Ahmed Fahmy Yassin
Address: Piece 6006, Mokattam Heights, Cairo, Egypt Telephone: (202) 2985 0421 Mobile: (2010) 679 9132 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Science, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, 2007 Degree: Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduation project: worked on a team of five students to design, simulate and assemble a wireless LAN transmitter and receiver. Grade received: A Attending PMP (Project Management Professional), November 2010 Attending CCNP/CCDP (Cisco certified network/design professional) Switching certified, Cisco ID: CSCO11359677 CCNA certificate (Cisco certified network associate), December 2007 Attended CCVP CIPT1&2 (Cisco certified VOIP professional), 2008 High school: El Giza Secondary School, Cairo, Egypt, 2002. Score: 96%
Alcatel Lucent Egypt
Alcatel lucent University instructor customers. June 2009 – Present
• Responsible for delivering technical training courses for employees and • Coach and mentor training participants and also act as a subject matter expert
to evaluate course content and structure
• Develop Course materials
Courses delivered: Alcatel IN solution. Alcatel Charging solution and charging service SS7 Model and protocols (INAP, MAP and ISUP) IP Signaling/control protocols (SIP,H.323 & Megaco/H.248) IMS Architecture and solution. SIGTRAN M3UA adaptation and configuration. NGN Architecture. Basic IP Practice. Service Routers.
Alcatel Lucent Egypt
System Integrator Jan 2009 – May 2009 • Installing, set up, testing and repairing of Alcatel IN solution (OSP) and Prepaid service (ICC).
• Perform problem Identification and resolving for Alcatel IN solution (OSP 2.4)
and Alcatel Instant Convergent Charging (ICC4.6.2).
• Handle Platform operations at the installation and post installation support phase.
• Perform SS7 installation and configuration on the IN platform.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance.
Telecomax VAS (part of Telecomax group, Cairo, Egypt)
Solution Architect and the IMS services team leader • Inputs are ideas for VAS. • Deliver the full system architecture and design. • Detailed service description and service design. July 2007 – Dec 2008
• Handle all communication with Dialogic Corporation.
• Handle marketing partnership responsibilities.
• Realize IMS team scope and future plans for future products.
Delivered successful trials for an IVR system. Building system architecture using SIP signaling (IVR, ISUP to SIP converter). IN Architecture and Integration. SIP (session initiation protocol) architecture and use in IMS. IMS interworking and integration with other networks. Charging and VAS services in IMS. Negotiate a marketing partnership with Dialogic International.
Summer trainee • Business simulation on : BSS and capacity planning. How to set up a mobile operator and how to manage it How does a mobile operator work QoS and satisfying the customers Crisis management
Alcatel Lucent courses: • “Payment & NGIN (Next Generation Intelligent Network) Package. • NGN & IMS package (Architecture, products … etc). • SS7 protocols Package. • IP Signaling protocols package (SIP, H.323, Megaco/H.248 …etc). • Basic IP practice. • Service routers and VPN services. Alcatel Lucent Operational trainings:
• OSP Operational Training (Alcatel-Lucent, Lannion, France).
Physical Architecture and server interconnections.
IP interfaces addresses configuration. Sun Cluster Interconnections and Management Commands. Mirroring and Disk Management. SS7/SIGTRAN stack presentation and installations
• ICC Operational Training (Alcatel-Lucent, Lannion, France).
ICC service operation and rating procedures. ICC Installation: Troubleshooting. Post installation checks and initial backup. Database import/export. Telecomax VAS trainings: • 2G RF planning • 2G Capacity and BSS planning • Project management
• • • Arabic : Mother tongue English : Excellent German: Can manage.
• • • • • • Professional Photography and photo developing. Well organized. Good communication and presentation skills. Manage working under pressure. Eager to learn and gain experience. A team player.
• Swimming, running and gymnastics.
• Professional Photography, Reading, travelling, watching movies and sports.
Date of Birth: 12th July, 1985 Nationality: Egyptian Military Status: Exempted Gender: Male Marital Status: Single