You are on page 1of 2

Annexure

Sr. Particulars Details of Information
No.
a. Name of the target entity, details in brief such as Bodhre Dhule Highway Private Limited, a
size, turnover etc.; Private Limited Company with
Authorised Capital: Rs. 1 Lakh and
Issued Capital: Rs. 1 Lakh.
b. Whether the acquisition would fall within related Bodhre Dhule Highway Private Limited is a
party transaction(s) and whether the promoter/ Wholly Owned subsidiary of Sunil Hitech
promoter group/ group companies have any Engineers Limited.
interest in the entity being acquired? The initial subscription amount mentioned above
does not fall within related party transactions.
If yes, nature of interest and details thereof and The Promoter/Promoter group of the Company
whether the same is done at “arms length”; have no interest in the above entity.

c. Industry to which the entity being acquired Construction of Road
belongs;
d. Objects and effects of acquisition (including but Bodhre Dhule Highway Private Limited is
not limited to, disclosure of reasons for incorporated as ‘SPV’ to undertake the project of
acquisition of target entity, if its business is Four / six Laning of Bodhre (km 390.000) to
outside the main line of business of the listed Dhule (km 452.800) section of NH-211 (new
entity); NH No. 52); (Existing Length 62.800 km; Design
Length 67.231 km) in the state of Maharashtra
under phase NHDP-IV on Hybrid Annuity
Mode bagged by Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited.
e. Brief details of any governmental or regulatory Not applicable.
approvals required for the acquisition;
f. Indicative time period for completion of the Not applicable.
acquisition;
g. Nature of consideration - whether cash Subscription by Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited
consideration or share swap and details of the – 99.99% and remaining 0.01% by an individual
same; subscriber being the nominee of Sunil Hitech
Engineers Limited.
h. Cost of acquisition or the price at which the At the face value of Rs. 10/- each.
shares are acquired;
i. Percentage of shareholding / control acquired Bodhre Dhule Highway Private Limited is
and / or number of shares acquired; incorporated as a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of
Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited alongwith its
nominees with an initial subscription of 10,000
shares of Rs. 10/- each aggregating to Rs.
1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only).
j. Brief background about the entity acquired in Not applicable.
terms of products/line of business acquired, date
of incorporation, history of last 3 years turnover,
country in which the acquired entity has presence
and any other significant information (in brief);