This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. I see1 . I Toi hieu! 2. I quit! 2. I ! Toi bo thuoc la! 3. Let go! 3. ! Bo tay! 4. Me too4 . MToi cung la the. 5. My god! 5. ! Oi, troi oi! 6. No way! 6. ! Khong duoc. 7. Come on7 . (( . ) Nhanh len! Mau Len! 8. Hold on8 . H Doi mot chut! 9. I agree9 . I Toi dong y. 10. Not bad1 0. Van tot. 11. Not yet1 1. Chua. 12. See you1 2. Tam biet. 13. Shut up! 13! Dung noi nua. 14. So long1 4. 15. Why not? 1 5! (! ( W ?) 16. Allow me1 6. De toi lam. 17. Be quiet! 17. ! Im lang! 18. Cheer up! 18. ! Vui len! 19. Good job! 19. ! Hay lam! 20. Have fun! 20. ! Vui choi 21. How much? 2 1. ? Bao nhieu tien 22. I'm full2 2. Toi no roi. 23. I'm home2 3. I Toi ve day. 24. I'm lost2 4. I Toi bi lac duong. 25. My treat2 5. Toi chieu dai. 26. So do I2 6. S Toi cung the. 27. This way2 7. Moi sang ben nay. 28. After you2 8. Moi ong. 29. Bless you! 2 9. ! Chuc anh……. 30. Follow me3 0. . 31. Forget it! 31! (! !) Thoi! 32. Good luck! 3 2. ! Chuc may man! 33. I decline! 3 3. ! Toi tu choi! 34. I promise3 4. Toi dam bao./Toi hua. 35. Of course! 3 5. ! Tat Nhien! 36. Slow down! 36! Cham mot ti. 37. Take care! 37! Hay giu suc khoe! 38. They hurt3 (( 8)) 8 Dau lam. 39. Try again3 9. Thu lai. 40. Watch out! 4 0. Can than! 41. What's up? 41. W Co viec gi khong? ? 42. Be careful! 4 2! Can than! 43. Bottoms up! 4 3(( 3)! Tram phan tram. 44. Don't move! 4 4. ! Dung di chuyen! 45. Guess what? 45. ? Thu doan xem. 46. I doubt it 4 6. Toi co thac mac. 47. I think so4 7. I Toi cung nghi nhu the. 48. I'm single4 8. I ' m Toi la mot minh.
49. Keep it up! 4 9. ! Hay Kien chi! 50. Let me see5 0. Le De toi suy nghi. 51. Never mind5 1. N Khong sao. 52. No problem! 52. ! Khong co van de. 53. That's all! 5 3. ! The thoi. 54. Time is up5 4. Ti Sap den han,/ Sao den thoi gian . 55. What's new? 55. W ? Co chuyen gi moi ko? ha 56. Count me on 5 6. 57. Don't worry5 7. Dung lo lang. 58. Feel better? 58. ? Khoe len chua? 59. I love you! 59. ! Anh yeu em/ em yeu anh! 60. I'm his fan6 0. I ' m Toi la nguoi ham mo cua anh ay. 61. Is it yours? 61. I ? Day co phai cua anh khong? 62. That's neat6 2. Tot lam. /Hay qua. 63. Are you sure? 63. ? Anh co khan dinh khong? 64. Do I have to 64. D? Nhat dinh phai lam uh? 65. He is my age6 5. He Anh ay va toi bang tuoi. 66. Here you are6 6. Cho em./Em cam di. 67. No one knows . 6 7. NoKo ai biet duoc. 68. Take it easy6 8. Dung cang thang. 69. What a pity! 69. ! Tiec qua. 70. Any thing else? 70. A? Con can gi nua khong? 71. To be careful! 71. T! Phai can than! 72. Do me a favor? 7 2. Do? Xin anh giup cho co duoc khong? 73. Help yourself7 3. Dung khach saoD 74. I'm on a diet7 4. I Toi dang giam beo. 75. Keep in Touch7 5. K 76. Time is money7 6. Ti m Thoi gian tuc la tien. 77. Who's calling? 7 7. ? Ai day? 78. You did right7 8. Y Anh lam dung! 79. You set me up! 7 9. ! 80. Can I help you? 80. C? Co viec gi toi co the giup dc? 81. Enjoy yourself! 8 1. En! Chuc anh vui choi. 82. Excuse me8SirS i r Exc Xin loi ong a. 83. Give me a hand! 83. ! Giup toi vay. 84. How's it going? 84. ? Sao? 85. I have no idea8 5. I Toi khong biet./ 86. I just made it! 8 6. ! Toi lam duoc roi! 87. I'll see to it 8 7. I ' Toi se luu y. 88. I'm in a hurry! 8 8. I ! 89. It's her field8 9. I t ' Day la chuyen nganh cua chi ay. 90. It's up to you9 0. I Anh quyet dinh di. 91. Just wonderful! 9 1. J ! Hay qua! 92. What about you? 9 2? Con anh? 93. You owe me one9 3. You o Anh 94. You're welcome9 4. Khong co gi. 95. Any day will do9 5. An Ngay nao cung duoc. 96. Are you kidding? 96. Ar ! Anh noi dua phai khong? 97. Congratulations! 97. ! Chuc mung anhC 98. T can't help it. 9 8. T Toi khong cam dc tinh cam cua toi.
I'm On your side1 15. . em cung nghi nhu vay. He lacks courage1 09. How's everything? 1 10. 124. dang nam o giuong. 112. Toi hua/ Toi dao bao. It’s Sunday today1 34. Xe den roi. 117. 103. Yes1I suppose SoI s uppos e Vang. I love this game1 13. ! Tin hay khong tin tuy anh! 125. 118. You can't miss it 146. 109.99. I t Nghe thay tot lam. 106. What do you think? 142. 115. Don't be so modest1 48. 104. There comes a bus1 40. 137. You 147. 101. We're all for it1 19. W h? 145. What a good deal! 1 20! Re the! 121. the thi phai la xem tinh hinh nao 119. 134. W Sao anh nghi nhu vay? 143. I'll fix you Up1 00. I t Troi hom nay rat tot. 130. I l Toi thich an cam. I don't mean it. I'll check it out1 32. I'll try my best1 14. I have no choice1 11. 105. I Toi khong co lua chon. 102. I (( 30. Don't let me down1 27.(Toi khong nghe ro) 131. Any messages for me? 147. No pain1no gainn o ga Khong lao dong thi khong co thu hoach. I Toi se quai lai. I l Toi rat thich mon the du nay. T! Phong canh that la dep/dep lam/ rat dep. I Toi se het suc co gang. 140. He came by train1 07. So far1So goodS o goo Dao nay van tot. I beg your pardon1 29. I like ice-cream1 12. Well1it depends i t de pe n Oh. I Toi di kiem tra xem. It's a fine day1 02. D Dung lam cho em that vong. 146. 138. The wall has ears1 39. T Toi chi lay cai nay. ? Hom nay la thu may? 142. H Anhy ay bi om. It sounds great!1 01. Long time no see! 116. 128. What day is today? 1 41. ? Moi viec van thuan loi khong? 111. W Chung toi dong y. I d Toi khong co y nay/ Toi la vo y. Believe it or not! 124. What time is it? 1 04? May gio roi. I beg your pardon? 130. )) Xin anh noi lai mot lan nua. What should I do? 1 21. MAnh lam quyet dinh di. 114. Easy come easy go1 28. 108. Just wait and see! 135! 136. You can make it! 1 05. Don't fall for it! 126! 127. He is ill in bed1 08. That's all I need1 37. You asked for it! 122. 133. Don't count on me1 25. A? 148. It’s a long story1 33. ! Chac anh lam dc. e 120. ! Lau lam khong gap. I ' Toi se o ben anh! 116. 113. WToi nen lam the nao? 122. 100. 9 9. Who told you that? 1 43. ! 123. 141. ? Ai bao anh? 144. I ' l Toi se sap xep cho anh. H Anh ay di bang tao hoa. 139. Control yourself! 106. The view is great1 38. Ea s y 129. 132. Make up your mind1 36. I'll be back soon1 31. H 110. D 126. Who's kicking off? 144. I t Hom nay la chu nhat 135. ! 107. You have my word1 23.
I know all about it1 86. Thi s 194. Just read it for me1 72. I t i 156. If only I could fly1 68. J us 173. He owes my uncle $100183. This boy has no job1 92. I'll see you at six1 70. You are just in time. 195. Did you miss the bus? 180. Time is running out1 75. ? 163. He 183. We are good friends1 76. I 189. It really takes time1 87. ! 150. This house is my own1 93. I 170. 158. I f 154. 162. As soon as possible! 163. 176. It's against the law1 88. How are things going? 1 84. He can hardly speak1 64. He c 165. You 196. Clothes make the man1 79. I'll be right there1 69. I can't follow you1 52. He is a smart boy1 50. He won an election1 66. She had a bad cold1 59. Speak louder1pleasep l e a s e pe 192. 180. W ? 178. I 168. Love me1love my dogl (( o)) ove 190. Yo 1 179. It's going too far1 57. I S ? 172. Tha 161. I felt sort of ill. ! 164. The answer is zero1 61. He 152. ? 186. Move out of my way! 1 7! 175. My mouth is watering1 90. Don't lose your head1 81. I t 157. Thi s 193. Do 182. It seems all right1 56. Di d? 181. I t r 188. I am a football fan1 67. How are you recently? 185. I f o 169. I kno 187. I 153. You did fairly well! 1 78. Sh 160. That's a good idea1 60. I h 155.149. Knowledge is power1 73. W e 177. He can't take a joke1 82. He 167. What does she like? 162. 1 53. IS it true or false? 171. You ne . Ho? 185. What's your trouble? 177. Don't give me that! 149. It is growing cool1 55. He always talks big1 65. ? 195. What happened to you? 194. Kn 174. May I use your pen? 158. I have a good idea! 1 54. He is just a child1 51. He 151. M y? a 159. H100 100 184. I ' 171. M y 191. You need to workout1 96. H 166.
My car needs washing2 14. Don't trust to chance! 199. I caught the last bus. H 246. 1 98. Oh2you are kidding mey ou a r e ki d 236. He was not a bit tired2 26. Supper is ready at six2 38. He r 205. Not 217. Mother doesn't make up2 34. Those are watermelons2 19. Let bygones be bygones2 33. What a nice day it is! 2 20. What horrible weather! 2 40. Make yourself at home2 13. He r e ' 207. Do 199. 2 05.197. You are a chicken2 22. S 238. ! 240. He was born in New York2 25. Just for entertainment2 32. Here's a gift for you2 06. M 214. I ' m v 212. W ? 222. He has a large income. Does she like ice-cream? 242. What's wrong with you? 2 21. A lovely day2isn't it? i s n' t ? 224. He 226. ? 242. He repaired his house2 04. 244. It doesn't make sense. He 227. Your hand feels cold1 97. 2 12. Yo 223. M c y 215. ! 241. He 202. He has a sense of humor2 45. I could hardly speak2 09. I c a u 209. 201. (( 12. He 225. Which would you prefer? 2 41. T 218. It is Just what I need2 29. Skating is interesting2 37. Le t by 234. M 235. ! 216. Just around the comer2 31. J us t 233. I'm very proud of you2 11. I c o 210. Gr 245. That's a terrific idea! 239. I'll have to try that2 10. He i . I w 228. I t i 230. She has been to school. He suggested a picnic. )) 213. I 229. 2 08. How much does it cost? 2 07? 208. He looks very healthy2 02. Supp 239. The 219. I ' l 211. Great minds think alike2 44. He is collecting money2 24. Your 198. Fa s 201. 2 16. He s 206. He is acting an old man2 46. It rather surprised me2 30. Don't be so childish. None of your business! 2 15. That's always the case2 17. I t r 231. He 203. I will never forget it2 28. Fasten your seat belt2 00. I will be more careful2 27. T 220. H·· 03 204. The road divides here. S 237. D 200. First come first served2 43. 2 36. He paused for a reply2 03. 232. Doe ? 243. Not a sound was heard. 2 18. W ! 221.
It's no use complaining. I owe you for my dinner. I develop films myself2 49. 2 53. I c a 270. When was the house built? 294. I suppose you dance much2 73. We all desire happiness. She's under the weather2 57·· 57 258. 290. The rumor had no basis2 59. W e 291. He g 267. I get up at six o'clock2 51. I walked across the park2 74. He i 268. What shall we do tonight? 292. J e a n 281. I t ' 257. M y ? a 283. The 259. I t 280. Winter is a cold season. 2 61. That makes no difference2 86. I ? 279. I ' m 277. I f e l t 251. I heard some one laughing. Neither of the men spoke2 84. You can call me any time2 62. I h 273. 289. W n wa ? he 295. They crowned him king2 88. W t s ha ? ha 293. I meet the boss himself2 52. We just caught the plane 2 91. I ' 278. You c a 263. Le t ' 282. I 272. I o 254. I'm not sure I can do it2 76. He 248. W t ? ha 294. Let's not waste our time2 81. The y 289. He 249. I 252. The y' r e 290. T 287. I really enjoyed myself2 54. 286. I'll just play it by ear2 75. I'm not used to drinking2 77. He is physically mature2 67. Jean is a blue-eyed girl2 80.247. I felt no regret for it2 50. Stop making such a noise2 85. Ne i t 285. 272. I can't afford a new car2 69. May I ask some questions? 282. I 275. The y 261. W j u e 292. I me 253. W h? 296. M o 284. W nt e r i 262. ·· 59 260. The price is reasonable2 87. Money is not everything2 83. I do want to see him now2 70. Is the cut still painful? 2 78. I have the right to know. It's too good to be true! 279. 2 66. 2 68. Th 288. I 255. I am so sorry about this. What's your goal in life 2 93. I ' l 276. I s u 274. All for one2one for allo ne f or a l 265. Why did you stay at home? 2 95. East. He grasped both my hands. They're in red and white. The child sobbed sadly2 58. They praised him highly2 60. 15 divided by3 equals 52 15 15 3 3 5 55 264. Would you like some help? 2 96. 271. He is looking for a job2 47. I ' ! 256. I (( 6)) 269. He doesn't care about me2 48. ! . 2 56. I'm fed up with my work! 2 55. I do w 271.west2home is besth ome i s be s t s t 266. I d 250.
Wake me up at five thirty3 29. He owned himself defeated3 05. Th 328. 3 10. H . Did you enter the contest? 301. Th 329. I wish I knew my neighbor3 16. The train arrived on time3 25. He has completed the task3 43. I have a surprise for you3 12. Do? 303. A barking dog doesn't bite! 3 33. No s 321. Being a mother is not easy3 36. I 315. He o 306. Are you free this Saturday? 3 34. Don' 342. Be i ng 337. Brevity is the soul of wit3 37. I get hold of you at last3 11. W ke a 330. A 334. You can get what you want3 32. 308. Br e v 338. Don't dream away your time3 40. I like all kinds of fruit3 13. Do 341. You mustn't aim too high 2 97. I t h 319. He walks with a quick pace3 46. Don't keep me waiting long3 41. Tha t 325. He 345. That's the latest fashion3 24. Y! 299. Ho? 310. I can do nothing but that. Th 324. Things are getting better3 28. He h 344. Cancer is a deadly disease3 38. How about a drink tonight? 3 09. Don't let chances pass by3 04. Do you accept credit cards? 3 02. You've got a point there2 99. Being criticized is awful! 300. Be careful not to fall ill3 35. I l i ke 314. Th 326. He strolls about the town3 07. Don' t l e 305. You 333. He h 343. Be i ! 301. Ar e ? 335. Be 336. The 327. W e 331. He r 309. 318. I would like to check out3 17. Where do you want to meet? 3 31. They are paid by the hour3 27. He has a remarkable memory3 42. I will arrange everything3 15. You 298. No spitting on the street3 20. There go the house lights3 26. I w 316. I saw it with my own eyes3 14. Di ? 302. Thank you for your advice3 23. She was totally exhausted3 21. W h? 332. He seems at little nervous3 06. I g 312. Don't cry over spilt milk3 03. Show your tickets3pleasep l e a s e h 323.297. Did you fight with others? 339. You're really killing me! 2 98. Ca nc e r 339. He i s c a p 346. I c 311. Don' 304. He is capable of any crime3 45. I wi s 317. He 307. He has quite a few friends3 44. We are all busy with work3 30. I t ' 320. Her tooth ached all night. It's time you went to bed3 19. It has be come much cooler3 18. He s 308. Di d ? 340. I ha ve a s 313. 322. You' 300.
I was alone3but not lonelyb ut not l one l y 376. 348.Wang is fixing his bike3 80. Another cat came to my house3 94. I wish I lived in NEWYORK3 52. She mended the broken doll3 58. I ha v 374. He s h 372. This is only the first half3 90. Anot he 395. Thi 391. She me 359. You'd better let her alone3 68. 365. I'm very glad to hear that3 53. 3 88. Spr i 361. How? 350. M b y 382. May I speak to Lora3please? pl e a s e ? ? 380. His looks are always funny3 48. I ha 375. It's very thoughtful of you3 78. So I just take what I want3 59. It's a friendly competition3 77. The stars are too far away3 62. I ' m y! 355. I t 379. I'm your lucky fellow then. W n r a 381. Che c k yo 396. So I j us 360. 3 54. He shot the lion with a gun. Th 364. She hi r e d 387. W t ha 367. 351. You' d be t 369. I haven't seen you for ages3 74. She 386. W ? 393. Ne i t 384. A l os 370. Don't let this get you down3 70. I w 353. He was not a little tired3 47. These shoes don't fit right3 89. Don't keep the truth from me3 96. A lost chance never returns3 69. Don' . You really look sharp today3 93. We walk on the garden path3 65. The 362. Check your answers with mine3 95. My brother is see king a job3 81. I t ! 356. 3 71. Opportunity knocks but once3 84. Neither you nor he is wrong3 83. The Sm 389. What you need is just rest3 66. W wa e 366. I t 351. I went there three days ago3 76. She is a good-looking girl. Someone is ringing the bell3 87. The Smiths are my neighbors. How about going to a movie? 349. 357. I do 373. I t ' 378. She hired a car by the hour3 86. Yo 394. Would you like a cup of tea? 3 92. What's your favorite steps? 367. This pen doesn't write well3 91. It's none of your business! 3 55. Th 392. The 390.347. Oppor 385. Nancy will retire next year3 82. Spring is a pretty season3 60. The figure seems all Right3 61. Na nc 383. I we 377. I ' m 354. So 388. I think I've caught a cold3 50. She dressed herself hastily3 85. Don' 371. No littering on the campus3 56. M . Mr. Hi s l o 349. The whole world knows that3 63. Tomorrow will be a holiday3 64. She 358. I was taking care of Sally. I have never seen the movie3 73. W ? ha 368. I 352. Th 363. No l i t 357. I don't think you are right3 72.
Thi s i s 416. What you said was quite true. 4 24. He is the happiest man alive. Don 424. He br 425. All that glitters is not gold4 20. He broke his words once again. Let's go for a walk4shall we? s ha l l we ? ? 412. I ' ve 411. Aren't you concerned about it? 422. Thanks for your flattering me4 40. My watch is faster than yours4 38. I want to see the film again4 09. I was late for work yesterday4 33. I d 431. You c 419. He wa 429. New China was founded in l9494 1949 1949 Ne 440. Please let me check the bill4 12. He fell behind with his work3 99. Hi s f a 407. He 405. Th 441. T 445. Are you going to have a party? 421. I have been putting on weight4 31. He neither smokes nor drinks4 01. Japan is to the east of China4 36. He 428. He r e m 404. He i 426. Ar ? 423. His father runs a restaurant4 06. I ha 433. Ev 398. 430. He was efficient in his work4 04. Truth is the daughter of time4 44. I wa 434. He 403. Thi s 444. You can either stay or leave4 18. Plenty of sleep is healthful4 13. They charged the fault on him4 41. W h? 417. I am afraid that l have to go4 29. This car is in good condition4 42. He will do anything but work4 05. I've got too much work to do4 10. Pl e nt y 414. Your life is your own affair4 19. He i s 401. He came to the point at once3 98. The sun comes up in the east4 14. I don't have any cash with me4 30. I t a 435. I've got to start working out4 35. He 427. It appears to be a true story4 34. J a pa 437. What do you desire me to do? 4 16. He c a me 399. I smelled a smell of cooking4 08. I 432. J ohn 438. The 415. I have something to tell you4 07. John asked Grace to marry him4 37. He was trained to be a lawyer4 28. I w 410. W e 446. I h 408. He wi l l d 406. He ne 402. I s me l l 409. We look forward to your visit4 45. He reminds me of his brother. Your l 420. The y 442. Everything has its beginning3 97. W t y ha 418. M w y 439. 4 17. This is because we feel pain4 15. 4 03. Th 443. Don't forget to keep in touch4 23. I ' ve go 436. He led them down the mountain4 27. Al l t 421. He 400. W t ha . 4 00.397. I have just finished the book4 32. Ar ? 422. Pl e a s 413. He ran his horse up the hill4 02. He is taller than I by ahead4 26. He is in his everyday clothes4 25. This work itself is very easy4 43. What do you think of this one? 4 46.
I gave much time to the old car4 90. I f e 489. W h? 448. The teacher got a little angry4 72. M e y 465. I'm sorry to have bothered you4 60.447. I want to have a part-time job4 59. My parents want me to go abroad4 96. W l t a 475. I wa n 460. I ' m 461. M f ! y 466. He found my lecture interesting4 82. I lost the door key about here. What ever I said4he'd disagreeh e ' d di s a gr e 477. The price just covers the cost4 70. What's the weather like to day? 447. Take me to the airport4pleasep l e a s e a 468. 4 91. T 474. I don' 488. Most games cost about that much4 95. I found him seated on the bench4 89. He had a good many friends here4 83. 471. M t ga me s os 496. A wet road is usually slippery4 49. You 480. Keep your temper under control4 62. Let's watch TV with a candle on4 94. The eggs are sold by the dozen4 69. T 470. Go r 452. It is not so easy as you think4 61. Le t ' s 495. He ha 484. I f ou 490. I fear that he drinks too much4 57. He is only about five feet high. He is respectful to his elders4 53. He knows English better than I4 54. A red tie will match that suit4 48. Her family are all music lovers4 85. Lying and stealing are immoral4 63. Walt invented the steam engine4 74. I feel like eating an ice-cream4 88. H 456. 4 68. He does everything without aim4 52. I t i s no 462. I h 459. He 455. He resolved to give up smoking4 55. You should look at it yourself4 79. It's time to tell her the truth4 93. He covered himself with a quilt4 81. W e 476. K 463. She is a composer for the harp4 66. I'm not guessing4I really knowI r e a l l y know 493. 484. He r f a m 486. Who ever comes will be welcomed4 77. Think carefully before you act4 73. Draw your chair up to the table4 80. I t ' s t i 494. I am busy4How is your business? How i s your ? 487. You l o 479. My false teeth are stuck to it4 65. Ta 469. Talking with you is a pleasure. She i s 467. He d 453. My efforts resulted in nothing4 64. I l os t 492. I don't think much of the movie4 87. I f e a r 458. The 473. Lyi ng a 464. You look as if you didn't care4 78. W ho 478. The 472. He c o 482. The sweater is of good quality. The pr 471. We are divided in our opinions4 75. A we t 450. His talk covered many subjects4 56. Example is better than precept4 50. M p y . I ga ve mu 491. Dr a w you 481. Go right back to the beginning4 51. He 454. Ex 451. He i s 485. I have my hair cut every month4 58. He f 483. Hi s t a 457. A r e d 449.
It's very kind of you to help me5 12. 5 35. 544. W r e a c h e 529. But I p 536. We get to London this afternoon4 99. I s ? 511. The teacher tested us in English5 22. He drives more carefully than you5 40. The 499. Be yon 535. Come 539. I t ' s 512.497. We two finished a bottle of wine5 29. W t e 530. Pa t i e nc 515. 508. Tha t i 517. 502. I won 509. He 541. The s e 522. She has been collecting stamps4 97. You may choose whatever you like5 32. You know what I'm talking about. The book you ask for is sold out5 17. Here we are5Row M. I go 507. What about having a pizza first? 500. Come to see me whenever you like5 38. He struck his attacker on the ear5 42. W ge t t e 500. Don't pull the chairs about. His boss might get angry with him5 46. 511. Let's divide the cake into three5 13. He s t r u 543. They rode their respective bikes5 24. The sea sparkled in the sunlight5 21. He h 504. Don' t pu! 540. Is there any sugar in the bottle? 5 10. But who will do all the house work? 536. 5 34. He has been sick for three weeks5 03. Hi s bos . 514. We reached London this afternoon5 28. 506. Will you pick me up at my place? 5 31. ? 534. I t ' s 513. 5 26. I go to school by bike every day. They will arrive in half an hour5 25. He suddenly appeared in the party5 43. 5 23. Th 524. Le t ' s 514. That is my idea about friendship5 16. The play may begin at any moment5 19. The boy 519. I count you as one of my friends 5 05. There are many stars in the sky4 98. He inspected the car for defects5 04. Time is more valuable than money. We are all in favor of this plan5 27. You' 502. I ' l l c a l l 510. Close the door after you5pleasep l e a s e 538. I ha 508. He invited me to dinner yesterday5 41. W l l y? i 532. The 523. Ti m 527. Sus a n 516. I c ount 506. Susan is going to finish college5 15. But I plan to weed the yard today. It's a secret between you and me. She 498. There is a bridge over the river. You ma y 533. You'd better look before you leap5 01. The y r od 525.boys! 539. You're suffering from an allergy? 5 33. The p 520. But wh? 537. Her handbag goes with her clothes. The boy was too nervous to speak5 18. I have a large collection of CDs. W t ? ha 501. The y wi 526. He i n 542. The boo 518. He i ns p 505. Patience is a mark of confidence. wha t a l ! 531. The s a l 521. seats l and 3R ow M M l o 3 3o M ol 546. Beyond all questions you are right. what a lovely little girl she is! 5 30. You kn 503. I won't be able to see him today. He r ha nd 545. W a r e 528. The salve will heal slight burns5 20. He s ud 544. I'll call a taxi in case of need5 09. 507.
Suppose it rains. Ar e ? 567. He m 571. Bob h 581. ? 564. He 596. I t s or 553. I e xpe c 548. She b 584. 1492 1 492 Co 594. He wi l 574. Linda speaks as if she were a boss5 82. W ha 590. What he likes best is making jokes5 89. He is heavily insured against death5 96. They employed him as a consultant5 59. She s 557. The i c 587. I ' 552. Are your grandparents still living? 566. Do you have any suggestions for me? 568. You ma y 566. I t h 550. 579. He was married to a friend of mine5 72. God helps those who he1p themselves5 94. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 5 62. I ' d l i ke t 578. She became more and more beautiful5 83. You s 592. It's rude to stare at other people. She spent a lot of money on books5 56. Let's take a short break for lunch5 81. We often call him by his nickname5 61. I hope you enjoy your stay with us5 76. The ice is hard enough to skate on5 86. He s ug 572.what shall we do? 584. I hope 577. b ut I a m e ve n t ou 570. To be honest with you5I'm twentyI ' m t 20 20 561. Do y? 569. I wo 551. I would rather stay at home alone5 50. I don't doubt that he will help me5 75. I t ' s 579. The r e 559. Yo 565. Once you begin5you must continuey ou mus t c o 555. Its origin is still a mystery now5 52. Le t ' s t a k 582. 587. She is poor but quite respectable5 55. I expect to be there this evening5 47. I really need to lose some weight5 48. I think you have the Wrong number5 49. Can you recognize that woman5Mary? M r y? a n you r e ? a 568. I t ' s r 580. He wa s 573. He suggests you leave here at once5 71. God he l ps 595. W ? 563. I'd like to look at some sweaters5 51. He i s he a . I r e 549. The book is protected by copyright5 85. The price includes postage charges. You may as well tell me the truth5 65. The 588. I c a n gi 575. Suppos ? 585.547. You wi l l 593. M y one 554. Li nda s 583. It's nothing to be surprised about5 78. He made his way through the forest5 70. This is a little something for you5 88. I don 576. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy5 80. Who but Jack would do such a thing? 590. There is a chair below the window5 58. You can never turn the clock back5 64. I'd like to-repair our differences5 77. Money is no more than our servant5 53. The gi r l i n 558. I can give you a number of excuses5 74. You should have a mind of your own5 91. You will soon get used to the work5 92. He will blame you for carelessness5 73. He is tough5but I am even tougher. Columbus discovered America in l4925 93. W bu? ho 591. The girl in red is his girlfriend5 57. Would you like to leave a message? 563. The 586. W of e 562. The y 560. He has a nice sum of money put away5 95. She i s 556. Thi s i s 589.
You ma y ha ve 625.6 34. This company is our regular customer. 629. I'll furnish my house with furniture. Mr. He used to learn everything by rote5 97. W t we r e a d ha 646. There are mice in Mrs. W ds c a n or . I wi l 606. We should save unnecessary expenses. 631. W s houl d e 623. The 642. I a ppr 602.19. M . 642. The e di t o 615. The r e ' l 643. Thi -. 6 36. S r 633. There is a mark of ink on his shirt6 17. As you k 627. He's a terrible man when he's angry5 98. He da r e 628. I a m s i c k 601. He ' s 599.597. The r e 618. I boug 603. I c a n e xpr e s s 629. Pe opl e 614. He us 598. There'll be some sport reviews on TV. 637. I doubt 604. I ' d 608. Our s c h 613. W s hou e 624.623. This joke has gone a little too far6 19. She r e a l l y 637. Ice cream is popular among children6 06. She 638. The r e 619. I'd like to get this film developed6 07. The we i ght ! 640. People enjoyed the stamps very much6 13. You may have heard of Birth Control. W a r r i v e 621. There is no one but hopes to be rich. I ' l l f u 630. He dare not tell us his evil conduct. I c e c r e 607.6 24. She teaches foreign students Chinese. I appreciate John's helping in time6 01. Mr. In a word6I am tired of everythingI am t i r ed o 609. I am sick of always waiting for you! 600. The editor over looked a print error6 14. The sudden barking frightened Clara6 15. It seemed as if there was no way out. 6 33. I will seek from my doctor's advice6 05.625. 632. 6 41. I l e a 605. Our school covers 100 square meters6 12. I am on my way to the grocery store5 99. She really wishes her clock had rung. Smi t h r 634. The 617. None of us is afraid of difficulties. Nobody 612. I a m o 600. After a pause he continued his story. 6 28. The weight is too much for my height. I learnt that I had passed the test6 04. Lee's kitchen! 6 40. I can express myself in good English. As you know. There isn't any water in the bottle6 18. The qu 639. Smith taught English at a school. 646. Our s c 636. 645. M . 626. 635. We should make good use of our time6 22.6 27. 602. We arrived in London this afternoon6 20. None of u 635. Our school is in the east of Beijing. 620. 644. Thi s c o 644. We can't go out because of the rain6 21. W c a n' e 622. Words can't express what I felt then. 638. I bought it the day it was released. May I know the quantity you require? 610. I t s e e 631. Thi s i s 645. Let us do it by ourselves6will you? wi l l you? s ? 610. Smith is in charge of this class. 6 39. I am a very kind person. I doubted whether the story is true6 03. The s udd 616. The r e ! 641. 643. It's the hottest day I've had so far. The teams are coming onto the field6 16. The question will be settled tonight. 6 30. M y I kn? a 611. Nobody has ever solved this problem6 11. Af t e r a 626. I t ' s t he ho 632. What we read influences our thinking. This is a good example of his poetry.
Coul ? 683. I t wa s a l a 693. 668. Could I have those two tickets. His cake is four times as big as mine. To tell the truth. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply. He has to take care of his sick mother. The r 671. Please fetch a chair from another room. He 655.6 66. 6 70. breezy autumn afternoon. Nothing but death can part the couple. W r e c a ?? 76. I have a lot in common with my sister. Does the computer ever make a mistake. 656. 659. 662.691. The doctor is taking my blood pressure.689.688. 6 71. 680. To 673. Why don't you attend an aerobic class? 6 78. 658.6 94. The .667. You can kill two birds with one stone. I do 659. There was a notice in the supermarket. you could do it. Pl e a s e 695. Thi s 672. He hi r e d 685.693.652. He sat with his arms across the chest. He s a t wi 656. He is commonly supposed to be foolish. I don' 687. 683.6 92. D? 651. 647. Jack is the strongest boy in the class. I 662. You s 682.6 79.? 6 50. 673. Hi s c a 658. He hired a workman to repair the fence. I f e l l i 689. I c a n' t 686. I ha ve j u 690. The secret was spread among the crowd. 6 57. I don't know if I'll have the patience. I don't like what you are saying. Mary.647. The s e c 668. What's the point of going to college? 675.648. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!6 63.695. 6 81. I t i ! 664. You should learn these words by heart. This one cannot compare with that one. You c a n 681. please?682. 6 55. Now she looks pale as if she were ill. Why don't I pick you up at your house? 6 77. To t e l l 674.6 61. Eve n a c h 653. W ? 676.664. 6 69. True and False have opposite meanings. 674.6 96. 680. He ha s 654.6 85. If you would only try. You really have an ear for pop music. I do not care whether it rains or not. Tr ue 675. 6 72. The doc t 696. It was a lazy.687. A ba d wor km 649. 653. Even a child can answer this question. The two brothers look very much alike. W don' t y? hy 679. I fell in love with her at first sight. The i r i 670. He has many strange ideas in his mind. I haven't even touched your tooth yet. I f you woul 691. He set up a fine example to all of us. It is no use learning without thinking.654. I don't like disco. Now s he l o 666. The t w 669. You r e a l l 648.6 51. Not hi ng but 665. The doctor began to operate on the boy. Where can we make the insurance claim? 6 76. I do 688. You can't go in no matter who you are. She was injured badly in the accident. Don' t 652. A bad workman quarrels with his tools. I ha ve a 660. Don't be uneasy about the consequence. She wa s 667. To know everything is to know nothing. Ca n ? 650. It is an excellent novel in every way. I can't make this machine run properly. W d? hy 678.684. Their interest is listening to others. 6 60.686. He ha s 684. I t 692. I have just heard from my sister. I ha ve n 661. Can you adapt yourself to the new job? 649.665. I t i s a n e xc e l l 663. W r e he he 677. He s e t u 657.6 90. J a c k i s 694.
The doctor advised me to give up smoking. This question is too complicated for me. The students declared against cheating. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. I ha ve 706. Could you hurry?705. Thi s que 734. 7 21. I don't know how to express my gratitude. The r 700. Le t ' s ? 728. “I c ”ul d s a y not 704. The damage was caused by external forces. You may pick whichever one you like best.7 06. The 731. The d 712. I have had several conversations with him.697. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis. I haven't heard from her for a long time. I woul 708. There is a good restaurant on the street.7 28.722.7 34.735. I a m t 745. Le t me 709. He never misses a chance to see a movie. 7 04. I could say nothing but that I was sorry. I ha ve 707. Please push the ladder against the wall. 720. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 7 39. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!7 43. I will be back by the end of next month. Tony s 735. The g 732. 7 11. He spent most of his life gathering money.7 33. W ? ha 718. He us ua l 743. There was a murder in London yesterday. She goes to work every day except Sunday. The f l 714. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat. The 120 1 20. please.7 00. Let's go out to have a dinner. I t wa s 727. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.7 45. All characters in the book are imaginary.719. He talks as if he were the head of the office.7 03.744.7 37. Tr y 717. You m 719. Take a seat please. The test finished.725. W t i s wor t h do ha 736. He t a l ks a 701.7 23. I have to catch a plane.7 42. 709.7 38. He ne ve 723. All at once. I wi 725.7 13.7 18.7 29. Du 741. Ta k 711. 702. She i s 730. I a m l 703. He usually stays at home with his pet dog. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.740.6 98. W d you ? oul 737. She goe s 710. Al l a t onc e .7 30. They covered 120 miles in a single night.701. What's your plan for the summer vacation?7 17. The ma 698. a rabbit came out of a hole. The r e wa 721.710.7 31. 6 99. The t e s t 733.712. ?? 05.7 46. I ha ve 746. 7 08. The flowers make the room more beautiful. Hi s c a 702. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates. The 713. I am told that you dance wonderfully well. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. The machines will not operate properly. shall we?7 27. The y s t 722. It is the best film that I have ever seen. 738.697. I am looking forward to your early reply. I c a nnot 724. The r e i s 715. I don' t kno 705. There is hope so long as he is with us. We began our holiday. Pl e a s 729. 716.732. The s 699. I ' m g 726. Try to look on the bright side of things. How p! 744. Do yo 740.7 14. The grass is moist early in the morning. His cake is three times bigger than mine.741.724. He s pe nt m 742. You're welcome to stay with us next time. Would you like to go to a party with me?7 36. Al l c ha r 739.7 15. She is standing in the front of the bus. make yourself at home. I t i s t h .716. 707. Let me see your driver's license. I would like to wash the clothes for you. What is worth doing is worth doing well. 7 26. You' r e we 720.
747. She guided the tourists around the castle. Listening with your heart is good for you. please?7 59. The dr e s s 776. Some people have compared books to friends. Cou? 788. W ' r e pl a nn e 784. she never gave up hope. Many people have been out of work recently. 7 58.7 54.7 90.7 76.747.770. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?788.7 81. Unlike her friends. I think I've filled in everything correctly. I 796. Why isn't Mrs. W r e ga e 758. He bothered me with a great many questions. Le a 749.763.7 61. The c o 774.7 65. Pl e a s e gi ve 771. Do you ha ? 789. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.7 53. He decided to bring a suit against his boss. Could you direct me to the station.7 71. Were there any letters for me this morning?7 84.748. He do 763.7 75. I di g s o 765. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. I dig songs and I like pop music very much. Tr us t me . I determined that nothing should be changed. They insisted on staying rather than going. The dress doesn't fit her.7 64. W l ! e 783.7 89. He de 790. the game is really worth playing. She sang perfectly in the hall last night. Well done! You are always doing a good job!782. He ha d t o 792.7 67. 7 50.766. W ' l l t a ke e 759. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful. The 773.756. I don' t t 795. She is too thin. The y i ns 780. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?7 60. I t ' s onl y a p 748.7 93.791. Unl i ke he r f r i e 782. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please. W i s n' t ? hy 786. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter. The da y 775. She runs everyday in order to lose weight. !! 82.7 52. 7 57. W r e ? e 785.7 78. John seldom gets together with his friends. M ny a 770. She gui de 753. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer. Li s t e ni ng 750. Cou? 760. The examination put a lot of stress on him. Lee's cat catching the mice?785. She s a n 755. The color of her dress suits her very well.7 68. He had to choose between death and dishonor. Somebody is always complaining to others. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 751.7 74. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?787.7 96. J ohn s e 769. M gr a n y 751. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out. I ' d 766. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.769. There is some difference between the twins.773.7 86. He de v 791. Trust me. We regard the matter as nothing important. The e xa m 777. Hi s pr 793. He does exercises every day in the morning.749. Your E 787. He devoted his life to the study of science. Some b 756. The y d 757. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. The mother sat the child at a little table. It's only a party in honor of my birthday. I de t 794.7 94.780. The r e i 779. How?? 63. How do I control myself? I can't calm down. 781. Learning English is like building a house.783. Some 772. I t ' s odd t 768. She r un 754. I ' d l i 767. Your English is improving little by little. Please give my best regards to your family.777.7 62. He bot he ! 762.772. Ha v? 761.779. The mot 778.79 4 4 95 2 295. How 764. I don't think it will lead to a good result. I t h . The bat together with the balls was stolen.755.7 92. They don't often have a bad day this year. She f e a 752.
Your answer is satisfying.808.8 24. One third of this area is covered with forest. Wait a moment. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable. He glared at Bill.8 30. Le t me t 824.8 20. The doc 826. I a s s ur e 842. The y a r e 836.832. It took him a little time to fix that watch.806. The y s t oppe d 828. (( 22. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year. I hope we can see each other again some time.798.8 04. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you. I l e f t a t 844. Learn to say the fight thing at the fight time. W ne e d t o e 809. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life. His words are strongly impressed on my memory. W ne e d mor e t ha n e 810. I woul 811.840. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.797. I saw him playing football on the playground. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.799. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood. and she has a stomachache. Not unt i l 801. Is this the fight bus for the Capital Library?833. I a m 818.8 35.836. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting. W i t a 837. I h 840.8 18.8 19. We need action!809. I ' m n 798. I feel satisfied. I s a w h 822.841. She intends to make teaching her profession. I t i )) 22. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.8 39. I 823. ready to teach him a lesson. Be t t y 813. The truth is quite other than what you think. The y p 807.8 25. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.821. Ye s . I ' m a f r a i d 845. Whichever you choose.801. They were glad of the examination being over. They stopped talking when their boss came in. How do you l ? 817.800. My father is at home looking for the ticket. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door. The t r ut h 827. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.8 38. I t t oo 799. He s a i d 816. I ha d 820. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number. W e nj oye d e 808.8 43. You' l l 838.815. I had to sit up all night writing the report.8 37.8 44. you won't be satisfied. He gl a r e d 841. A c l e a r c ons c i 839. This is by far the largest cake in the world. Hi s wor ds 833. I c a n' t a f f o 843. Not until last week did I get a work permit.842. I feel I am the happiest person in the world. One t hi r d o 835. Gr e a t e f f or 814.8 17.827.8 22.826.7 97. Let me tell you some details about clearance. She 802. W l l you ? i 832. I s t h? 834. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.8 14. I'll be with you in an instant. Yes. The r e i s 806.846. I f e e l I a m 819. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.807.8 12.845.8 10. There is an interesting film on Channel one. They are arguing over who should pay the bill. The r e a r 805. How do you like our English literature Prof. Le a r n t o 846.8 28. Thi s i s b 830.?816. I hope 821. He said he was educated in the United States. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.80 x x 02.811. The y we 829. We need more than listening. He ha s t 815. W c he ve r y hi 831. No won . The s 804. The br a 825. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone. I have a headache. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.8 23. I am looking forward to your visit next week.805. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.8 29.813.8 03. M f a ! y 800. Your a ns we r i 812. Will you connect this wire to the television ?831. T 803.834.
858. I will speak against anything I know to be wrong. brings new problems and concerns.847. The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family. I ' m t hi 863.853. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him. W a r e e 895. Long ago.851. but none at all times. Susan has not really made up her mind yet. he would not say a word. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life. How would you go to Beijing.8 74. He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is. This way. Long a go. The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital. I f I we r e y 861. We are all taking medicine against the disease. How c a ?? 75. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.871. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.854.849. we got a bad headache. We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds. As a matter of fact. They misplaced this book under other categories.891.8 88.880. Ol d t un 866. Most of the earth's surface is covered by water. we got 880. I r e c 860. Somebody's knocking at the door.8 73.8 64.8 77.8 72.859-. The y pl a ye d 887. but I did not accept it. They played a shameful part in the whole affair. howe 896. The y mi s pl 886. he'll lose face. Thi s 851. The doc t 869. by air or by train?8 55. The ha r de 870. I f you don' 862.895. Eve r y ma n i s f ool 874. No one k 892. The y ha ve t 850. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming. The popu 894. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.8 62. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.8 76.8 92. If Tom cannot keep his promise. I really think a little exercise would do you good. However. 865.894. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!8 75. I c a nnot e xp 857.882. Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.869.8 85.8 81.866.8 68. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?852.886.8 84. No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.890. she went to the shop. In spite of the heavy rain. The r 849.847. He us ua l l y 854. The population of the city is close to a million. I f Tom c a nnot 858. Howe ve r 877. The 884.850.865. M ny young a 881. If I were you.8 78.861. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool. however. The s 871. I r e a l l y t 878.13 883.893. I n s pi t e o 890. As a 888. you will fail to pass the exam. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me. I would not be bothered by English. They have to work hard to support their family. He dr e a me d 875.860. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.8 56. The c 868. I wi l l s pe a k 889.896. I t i s 864. Please ask her to call me back when she's back. M t of t os 882. he can kill two birds with one stone. How woul d y? 856. If you don't work. people believed that the world was flat. He a ppe a r s t o be y .8 63. Comput e r s a r e be 873. W d you ? oul 853. Every man is fool sometimes.8 48. No ma t t e r wh 891. I wi l l ne ve r 879.59.8 79. and my nose is running. I will never forget the days that I spent with you. How ! 876. I ' l l s t i l 859. I received an invitation. The y c e l e 885. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest. W a r e 852. They celebrated his birthday with a dance party. Gr owt h. I'll answer it. She ma ke 867.870. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season. Growth. The harder I study. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear. No matter what happened. The ol d l a d 893.889. Thi s c e l 872. Pl e a s e a s 848. he was pretending to be ill.8 67.8 87.8 57. Hi s va ni t y 855. He usually drops in at my place on his way home. Some b 883. the better my English will be.
W ' ve got ! e 905. W t ha 914.9 40. Do you? 924. Coul d you t e l ? 930.925. Ta ke i t e a s 937. The nur s e 912.928. The Be a t l e s r 938.9 13. I have to say something. and work with their fight hands.9 10.9 20. 11 116. Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.902.934.9 37. With all these mouths to feed. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company. The r e be i ng no on 939. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today. As f a r 929. How muc ? 940.“915.9 32. It is said he has secret love affairs with two women!918.8 99. It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer. The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room. What I want to do is different from those of others. I ha ve t wo c a t 899. It is no matter whether you get there early or late. I a m f a mi l i a r 934.909.8 97. Number 13 buses run much more frequently.912. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age. Numbe ? 920.944. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.9 26. On behalf of my company. And now me d 923.9 42.9 30. There being no one to help me.936. We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!9 04. I a m i n 925. I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career.924. Onl y 936.9 11. Al t hough we c 933. I a m s o f ul l t ha t I 898. I t i s 910. don't they?13 9 19. M t pe opl e os 935. She ' s be e 945. write.9 31.9 00. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business. J a l u ha s f or go 901. I'm sorry. The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?929. You f 915. Toda y i t i s c ommon t h 946. they really do exist.9 03. They are only too delighted to accept the invitation. Not onl y di 903. Most people eat. On be ha l f 944. I ' m doi ng 927.897. Coul d you t e l l ? 917. The be s t . I have to transfer to No.922. He hol ds 918. It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp. We are going to have the final examination next week. a large book under his arm. You forget to write down the date of your departure. I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.9 38. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything. I t ' s a ga 911. I ha ve t o? . I am so full that I would burst with another bite. I f or got t o 942.901. And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer. the other is black. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away?923. He thinks himself somebody. She's been quite different since coming back from America. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?927. I would like to welcome you here. W r e t he r e a n? e 928. I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry. Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?906. “ I wi s h I !””15 916. I have two cats. these 2 books are 3 days overdue. I t i s s a i d 919. but where is the bus stop?9 46. but we think him nobody.9 33. but I doubt it will. I bor r owe d a not e bo 926. Do you t ? 907. Manners are quite different from country to country.9 43. He t hi nks hi ms e l f 908. He holds a position of great responsibility upon him. 3 399 900. W l l you? i 906. “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier". How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?939. W t I do on my ha 913. happy life?916. she said. The y a 921.k 904. you will be all right in a couple of days. The b 932.914. ll bus. but I was her best friend. I ' m s or r y.9 21. Could you tell me your secret for a long. W a r e e 922.9 08. Although we can't see these atoms. I t ' s s uppos e 943.9 07. Take it easy. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public. W t h a l l t he s e m i 941. I had to do it all alone.9 35.898. One is white.9 45. M nne a 902.917. he didn't know what to do. As far as policy is concerned.941. Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?905. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out. He came out of the library. He c a me o 931. I be l i e ve 909. Not only did I know her.
947. I woul d be ve r y 983. Al l my be s t me mor i e s c om . 986. The enormous increase of population will create many problems. Since I'm here. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome. W don' t you? hy 979. Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?979. The r a bbi t 949. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble. Smi t h kne w r 984. Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?978. W l l you pl ? i 980. M ny pe opl e c a 973. Si nc e I ' m he r 961.971. for I knew he did not mean it.963.959.9 62. How e ve r you 964. Ye t a l l t he s e t hi ngs 988. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late. Ca n you put m? 967. 984. The c upboa r ds 974. The e nor mo 956.9 68. but I would never answer them. I ' m us ua l l y 968.976.9 58. though I am tired of learning English. On being introduced to somebody. I f he ha d not b 965.972.9 75. If he had not broken his tooth.9 67. 981. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter. What be said did not annoy me much. I don' t c a r e 977. Tom a nd M r y c on a 950. A good knowl 981. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry. M ny pe opl e p a 960. He goe s hom 969. singing my favorite songs. Li Ba i i s one 972. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs. Smith knew Jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous. You s houl d 958. I f s he f i nds out yo 982. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need. 983. she'll blow her stack. How ever you may work hard. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat. Mr. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.960. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron. He a s ke d me s o 976. I wi l l c on 971. W l ki ng up a 962.948. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress. 974.977. I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line. You mi ght a s we 966. I wa nt t o 986. 988. a British person often shakes hands.9 54.9 73.950. but she doesn't want to get married so early. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.9 55. I woul d l i k’ 959. I want to take a walk along the river bank. he would not be in hospital now.9 69. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world. She likes Mike a lot. The r e 957. Yet all these things. W t be s a i d di d ha 975. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.952.9 80. The r e i s a br oke n 954. 87.9 65. On be i ng i nt r odu 985. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?9 66.947.964. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine. I r e gr e t t o 970.9 57. I wi l l 953. I will continue my learning. All my best memories come back clearly to me. Ha d i t not be e n 963. some can even make me cry. l a m va c uumi ng t he 952. 985.956.9 49.961.. different as they seem. He asked me some personal questions. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep. No wonde r pe o 955. the boss will not be fully satisfied. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.951.9 70. M ny pe opl e be l i e v a 987. I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college. She l i ke s M i 978. have one thing in common . 982. I c a n' t he l p e 951. M . There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river 9 53. I'd like to try a typical dish of this country. I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information. I s uppos e d 948.
because I'm here with you now. 991. I'm certain he'll go to see the film. 996. Combi ni ng e xe r 996. W s houl d not onl y k e 995. Tài liệu được in lậu tại Công ty TNHH CN Hung Yi Lúc 16 giờ 50 phút ngày 12/01/2009. I'd listen to the radio. You are just putting on a little weight. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out. You a r e j us t 998. . m 999. more and more companies are replacing people with computers. 998. The m 997. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler. The r e a r e mi c e ! -Grant me with an honour and I will reward you with more splendor! The present is a present! Đào Ngọc Sắc Chân thành cảm ơn tác giả “vô danh” từ trên mạng đã miễn phí cho tải tài liệu này. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice! 9!! 93. There are mice next to the refrigerator. I n ma ny c ount r i e s .989. 997. excluding hand luggage. In many countries. I believe you'll get that off easily. 995. When I was young. 990. Hi ! You guys ke e p t 994. under the sink and inside the cupboard! 999. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight. waiting for my favorite songs. 989. because he's bought a ticket. 994. W n I wa s young. I ' d l i he 991. Unf or t una 993. The ma xi mum60 606. 992. I ' m c e r t a i n he ' l 992. Hy vọng đây sẽ là niềm yêu thích hàng ngày cho những bạn yêu ngoại ngữ tiếng Anh và tiếng Trung Quốc. Thi s i s t he mos t won 990. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice. This is the most wonderful day of my life.