This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
ue ss .28 I no
Merlinroute Limited t/a
o r i e n T ru s t L
Our web site incorporates the latest event details. Information on playing in the game world of Erdreja, and much more. Log on and have a look. You can pre-book by post using these cards.
Information, Events & Booking Guide to the Great Erdrejan Fayre, Faction Moots and the Gathering in 2007 Lorien Trust 2 Jubilee Park, Woodville Derbyshire, DE11 7NZ Telephone: 01283 220737 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.lorientrust.com
Event info on LRP Weapons & Armour
take your Bow Competency Test at the event, prior to using your bow/crossbow. If you are found using your bow/crossbow without a Bow Competency Certificate you will be expelled from the event. To take your Bow Competency test, please go to the Archers Guild. Tests are usually carried out in small groups at times during each event. If you fail your test, your bow/ crossbow must be returned to your car for the rest of the event or until you have retaken your test and passed. If you wish to take a bow/crossbow test, but do not currently have a bow, we can supply these for use during your test. The Archers Guild also holds a picture book of registered arrow head markings. If you use arrows or bolts, make sure you have your marking added to this book. This will make it easy to identify who’s are who’s after a battle. Please allow plenty of time for collection of any lost arrows/bolts from the battle field, before checking if they have your missing arrows/bolts at the Archers Guild. Any other lost weapons or armour from the battle field will be collected and stored at security point for you. Please allow time for LT staff to find items as it is an 80 acre field. Claw Competancy In response to the high number of combat incidents around claw fighting, we are introducing a competency assessment for these areas. Further details can be obtained from your Faction Command, Faction Weapon Master, Armourers Guild or Game Control. This competancy pass, must be registered at Game Control to ensure you are able to keep the skills on your character card for 2008. Please note; Can all Weapons Checkers with a LT Weapons Checker Card, make themselves known to the Head Weapon Checker (Emma Woods) by the Gathering 2007.
Lorien Trust Says
Weapons & Armour Checking Upon entry to an event, you must have all of your LRP weapons and armour checked by LT weapons checking staff for usability during the event. No weapons or armour can be used at our events without having passed our usability standard and having been marked as passed. Items that fail checks must be returned to and remain in your vehicle for the duration of the event. If you have arrived by public transport, we will tag/store your failed items. Tagged/stored items must then be collected from security point prior to you leaving the event. (Items are left with the Lorien Trust at the owner's risk, the LT will accept no responsibility for any item left with them). Items not collected by the end of the event will be left until the follwing season. Anyone smuggling in and/or found using unchecked or failed items at an LT event, not will be expelled from the event. All weapons and armour that traders have for sale in the LT market, will have been checked and passed prior to the start of trading at that event. During the event, if any weapon/armour you have already had checked deteriorates while being used, please have the weapons and armour re-checked, either at the weapons check point or by asking at Game Control. Bows & Crossbows No-one can use a bow or crossbow at LT events unless they have passed an LT Bow Competency Test, and have been issued a pass Certificate. Always bring and carry your Bow Competency Certificate during the events.If you already have a Bow Comp Certifcate, come to Game Control, to have your record updated If you bring a bow or crossbow, but do not have a Certificate, an LT weapons checker will issue you with a pass allowing you to take your bow/crossbow on site. You must
TM Dear Player, Welcome to Rune Winter Issue No.28. our information and booking details guide for Lorien Trust events in 1107AF (2007). This event season see’s the introduction of the Lorien Trust Player’s Handbook, & Game Rules Version 3. Please make sure that you have a copy, and have read & fully understand the rules, as they come into affect at the start of the Great Erdrejan Fayre. If you have any questions, contact the LT office, or speak to a Referee or Game Control at an event this season. The Great Erdrejan Fayre This event is a reformatting of the Heartland Games, and as the title suggests, this event will be incorporating tournaments, games and competitions for all. There will be team activities as well as individual games. Character Skill Point Change When you are filling out your character details on your booking form, please be aware that the points you have to spend, is now 16 points instead of 17 points. Also, don’t forget that the basic free skills will not appear on your character card.
More Set up & Take down Crew Needed Again, this year we are looking for more eager people to help out with setting up of the events and taking it all down again. We are looking for people who are willing to work hard, and as part of a team. If you are willing to give us some of your spare time, before or after an event, please ring us for more details. Scrolls and Glyphs for Make Scroll and Glyph Occupational Skills Following player feedback you can now produce your own scroll and glyph phys reps OOC for use with these skills. They must conform to the following standards: Minimum size A4, paper type which is not lined, with a margin line and holes punched down the side. Any coloured paper is acceptable as long as it is not white copier paper. It can be written or drawn in any colours or pens, as long as it is not blue biro. Also, there needs a space for the LT stamp of authorisation, which is approximately of 10cm x 7cm. If you still want to use a LT standard template sheet provided by the LT, and will still be available at the guilds. Affects From The Cataclysm Don’t forget that the cataclysm has been having deteriorating affects on magic items, specials and the like. Please see Game Control for further details, on how this may impact on your character, or items you may have. We hope you all have a great season playing in the World of Erdreja.
Information in Rune is taken in good faith/correct at time of printing, but may be subject to change. RUNE 1998-2007 Merlinroute Ltd. LT Dragon head Logo is Trade Marked. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, copied or transmitted by any means, save with written permission from Merlinroute Ltd or in accordance with the provisions of the copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, or under the terms of any licence permitting copying issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency. Except for any required copies of the event booking form included within this publication. Any person who does any unauthorised act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.
Other Useful Information
Occupational Skill Purchases &Tokens We are working towards upgrading our processes on OS purchases. From 2008 you will be able to purchase OS when booking, and once during the year you will be able to come to Game Control and purchase some skills instantly. We will be updating your database records automatically with the points you gain from attending main LT events, for sanctioned events you need to bring your tokens down to Game Control to get them on to your record. To enable us to verify how many OSPs you have, you need to hand in all the tokens you currently have to Game Control at the main events this year and next so that we can confirm your record accordingly, to be ready for you to purchase with bookings etc. as of 2008. This means that from 2008 season, you will not receive OSP tokens in your booking pack. Instead you will be given a record of the OSPs you have. Dropping gear off at camp The Site rules of the Lorien Trust point 1, you are only allowed to park your vehicles in the dedicated car parks. You may only use the camp drop off point for 30mins to unload you vehicles, then must be returned to the car park. Some abuse this facility and it is causing problems for the Lorien Trust and there Faction camp. Anyone found abusing this facility and not removing there vehicle back to the main car park from now on without getting prior direct permission from main LT security for a time extension, the driver will be removed from site with no refund. Please bare this in mind because it is a safety issue and you have been warned. If you are bringing a caravan/camper van, you must park it where gate staff direct.
Security/First Aid & Safety Points
Lorien Trust Security Lorien Trust security staff will be based in the Game Control marquee and are always available 24 hours a day during the events. If you do have non game-based problems, this is where you need to go. Male and female security people are available. Information given to a member of security will be treated in confidence by the LT. Security also deals with; All of your lost and/or found property. Issue of free bin bags. Player complaints. Problems with toilets or other site facilities. Any fire or other site safety issue. Reporting Incidents If you witness an incident that requires Lorien Trust attention, report it to security as soon as possible. First Aid Qualified male and female First Aid staff will be on hand to deal with any medical problems or accidents that may occur at the events. They are stationed at First Aid near to Game Control, 24 hours a day. Information given to the First Aid team will be treated in confidence, unless needed by Ambulance or other medical personnel. In the event of an emergency, all LT staff with a radio will be able to contact First Aid or security on your behalf. Emergency response vehicles Your personal safety and well being at LT events are our highest priority. LT staff have to be able to respond to each emergency as quickly as possible and may involve the use of an Emergency Response Vehicle. Please clear a path to allow them access to any part of the site. (Flashing blue lights and sirens may be used). We have a 4x4 Land Rover Ambulance and other vehicles for use on site as emergency and site work vehicles.
Traders A message from your Traders Liaison; As you are reading this Rune, I am writing this season’s Traders’ Guide 2007, which will be sent out shortly after you received this issue of Rune. If you have traded at a previous Lorien Trust event within the last couple of years you will be automatically sent a copy. If you are new to trading at LT events and are interested in attending as a trader at this season’s events, please contact the Lorien Trust office and we will send you out a copy of the Traders’ Guide 2007. Charity In 2006 from the Gathering charity auction and charity lammies, we raised £800. This money has been donated to Lupus Trust. The LT would like to thank all the traders for their kind donations of items, which we sold at the charity auction and also thank the players who bid. We will be holding another charity auction at the Gathering 2007 on the Saturday night. The charity for this year’s auction will be announced in the summer issue of Rune. Lost Property at events The Lorien Trust has been reviewing it’s policy on lost property. Listed below are the new rules and guidelines. Any items of clothing/weapons that are broken or wet/soiled, will be disposed of after that event, if they not collected. Any small valuable items, such as rings, watches, phones etc. will be taken back to the LT office, between events. Any other items such as weapons, tankards, and the like, will be put into storage and will be available at the next event. All lost property will be kept for one year, not including any items that have already been disposed of.
Emergency contact number During event time no staff will be available at the LT office. All phone call during these times will receive an out going message only, with an Emergency on site telephone number, which is 07774 926408. Setting up your tent Leave an adequate space between tents (a safety break). Tents must not block any paths, access points or emergency roads. Do not pitch tents near a fire container (risk of fire and/or smoke pollution). If unsure where to pitch tents, check with your faction or LT staff. Tents blocking any of the above-mentioned areas or outside of an allowed camping area will be moved. Gas canisters, a safety point All players with gas canisters must store them as per the manufacturers’ instructions. Empty canisters must be safely disposed of or can be handed in at security. Fire precautions & regulations Keep a large container of water near to a fire in cases of emergency. Fires are only permitted in authorised fire containers and when lit must never be left unattended. The last person to leave the fire container must make sure it has been properly extinguished. If you see any fires that are not within a proper fire container or a barbecue, report it immediately to any LT staff radio holder. If there is a Fire, follow these instructions. 1. Keep calm. 2. Raise the alarm with the LT as to the fires location. 3. Alert other campers in the area. 4. Evacuate the area where the fire is and move directly to your faction assembly point marked on the camp map boards. 5. Do not collect any of your belongings. 6. Do not return to the area of the fire until informed by an LT staff member that it is safe to do so.
Campfires and firewood A set number of campfire containers will be provided within each faction/camping area (subject to site rule no.10) as well as a stock of firewood. Firewood must be broken into lengths less than 2ft long, please do not overfill the containers. Barbecue equipment is allowed, but must not sit directly on or cause damage to the ground, use a sand pile or stone slabs. If unsure please check with an LT staff member. Do not empty the contents of a barbeque into any site skip, wait until it is completely cold and tip the contents of your barbeque tray into one of the site fire pits. Caravans/Campers vans If you want to bring a caravan, camper van or trailer tent to the events, please phone the LT office for further details. Arriving/Leaving by public transport If you are arriving/leaving by public transport by train or bus into Derby, we run a free collection and return service from the rear car park of the train station, taking you to and from Locko Park. This service will run regularly, please be patient if the collection vehicle runs a bit late, as it can be delayed or very busy at certain times. If concerned by long wait time please phone the LT on site number found on page 1. For return trips the pick up point at Locko Park will be Lake Side only. You can check departure times at Game Control. Speed limit/Signs There is a speed limit of 10m.p.h. for all player vehicles whilst on site. You must obey all site direction signs. Your rubbish Please bin bag all your rubbish, tie them up and then put them into the skips provided. Free bin bags from the security point!
Location of Locko Park
What to bring All Lorien Trust events are camping-based weekends and as such you will need to bring the following with you: A tent and sleeping kit/bag, enough clothes for the event and some extra clothes, especially extra socks etc. Make sure you bring some warm and weather proof clothes for the evenings (even in the summer it can get quite cold and damp during the night). Other useful things to bring: A torch, towel, wash kit, sun cream and don’t forget any medication that you may require. And not forgetting the loads of costume and LRP weaponry you will need. Toilets and washing facilities Toilets and a limited number of showers will be provided and placed as practically as we can. Keep these facilities clean, so everyone can use them. If using a chemical tardis, use the flush/pump handle. Due to placement of some tardis units we will be unable to light them at night. Standpipes can be found in the main field and around the edge of the camping areas. Water comes direct from the water mains. Catering, bar and supplies A range of catering units providing a good selection of hot/cold food and drinks. Some vegetarian food will also be available. A licensed bar tent will provide a range of alcoholic and soft drinks, during licensing hours to approximately 6pm on the last day of the event. Alcohol will not be sold to any person under 18. Keep the bar tidy. The LT shop will be selling hot & cold drinks, sweets, snacks, chocolate bars, cigarettes, toothbrushes and other useful items. Lorien Trust merchandise including T-shirts, mugs, baseball caps and various other items of interest will also be on sale.
Welcome to the Event’s Guide and the Booking section of Rune, covering all the information you will need to book LT events in 2007.
Directions for players to Locko Park from the M1 travelling North (Junction 25). Come off M1 at junction 25, signposted Derby and take the first exit, A52 towards Derby. Follow A52 until you hit a built up area, take the exit for Spondon, just prior to flyover. Then follow A.A. signs. Directions for players to Locko Park from the M1 travelling South (Junction 28).
Come off M1 at Junc 28, signposted Ripley. Take A38 towards Ripley, Belper and Derby. At Little Eaton roundabout, take the first left into Alfreton Road, to Derby. Straight over the next three roundabouts. At the Pentagon roundabout, take second exit up onto A52 towards Nottingham. A52 until the exit down to Spondon. Follow A.A. signs to entrance.
2007 Lorien Trust Main Events
The Great Erdrejan Fayre When: The Second Bank Holiday Weekend in May, Friday 25th May - Monday 28th May 2007.
Site Rules of the Lorien Trust
The Great Erdrejan Fayre is designed around a grand tournament of competitions, games and activities to take part in. The ‘Fayre was introduced, as more of a lighthearted start to the Lorien Trust calendar, with a more relaxed and fun feel.... Teams can be formed from any Factions, Guilds, groups and individuals alike. You can compete in various games & tournaments against other teams to find champions of the Great Erdrejan Fayre. Strange and wonderful prizes await the winners and the runners up. Don’t worry if you are not taking an active part in the games and tournaments, as there will be many other activities & plot lines. Not forgetting those sneaky underhanded things, which occur when lots of LRPer’s get together in one place!
Faction Moot 1 2007 When: The 4th Weekend in June. Friday 22nd June - Sunday 24th June 2007. Event Host: Jackals Faction with Dragons, Gryphons, Lions and Wolves. Faction Moot 2 2007 When: The Last Weekend in June. Friday 29th June - Sunday 1st July 2007. Event Host: Harts Faction with Bears, Tarantulas, Unicorns and Vipers.
The Faction Moots give you an ideal opportunity to catch up with all the latest rumours and gossip in Erdreja. Allow your Faction and the groups within to plot and plan for the future. Visit the Guilds and see friends and enemies. Find the time to have your enquiries answered by your Faction and/or Guild command or by the busy refs and staff of the Lorien Trust. Check out the host Faction’s theme area and Ritual Circle and what may transpire from within. Do a little shopping in the market area, or order that special item ready for the Gathering. Catch up with old friends (and some of them are starting to look a bit old now), meet new ones or finish chasing down those old enemies in the traditional LRP way. You know by outnumbering them 5 to 1 where the Militia can’t see you.
1. Vehicles without official site access are restricted to the players' car park only. Any vehicle obstructing access in these areas or found outside of the permitted areas may be removed. You may only use the camping drop off points for a maximum of 30 minutes. Ask gate staff. 2. Do not leave valuables visible in your vehicle. All vehicles are parked at the owner's risk. The Lorien Trust will accept No responsibility for any loss or damage incurred to your property. Leave a note and write just the driver's Player ID number (found on your character card) in a visible place on the dashboard of the vehicle. If you are the driver and paid on the gate, tell the gate staff. They will take your details down on a ticket stub. Display the issued ticket. 3. Caravans and motor homes may be brought to the events, however owners must get prior permission from the Lorien Trust and may have certain restrictions on where they can park. 4. The staff area is Out of Bounds to players unless accompanied by a staff member. 5. No combat may take place in OOC areas (Toilets, First Aid, Games Control, and Car Parks). No mass combat may take place in these In Character areas; Trade stands, Monster Room, Guild tent, Bar, Caterers and any area displaying a sign stating this rule. 6. The backs of the Trade stands and traders car park are Out of Bounds to players unless accompanied by a trader or a Lorien Trust staff member. 7. No trading/peddling will be permitted without a valid Lorien Trust trading licence. 8. Be Aware. At LT events, special effects are regularly used which include loud sounds, strobe and UV lighting and smoke machines. These can be hazardous to you if you suffer from a medical condition that may be affected by these effects. Also Note. Pyrotechnic effects that create very loud output are used, these may cause you a sudden shock or surprise. Site specific rules to Locko Park are below. Remember Locko Park is part of the countryside and Must be treated with respect. Use common sense, keep it tidy and leave it as you found it. 9. No animals are permitted at events, except for Guide Dogs with prior permission from LT. 10. Weather permitting, a set amount of fire containers will be provided per faction/camping area. Braziers and barbecue equipment can be brought to the events but Must Not damage or burn the ground. Ground fires are not permitted. Don't empty fire remnants onto the grass. Fires Must Never be left unattended and Must have a large container of water near by. 11. Areas marked 'No Entry' or 'Out of Bounds' Must Not be entered by any person. If for any reason you need to retrieve something from these areas, you must first find a member of Lorien Trust staff. They will then retrieve it or accompany you into the area. 12. Locko Hall, the surrounding buildings and ornate gardens are strictly Out of Bounds. Do not enter any of these areas under any circumstances. 13. The lake is strictly Out of Bounds. This area is very dangerous. Stay out! 14. Do not damage the plant life, climb or damage trees or collect any loose fire wood. No posters or flyers may be attached to any tree, fences or structure on Locko Park. 15. Any fields containing livestock or growing crops are Out of Bounds unless crossing them whilst accompanied by a Lorien Trust staff member to get to an adventure area. 16. When driving through the site you must obey the 10 M.P.H. speed limit for all players and trader vehicles and all road signs and instructions from Lorien Trust staff. Only use the site entrances and exits that are allocated for your use. 17. You Must clear up, bag and tie your rubbish before you leave the site. Keep the site, especially the camping and main field areas, tidy during the event. 18. Only use the Toilet Facilities provided. Do Not use the Woodland Areas. Anyone caught using the woodland areas will be expelled from the event and banned.
Rules & Regs of the Lorien Trust
2007 Lorien Trust Main Events
The Gathering 2007
When: The August Bank Holiday Weekend, Friday 24th August - Monday 27th August 2007. Event Hosts: Armourers, Archers & Militia Guild All Factions and Guilds are formally invited to attend.
These Rules & Regs are for your reference and Must be adhered to. These rules are enforced for the safety and enjoyment of all participants at Lorien Trust events. 1. The Organisers decision is final in all disputes. 2. The Organisers reserve the right to bar entry to any of its main/sanctioned events, or expel from any of its main events, a person not considered by them to be desirable to the Lorien Trust. The organisers are not obliged to give an explanation of decisions. 3. Metal weapons Must Not be brought to Lorien Trust events. Reasonable camping knives are permitted but can only be used in your camp & Must be kept in your tent. 4. The Organisers will inform the authorities if anyone is discovered breaking the law. 5. The Organisers will expel anyone found engaging in activities potentially dangerous to themselves or others, or whose activities and/or behaviour are disruptive to the Lorien Trust events. 6. The Organisers will charge you for the repair or replacement value of any Lorien Trust property that you have lost, damaged, vandalised or destroyed. 7. If you cancel your booking up to 4 weeks (28 days) prior to an event, your money will be refunded less a £10 administration fee. Cancellations within 28 days of an event will not be refunded. If you booked a Special Offer, the same 28 day rule applies for refunds less a £10 administration fee, any discounted special offer price for the event combination will also be removed from the refund. 8. Your gate issued security wristband must be attached to your wrist upon entry and then worn at all times during that event. 9. No Pyrotechnics (fireworks/bangers) will be allowed to be brought into any Lorien Trust event by players. Any player found using/having them will be expelled from the event and banned. 10. The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate/ban, any weapon or item of equipment they deem to be unusable or inappropriate at their events. Any confiscated item Must be collected at the security point, prior to your leaving the event. Any uncollected items may only be kept for one year after the event where it was lost. 11. No Radio transmitting equipment, scanners, or disruptive electrical equipment can be used without the prior written consent of the Organisers. 12. The LRP (Live Role Playing) hobby involves the use of specially manufactured LRP weapons. All participants at Lorien Trust events agree that LRP weapons can be used on them during active participation. Anyone found using an LRP weapon in a dangerous manner will be warned of their actions and any further incidents of this may lead to them being expelled from the event. 13. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No child under 16 will be permitted to take part in any large battles. 14. Any player caught cheating will be warned. If they persist in cheating they will be penalized and may, as a last resort, be expelled from the event. Please remember that we are running family events, with children in attendance. As such, you are expected to maintain a reasonable standard of decency, both physically and verbally. Remember that Lorien Trust LRP events are there for you to have fun at.
The Gathering is the Lorien Trust’s biggest event of the summer season. Faction & Guild plots, politics, trading, merriment, rituals, skirmishes, monsters and much more then all finished off with a mass battle on the Bank Holiday Monday. Fifteen long years of battles have now been fought, from diverse conflicts of interest, near end of world disasters and minor land disputes. The Gathering Treaty and various pacts has managed to keep the Heartland nations together, sometimes only by a thread, but they have still held. The plans for the Gathering theme in 2007 (1107 A.F.) are coming together at the moment. Past Gathering themes have included the Underdark Cavern in 1999, the Pyramid in 2000, the Ice Cavern in 2001, the Gothic Tower in 2002, the Lava Lake in 2003, the Cathedral in 2004, the Lantian Villa in 2005 and the Dragon’s Cave, Helenia in 2006 This year will be no exception, we have many new ideas for another theme to help us make 2007 a successful Gathering set.
All Lorien Trust main events are being held at: Locko Park, Locko Road, Spondon, Derbyshire. DE21 7BW. (A.A. signposted) Site Facilities: Camping areas, car parking, free mini bus service to local train and bus station, toilets in blocks and tardis types, showers, water stand pipes, a range of caterers, a large bar, an LRP related traders market, LT shop, various helpful event and maintenance staff, 24 hour cover by security and first aid staff during the whole event. Game Facilities: Game control/information point, LRP weapons/armour checking, game referees, themed Ritual Circle (except The Great Erdrejan Fayre), special effects, themed plot location, interactive game world plots, large skirmishes and battles, various competitions, Factions, Guilds, NPC’s, monsters, in-game casino, Children’s (plots, activities & adventures). Arriving early for an event: You may wish to arrive on the Thursday for an event to set up camp and prepare for the event. Please see article on page 6 (Early arrivals).
Event prices & Multi event deals
Filling in your booking form
1. Personal Details Fill in all parts accurately. Player ID No. if unknown leave blank. Your full real name, date of birth, gender, address & post code, a contact phone no.& your e-mail address. No multiple care of addresses accepted. 2. Medical Details If you suffer from any allergies/medical conditions, please list them. Your medical details will be kept confidential by the LT and only used to aid our trained First Aid staff, if an accident or emergency occurs. 3. Character Details Fill in all of this section, even if you are using an existing character. Character name: A maximum of 21 letters is available for your character name. Character race: Details on character races and racial groups are found in the LT Player Handbook & Game Rules V3. If no race is chosen it will be defaulted to Human. Character skills: Put a tick or cross in the [ ] to gain that skill. You have a maximum of 16 points to spend on your skills. If you overspend, we will adjust down your skills. Occupational skills: List all Occupational skills you have purchased and from where they were gained, e.g. “Purchased income skill from Games Control”. 4. Group Details Fill in the name of your group and the real name of the group leader accurately. Verify the spelling of the group’s name with your leader, if you are unsure. 5. Faction Details Tick the faction box you wish to join/ change to, or the faction that you already belong to. If no faction box is ticked we will choose a faction for you to join. Please read and comply with all the Lorien Trust rules.
Event Prices 2007 All pre event bookings must be received by the Lorien Trust, by each of the dates shown below. If that date has past, then the next date and event payment applies. If you have missed the last pre deadline for that event you can only pay on the gate for that event. Great Erdrejan Fayre - booked before 14th April £48 Great Erdrejan Fayre - pay on the gate £55 Faction Moot - booked before 19th May Faction Moot - pay on the gate The Gathering - booked before 19th May The Gathering - booked before 14th July The Gathering - pay on the gate £42 £50 £50 £55 £65
Children under 16 booked each deadline £15 (per event) Children under 16 pay on the gate £20 (per event) Children under 7 at date of event Free Special multi event booking offers; These offers are only available until 14th of April 2007. Great Erdrejan Fayre & both Faction Moots. Cost £120 (Saving £12) The Gathering & both Faction Moots. Cost £120 (Saving £14) Great Erdrejan Fayre, the Gathering & one Faction Moot. Cost £130 (Saving £10) Great Erdrejan Fayre, the Gathering & both Faction Moots. Cost £160 (Saving £22) Your event pack Once we’ve received and then processed your booking, we will send you an event pack. This will contain your entry ticket(s), character card, in-character money, OSPs and an event pamphlet. It will be sent to you within 21 days of receipt. If after 21 days have expired you have not received your event pack, please telephone the office (phone number found on page 1). If booking towards the end of May/June allow an extra week. Early arrival (For all events) Many of you prefer to arrive on the Thursday of an event, to set up your camp. If you do arrive on a Thursday please remember, the following rules apply: 1. You will not be permitted entry to the site before 2 pm on the Thursday of that event. 2. A fee of £10 will be charged on the gate for the extra night’s camping for a Faction Moot or a fee of £15 will be charged on the gate for the extra night’s camping at either the Great Erdrejan Fayre or the Gathering. Please note children under the age of 16 do not pay an extra night’s camping fee for events. Do not send your early arrival money with your booking form. It must be paid on the gate. Going Home All event activities officially finish at 5 pm on the last day of each of the events. All players must then be off site by 8 pm.
If you are under 16 years of age your parent or guardian must sign your booking form. Moots - Which faction, which weekend. Check this, so you book the correct Moot. 6. Booking & deadlines Use this section to book an individual event or after the special offers cut off date. Tick the relevant boxes of events you wish to attend with the relevant booking deadline. 7. Special offers The special multi event offer prices are only available until the 14th of April 2007. Tick the relevant box for the correct Moot. 8.Your Payments If paying by a credit/debit card and due to the current updates in the way card-notpresent transactions are now accepted the following details must be filled in: Your card number, valid from and expiry date, the three digit security code (If you do not wish to add this code to the booking form, you can post your booking form off and then after a few days you must phone the office with the three digit security code). Without your three digit security code, we cannot now process your card booking. Cardholders’ title and the name on the card. Then sign on the cardholder signature line. The address on the booking form must match that of the cardholder & include the house/flat number and have a full postcode. 9. Signature Sign and date you’re booking form. By signing, you agree to abide by the rules and regs of the Lorien Trust and accept that the Lorien Trust organisers and their staff cannot be held responsible for any injury, damage or loss howsoever caused during or as an incidental result of its events. Check your booking & payment details are correct. We will contact you by email/phone if details are incorrect. If this doesn’t work, forms will be returned to sender.
Booking & Payment
Lorien Trust 2007 Events Booking Form
Great Erdrejan Fayre, Faction Moots & The Gathering
Fill in this form using a pen and BLOCK CAPITALS 1. Personal Details (please fill in this section fully and accurately) Player ID No. Surname Forename (s) Date of birth Address Male Female (Leave blank, if unknown)
6. Booking & Deadlines GEF M1 M2 G Great Erdrejan Fayre (GEF) (booked before 14th April) £48 Faction Moot (booked before 19th May) - per event £42 The Gathering 2007 (G) (booked before 19th May) £50 The Gathering 2007 (G) (booked before 14th July) £55 Children under 16 years old - per event £15 Children under 7 years old - per event Free 7. Special multi event booking offers; Apply only until 14th April 2007 If you are booking for multi events tick the relevant boxes below. Not those above. 1. Great Erdrejan Fayre & both Faction Moots £120 GEF + M1 + M2 = 2. The Gathering and both Faction Moots £120 M1 + M2 + G = 3. GEF & The Gathering & one Faction Moot £130 M1= M2= 4. GEF & The Gathering & both Faction Moots £160 All four events = 8. Your Payment Cheque Maestro Solo Visa Mastercard
(Please note we do not accept Visa Electron cards.)
Card number :
Valid from date Cardholders title (if present) Name on card.
Expiry date Security no.
Card issue no.
(On back of card)
Postcode. Country. Contact no. Mobile no. e.mail. Paying by credit/debit card your address & postcode must be the same as card holders.
I authorise you to debit my credit/debit card. Cardholders Signature _______________________________________________ I enclose my Cheques/Postal Orders payable to: Lorien Trust £______________
If someone else is writing a cheque to cover your payment, write their name in the box.
Next of Kin. Contact no. 2. Medical Details (If you suffer from any allergies/medical conditions, describe it below.)
9. Signature: Unsigned booking forms will not be processed and will be returned.
I have read and I agree to abide by the rules and regs of the Lorien Trust and accept that the Lorien Trust organisers and their staff cannot be held responsible for any injury, damage or loss howsoever caused during, or as an incidental result of its events.
Signed _________________________________________ Date_____________
For Official C H
PO FM 1
CC FM 2
Information will be stored on a computer database, registered with the Data Protection Registrar. All personal and medical information will be kept confidential.
You are free to reproduce this booking form for Lorien Trust events 2007 use only.
3. Character Details (Complete this section in full)
Rules & Regs of The Lorien Trust
Character Name Character Race: Beastkin Drow Dwarves Elves Fey Human Ologs Urucks Halfling Umbral Character skills: You have 16 points to spend on your skills (point cost per skill). Ambidexterity (2) [ ] Ritual Magic2 (4) [ ] Large Melee Weapon Use (2) [ ] Ritual Magic 3 (6) [ ] Projectile Weapon Use (4) [ ] Contribute To Ritualist (1) [ ] Shield Use (2) [ ] Invocation (3) [ ] Missile Weapon Use (1) [ ] Power 1 (2) [ ] Body Development 1 (4) [ ] Power 2 (4) [ ] Body Development 2 (8) [ ] Power 3 (6) [ ] Light Armour Use (2) [ ] Power 4 (8) [ ] Medium Armour Use (3) [ ] Potion Lore (3) [ ] Heavy Armour Use (4) [ ] Poison Lore (4) [ ] Healing 1 * (4) [ ] Cartography (1) [ ] Healing 2 #* (8) [ ] Sense Magic (1) [ ] Spellcasting 1 * (4) [ ] Evaluate (1) [ ] Spellcasting 2 #* (8) [ ] Recognise Forgery (1) [ ] Incantations 1 * (4) [ ] Physician (2) [ ] Incantations 2 #* (8) [ ] Bind Wounds (1) [ ] Ritual Magic 1 (2) [ ] # =You cannot have more than 1 magic skill at Level 2 or above. * =You cannot have a level 1&2 skill from the same magic skill type . Small & medium melee weapons, literacy, numeracy & map reading are free basic skills for every character. However, they will not appear on your character card. OSP skills: Please list all OSP skills you have purchased and from which guild etc.
1. The Organisers decision is final in all disputes. 2. The Organisers reserve the right to bar entry to any of its main/sanctioned events, or expel from any of its main events, a person not considered by them to be desirable to the Lorien Trust. The organisers are not obliged to give an explanation of decisions. 3. Metal weapons Must Not be brought to Lorien Trust events. Reasonable camping knives are permitted but can only be used in your camp & Must be kept in your tent. 4. The Organisers will inform the authorities if anyone is discovered breaking the law. 5. The Organisers will expel anyone found engaging in activities potentially dangerous to them selves or others, or whose activities and/or behaviour are disruptive to the Lorien Trust events. 6. The Organisers will charge you for the repair or replacement value of any Lorien Trust property that you have lost, damaged, vandalised or destroyed. 7. If you cancel your booking up to 4 weeks (28 days) prior to an event, you’re money will be refunded less a £10 administration fee. Cancellations within 28 days of an event will not be refunded. If you booked a Special Offer, the same 28 day rule applies for refunds less a £10 administration fee, any discounted special offer price for the event combination will also be removed from the refund. 8. Your gate issued security wristband must be attached to your wrist upon entry and then worn at all times during that event. 9. No Pyrotechnics (fireworks/bangers) will be allowed to be brought into any Lorien Trust event by players. Any player found using/having them will be expelled from the event and banned. 10. The Organisers reserve the right to confiscate/ban, any weapon or item of equipment they deem to be unusable or inappropriate at their events. Any confiscated item Must be collected at the security point, prior to your leaving the event. Any uncollected items may only be kept for one year after the event where it was lost. 11. No Radio transmitting equipment, scanners, or disruptive electrical equipment can be used without the prior written consent of the Organisers. 12. The LRP (Live Role Playing) hobby involves the use of specially manufactured LRP weapons. All participants at Lorien Trust events agree that LRP weapons can be used on them during active participation. Anyone found using an LRP weapon in a dangerous manner will be warned of their actions and any further incidents of this may lead to them being expelled from the event. 13. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No child under 16 will be permitted to take part in any large battles. 14. Any player caught cheating will be warned. If they persist in cheating they will be penalized and may, as a last resort, be expelled from the event. Please remember that we are running family events, with children in attendance. As such, you are expected to maintain a reasonable standard of decency, both physically and verbally. Remember that Lorien Trust LRP events are there for you to have fun at. Please note; If you are under 16 years of age, this booking form must be signed by your parent or guardian (Note, by signing this booking form, you are agreeing to ensure that your child abides by the rules and regs of The Lorien Trust).
4. Group Details (Check for spelling accuracy of your group and leaders name.) Group name Leader's real name 5. Faction Details (Tick one box only. If you do not tick a box, we will choose for you.) Bears Lions Dragons Tarantulas Gryphons Unicorns Harts Vipers Jackals Wolves
Send your booking form and payment to:
Lorien Trust 2 Jubilee Park Woodville Derbyshire DE11 7NZ
Moots - Which Faction, which weekend Faction Moot 1 (M1) 22nd-24th June Jackals hosting with the Gryphons, Dragons, Lions and Wolves. Faction Moot 2 (M2) 29th June -1st July Harts hosting with the Bears, Unicorns Tarantulas, and Vipers.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.