Back to Top
1. Frostbite 2. Frost Nova 3. Frostbite 4. Frost Nova 5. Frostbite 6. Frost Nova 7. Frostbite 8. Frost Nova 9. Stats 10. Freezing Field 11. Freezing Field 12. Stats 13. Stats 14. Stats 15. Stats 16. Freezing Field 17. Stats 18. Stats 19. Stats 20. Stats 21. Stats 22. Brilliance Aura 23. Brilliance Aura 24. Brilliance Aura 25. Brilliance Aura Back to Top
1. Bracer (525) 6 Strength 3 Agility
rylai has a sick ulti. the mana regen is a bonus
. Shares cooldown with Scroll of Town Portal. 60 seconds cooldown. Bracer (525) 6 Strength 3 Agility 3 Intelligence 3 Damage Gauntlets of Ogre Strength + Circlet of Nobility + Bracer Recipe Scroll if you feel you're not safe enough with just one .
5. 80/75/70/65/60/55 seconds cooldown. Lasts 10/9/8/7/6/5 seconds. make it two 3. 3 seconds casting time.
4. Boots of Travel (2700) 95 Movement Speed Active: Teleport Teleports you to an allied non-hero unit or building. but it needs good positioning which is what this item actually gives you. also. 75 manacost. Kelens Dagger of Escape you're primary item. Ogre Axe + Mithril Hammer + Black King Bar Recipe Scroll now that you can have the best position for freezing field with blink dagger. Black King Bar (3900) 10 Strength 24 Damage Active: Avatar Gives magic immunity. or Boots of Speed. Duration and cooldown decrease each time it is used. the additional str it gives is also a bonus. Phase Boots. tele is priceless 6. Power Treads. you should be the one to get it. Boots of Speed + Boots of Travel Recipe Scroll rylai is slow.3 Intelligence 3 Damage Gauntlets of Ogre Strength + Circlet of Nobility + Bracer Recipe Scroll provides cheap source of hp. rylai needs bracers since her str gain is crap
2. bkb allows you to channel it for 3 seconds without getting interrupted. try to get it as early as possible. Eul`s Scepter of Divinity if your team needs one or needs another one(due to recent nerf on cyclone's cooldown). Note: Movement speed bonus doesn't stack with Boots of Travel.
Night Stalker. Stone Giant. and Warlock. Vengeful Spirit. Slayer. Axe. Queen of Pain. Lord of Olympia. Sand King. Moon Rider. Enchantress. Spiritbreaker. Messerschmidt's Reaver + Vitality Booster + Heart of Tarrasque Recipe Scroll get this if you need more hp than damage Back to Top
SKILL BUILD EXPLANATION 1. Sacred Warrior. Tormented Soul. Goblin Techies. Windrunner. freezing field is should be gotten at lvls 10 and 11 due to the following reasons:
. Venomancer. Invoker. Bane Elemental. Doesn't stack with itself. Obsidian Destroyer. Doom Bringer. Crystal Maiden. Only regenerates health when the bearer has not taken damage from a player owned source or Roshan in the last 6 seconds. Prophet. Shadow Priest. Lich. Witch Doctor. Heart of Tarrasque (5500) 40 Strength 300 HP Passive: Health Regeneration Regenerates 2% of max health each second. Lord of Avernus. Clockwerk Goblin. Twin Head Dragon. frost bite is maxed first since its a lot more useful than nova 2. Netherdrake. Pandaren Brewmaster. Point Booster + 1 each of Ogre Axe. Aghanim`s Scepter (4200) 10 All Attributes 200 HP 150 Mana Passive: Ultimate Upgrade Upgrades the ultimate of Earthshaker. Lightning Revenant. Undying. Blade of Alacrity and Staff of Wizardry + Aghanim's Scepter Recipe Scroll get this if you need more damage instead of hp
8. Juggernaut. Shadow Shaman. Oblivion. Demon Witch. Necrolyte. Faceless Void. Butcher.7. Faerie Dragon. Holy Knight.
no brilliance aura due to the following reasons: a.
ITEM BUILD EXPLANATION 1. rylai needs all the int from stats to cast more bite and nova. 3. rylai needs all the str from stats because she is a very fragile hero. bkb is a must to channel freezing field without getting interrupted 3. she bombards enemies with spells) 5. you can buy a basilus while your partner buys a headdress
. rylai needs boots of travel because she is really slow. bkb and bot are the core items.a. nova. 4. bite and nova with an ally is more than enough to kill enemies when ganking. rylai needs mana pool not mana regen since rylai is not a spammer like jakiro but a combo hero. c. b. b. blink.
starting items: note that when your lane partner's needs intensive mana. bite then nova. tele is good for pushing/ defending. c. also. bracers are cheap sources of str. blink dagger is a must to be able to channel freezing field at the best position possible 2. rylai needs all the str from stats because she is a very fragile hero. rylai does not have the mana pool to cast bite. field. anyone who gets treads for rylai is a moron ( she does not attack in team battles.
you'll notice that the damage is actually done about halfway the entire animation. frostbite immediately then follow up with nova. just run in front of your creeps and when the creeps touch your hero. NOTES ON GANKING: always start with bite then follow up with teamates' disables but these disables should not overlap to get its full potential. do your usual last hitting but if enemy gets to tower range. after the damage. CHASE ONLY IF YOU"RE 100% SURE YOU CAN KILL THE OPPONENT. meaning to say. creep blocking is blocking the path of your creeps using your hero so that the creeps will engage near your tower. a good example is the lina-rylai combo. aim for a kill by chaining your skills to deal massive damage. the animation you see is just a filler. and you got yourself a kill. so whenever you use a spell or attack. nova the hero if he tries to escape and chase while waiting for bite to cooldown. lina's LSA is hard to aim but frostbite allows lina to position it well. this is called ANIMATION CANCELING. good lane partners include heroes with nukes and disable so you can chain your spells. also. early game. initialte a gank. for rylai. if not. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SECTION: when rylai (or any hero) attacks or casts a spell. the filler animation lasts about a second which is actually lots of time wasted. at this point of the game your first priority is now ganking. this filler animation can be canceled by issuing another command right after the damage is done. when you have chosen your lane. during this time order your hero to move in front again and repeat the process. 3 lvls of bite and nova with teammates' spells are more than enough to kill a hero who isnt named bradwarden. you're priority is farming as you need to get your blink dagger fast. when your creeps engage last hit only. to creep block. press h to hold position.
. a frostbite-LSA-nova-slave combo can kill almost any opposing hero by lvl 3. if your lane partner is a nuker/disabler. you should also skip bracers if you have farmed 1k gold in which case you should get an ogre axe for bkb. when you reach level 3 you now have two options: 1. wait at the entrance and CREEP BLOCK. the creeps will stop for about half a second. if you can farm 2k gold without returning to base skip the bracers and get blink dagger first.choose rylai as you're hero. its hard to last hit with rylai because of her crappy base dmg and slow projectile but you should at least get one kill every creep wave. try to animation cancel. as soon as you reach lvl 6. 2. choose a lane partner then go to a side lane.
what you should have by end of early game
with almost enough for a dagger