This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
By Visti Larsen Guide and Guru: Pt. Sanjay Rath
• The vedic system of numerology uses the decimal system to define the effects of the nine graha + lagna. • The basis of this is speed of planets & luminaries w.r.t. the Earth. • The day divided into 12 portions as well as the night in equal 12 portions forms one weekday or vara of 24 hora (hours).
• The lord of the weekday is counted from the begining of this Mahayuga or Kali Yuga. • This is the real vedic calendar and the first use of numerology for the persons life. .Weekday order • The sequence of Hora form the lords of the seven weekdays.
• This is the first step into numerology by knowing your day of birth also called vara. Disclaimer: the exact number may be subject correction. . as this is still part of research. • 714404162739/7 = remainder of 1. This is the first weekday of the week which is Sunday.Todays weekday/ahargana • 714404162739 days have passed since this Mahayuga started.
• Agni is also named Vahni. MW ‘ra’: Agni/fire. a weekday/Vära is a resting place for the Agni. dwelling. residence. abiding. Agni therefore rules over the third eye.Vara = VaSara • The word Väsara implies an abode for the God of fire (Agni). remaining. MW ‘väsa’: staying . and likewise transport the blessing back to the worshipper. Similarly. and the blessing of energy/light in your chart. which refers to his task to ‘transport’ the prayers to the Deva. •This planet in your chart shows the presence of God in your life. living in. and all the functions of the weekdays arise from this principle. .
viz: Sun indicates Shiva.Days and worship Day Deva Sunday Näräyaëa Monday Çiva Tuesday Devé Wednesday Gaëeça and Skanda Thursday Viñëu Friday Lakñmé Saturday Note that the worship begins on the day following the planet indicating the Devata. . but Shiva is worshipped on the following day namely Monday.
2. Add the number of the planets forming YOGA with each other. Yuti (conjunction) iii. whilst the dispositor aspects the others sign. Remove multiples of 9 from the result and ascertain the planet indicating it. 1. fx Sun in libra whilst Venus aspects Leo) . The planet arrived at will indicate the Devatä who is happy/angry. Parivartana (exchange) ii. as the Vara is based on Gods blessing. Yoga is of four types: i.Vara numerology © 1 2 Vära lords Sun Moon 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Mars Mercury Jupiter Venus Saturn Rähu Ketu This list and order is very useful to see Gods blessing in our life. Samdristi (mutual aspect) iv. Parivartana dristi (a planet placed in one sign. 3.
but can ALSO be applied on the natal chart of a person. It is the main system of grahanumerology. therefore the guna chakra can acurately tell what is in a persons mind. 3 4 5 6 7 8 Jupiter Rähu Mercury Venus Ketu Saturn Border Tamas Border Rajas Guna Chakra is used extensively during Prasna/Horary Jyotish.Guna chakra © Numerology lords 1 2 Sun Moon Satva group Guna is a faculty of the mind as it is bound down by the guna. 9 Mars . This is different from the vara-chakra which shows the blessing of God.
• If you do not have such a mantra Sri Harihara.• Before asking for a number from a client recite your Jyotish/Guru mantra. to attain the rasi-number 9. to attain the nakshatra-number 12. author of Prasna Marga. advises to recite: namaù shiväya| • Divide the number by: 27. to attain the graha-number .
• Apply ALL this on the natal chart.• Graha number reveals the problem/issue itself. has dealt with the problem/issue. and what is the remedy. and which ideas the native has in mind. • Nakshatra number shows how the mind of the client. • Rasi number shows what karma has been done. . and the events which have transpired.
Number 43 .
. Omit family names and titles. • We are only concerned with the FIRST name. then count both. viz. Nama shastra is therefore Mantra shastra! • The name has its basis in 2. This sequence is repeated for names which are longer (or shorter.3 or 4 syllables as being movable. 1 = fixed sign). dual or fixed signs. If there are TWO first names.Nama shastra (science of name) • The name is the first mantra.
Loka/Chakra Syllables Mantra Satya/Sahasrara 64 Mana Pada Samudra Tapa/Äjïäkhya Samudra Jana/Viçuddha Samudra Mahar/Anähata 32 16 8 4 2 1 Anusthubh Ñoòañi Mantra pada (Gäyatri) Bija. carana Béja/näma (name) Haàsa .
Various tools • Three popular tools to ascertain the significance of a name are: – akachatatapayasha varga – Varnanka varga – Katapayadi varga .
. 0 is the great void or mahashunya representing the absolute. therefore their number is 0.Katapayadi varga Value 0 0 0 Vowels Overlord-Sun अ a ऌ ḷ आ ā ख ḹ इ i ए e 0 ई ī ऐ ai 0 उ u ओ o 0 ऊ ū औ au 0 ऋ ṛ अं aÕ 0 क ṝ अः aḥ The Vowels (svara) have no body and indicate the soul.
Consonants have body Value 1 Group ‘Ka’ Group ‘Ta’ Group ‘Pa’ Group ‘Ya’ Group k ka Q ṭa Overlord-Mars o g " ' Ca kha ga gha ða Ca Overlord-Mercury Q f F [ t ṭha ýa ýha õa ta Overlord-Saturn ) b m pha ba bha ma Overlord-Moon r l v z . ra la va þa ÿa Overlord-Venus D j H cha ja jha Overlord-Jupiter w d x tha da dha | ña n na 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 Pa pa Ya ya s sa h ha ] kÿa .
and remove the half-consonants. the remaining must be excluded.Name sign (nama rasi) • Write the name in devanagri script. Fx in the name Vishnu the ’sh’ is half as its no followed by a vowel. Only consonants followed by vowels have life (svara). . Therefore ’va’ and ’na’ must be kept for calculation.
• Fx 50/12 = 2 or Taurus.Name sign cont. ’a’ gets the vallue of 0 whilst ’na’ gets 5. The remainder will be the sign counted from Aries. Fx in the name Anna. the rest are omitted. which when reversed give 50. . • Vowels initiating a name get a value of 0. fx for Anna the numbers were 0 & 5. • To find the sign/rasi remove multiples of 12 from the number and keep the remainder. • The numbers must always be reversed once attained.
In that sign or lording it will rise due to your name.Analysing nama-rasi • The nama rasi will show the impact of the name on your life. etc. planets. • Picking a good name is important. The house. Be it your own or Gods name. .
Name: Rama .
Teachings from the tradition • Ascertain the name-sign. . Fx 1°20’/2 = 0°40’=>1st degree. • The result of the division will reveal the house from lagna. • Check for a link between this house and the nama rasi. • Divide your ascendant-degree by 2 and round up to nearest integer. If they match then your birth time is accurate.
Name: Gordon .