintiff- Appellant. V. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PRES. BARACK H. OBAMA, PRES. GEORGE W. BUSH, TIMOTHY GEITHNER, HENRY M. PAULSON JR., WILLIAM H. DANOLDSON, THE GOVERNORS OF ALL 50 STATES, ET, AL. Defendants, Appellees
APPELLANT’S RESPOND TO ALL APPELLEES MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO CONSILIDATE CASES, AND PREEMPTIVE STRIKE IN RESPONSE TO THE ANTICIPATED MOTION OF THE DEFENDANTSAPPELLEES IN CASE No. 10-1652 MOTION TO STRIKE APPEAL BASED ON THE IMMUNITY AFFORDED THEM BY THE ELEVENTH AMENDMENT
Now comes Paul L. Muckle, “Muckle” pro se, on behalf of the Appellants and respond to Any/All the defendants Motion in Opposition to Consolidate the above 1
mention cases for purpose of briefing and oral argument. The Appellant(s) also request that this be treated as a Response to the anticipated States Governments‟ Motion to dismiss the Appeal based on the purported immunity afforded them by the “unconstitutional” Eleventh Amendment. Yes, this appeal does seek to challenge the “constitutionality” and “applicability” of the Eleventh Amendment in a time of great national crisis that is wreaking havoc on the livelihood of all the residents in all the fifty states in the Union. Muckle also states that the motions of Attorney Goar, and especially that of Attorney Sean Higgins, contains nothing but a whole lot of weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth; the cry of a fox caught up in his own pit and pity. Now Muckle shall send those tears back from whence they came and bind the foxes some more. As reasons herein, Muckle states the following: 1. The issue of whether the two cases should be joined in appeal and perhaps in trial is a matter as simple as that of the “Principal and the Agent”. The governments, both the federal and states are the Principal which hired/licensed Wall Street, the private sector to handle the financial affairs of the government and the people of the United States of America. When the agent commits fraud because the Principal turned a blind eye and failed to regulate his agent, and when the Principal fails to give the agent a direct order to “cease and desist” and to correct his mistakes, then the only other option is to hold the Principal liable alongside his agent. The federal government and the governments of all the fifty states gave the Banksters license and permit to operate in and across the borders of all fifty states. The federal government and the governments of all fifty states were responsible for regulating the Banksters and responsible for protecting our
national treasures, our taxes, our pensions and retirement funds, and our investments from these Banksters. The federal government and the governments of all fifty states are responsible for preventing the Banksters from unlawfully foreclosing on the property of the people when the governments themselves have gone on the record and accused the very mortgage lenders and Wall Street investors of committing fraud against all the people in order to get those very mortgages they are foreclosing on and selling. What a tragedy! 2. Both states and federal government are too tightly wrap up in bed under the covers with the mortgage and financial industry to be able to effectively go after these Banksters and bring them to justice for their ills against all the people. If the governments were to go after the banks, the banks will just turn around and say that they did nothing illegal because it was the government that allowed them to operate and run rampant the way they did; and they would be right. The government cannot go after these banks because they are too closely embedded together. Therefore, the First Circuit Court should not intervene on behalf of the governments nor the Banksters and separate the cases. The First Circuit Court is encourage to defer to the doctrine of “ In pari delicto”. Actually the phrase means, in essence, that since both parties are equally at fault, the court will not involve itself in resolving one side's claim over the other, however, I am now using it in the context that the court should not involve itself in separating the Principal from the Agent, they are both at fault and must be bind together. It is the only way we a will ever get anything done.
3. Haven‟t anyone figure out the matter as yet? Paul L, Muckle is not seeking to overthrow the government nor to destroy Wall Street, all I am demanding is accountability and that liability be established on behalf of all the people. There is a Gulf Course Fund for the oil well flood, what of the fund for the financial tsunami? I do not hear anyone crying for that, no, they care more about fishes, marshes, and their habitat, than they care about people, their financial wellbeing, and their habitat. Very intriguing indeed. 4. In addition, here is an irony, Attorney Sean Higgins argues that the two cases are not related in anyway, yet his clients, Wells Fargo and SG Mortgage were the beneficiaries of about $30 Billion in bailout with of our tax dollars. That is part of the complaint against the government. SG Mortgage is a foreign corporation from France. SG Mortgage, a foreign corporation committed fraud and help caused the destruction to the American economy and harm to the financial wealth and stability to the people, yet this foreign corporation, which Attorney Higgins defends to his own detriment, was able to receive $30 Billion from our treasury, in violation of Section 4 of the United States Constitution. Do we need any more ties to bind them together? Here we go: 5. Richard Riley, former Governor of South Carolina and United States Secretary of Education, is a senior partner at the law firm of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. Just look at his title, he is a former government official whose firm has now come to the rescue to defend Wall Street and the Banksters against the American people who he once served. Shame, shame.
6. Philip Lader, former administrator of the Small Business Administration and former United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom, is a senior partner at the law firm of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. Just look at his title, he is a former government official whose firm has now come to the rescue to defend Wall Street and the Banksters against the American people who he once served. Shame, shame. 7. David H. Wilkins, former United States Ambassador to Canada, former Speaker of the South Carolina House of Representatives, is a senior partner at the law firm of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. Just look at his title, he is a former government official whose firm has now come to the rescue to defend Wall Street and the Banksters against the American people who he once served. Shame, shame. 8. Butler Derrick, former U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 3rd congressional district, is a senior partner at the law firm of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. He is a former United States Government official. Just look at his title, he is a former government official whose firm has now come to the rescue to defend Wall Street and the Banksters against the American people who he once served. Shame, shame.
9. David E. Dukes, managing partner, in the lobbying department at the law firm of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. His Department “lobbies” the United States government on behalf of his firm. 10. The point being, the law firm which is arguing the loudest that the cases should not be joined because there is no relationship between the defendants, is the very firm which has former government official who are the ones defending the banks. What more cozy relationship could there be? What more reasons to join the two cases? Is no one curious to know why such a high powered former government officials have come to the rescue of the Banksters who their very government said robed all the people? What a contradiction! The government says the banks committed fraud and robbery, and the ones who has stepped up to help the banksters to continue with the robbery are government officials, whose firm also lobbies the United States government. Intriguing! Very intriguing indeed. These guys have no shame. When they were running for public office, they begged the American people to trust them and vote for them, but now that they are out of office, and they no longer need our votes and support, they have gone over to the other side. Now we see whom they had truly worked for all along, the Banksters who financed their elections to begin with. Do we need any more proof of the revolving doors of corruption that controls the United States governments? It is indeed a financial oligarch.
11. What more reasons for a joinder than the fact of who are representing the Banks and Investors, Nelson Mullins, former governments official who still enjoys close contact and access to the government. They have joined themselves and are caught up in their own pit. 12. The relationship between Wall Street, the Mortgage Industry and the federal and State governments is no ordinary relationship. Wall Street, the private sector, is solely responsible for the economy and prosperity of the American people. The governments are sole responsible for licensing and regulating Wall Street. The government and Wall Street are bind to each other‟s survival and the survival of the American society as much as a child and its mother are bind by that umbilical cord. 13. The federal governments and the states governments have gone on television and accused the banks and investor defendants of cheating and robing all the people, then these governments then went and supported and gave our tax dollars to bail out the thieves, then these governments told the Banksters to give the people loan modification. The Banksters laughed at the governments and instead gave their employees million dollars bonuses and took luxury trips and threw lush parties with our money. Yet the government stood and did nothing but pay lip service to the masses. They allow the Banksters to run rampant through our neighborhoods like neutron bombs, killing all the people and leaving empty houses standing. 14. Therefore, the point being, the Banks and investors would not have been able to do as they please and destroy the United States economy if the federal and state governments had being doing their duty and enforcing the laws and regulating the
banks and Investors. So you see, it is a matter a simple as that of the Agent and the Principle; the agent cannot run rampant unless the Principle allows him too. Therefore, if you complaint to the Principle about the crimes and violations of the agent, but the Principle fails to take action and the agent refuse to cease and desist, and you have no power to stop him, and the courts won‟t intervene, then there is only two other choices left; exercise our Second Amendment Rights and take up arms against these foreign Banksters to stop them, or sue the Principle and bind him with his agent to force him to get up out of the Banksters pockets and help the people. I am not going to mince words. I have no fear of what may come of it. However, I tell you one thing, give me Liberty or give me death, no foreign Bankster is going to waltz onto my turf and “unlawfully” take away my home. I have chosen the latter option. It is now the First Circuit Court‟s move. 15. Now here is the reason why this Honorable Court must cast the defendants motion and “unconstitutional” legal mumbo jumbo into “that bin” where they truly belongs, and give thought and consideration to this simple layman‟s wisdom. The one and only reason why I filed a lawsuit against the federal and state governments is simple. From April 2007, up till the district court dismissed the case, I ran to the various federal and state governments and agencies, showing them the evidence I was uncovering about the massive mortgage and financial fraud that was rearing its menacing head and threatening the very survival of the American economy, and the prosperity of its people. 16. I went to the FBI and gave them evidence, they promised to investigate, when I called back to check up on the progress, the agent hanged up the phone in my face
after rudely telling me not to call back, they would contact me when they were ready. I went to their office with documents of fraud in August and October of 2007; I am still waiting for that call in June 2010. 17. Next I went to the United States Attorney Office in the federal courthouse building. What a waste of time, the interviewer looked at my evidence and me as if we were both aliens from outer space. She had no clue whatsoever about what I was talking about. She knew nothing about mortgage fraud. The situation was so embarrassing that I took up my papers and ran out of there. People was about to lose their homes by the millions, and the government had no clue. I tried to warn them, but they treated me as if was the black plague. 18. As soon as I left The U.S Attorney‟s office, I ran straight down to the district court and demand to see Judge Woodlock and refused to leave until I saw him. I had to show him the evidence. Within two hours of my request, I was granted an emergency audience with the then “Honorable” Judge Woodlock. Upon seeing the evidence, that very same Judge Woodlock agreed that it was fraud, and he agreed that what I was uncovering could get me into a lot of trouble. He instructed me to re-file a complaint. He instructed me not to put anything in the complaint that would hint to the defendants of what I was uncovering and that could get me hurt. He instructed me to go to the FBI and show them what I had showed him. Yes people, that very same Judge Woodlock who has now become insincere was the very one who spurred me on to fight this case, he instructed me to re-file my complaint. It is all on the transcripts of the federal court dated, August 17, 2007. Read it! “Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it”.
19. However, it did not end there; I informed Judge Woodlock that this fraud perpetrated was not only against the plaintiff alone but also against millions of Americans who were on the verge of losing their homes if the court or government did not do something to stop it. Despite the evidence I gave him which showed that the mortgage and financial fraud perpetrated against the American people would cause our economy to collapse, the judge basically told me that it was a dog eat dog world and that I could not fend for anyone else‟s bone by my own. He wanted me to let whom was dying die, and who were starving starve; he was not going to feed them or allow me to share my good fortune with them. 20. Then on August 28, 2007, the hearing transcript says it all. On that day, after the case was call for a hearing on my motion for injunctive relief, and the introductions were made, the very first words that came out of the then “Honorable” Judge Woodlock‟s mouth as he turned to address Attorney Christine Murphy for the defendants went almost as follows, “There have been violations”. “There will be liabilities”. “There will be no foreclosure of the plaintiffs‟ home”. Then the judge right there and then ORDERED the defendants to modify the loan and give us a lower payment. It is all on the transcripts let them be read! 21. Therefore, the then “Honorable” Judge Woodlock, recognizing fraud when he saw it, and applying the rule of law where it was appropriate, placed the defendants on notice that there would be liabilities if the defendants were to foreclose on and sell the plaintiffs home. What has changed since? Certainly not the evidence, certainly not the law.
22. It goes on. After the judge ordered the defendants to modify the loan, I asked the judge to order the same for every American who was also the victim of the Great Subprime Loan Fiasco. He refused, stating that I had no standing to fend for others, to look out for myself. He basically said, „Muckle, your feet is just too big for your shoes, you have no standing to defend anyone else‟. 23. Next, I began to spread the evidence of massive fraud in the mortgage industry all over the internet. I sent video tapes and written document to President Obama, to members of Congress and the Senate. I called up the Center for Responsible Learning, HUD, The Attorney General of Massachusetts, and Governor Duval Patrick. I send evidence to everyone who allowed me to send it and those who would not. Those who agreed to look at what I send suddenly disappeared after they read or saw it. No one wanted any part to do with what I was proposing; to free the people from the hands of the financial oligarch who was running our government and the people from behind the scenes with their checkbooks. It was as if everyone was afraid that Muckle had brought on the bubonic plague. No one wanted to help all the people, they all told Muckle to look out for himself. Some even suggested that he might even be killed in the process. 24. Now!- what have we here that Muckle should be as a home grown slave, an Uncle Tom who would discover that the Master had been cheating him and all the people all the time, but when he catches the master red-handed, the master tries to appease him with settlements and briberies in return for him sweeping the evidence under the rug; thus allowing the master to keep robbing all the people and tossing them out into the streets, while Muckle take the cash bribes they
offered him and the only $100 monthly mortgage payments he would be making if he just drop the case and shut up? 25. My respond to their offers of bribery and settlements went as follows, “”By the will of MY GOD, and on the grounds of the Federal Truth In Lending Act, TILA, the federal Home Ownership And Equity Protection Act, HOEPA, and MGLc. 183C, also known as the Predatory Home Loan Practices Act, and the federal Trade Commission Act, the plaintiffs now officially rejects any offer of a settlement by any of the defendants even if they were to offer to pay us a hundred million dollars to settle and make the case go away. We do not have the power to prosecute you in criminal court, but we will surely prosecute you in the civil court. You will not pay your way out of this one. Money is not the motivating factor here. MY GOD’S will is being done”. Read it! ( page 6 paragraph 21 of Plaintiff‟s Motion to Append motion for Injunctive relief and Subsequent Response to Defendant U.S bank Answer to the Complaint) 26. Now the point being, I went to the government seeking help for all the people and the government‟s respond was to ignore me and tell me that either they could not help me to help the people, or that I should forget about everyone else and look out for myself. I am a human, I have compassion, would it not make me even more evil than these banksters if I was to accept their bribes and settlements and allow them to keep robing all the people while my children and I live easy? Therefore, I warned everyone, the governments, Judge Woodlock and the Banksters, “Give all the people a loan modification, because if you don‟t, and they find out what these Banksters had done to them, it would be terrible for the
industry, because they would feel the people‟s wrath”. They all ignored me. So what was I to do? 27. I made one last warning, “Give all the people a loan modification, because if you do not, I will give them the evidence that you cheated them, and then they will take their houses clean away from you”. Again I was ignored as if I was some annoying fly to be shooed away. However, I did not immediately carry out my threat by releasing the evidence; instead I decided to give them one last chance by filing a motion to join multiple defendants and multiple plaintiffs. That motion was not granted, so I decided to take tact. I realized that the only way that the American people would ever get any justice is if I was to somehow tie the governments into the pit with the Banksters, then it would be every man for him. The day the two cases get join and a trial date set, would be the day that America would be free from the hands of the financial oligarch. 28. My whole tactic was not to sue the government but rather to force them to go after the banks and stop them from stealing the people‟s home, taxes, investments, and retirement funds. But instead of standing up and doing what is just and honorable, my brother and president, Barack Obama, who ran on a campaign of change, and Governor Duval Patrick and all the other governors and congress and senate people sat silent and allow the judge to swat me down like that pesky fly I mentioned earlier. Funny thing about a black fly is that if you are eating and a black fly buzz you and you try to swat him down, make sure that you get him with your first swat because if you hit that fly and not knock it down completely, it will come back and deliberately land into your food, whether to die or to defy you. It
is its way of telling you, “you want all the food, you gonna get none of it at all.” It is a quite intriguing observation, try it. “You could learn a lot from a fly” 29. The law states. “Any violation of the Truth In Lending Act, regardless of technical nature must result in finding of liability against lender”. Truth In Lending Regulation Z, Section 226.1 et seq., 15 U.S.C. Sections 1700; Truth In Lending Act Section 130 (a, e); 15 U.S.C Section (a, e) In Re: Steinbrecher. 110 Br. 155, 116 A.L.R Fed. 881. “Once Creditor violates the Truth in Lending Act, no matter how technical the violation appears, unless one of the statutory defenses applies [the] court has NO discretion in imposing liability”. Truth In Lending Act, Section 102-186 as amended, 15 U.S.C Section 1601-1667e. Solis V. Fidelity Consumer Discount Co. 58 Br. 983. 30. According to the Truth in Lending Law, so long as the lender has violated any of the TILA rules, no judge in the land have the authority to dismiss a complaint against that lender and allow them to foreclose on the property in question. Is anyone paying any attention to these laws, which they have sworn to uphold and enforce? It is so very intriguing to watch how mankind is self-destructing. They make laws to secure themselves, but they do not enforce those very same laws, but turn their faces the other way when it is the big guys and moneymen who breaks them, but pounces on the poor and defenseless whenever they transgress. Very intriguing indeed. 31. Furthermore, when Judge Woodlock granted the motion for Injunctive Relief, he went on record saying that the lawsuit was not frivolous and that the plaintiffs had
a shot at prevailing at trial; the very same trial which he himself has now denied to the plaintiffs, the very same trial which the Appellate Court promised plaintiffs would have a chance to prove their case when the plaintiffs appealed the decision to discontinue the injunction because of plaintiffs refusal to settle. What ever happened too those promises? What has changed since? Certainly not the evidence. Based on the evidence before him and his actions leading up to now, one should really begin to seriously question Judge Woodlock‟s knowledge of the Truth In Lending Laws, or perhaps his integrity. The evidence does not match his opinion; in fact, it is the total opposite and could not be any further to the extreme.
32. “The dignity and stability of government in all its branches, the morals of the people and every blessings of society depends upon an upright and skillful administration of Justice.” John Adams, 1776. Those are the words permanently etched into the wall as you approach the entrance to the Joseph Moakley federal and Courthouse Building in Boston. However, I doubt if the defense attorneys have ever taken notice of them, much less “overstand” their significance. If you ask them, they will tell you that they do “understand it”. Of course they “understand” it; its meaning is above their heads and they are beneath it... Why else would they be trying so desperately to stop Muckle from seeking Justice for ALL THE PEOPLE? The two lawsuits at issue here do convey the meaning of those words. The ENTIRE purpose of the lawsuits is to hold all the branches of government, both the public and the private sectors, the Banksters, feet to the very fire which they themselves lit
33. All I ever asked was for them to do good. I came to the house of justice seeking a few good men who would see it from a layman‟s point of view, and put the rules of man aside and pick up the rules of moral and ethics, and stand up for all of the people who are being victimized every day by the failed economic policies of the government and the Banksters they put in charge of the People‟s Forty Acres and a Mule. Never have that phrase meant so much because that is exactly what our homes have become; mules for Wall Street Banksters to ride all over the world‟s market until they break ours and our mule‟s backs. However, in my desperate search for a few good men who would have the audacity to stand up and set their faces against this great evil, all I found was one, that Honorable One in Brockton Superior, The Honorable Judge Jeffrey Locke who put people before Banksters and Corporation. He is a true American Hero. He has stored up some good virtues for himself. 34. “Justice is but TRUTH in action”. Louis D. Brandeis, 1914. Those words greet you as you approach the stairway to the second floor where the First Circuit Court Of Appeals. Though one may be able to enter the building without first being confronted by the words of John Adams on the exterior, they would not be so fortunate to escape the echo of Mr. Brandies. Should that be the case, then it would not be hard to guess that that individual did not enter that building to seek justice, but rather to conduct some other affair, or to obstruct Justice. 35. The point of the quotes in paragraphs 24 and 25 is to illustrate the following. In both lawsuits, at no time have the Appellants ever asked anyone for anything, except to ask the district court judge to prevent the Banksters from stealing my
children‟s inheritance before we had a chance to get to a jury. All the PlaintiffsAppellants ever asked for was a fair chance to prove to a jury of their peers that laws were broken, injury was sustained, and that the defendants are at fault and should be held accountable to ALL of the American people who have suffered because of the failed economic policies of the government, and the Banksters they placed in charge of our financial affairs. 36. A judge has the authority to grant a motion for summary judgment ONLY in the event that there are no material issues in dispute that would merit a trial. Of course, a less than prudent judge may pick and choose which issues to address with the intentions to come out at the desired outcome. However, when the plaintiff has raised “several substantial issues” meriting a trial, and the judge pick and choose to address the issues which he feels goes against the plaintiff, while deliberately ignoring the actions of the defendants in the transaction, then that judge have no right to tell the First Circuit Court what issues they should or should not review, and the Banksters and their attorneys have no right to tell the First Circuit Court what issues they should review, and the First Circuit Court have no authority to restrict the issues to be appealed. That would be a violation of my rights to seek redress against the defendants. 37. If the First Circuit Court was to go along with Judge Woodlock and the Banksters and restrict the freedom of the debate by restricting what I can or cannot address in the appeal, how will they ever be able to arrive at truth? Would not ignoring all the evidence cause one to come out at the same unprecedented and out of this world opinion such as that of Judge Woodlock? How would the First Circuit
Court ever arrive at truth if they chose to only look at what was dictated to them by the almighty Judge Woodlock and what the defense wishes? Is that Justice as Truth in action? What have we here then, should My Lord send a lightning strike to erase the inscription etched into the walls of the court building? The Touchdown Jesus statute in Ohio was not immune; My Lord is not impressed by the follies of man. 38. Therefore, in this present situation where the district court judge cast “Truth in Action” aside and picked and choose what issues his misconception told him would seal this case forever in favor of the defendants, then in the interest of Justice and the “Stability of the government in all its branches, and the moral of the people…” the First Circuit Court have no ethical choice but to (a), cast the district court‟s unprecedented opinion and rulings aside and look at this case de novo, as if it had never been looked at and ruled upon. and send it back to the district court with instructions on the issues to be tried, or (b), reverse the judge and send the case back with instruction to conduct its own evidentiary hearing to see what issues merits a trial and what does not. 39. Not that it matters which singular issue the plaintiffs are allow to bring to the court, we will win if the court is fair and honest; I want all of the issues on the table because Attorney Sean R. Higgins and these Banksters need to be taught a lesson. Can any man stand up against Creation? Is not The Creator the symbol of TRUTH? Therefore, If Justice is but Truth in action, how can any man stop that without obstructing Creation itself?
40. As to the subject of the right to sue the states, without giving too much away, I have the secrets on how to overturn and repeal the Eleventh Amendment and give the Federal Court back the Power and Authority granted it by the founding fathers at the time of the inception of the United States Constitution. However, the federal court will never enjoy the luxury of that power again unless it gives me a fair shot at granting it back to them. I know I will win that war if they do not restrict the battlefield. Give me a shot at arguing this, and I will not disappoint. These renegade states must be reign in and held accountable for their ills against the rest of the Union. 41. When it comes to their own political fortune, these renegade states official love to claim sovereignty, but when it comes to the other states licensing corporations to conduct the people‟s financial affairs, and the other states granting these corporations the rights to cross over into their borders unchecked and unregulated to commit financial crimes against the citizens in the rest of the Union, these states do not hold the offending state accountable, they just sit silent and allow their citizens to suffer the consequences. 42. Did Massachusetts hold California accountable for allowing the defendant Fremont Investments & Loans to operate across state lines unchecked and unregulated, causing mass destruction to thousands of citizens of Massachusetts? Did Massachusetts go after New York for failing to regulate the defendant SG Mortgage Security Backed Assets? What about the defendant Wells Fargo and The American Servicing Company? Each one of these defendants has its home office in a totally different state, they have caused destruction to the economy of
Massachusetts and the other 50 states in the Union, yet no states is looking out for its citizens best interest and hold the offending states accountable. So what have we here then that a citizen who has seen the Light will not stand up and set his face against such an evilous system? When all the fifty states in the Union allow the corporations they are supposed to regulate to run rampant and commit financial crimes to the detriment of all the people, and these very same states, or the people of these other states fails to take action, then under the United States Constitution, in its True and Original form, any citizen of any states has the standing to seek redress against all of the states in the Union in a federal court of law. Give me the fair opportunity to brief and argue the matter and I will prove this. 43. Furthermore, the United States Supreme Court does support cases of citizens against other states where it is inconceivable that any other government or any other person would bring any such suit. I have searched; I have not found any such suit. So what have we here then, is the Supreme Court support for action against the other states only for some selective suit where the plaintiff does not seek to tip the boat over? 44. Furthermore, the cases against the federal government and the states have been joined! The citizens of the United States of America from all across the Union have signed a petition asking the district court to allow them to join in the suit. The Motion was drafted and the petition placed on line months before the judge dismissed the case. He dismissed the case as I was about to file the motion.
45. The motion by the people of the United States of America to be allowed to join in the suit against the federal and states governments along with the signatures collected are attached for the court‟s consideration. It is not just Paul Muckle and Irene Wood alone now. (See attachment, petition with list of signatures) 46. The defendants motions to restrict the issues to be briefed, and to restrict which defendants has to answer to what and which defendants can be sued, is nothing but an attempt at obstruction of “ Justice In Action” All I ever asked for was a fair chance to prove the matter. I have never asked anyone to give me the house or anything else. All I ever asked for was for the court‟s protection until I can prove my case; but even that protection was denied me by the houses of justice, including this court. Had it not been for My Lord on my side they would have already invaded my home and taken it away? 47. As to attorney Sean Higgins allegation that Muckle want to delay this case, this is Muckle‟s respond, „can the Court please schedule the briefs to be filed the day after reading this and schedule oral arguments to begin on the very next day after the filing? I am very anxious to end this battle; I have a bigger one to wage. I have the devil in London to go capture and bind. He is the cause of the world‟s financial and religious Armageddon 48. . As My Lord like to say, “if you gonna try and change the world, then you can‟t be afraid to throw everything out on the table. If want the people to rebel, then you got to tell them what it is they are rebelling against, and if you expect them to rebel then you got to take the lead and rebel first”. I have rebelled Your Honors, I cannot tell you how to rule and decide, “Personal Responsibility” is the only way
America and the rest of the world will ever escape their present precarious situation. All the plaintiffs and the American people ever asked is for you guys to protect us all from these banksters until we have the fair and justifiable opportunity to prove the matter to a jury of our peers.
Wherefore, based on the My Lord‟s command of “Personal and Individual Responsibility”, I will not beg this Court to grant me any favors as to how these appeals are handled. Let Justice be the voice and motivator of those who claim to uphold, defend, and enforce her.
Respectfully Submitted, _______________________________ Paul L. Muckle, on behalf of the Plaintiff-Appellants, including the citizens of the Union.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.