Bazzill Basics Flower Pot Collection
Quick Dry Adhesive Supplies: Helmar 450 standard hole punch, scissors,
thin dowel rod,
brad or adhesive jewel 1. Select two large and two medium five petal flowers. Punch a hole in the center of each. Cut away one petal from one large flower and both medium flowers. 2. Use a dowel rod to shape the petals the whole large flower.
3. Curl the petals so that the have only a slight curve downward. 4. Using the second large flower, apply adhesive to the top of one petal next to the missing petal.
5. Adhere the petal with the adhesive to the petal on the other side of the cut, combining them to create one petal. When the adhesive is set, curl the petals downward.
6. If the petal shapes differ, trim them to match before curling.
7. Place adhesive around the center hole of the large whole flower. 8. Place the second large flower on top of the first, turning it so that the petals alternate and don’t overlap. Press the two together to set the adhesive. 9. Repeat the process of combining petals on the two medium flowers, resulting in both having just three petals. 10. Place adhesive in the center of the assembled large flower. Place the first medium flower on the assembled flower, press together to set the adhesive. 11. Place adhesive in the center of the assembled flower. Place the remaining medium flower on the assembled flower, press together to set the adhesive. 12. If adding a wire stem, add it to the flower feeding it through the center hole. You may add a small drop of adhesive to hold it in place.
13. Add and adhesive bling stone or brad to the center of the flower to cover the center hole and stem.
Please visit my website at www.tammytutterow.com for more tutorials. All content is ©Tammy Tutterow 2010 You may redistribute printed copies of this tutorial so long as you do not change or alter it and so long as my name, logo, and website address remain in place. You may not re-post the original file on any website for download without my written consent.