This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Child’s Pool Robe
Materials: 1 Bath Towel 30” x 54” 3 Buttons 3 Yards double-fold bias tape Fabric for applique Pen for marking fabric
copyright 2008 Sew,Mama,Sew!
cut along fold
1. Fold towel in half and cut along fold.
6” 6.5” 6.5”
2. Leave the 2 pieces stacked. Mark the towel as shown with measurements. Cut both pieces.
3. Seperate the pieces. Mark neck on back and cut.
4. Mark neck on front and cut.
5. Mark center of front and cut in half.
6. Sew on applique(s)
Sew Wrong sides out
7. Pin right sides of front to right side of back and sew at shoulders, under arms and down sides.
8. Turn robe right side out. Starting at bottom front right, sew bias tape around raw edges of front and neck. Fold under the ends of the tape at the beginning and end for a clean finish.
Bias Tape Start Bias Tape Finish
9. Apply bias tape to each sleeve. Begin under arm. To finish end, overlap the starting point, fold end under and secure.
1” 4” 4”
10. Mark and sew buttonholes. Sew on buttons. Finished!!