You are on page 1of 4

How to Correct Your Political Status and Why

by Anna von Reitz

Chances are you aren't obligated to be considered any form of federal Municipal CITIZEN nor as a
federal Territorial Citizen, but you have been entrapped in a profit-making scheme that pretends that
you have knowingly and willingly agreed to act as a volunteer federal employee--- specifically, as a
"Withholding Agent" -- a Warrant Officer in the Merchant Marine Service, and that you have
purposefully and knowingly enrolled in the Social Security program which is only available to federal
employees in order to receive benefits from the Public Charitable Trust (PCT) which was organized in
the wake of the Civil War for welfare relief of former plantation slaves.
What? You never worked a day for the federal government? You were never told that "Social Security"
is only for federal employees and dependents? You aren't a former plantation slave? You never got any
Well, then, you have to stop calling yourself any kind of "US citizen" --- because citizens all work for
the government. They have a duty and obligation to obey every statute, code, and whim of the
government as a result, and they are also liable to pay federal income taxes. You also have to stop
voting in any "US elections" including "State of State" elections, because the States of States are just
local franchises of the federal corporation(s) defined at 28 USC 3002 (15).
So, Step One--- withdraw and rescind any and all applications and enrollments as a "registered voter".
You have no natural interest in the elections of a foreign corporation that you don't work for, right?
If you don't get a paycheck direct from the federal government and you don't want to function as a for-
free Withholding Agent and aren't interested in any "benefits" that you pay for yourself and don't want
to be held subject to the whims of a foreign entity that is supposed to be providing you with Good Faith
Service instead-- then read on.
You have been mis-characterized and defrauded and you have prima facie evidence of that readily
available. You think of it as your Birth Certificate, but it isn't. It is a "certification" that a federal
MUNICIPAL "PERSON" was created and named after you and that at one point in your life you were a
real American. You were born on your birthday, but the MUNICIPAL PERSON has a birth date which
is several days or weeks later---the filing date shown on the certificate.
Please note that the "Birth Certificate" is printed on bond paper. It is a security instrument. Please also
note that it has been signed by the Registrar --- an officer of the probate court. This is prima facie
evidence that your earthly estate was probated when you were only a few days or weeks old and that it
was seized upon by the State of ___________ or STATE OF_________ and operated for its benefit
from that time on.
So, Step Two---- ditch the federal MUNICIPAL PERSON and the responsibilities and obligations
associated with it.
You need to get the Birth Certificate authenticated if that is still possible in your state, or certified, if
not, and then you need to endorse it and "surrender" it to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury
(Please note the two dots between the "U" and the "S"----- the U.S. Treasury.) and make Steven T.
Mnuchin the Fiduciary responsible for IT.
The endorsement is simple but exact. The authenticated or certified Birth Certificate that the birth State
Secretary of State sends back to you will have a cover page riveted or hard stapled and firmly attached
to the front of the BC. You leave that cover page attached and on the front of the BC itself in the upper
left hand corner and in red ink you write: "Accepted by Drawee" and sign it by: Your Upper Lower
Case Signature, and date it.
Then turn the BC over and on the back anywhere write: Pay to the Order of the United States of
America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse. And again, write--- by: Your Upper and Lower Case
Signature, and date it.
Next comes the Form 56, which is the IRS Form called "Notice of Fiduciary Relationship". This is your
Notice to Mr. Mnuchin that you are making him and his office responsible for the PERSON named
after you.
The Form 56 is very simple -- the name of the PERSON is the NAME on the BC which you are
returning to the Treasury.
The name of the Fiduciary is Steven T. Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury. You can look up the
address online. I believe it is 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20220.
Section A (f) --- "Other" -- Public Commercial Trust Administration
Section B(4) -- Check (a) (b) and (h) "Other" and just say, "All forms that may be necessary".
On the back, Part II, 7 (C) "Other" --- Surrender of federal "PERSON" to U.S. Treasury
On the back, Part III "Court and Administrative Proceedings" --- enter the name and address of the
agency issuing the BC. The "date proceeding initiated" will be the File Date which is never your
birthday, but a few days or weeks later. The "docket number" will be the State File Number on the BC.
The time will be the time you were actually born, and the place of "other" proceedings will be "usa".
On the back, Part IV, "Signature" ---- you write the word "by" like a by-line to a newspaper story----
by: Your Name (Upper and Lower Case), Authorized Representative, and the date.
Underneath the Signature is a blank space. It is appropriate to say that you wish to be indemnified
against claims or losses under the sovereign usa Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001
This is basically a bond posted in behalf of all the actual states of the Union and all the people living in
those states insuring them against any further claims related to the MUNICIPAL PERSON(S) they have
surrendered back to Mr. Mnuchin.
And that is that. You have now surrendered the MUNICIPAL "CITIZEN" back whence it came and you
have insured yourself against any further claims or losses or charges brought against that PERSON.
Along with the Form 56 you should include a brief letter stating that it is your instruction to operate
exclusively under 100% commercial liability and without benefit of any limited liability or other
benefit of the Public Charitable Trust (PCT).
You are going to send this package of documents via Registered Mail to the Treasury. Each red and
white Registered Mail label (available with instructions at all Post Offices) is unique and has an alpha-
numeric identifier to track it. This includes a nine-digit number that is compatible with the federal
system. As part of your assignment letter, instruct Mr. Mnuchin to open a Treasury Direct Account with
that number and to please inform you when it is open for business. Also ask him to settle all debts and
charges related to YOUR NAME and deposit the remainder and all other credits owed into the new
Treasury Direct Account.
Thank him for his time and attention.
Well, that was a Royal Pain and you shouldn't have ever been entrapped and obligated by your
employees in the first place, but now you have taken action to sever the presumption that you are
volunteering to act as a federal MUNICIPAL CITIZEN, and nobody can say otherwise. From now on,
"IT" is Mr. Mnuchin's problem and you are indemnified against any further claims or complaints
related to "IT".
Step 3.... Notify both the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service at Department of the Treasury,
Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 480, Holtsville, New York, 11742-0480 and the Internal Revenue
Office of the Commissioner, Room 3000, 1111 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20204-0002,
that you have retired from all presumed federal service and you are revoking your election to pay
federal income taxes effective October 1 of 2016. Send these Notices via Registered Mail, too. Save a
copy and the mailing receipts and the Green Card Return Receipt Requested for your Eternally Done
and Over File.
No more Voter Registration, no more obligation to file Federal Income Taxes and no Municipal United
That much is done and over.
But there's more.
You also have to rebut and return the allegation of Territorial United States Citizenship. You do this by
recording an Act of Expatriation.
This is as simple as saying that your allegiance is to the soil of your native birth state, say, Louisiana,
and that you act only as a private American state trading vessel and birthright member of the
unincorporated private trade association doing business as The United States of America.
Now, no matter what kind of word-smithing and duplicitous redefining of terms that goes on forever
afterward, no incorporated entity or franchise of any incorporated entity can claim that you are
operating as a Foreign Situs Trust belonging to them or abandoned for their benefit---- which was
FDR's fraudulent claim against Americans in 1933.
You have declared that at home you are living on the land and at sea your Name is an American vessel
engaged in international trade--- not subject to federal regulation of commerce and owed all the
protections of the actual Constitution and treaties backing it.
So now they have no grounds to "presume" that you are a Territorial United States Citizen, either.
X and X.
Finally, the rats have created "International Organizations" and run them "in your name". You need to
seize upon these organizations and file liens against them. You do this using a UCC-1 Financing
Statement Form. The organizations doing business as your FIRST MIDDLE LAST and FIRST M.I.
LAST are the DEBTORS and your non-Territorial Lawful Trade Name (aka Christian Name-- First
Middle Last) is the Secured Party. This is not a Notice of your interest, because you have already given
plenty of public notice. You can lien these organizations directly by checking the "Non-UCC" claim in
Box 6.
When filling out the UCC-1 Form be sure to write the names in the proper style. Everything related to
the DEBTORS including USA should be in all capital letters. Everything related to the Secured Party
should be Upper and Lower Case, except that for the Secured Party it should be "usa" --- the actual
organic states.
And now, finally, you have provided your employees with a fistful of paperwork refuting all their lies
and presumptions about you. They can no longer presume anything about your political status, except
that it is private and that you are operating lawfully and without any obligation to them or their
organization. Quite the opposite--- they are in fact your employees and obligated to you.
Your final stop should be the State Secretary of State's Office to present him with another copy of
"your" authenticated/certified BC.
I want you to stare that man or woman right in the eye and say: "This is prima facie evidence of a
Public Trust....."
If necessary, continue on----- "and also prima facie evidence of intent to defraud."
"I have reclaimed my birthright political status and I want the proper passport I am owed. If you aren't
authorized to issue it, get on the phone and find out who is."
If they attempt to drag you into one of their courts ask them where they will find the authority to
address you? And where will they find a jury of your peers?
The Great Fraud is over.
The international trustees responsible for this Mess know that it is. You know that it is. It is just a
matter of time before the whole world wakes up and goes---- WT.....?