You are on page 1of 5

• DP10 Visa

• Student Visa
• Plantation Visa
• Outsource
• Contact

Professional Work Permit - Employment Pass

Providing the best possible solutions for your Career and Settlement in Malaysia

Apply for Permanent Residency after 10 years (Malaysian IC Holder)

Gate-way to Singapore, Australia, Netherlands and the Western Countries

For working and settling in Malaysia we can connect you to a Pvt Ltd. Agency dealing with Malaysian Professional Work Permits
(Expatriate Visas). They can arrange all the paper-work, including certificates, work experience letters etc, if required. The
Company guarantees a 100 percent Approval from the Immigration for your Work Permit. You would only be required to travel
from your Home Country once the Company successfully gets your Calling Letter from the Immigration.

Since the Company is IT Based, you can have an added life time opportunity to get into International Skilled Job Category, which
can help you to find jobs in Malaysia and also in Singapore, Australia, Netherlands and Western Countries. Also bear in mind that
Malaysia is a Gate-way for all these countries. With a recent change in Immigration rules, the expatriates working in Malaysia for
10 years can also apply for a Permanent Residency.

1 Orchardz Jayakarta
Book now

2 EU residence permit
TRP & PRP in
Poland.Guaranteed and
affordable residency
oruga group

Yes! Connect me to the Agency Now!

Before connecting you to the Agency, we would like you to read about the Professional Work Permit and also the benefits of
applying for it. This consultancy is simply free of cost.


What is a Professional Work Permit Visa?

Professional Work Permit is an Employment Pass for 2 years (DP10 Visa). Professional Work Permit means that an expatriate from
another country is Highly Skilled and is Offered a Skilled Job in Malaysia. The skilled categories are the same as in Western
Countries - IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, Nursing and Managers. In simple words it is an 'Employment Pass' issued by the
Government for skilled workers. The initial validity of the pass is 2 years but it can be extended for 12 years.
A Company (Sdn. Bhd. i.e. Private Limited) needs to have a High Paid Up capital greater than RM 500,000/- to qualify for
recruiting Foreign Skilled Workers. They need to satisfy the Immigration that they have Skilled Category Job Vacancies and
therefore need skilled workers from Other Countries. The reason for employing Foreign Skilled Workers is that they could not find
a Local Malaysian citizens with the required skills and professional background suitable for their job. This is where Professional
Work Permit gets its importance and expatriates are selected based on their Background and Qualifications. They are offered an
Offer Letter by the Recruiting Company to work for them. Upon signing the Offer Letter, they are given a Contract of Employment
for two years.

This Employment Pass has a High Value in the International Arena. Those individuals seeking to apply for Canadian, Australian,
UK and USA Immigration/work permits have a higher probability of success once they qualify for the Malaysian Professional Work
Permit. Malaysian Companies are recognised all over the World. This means that their Work Experience is recognised
internationally. For example Australia issues a 3 months visa for a Working Individual in Malaysia to explore and find a job there.
Many Malaysian Companies have branches in Western and Far East Countries, therefore an employee can request for a transfer to
another branch in USA, UK, Canada or Australia. This widens the horizons for an individual who in the long run is planning to
settle in the West and working in Malaysia for the short run.

What is an Expatriate Visa?

It is the same as a Professional Visa, used Inter-changeably. An Expatriate has a better potential of securing a better job career as
compared to a General Worker.

What is i-Kad (Emplyment Pass ID Card)?

Upon Confirmation of your Professional Visa, the Immigration issues an i-kad (card) used as your Expatriate Identity Card for
travelling within Malaysia.

How can I Qualify for a Professional Work Permit?

There are several agencies in Malaysia that are providing Consultancy to Skilled Foreigners for applying for Professional Work
Permits. The Candidate applying for a professional work permit is required to have Educational background and Working
Experience in Skilled categories i.e. IT Professionals, Teachers, Doctors, Nursing and Managers. Sometimes due to less educational
or professional experiences, it becomes difficult for candidates to qualify for a Professional Work Permit. This is where such
Recruiting Agencies play a positive role in providing paper-work Consultancy.

What is the minimum and maximum Age Limit for a Professional Work Permit Application?

The minimum Age Limit is 27 years for an IT based Professional Work Permit. The maximum is 50 years. In-case you are below 27
years the Agency needs to apply for extra documentation for an Approval. They will charge an extra fee for preparing your
documents. It is usually RM 1,500 on top of the normal RM 7,570.

Which Documents are Required for applying from my Home Country?

1. Photocopy or Scanned Passport Copy – All Pages

2. Photocopies or Scanned Credentials
3. Curriculum Viate/Resume
4. Passport Sized Pictures

Please ensure that you email only JPEG, PDF or MS Word Files.

How can I get an Approval for a Calling Letter in 6-8 weeks?

This is the vital part for the end result must be an approval and certainly not a rejection. The process is very simple and practical.

Upon paying the relevant fee and filing the documents, the agency hands over the documents to the Immigration. This is the first
stage where the agent submits documents in the Immigration. The Scheduled Meetings by Immigration Officers for submitting the
cases for Pakistani's, Indians, Bangladeshi, Indonesians and Nepali Citizens are held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays every
week. The Agents meet the Immigration Officer and presents the case for the candidate. He provides documentary proof that the
candidate has fulfilled the criteria and has a professional background to be allowed a professional Work Permit Visa for two years.
The Immigration at this point has the right to refuse or accept the case. But this is where the agent applies his specialized skills to
convince the Immigration for an approval.
The Immigration after accepting the case, issues a reference number which can be accessed online at

Log on to

On the white square at the left hand side of the page, key in the reference number e.g 050306010B021F7B-69011

This page displays your name, designation applied for, name of the company, date of approval and your reference number. Upon
approval of your case check on the Right hand side the letter L represents Lulus (approved). Thus a positive aspect of this visa is
that you can view the status online and check the progress of your visa. The Lead time to receive Lulus is ten working days.

In the second stage the agent arranges a Calling Visa for the candidate which allows the candidate to travel to Malaysia from the
home country. If the candidate is already in Malaysia then he would apply for an extension (further leave to remain in the country)
namely 'Local Conversion'.

In the third stage the Agent issues a levy (Work Permit Sticker on the passport) for two years. The Lead time to receive the levy is
three working days. This is the final stage when the candidate is handed back the passport and he is legally allowed to work in
Malaysia. For his i-Card (identity card) he can go to the Immigration Office at Putra Jaya, the very next day and receive his card
within half an hour.

How much time does it take to apply for a Professional Work Permit?

The whole process from Case Submission till Calling Letter takes around 6 - 8 weeks. Upon receiving the Calling Letter you are
liable to clear the Agency fee and travel to Malaysia.

Can my wife / dependants follow me to Malaysia?

Yes your dependants can follow you to Malaysia and are permitted to seek employment. The Cost of applying for Dependant Visas
is as follows:

Spouse Dependant Visa @ RM 2800

Children Dependant Visa @ RM 2000

Can my wife / dependants work in Malaysia?

Yes they are allowed to seek employment in Malaysia.

How can I find my dream jobs in Malaysia?

You can register yourself with or for finding employment possibilities in Malaysia.
You can start applying for jobs while the Agency arranges paper-work for immigration.

How much can I earn every month?

Once the permit is issued there are brighter chances for earning a decent salary in Malaysia. You can earn from RM 2,500 to RM
5,000 depending upon your educational and professional background. IT professionals, doctors and nurses have a higher probability
to earn more than RM 8,000. There are few jobs which are specific for Malaysian citizens, remaining are for all job seekers as long
as they have a valid visa to work in Malaysia.

How much does it cost to Apply for a Professional Work Permit?

The Concerned Agency charges RM 7,570 (USD 2,150 approx) for preparing your paper-work, handling immigration inquiries and
ensuring a 100 percent approval.

1. Consultation Fee (MYR Ringgit Malaysia) = RM 70

2. Paper-work Consultancy including immi and admin fee = RM 1500 (payable upon case submission)

3. Connecting Fee = RM 1000 ( payable upon case submission)

4. Agency Fee = RM 5000 (payable upon receiving the calling letter)

Total = RM 7,570
Don't have an IT Background???

UK MASTERS or BACHELORS DEGREE in Information and Technology @ RM 1200 for supporting your Professional
Work Permit Application.

Use it as a supporting document for your Work Permit Application. Besides you can use it for career enhancement or finding jobs in
Malaysia (India, Pakistan, Dubai, UAE and other Asian Countries). E-mail for details

Can i apply for Permanent Residency in Malaysia?

Yes you can apply for Permanent Residency after 10 years upon working in Malaysia on a Professional Work Permit. You can avail
the advantages such as a Malaysian IC (Identity Card), Personal, car and house loans, credits etc.

Can I apply for a Malaysian driving License?

If you have a license from your Country of Residence, you can convert it to a Full Malaysian License. The JPJ Office in Putra Jaya
deals with driving license. The cost is RM 20 plus RM 30 annually for a Full Malaysian Driving License. You can also request a
Driving License Agent to apply at JPJ Office on your behalf. This will save your time and effort in a new country. They usually
charge around RM 700 for this service.

Can I apply for a Malaysian driving License without any Agents Help?

Yes you can.

Can i register my own Company in Malaysia?

You have an opportunity to register your own company in Malaysia. Legally, you need to have one Local Malay Director of the
Company. You can have an Enterprise (Sole Proprietor) or a Sdn Bhd (Pvt Ltd) Company upon paying the relevant fee and
presenting legal documents.

Can i get a house on rent?

Yes you can rent an entire Row-House, Apartment or a Condominium with swimming pool and gym facilities for RM 500 to RM
1000 per month. Renting a Single Room can cost you around RM 200 to RM 300.

Can i get a Bank Account in Malaysia?

After receiving your Professional Work Permit, the Agency (Company) issues an Account Opening Letter for the Candidates to
apply for a Bank Account. You need to present your Original Passport showing your valid Work Permit to the Bank Officer and
they will open a Savings or Current Account upon request.

Can i get a Credit Card from any Malaysian Bank?

Yes, you can apply for Credit Cards from any Bank in Malaysia. The criteria is the same i.e depending upon your monthly income,
credit history etc.

Why should i choose Malaysia for Employment?

Besides being a tourist attraction in the far East, Malaysia is a growing economy that offers expatriates from various countries to
live and work here. General Workers (labourers) to Highly Skilled professionals can find suitable jobs and earn a better living.
Expatriates from both Western and Eastern Countries enjoy a good standard of living followed by opportunities to work in the Far
East countries like Singapore, even ahead till Netherlands and Australia. Malaysian Government allows their Local Enterprises (Sdn
Bhd i.e. Private Limited) to seek Skilled Employees from other countries so as to fill the gaps; increasing productivity and
efficiency on the whole.
Reasons to choose Malaysia:

Gateway to the whole world.

Maximum Opportunities for Job-Seeking Individuals in Malaysia and Neighbouring Countries (visit,, and

Cost of living is lower than other Far-East Countries Existence of a Diversified Cultural.

How can help me?

We can help by connecting our clients to the right resources for a confirmed approval...
Jakarta - Orchardz
We can connect you to our Client Agency dealing with Professional Work Permits. They can arrange all the documents that you
would require to file your case with the Immigration. From company Letters to Visa Letters they can arrange them all.

'Providing Paper Work Consultancy'

Furthermore Agency keep our clients updated about the progress of their case via emails, sms or phone calls.

Malaysia is a 'Food Paradise' besides being surrounded by Beautiful Islands with clear blue skies, white sand and blue waves
dancing in the sea. A land, attracting tourist from all over the world with its wonders like the Twin Towers in down town Kuala
Lumpur with people of different cultures enjoying its splendour. Jakarta - Royal Regal Hotel

You can enjoy a variety in foods from Indian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai and Western foods. These are all worth an experience in
tasting and enjoying the variation in different cultures. Food in Malaysia is economical and mostly people dine (Makan means
eating in Malay)in small restaurants in their vicinities.

We wish you all the best in making a very important decision of your life!

Jakarta - Hotel 88 Mangga

Besar 62

We charge only $20 to connect you to the Reliable Agency

Yes! Connect me to the Agency Now!

Your Order Is 100% Safe And Secure With Paypal


1. We charge our Consultation Fee for providing our clients with information about the Professional Work Permit Process.

2. We do not take responsibility for your stay in Malaysia.

3. We do not take any responsibility for your Conduct or Personal Activities in Malaysia.

4. Upon connecting you to the concerned Agency, your responsibility for Successful Approval is entirely taken over by the Agency.

5. We solely provide Online Consultancy and Advertising Solutions for Corporate and Individual Clients, and therefore do not
engage ourselves in immigration matters / inquiries. You need to contact the Agency for all relevant inquiries and immigration

6. We are not responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. We do not take any
responsibility for any loss or damage.

Copyright © 2009-2015 All rights reserved