This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
& BioResonance Research Presents Lyme, Chronic Fatigue & Cortisol New Therapy Options
Theresa Dale, Ph.D., C.C.N., N.D.
• • • • • • • • • • Heal the Biological Computer with Energy Medicine. BioTox Lyme Chronic Fatigue Cortisol: 5 Element Saliva Test. Custom program created by Dr. Dale according to 5 Element Nutritional and Homeopathic Protocol NuFem: Homeopathic Hormone Rejuvenation Remedies. How to Treat Lyme, Chronic Fatigue Neuro-Emotional Remedies for mind, body & spirit. Eliminate Adrenal Stress
DR. DALE'S REJUVENATION SYSTEM
Wellness Optimization Program
Five Element Hormone, Food Intol, & Parsite Saliva Test. 29 Tests-1 Panel
CLEANSING & REBUILD Whole Body Deep Cleanse Kit Immune: Ocean Med's Diet included with Program DETOX PATHOGENS BioTox Lyme Candida-Ease AND Diet AllerCyl Food 1=gluten Intollerance DETOX HEAVY METALS Mercury Plus Detox Lymph Detox HORMONE REJUVENATION ENDOPURE & NUFEM FORMULAS Thyro T3 Rescue T3/T4/Adrenal/ TSH/TPO NeuroEmotional Remedies (Cortisol, Organs & Meridians) NeuroBalance Pro (ForNeurotransmitters -Cortisol) CORRECT DENTAL FOCI * EMF ISSUES TREAT SCAR TISSUE
ELIMINATE CAUSE OF DISEASE NeuroPhysical Reprogramming Meta-Wellness Home Study Program
• Millions of people who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's, chronic fatigue syndrome and other degenerative diseases could have Lyme Disease causing or contributing to their condition. • We will cover today, how to diagnosis and treat.
We are Redefining Lyme
• Forget just about everything you think you know about Lyme disease. • It is not a rare disease, it is epidemic. It is not just tick-borne; it can also be transmitted by other insects, including fleas, mosquitoes and mites -and by human-to-human contact. • Neither is Lyme usually indicated by a bull's-eye rash; this is found in only a minority of cases. And, except when it is diagnosed at a very early stage, Lyme is rarely cured by a simple course of antibiotics. Finally, Lyme is not just a disease that makes you "tired and achy" -- it can utterly destroy a person's life and ultimately be fatal.
A Master Of Elusiveness New Research
• Lyme disease, in fact, might be the most insidious -and least understood -- infectious disease of our day. • More importantly, Lyme can disseminate throughout the body remarkably rapidly. In its classic spirochete form, the bacteria can contract like a large muscle and twist to propel itself forward: because of this spring-like action it can actually swim better in tissue than in blood.
The Lyme spirochete (Bb) is pleomorphic, meaning that it can radically change form.
• It can travel through blood vessel walls and through connective tissue. Animal studies have shown that in less than a week after being infected, the Lyme spirochete can be deeply embedded inside tendons, muscle, the heart and the brain. It invades tissue, replicates and destroys its host cell as it emerges. Sometimes the cell wall collapses around the bacterium, forming a cloaking device, allowing it to evade detection by many tests and by the body's immune system.
What is it?
• Lyme disease was first recognized in the United States in 1975, after a mysterious outbreak of arthritis near Lyme, Connecticut. It wasn't until 1982 that the spirochete that causes Lyme was identified. It was subsequently named Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb), in honor of Willy Burgdorfer, Ph.D., a pioneer researcher. • Many now see the disease, also called Lyme borreliosis, as more than a simple infection, but rather as a complex illness that can consist of other co-infections, especially of the parasitic pathogens Babesia and Ehrlichia.
• Animal studies have shown that in less than a week after being infected, the Lyme spirochete can be deeply embedded inside tendons, muscles, tissue, the heart and the brain. • "Of the more than 5,000 children I've treated, 240 have been born with the disease," says Dr. Jones, who specializes in Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. "Twelve children who've been breast-fed have subsequently developed Lyme.
• Dr. Jones continues…Bb can be transmitted transplacentally, even with in vitro fertilization; I've seen eight children infected in this way. People from Asia who come to me with the classic Lyme rash have been infected by fleas and gnats." • Gregory Bach, D.O., presented a study on transmission via semen at the American Psychiatric Association meeting in November, 2000. He confirmed Bb DNA in semen using the PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction). 10
• Dr. Bach calls Bb "a brother" to the syphilis spirochete because of their genetic similarities. For that reason, when he treats a Lyme patient in a relationship, he often treats the spouse; otherwise, he says, they can just pass the Bb back and forth, reinfecting each other. • Dr. Tang adds other avenues of infection: "Transmission may also occur via blood transfusion and through the bite of mosquitoes or other insects." Dr. William Cowden contends that unpasteurized goat or cow milk can infect a person with Bb.
A hallmark of Lyme is fatigue unrelieved by rest.
• In pediatric screening especially, we ask about sudden, sometimes subtle, changes in behavior or cognitive function -- such as losing skills or losing the ability to learn new material; not wanting to play or go outside; running a fever; being sensitive to light or noise. • If one has joint phenomena, we know that an inflammatory or infectious process is present.
Endocrine & Lyme
• Women with Lyme have an exacerbation of their symptoms around menses. • Therefore, testing around the time of menses increases the probability of discovering the presence of Bb. • "The decline of both estrogen and progesterone at the end of the menstrual cycle is associated with the worsening of the patient's Lyme symptoms.
• What is the reason for the discrepancy between the government's statistics and the experience of front-line physicians? Says Dr. Jones, "The CDC criteria was developed only for surveillance; it was never meant for diagnosis. • Lyme is a clinical diagnosis. The test evidence may be used to support a clinical diagnosis, but it doesn't prove one has Lyme. About 50% of patients I've seen have been seronegative [blood test negative] for Lyme but meet all the clinical criteria." • Most of the standard tests used to detect Lyme are notoriously unreliable. This is why we need extra-ordinary, energetic methods of testing.
How to Accurately Test!
• The most accurate testing is by
– Neuro-Physical Reprogramming – Use our BioTox Lyme Formula, which is a homeopathic nosode, made from Lyme from a FDA approved and licensed homeopathic pharmacy. – Therapy Localize BioTox Lyme on the adrenal reflex points, thymus and the distal acupuncture points.
• • • • ATP Max 2 a day - 1 in the morning and 1 at noon Optimal Multi Pro: 2 per day Nano Ionic Multi Minerals with Silicea BioTox Lyme - 5 drops 2 times a day on empty stomach for 5 days, stop for 2 days • Ocean Meds - 2 a day - at any time Lymph Detox - 5 drops twice a day 5 days then stop for 2 • Candida Ease 5 drops twice a day then stop for 2 • Whole Body Detox - According to Directions then when that is completed do the Slow Cleanse - According to directions
BioTox Lyme Homeopathic
• Ingredients; Oral Administration • Babesiosis (Babesia Microti) 6X, 15X, 30X, 60X • Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) (Lyme nosode) 8X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 60X, 100X, 200X, 1LM • Ehrlichia (Parasite). 8X, 15X, 30X • Bartonella 8X, 15X, 18X, 30X • HHV6 (Human Herpes Virus 6) 8X, 12X, 15X, 18X, 30X, 30C, 60C, 200C. • Mycoplasma (walking pneumonia) 6X, 8X, 15X, 30X 200X, 30C; Phytolacca 6X; Cheladonium 6C
• Indications: Chronic fatigue, rash, flu-like symptoms, swelling and joint pain (like arthritis), tingling and numbness in your hands, feet, and back, brain fag, poor memory, weakness or paralysis in your face muscles. Directions: 5 drops 2 or 3 times per day, on an empty stomach; 5 days per week or until symptoms abate.17
What is attracting the Lyme & holding it.
• Most importantly, you need to dissolve the underlying imprint that is attracting and holding the Lyme. • Please use NPR to locate and dissolve the imprint/energy pattern.
What else is involved?
• Test for parasites, Candida, definitely cortisol will be effected and the entire endocrine system. • Do a hair test and use NPR for heavy metal & Mercury Testing. • Test each tooth for abscess, infections, perio.
• I have taught for many years that Chronic fatigue and its common cousin chemical sensitivity syndromes are related to emotional challenges incurred in early childhood typically below the age of five. • Now two major studies have been published that support this view. Clearly there are other factors that cause it to be triggered in later life as not everyone with childhood trauma develops these problems.
Chronic Fatigue & Emotions
• Traumatic events, stress and negative emotions, even in childhood, may contribute mightily to the development of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), just as they do to your overall physical health, according to a pair of new studies. • In one study, researchers compared the physical and mental health of 43 CFS patients with 60 healthy individuals. Among the many assessments, both groups were questioned about five kinds of trauma they experienced in childhood. No surprise, CFS patients had higher trauma scores than those without it. Exposure to traumatic events multiplied a patient's risk of succumbing to CFS as much as eightfold.
• A second study evaluated the incidence of CFS among some 19,000 Swedish twins (some 1,600 patients suffered from it). In two of the analyses performed, emotional instability and stress were connected to CFS. And, in one comparing a CFS patient to his or her twin without it, a stressful life increased a person's risk of the disease by 500 percent.
Diet • Eat non-acidifying foods: raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains, good stuff. Acidfying foods, fast foods, processed foods, white sugar, hard fats - the usual culprits in most other disease patterns - once again make their appearance. As explained above, estrogen dominance is promoted by a lifetime diet of these common foods. Stress and nutritional deficiency deplete the adrenals, which deplete progesterone, which promotes estrogen imbalance, which causes symptoms of menopause. • Normally estrogen should just cycle through the body once and then be broken down in the liver. High fat content in the diet prevents such breakdown and allows estrogen to go around a second time, promoting all the above-mentioned imbalances. (McDougall, p87)
• EurekAlert November 6, 2006 • Archives of General Psychology, Vol. 63, No. 11, November 2006: 1258-1266 • Archives of General Psychology, Vol. 63, No. 11, November 2006: 1267-1272
• The body's natural stress-fighting and antiinflammatory hormone produced by the adrenal cortex. • A steroid hormone, secreted by the adrenal glands, associated with the physical effects of the stress response within the body. • Often, highest levels are at about 6 to 8 a.m. and lowest levels are at about midnight.
• The hormone released from the adrenal glands in response to stress or low blood glucose. Its primary mode of action in times of stress is to shut down eicosanoid synthesis. Its synthesis in the adrenal gland requires the second messenger, cyclic AMP.
• Cortisol is a corticosteroid hormone produced by the adrenal cortex that is involved in the response to stress; it increases blood pressure, blood sugar levels, may cause infertility in women, and suppresses the immune system. • Sleep disturbances
• Cortisol needs to be tested according to the five element body clock so that we can determine meridian, emotional and organ relationship and then treat it. • Cortisol and all hormone levels are different from the morning to evening depending on various factors listed below.
– Diet, emotions, sleep duration, pathogens, neuroendocrine function, toxicity level.
Cortisol & Weight
• Giving more credence to infectobesity, the study of microbes and viruses in your gut that may be responsible for some cases of obesity, a new study confirms the presence of different microbes swimming in the intestines of overweight patients versus their slimmer peers. • Scientists discovered the imbalance after comparing the microbes extracted from the guts of lean and obese mice and 12 humans (seven of whom were obese). The bacteria found in humans centered largely on two groups: Firmicutes that were more plentiful (a 20 percent increase) in obese patients and bacteroidetes (almost 90 percent less) that weren't.
Cortiosol & Weight
• Even more compelling, obese patients lowered the number of firmicules in their guts after following either a low-fat and low-carb diet for 12 months and boosted the amount of bacteroidetes (although these levels never reached the amount of similar microbes found in slimmer patients). • Influencing the bacteria growing in your body for the positive is easy by making better food choices, starting with reducing, with the plan of eliminating, sugars and most grains from your daily diet. • Even more impressive evidence that proves the nutritional cause of many diseases is related to an imbalance of bacteria in your gut, a problem easily rectified by taking a high quality probiotic 30
• Nature.com December 20, 2006 • USA Today December 20, 2006
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • A proprietary homeopathic formula, which includes Arsenicum Album 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Aspergillus Niger 12C, 15C, 30C, 100C, 200C Borax 3X Calcarea Carbonica 8X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Candida Albicans 15X, 30X, 200X Candida Parapsilosis 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Candida Torresil 12C, 15C, 30C, 100C, 200C Candida Tropicalis 12C, 15C, 30C, 100C, 200C Conium Maculatum 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Kreosotum 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Lycopodium Clavatum 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Mucor Racemosus 12C, 15C, 30C, 100C, 200C Phosphorus 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Pulsatilla 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Sepia 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X Sulphur 6X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 200X
Thyro T3 Rescue
Thymus 8X, 30X Hypothalamus 8X, 30X Pituitary 8X, 30X Liver 8X, 30X Kidney 8X, 30X Thyroidinum 8X,12X, 30X, LM1 Selenium 8X Belladonna 4X, 6X, 30X, 200X Fucus Vesiculosus 3X, LM1 Spongia 3X, 6X Iodium 3X, 6X, LM1 Thyroxine LM3 Triiodothyronine (T3) LM3 Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) 6X, 3LM Parathyroid 8X
Neuro-Endocrine Optimization Program
• The ONLY saliva test that uses correct specimen times according to Chinese Medicine Five Elements’. Test & Program have a 10 day
NOT just a test, you receive a “Neuro-Endocrine Optimization Program” including recommendations to correct hormone ratios, endocrine rebuilding diet, and resource list. Proven track record with 95% success for women with complete hysterectomies. Patient does the test in the privacy of their own home, and then sends it in to the lab. A repeat test would be beneficial within three to six months of the initial test. Hard-data, before and after tests on www.wellnesscenter.net
• Review our other handouts for information on our 5 Element Saliva Test, other remedies and nutritional products.