This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Compiled by Placement Team IBS HO
November 24, 2010
Sl No. Topic Page No.
Page 2 of 27
Difference between CCD & Barista. Difference between Sales & Marketing? Differentiate or Die! Comment on the statement… Do you enjoy doing independent research? Do you handle conflict well? Do you handle pressure well? Do you have any actual work experience? Do you have any location preferences? Page 3 of 27 . Define the stage when you would feel satisfied in your career? Describe a situation in which an innovative course of action was necessary? Describe a situation in which you were successful. Any specific example of manipulating the things? Anything else you felt was important to the success of the project? Are you a goal-oriented person? Are you a team player? Are you familiar with our product? Are you introvert or extrovert? Are you ok with long working hours? Are you willing to relocate or travel? Are you willing to travel? How much? Aren‟t you overqualified for this position? As a female. Describe your ideal company.General Questions 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) 33) 34) Any experience in marketing? Any experience/ role in previous job. location and job. what advantages and disadvantages do you see in marketing field? Being from engineering background and MBA why don‟t you go for your own business? Brief about your skills? Can you describe a difficult work-related obstacle you faced and how you handled it? Can you describe a time when you were able to motivate others to get the desired results? Can you handle pressure/targets? Can you handle the pressure of a small and new organization? Can you think of a situation in which an innovative course of action was needed? What did you do in this situation? Can you work under pressure? Corporate ethics.
etc. Family Background Favorite subject and why? From learning a little about our company.Then why have you applied for Honeywell? Give an example of one of your strength/weaknesses and what you learn from your experience? Give me an example of your creativity (analytical skill…managing ability. you are fit for this job? Expected Salary.) Given a product of the companies visiting the campus students are asked to sell the product to the company officials during interviews. what would you immediately recommend to change and why? From where you are doing your MBA? From your CV I reckon that you have an interest in banking . How can you prove that you are dynamic? How comfortable are you giving an oral presentation? And/or would you rather write a report or give a presentation? Why? How did you fit into the profile of your SIP Company? How did you manage to come up to this level after a relatively Lower grade schooling and college? How do these benefit you? How do you deal with frustration? How do you evaluate success? How do you feel one should communicate to a team? How do you handle a tough guy in a team? How do you handle pressure? How do you handle rejections? How do you make investors trade? How do you make tough decisions? How do you plan to achieve these goals? How does an organization go about building the next generation of leaders? Page 4 of 27 .35) 36) 37) 38) 39) 40) 41) 42) 43) 44) 45) 46) 47) 48) 49) 50) 51) 52) 53) 54) 55) 56) 57) 58) 59) 60) 61) 62) 63) 64) Do you have any plans for further education? Do you prefer working independent or in groups? Do you think. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How did you resolve it? Have you read your CV before? Hobbies.
65) 66) 67) 68) 69) 70) 71) 72) 73) 74) 75) 76) 77) 78) 79) 80) 81) 82) 83) How familiar are you with the community that we're located in? How flexile are you? How has your education prepared you for your career? How is classmate notebook different from other brand? How job will help you in Man Management? How long do you plan to stay with us? How long it took to come here? How long will it take for you to make a meaningful contribution? How many companies you have applied for? How MBA would help you? How much knowledge you have about stock market? How much money do you need to make to be happy? How much training do you think you'll need to become a productive employee? How valuation is done in case of Private placements? How was the traffic? How will you associate yourself with the company? How will you convince customer? How will you manage the store? How will you rate yourself about a) Your retail knowledge b) Your Energy level c) As a team player How will you use a pivot table? How would you describe your ideal job? How would your best friend describe you? How you changed and grew as a person? How you motivated and influenced others. what would you change? If you want to go for man management then why did you choose Finance and marketing as your specialization? If you were actually a brand of car. what car would you be and why? Page 5 of 27 84) 85) 86) 87) 88) 89) 90) 91) 92) 93) 94) 95) 96) 97) . with specific examples to prove your claims? How you prepared the budget and plan and how you did against it? I am holding my shares in my portfolio then why brokerage is high? If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you. then which company?(Backup Plan) If we say that being achievement oriented is a virtue then how do you judge yourself? If you fail to achieve your target than what will you do? If you had to live your life over again. what would he or she say? If not Capital IQ.
SIP. Sell this pen to us? Since your first preference is marketing will you be satisfied with sales profile. is it helpful for sustaining high growth rate? Introduce yourself? Is “Telling Right things at right time manipulation”? Is Inclusive Growth essential for Sustainable Development? Is MBA necessary to get a marketing job Is money important to you? Is there anything else that needs to be changed. Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them? Tell me about something you did that you now feel a little ashamed of? Tell me about yourself. Relate your BE projects and the various certificates like NCFM that you have acquired. Tell us about 5 roles that you have played in you life? Page 6 of 27 . Tell me something about your SIP organization. what would you do differently in your life? Major achievements till now? Major learning from these team activities.How does Strong focus and outcome help in your SIP? Some of the biggest mistakes you made? Students are asked questions related to the homework they are supposed to do on company visiting the campus? Takeovers. Relationship Manager's corruption. fixed. or improved over the next few months? Leading Players in each sector of industry? Looking back. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized. Relate your subjects of MBA and BE. what standards have you set for doing a good job? How did you determine them? India has a heavy percentage of public sector. On creativity how do you rate yourself? Please think about your most significant accomplishment.98) 99) 100) 101) 102) 103) 104) 105) 106) 107) 108) 109) 110) 111) 112) 113) 114) 115) 116) 117) 118) 119) 120) 121) 122) 123) 124) 125) 126) 127) 128) 129) In what way do you think our Group meets your career objectives? In your present position. Relate jobs that you aspire for after MBA and after your BE. Questions about the summery of book and also about the authors.
What about your MRP (management Research Project) that is scheduled to be submitted in April if you are joining in Feb? What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life? What all books you have read apart from your course material? What all subjects you have in your MBA? What are the biggest challenges in the job? What are the options you find for yourself after doing this MBA? What are the two or three things a successful person would need to do to make sure they achieved the major objective? What are the various constituents of a business? What are the various goals of a business firm? What are two areas that you would say you need improvement in? What are your goals to achieve 10 years hence? What are your greatest strengths? What are your greatest weaknesses? What are your hobbies? What are your long range goals? What are your long term goals? What are your outside interests? What are your short-term goals? What can you do for us that others can not? What changes would you make at your college? What characteristics and abilities do you feel are most important to be successful? What do you find most attractive about this position? What do you find least attractive? What do you know about our company? What do you know about retail industry? What do you like to eat? What do you look for in a job? What do you see yourself doing five years from now? What do you think is the role of a manager? What do you think it takes to be successful in this career? What do you understand by Core competency and role based competency? What do you want to do with your life? What factors contributed to your academic / professional / personal achievements? Page 7 of 27 . should we consider you? What you know about American Express.130) 131) 132) 133) 134) 135) 136) 137) 138) 139) 140) 141) 142) 143) 144) 145) 146) 147) 148) 149) 150) 151) 152) 153) 154) 155) 156) 157) 158) 159) 160) 161) 162) 163) We have sales profile right now.
164) 165) 166) 167) 168) 169) 170) 171) 172) 173) 174) 175) 176) 177) 178) 179) 180) 181) 182) 183) 184) 185) 186) 187) 188) 189) 190) 191) 192) 193) 194) 195) 196) 197) 198) What goals do you have in your career? What good books have you read lately? What happened to Citi group recently? What has been a particularly demanding goal for you to achieve? What important trends do you see in our industry? What is Merger and acquisition? Significance and flip side of it? What is the difference between forward and future? What is the difference between future and option? What is the full form of ICFAI? What is the role of a business analyst according to you? What is the role of CV in job? What is vending machine? What is your aim in life? What is your aspiration from this job? What is your family background? Your education What is your future aspiration? What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? What is your long-range objective? What is your management style? (candidates with experience) What kind of books you read? What kind of salary are you looking for? What kind of work gives you satisfaction and what kind of professional values do you appreciate? What leisure time activities do you pursue and how did you develop and interest in them? What major problem have you had to deal with recently? What motivates you? What percentage of a salary is deducted as a part of the employee provident fund? What profile are you looking for? What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have? What recognition you received (everybody gets recognition for a job well done)? What skills do you possess for this job? What sort of commitment can we expect from you for this job? What type of leader would your employees say you are? What value will you bring to our company? What was the toughest decision you ever had to make? Page 8 of 27 .
what they value most about you? What you would do differently if you could do it again? What‟s your family background? When did you decide on this career? When you will finish the course and what is the earliest time that you can join us? Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where do you want to be ten years from now? Which are the things which irritate you? Which company would you like to go for.199) 200) 201) 202) 203) 204) 205) 206) 207) 208) 209) 210) 211) 212) 213) 214) 215) 216) 217) 218) 219) 220) 221) 222) 223) 224) 225) 226) 227) 228) 229) 230) 231) 232) 233) What was your favorite extracurricular activity in school? What was your most important accomplishment thus far in your career? What was your project in MBA? What were your favorite classes? Why? What will make you happy in this job? What would you define as your career objective/s? What would you like to accomplish if you had this job? What would you say to your boss if he‟s crazy about an idea. but you think it stinks? What would your colleagues say if I asked them. if given an option? Which company you would like to join if not selected here? Why? Which is your dream company? Who has inspired you in your life and why? Who is the present chairman of CII? Who was the founder of AMEX? Who were your favorite professors? Why? Why are you interested in our company? Why brokerage is low in case of intraday? Why did you choose this career? Why did you choose to attend your college? Why do you think that your decision to get into MBA is right and How will you justify it? Why do you want to work at our company? Why do you want to work for us? Why do you want to work in the _____ industry? Why engineering to retail Why have you taken finance and not marketing? Why is reliability and validity a important part of selection tests and interviews? Page 9 of 27 .
Why there is a GAP of 18 months after your graduation? Why us? Why you chose industry microbiology? Will you relocate? In the future? Would you be able to handle a lot of travelling? Would you lie for the company? Would you like to ask something to me? Would your rather work with information or with people? You came from? Your favorite author? Page 10 of 27 .234) 235) 236) 237) 238) 239) 240) 241) 242) 243) 244) 245) 246) 247) 248) 249) 250) Why is your GPA not higher? Why MBA after engineering? Why MBA? Why only MBA in marketing. why not other? Why project management? Why should we hire you? Why switch over in your studies from one stream to another.
Nationalized Banks and Scheduled Banks? Difference between Pay Orders & Demand Drafts? Distinguish between fund-based and non fund-based facilities Distinguish between NPV and IRR. Describe Working capital gap. Construction Company managed to get the approval from State Development Authority and Construction Company also promised Bank a guest house for three years. Case study on project approval. You are required to analyse the strategy that should be adopted by the bank to overcome this problem. Private Banks. It was catering to HNIs. Employees and economic condition was also same. After two years Amit‟s Manager has left the organization and auditors are questioning Amit on funding of new project and the new boss has no clue. Difference between an insurance company and re-insurance company? Difference between Co-operative Banks. Are stock prices an indicator of economic health? Are we heading for stagflation? Case study. However. Case study. But in Delhi the permission is for maximum 28 storeys only. regarding bank diversification in India. Do you feel banking sector is able to weather recession? Do you have a constraint towards Sales profile and location? Do you know how to use an excel sheet for Accounting? Domain questions asked about NPAs. and other related domain knowledge questions? Explain Fundamental analysis. its customer base was still the same (loyal customers). They have funded a construction company in Delhi for a 30 storey building. Explain inter-linkages between monetary and fiscal policy Page 11 of 27 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) .“A bank loosing its profit and market share and profit due to competitors' entry. Ratios. Define „Certificate of Deposit‟? Define „Commercial Paper‟? Define money market Define Treasury Bill? Describe various types of risks in financial system. As a group discuss whether the funding decision of Amit‟s Manager was right and reach on some conclusions on the above discussion.Finance 1) Amit is Branch Manger in Smart Bank Ltd.
24) 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) 33) 34) 35) 36) 37) 38) 39) 40) 41) 42) 43) 44) 45) 46) 47) 48) 49) 50) 51) 52) Explain OMO “Open market operations”? Explain what is a Zero coupon bond? External Commercial Borrowings (ECBS) are a key component of India‟s overall external debt please elucidate? Father's business. how would you increase your father's business? How do you calculate EMI's? How exchange rate variations affect the business? How Managerial economics is useful for the managers? How monetary policy affects the growth of the economy? If someone asks you to do budgeting for an IT company. debt equity ratio. RBI uses LAF (Liquidity Adjustment Facility) to suck or provide liquidity in the market –What are the tools employed for this mechanism. bonds and preference share then which one and why will you choose? If you have decided to acquire a firm then how will you analyze its balance sheet? In the price fixation process which is more relevant average cost or Marginal Cost? Mention various instruments of the money market. accounts payable. capital employed. Project Finance at Smart Bank. What 5 things are important in a cheque? What all kind of leverage we have with formula? What all things come under Asset and What all in liabilities? What are the criteria for the listing of a stock at NIFTY and SENSEX? What are the different financials that you assume for the purpose of financial strength analysis? What are the major heads of the balance sheet? What do you know about the statements that company issue for the shareholders? Page 12 of 27 . Name the regulatory bodies for: banks. Monopoly village bank. tax planning or tax evasion.Turnover.Corporate Finance. what are the major financial aspects you will want to cover for a discussion? Tax avoidance. Students are asked to analyze Balance sheets? Supposing you are sitting with the CFO of a company. how will you do? If you are provided with 5 lakhs and are given 3 options like equity. Project Finance . and insurance sectors. capital markets. Micro finance company under pressure as Drought condition for farmers and over that government ordered to wave off all the loans irrespective of the cause. no of days of existence.
SLR and its significance in banking terms? What is debt restructuring? What is Discounted Rate? Which discount rate will you take? What is EMI? What is exchange rate? What is FOREX risk? What is hedging? What is impairment loss? What is inflation and how it is calculated? What is leverage? What is Market Capitalization? How it is calculated.53) 54) 55) 56) 57) 58) 59) 60) 61) 62) 63) 64) 65) 66) 67) 68) 69) 70) 71) 72) 73) 74) 75) 76) 77) 78) 79) 80) 81) 82) 83) 84) 85) What do you understand by bailout package? What if a certain sector is not in top 30 Market Cap. its significance and which are top 3 companies as far as M-Cap is concern? What is minority Stake in M&A and what is the accounting procedure of the same? What is more risky Debt or Equity? What is operating Profit? How it is different from Operation profit after depreciation and amortization? What is pan card? What is Private Equity (PE)? Why it is done at the first place? What is Private Equity? What is subprime ratio? Page 13 of 27 . will it be listed on Sensex if yes then why? What is „Bancassurance‟? What is “pre money “and “post money”? What is a Derivative? What is a monetary policy? What is a Non Performing Asset (NPA)? What is arbitrage? What is ball park value? What is break-even point? What is budgeting? zero based & activity based What is capitalization rate? What is CAPM model? What is cash management? What is credit creation? What is CRR.
86) 87) 88) 89) 90) 91) 92) 93) 94) 95) 96) 97) 98) 99) 100) 101) 102) 103) 104) 105) 106) 107) 108) 109) 110) 111) 112) 113) 114) 115) 116) 117) 118) 119) 120) 121) What is the difference between life insurance & general . What do underwriters do? What do you understand by Venture Capital? What does the CDR (Corporate Debt Restructuring) mean to you? Page 14 of 27 . What is the implication of rupee appreciation / depreciation on current economy? What is Valuation? How it done? Different methods of the valuation? What is working Capital? What should I prefer in this age a Mutual Fund or Equity? What are “Gilt edged” securities? What are Assets classification. Income recognition and provisioning norms? What are Basel norms? What are Bonds? What are documentary Letters of Credit? What are sub-prime mortgages? What are the different tools of financial analysis &what is NSDL? What are the endogenous and exogenous variables effecting Investment? What are the guiding factors for managerial decisions? What are the major risks in Banking /industry and how are they managed? What are the possible indicators of the scope of a firm‟s expansion? What are the various risks associated with project financing? What do we understand by the term „Amortization of loan‟? What do you feel about investment opportunities in India? What do you know about Banking / NBFC / Insurance Industry? What do you mean by alpha value of an asset? What do you mean by the concept of Inclusive Growth? What do you understand by „Financial Guarantees‟? What do you understand by „Risk‟ in simple terms? What do you understand by ADR‟s and GDR‟s? What is the difference between them? What do you understand by balance of payments? What do you understand by Capital Account Convertibility? What do you understand by Securitization? How does it work? What do you understand by term Insurance? What do you understand by the term „Demat‟ of shares? What do you understand by the term corporate Governance? What do you understand by the term money market? What do you understand by the term six sigma? What do you understand by the warder underwriting.
how does it work? What is Finance & Why Finance? What is financial crowding out? What is Financial System? What is fiscal deficit? How it can be reduced? What is floating rate of interest? What is GAAP? What is GDP. How it differs from GNP? What is Monopoly power? How it‟s linked with elasticity of demand? What Net Asset Value or „NAV‟ is as is popularly called? What is numerical value of elasticity when marginal revenue is zero? What is opportunity Cost? What is portfolio management? What is price discrimination? Why it is necessary? What is Price Support Policy and why it is adopted? Page 15 of 27 . NPV& IRR? What is capital market? What is CBS (Core Banking Solutions)? What is current ratio and quick ratio? What is deferred Payment Guarantee? What is factoring.122) 123) 124) 125) 126) 127) 128) 129) 130) 131) 132) 133) 134) 135) 136) 137) 138) 139) 140) 141) 142) 143) 144) 145) 146) 147) 148) 149) 150) 151) 152) 153) 154) 155) 156) 157) What have you taken as your major in specialization during your MBA? What is „Mark to Market‟? What is „Primary Market‟? What is a „buy and hold‟ strategy? What is a „Depository‟? What is a „Right Issue‟? What is a balance mutual fund? What is a bonus issue? What is a Letter of Credit and when is it used? What is ALM Concept in Banks? What is an open ended mutual fund? What is Annuity and Annuity Due? What is Asset Reconstruction Company? What is Beta? What is Bill of Lading? What is Book Building? What is capital budgeting.
1-Corporate banking. monetary policy and fiscal policy is more effective where the economy is facing recessionary tendencies? Who buys / Sells shares in the Secondary Market? Who is a „broker‟? What does he do? Why Banking / Financial Services / Insurance as a career? A Multinational Chinese company wants to enter Indian banking sector in three diversified businesses.3. No. About Citiwealth Advisors.e. After abolition of entry load in mutual fund scheme.158) 159) 160) 161) 162) 163) 164) 165) 166) 167) 168) 169) 170) 171) 172) 173) 174) 175) 176) 177) 178) 179) 180) 181) 182) 183) 184) 185) 186) 187) 188) 189) What is Private Placement of shares? What is project financing? What is RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement System)? What is securitization? What is sub-prime crisis? What is the difference between budgeting and planning? What is the difference between demand pull and cost push inflation and how do you categories the present inflationary state being faced by the country? What is the difference between GDP and GNP and which is more important? What is the fundamental basis of foreign trade? What is the role of an investment banker? What is the structure of the Banking Industry in India? What is Treasury Management? When a foreign bank want to open its branch in India.Private banking. No. About mergers & Acquisitions. No.2. Page 16 of 27 . what was the immediate impact? AMFI basic questions? Among inflation and deflation which do you prefer & why? Are inflation and deficit related? Are we looking at reality sector recession? Benefits and flip side of PE? CAPM Model. What can be its strategies to compete with the banks that are already there in India? Which of the two i. Roll out the options for the company.Credit cards. About Sensex? Name five companies on which Sensex is based? About stock exchange.
Distinguish between TRIP & TRIM. Derivatives. Distinguish between devaluation and depreciation. Expected loss and unexpected loss. valuation of a company. Difference between IPO&FPO? Difference between shares & debentures. EAD. Distinguish between reserve and provision of the company. Distinguish between Indian GAAP & USA GAAP. Define Decision Tree and its uses.190) 191) 192) 193) 194) 195) 196) 197) 198) 199) 200) 201) 202) 203) 204) 205) 206) 207) 208) 209) 210) 211) 212) 213) 214) 215) 216) 217) 218) 219) 220) 221) 222) 223) Case study: a) Japanese economy restricting imports & developing domestic industries. not being looked upon by new generation. DCF Technique. Distinguish between financial lease & Operating lease. Chairman and MD of ICICI & HDFC Bank? Commodity market. Demat account? Define cash flow. Comparison between FD &Mutual Funds? Conflict between NPV & IRR. Page 17 of 27 . Difference between bond &debentures. Current rate of inflation. free cash flow. Governor of RBI? Head of SEBI? SEBI guidelines. Distinguish between lease and hire purchase. Define PD. GDP. Cost of Capital. Do we deduct or add minority interest portion if you are acquiring a company? Do you invest in stock market? Expected rate of return? Explain the concept of Bull Spread and Bear Spread strategy. LGD. Could India be facing sub-prime crisis? Credit& Risk. Contingent liabilities? Control premium. b) Classical arts &all. Compare between EVA and MVA.
Pranab Mukherjee for the financial year 2010-11 Operating leverage. Securitization. P/B ratio. it has been seen two market regulatory body were involved in conflict : the issue became so serious that matter reached to Supreme Court. Mention some names of Credit Rating Agencies. CRR.Can you focus some light on it Insurance? IRDA. ROI.224) 225) 226) 227) 228) 229) 230) 231) 232) 233) 234) 235) HNI Clients. Operating ratios. ROE. Page 18 of 27 236) 237) 238) 239) 240) 241) 242) 243) 244) 245) 246) 247) 248) 249) 250) 251) 252) 253) 254) 255) . how many types of margin an investor is required to keep? In recent time. Marginal Costing. How liquidity position of a company is judged? How profitability position of a firm is judged? How solvency position of a company is judged? How do you check that cash flow statement that you have prepared is correct? How mutual fund does operate? How many stocks are there in Sensex? How will you do the valuation of the company? If you are asked to manage the portfolio of your father having 12lakhs were will you invest? If you go for manufacturing company. Is the dollar over priced? Leasing financial lease. Should India opt for dis-investment in public sector? Should we appreciate the rupee? SLR. P/S ratio. Mention the key features of Union budget placed by Honorable Finance Minister Mr. Rate of current deposits & Savings. Risk involved with SME. P – Notes. operating lease. DSCR. What job profile you are seeing for yourself? In future trading. Questions about Sensex. Required rate of return. Mention some methods of capital budgeting where risk and uncertainty is incorporated.
speculator and arbitrageur? What do you mean by held to maturity? What do you mean by inflation and its measurement? What do you mean by intangible assets & fictitious asset? What do you mean by market stabilization scheme? What do you mean by Operating Leverage and Financial Leverage? What do you mean by protective put strategy? What do you mean by Sensex and Nifty? What do you mean by sinking fund factor and capital recovery factor? What do you mean by sterilization policy? What do you mean by Transaction. Various money market instruments? What is repo and reverse repo? What are the instruments in Money Market? What do you mean by ASBA? What do you mean by Balance of Payment of a nation? What do you mean by beta value of a security? How it is calculated? What do you mean by consolidated balance sheet of a company? What do you mean by credit scoring model? What do you mean by Efficiency or Turn Over analysis of a firm? What do you mean by FRBM act? What do you mean by hedger. semi strong and strong form of efficiency in the market? What is securitisation and subprime crisis? What is the difference between Free Cash Flow to Equity and Free Cash Flow to Firm concept? Page 19 of 27 . mother. ULIPS. After how many years the sum will become 107 years? Three things to select in a company for investment Time deposit &Demand Deposit? Top three brokerage houses. Under which section income tax rebate is given to insurance investment? Valuation of merger.256) 257) 258) 259) 260) 261) 262) 263) 264) 265) 266) 267) 268) 269) 270) 271) 272) 273) 274) 275) 276) 277) 278) 279) 280) 281) 282) 283) 284) 285) 286) 287) 288) So far as economic down turn is considered. which banking sector is better able to sustain. public sector banks or private sector banks? Sum of ages of father. daughter & son is 95 years. Translation and Operating Exposure? What do you mean by venture capital? What do you mean by weak.
Birla Sun life B. Om Kotak Page 20 of 27 . Which is cheaper source of finance? Debt or equity? Why so? Which is not a Life Insurance Company? A.289) 290) 291) 292) 293) 294) 295) 296) 297) 298) 299) 300) 301) 302) 303) 304) 305) 306) 307) 308) 309) 310) 311) 312) 313) 314) 315) 316) 317) 318) 319) 320) 321) What is an Open Market Operation? What is BASEL II and how it is different from BASEL I? What is Benchmark Prime Lending Rate? What is Book Building Process? What is Butterfly strategy? What is Circuit Filter/Circuit Breaker? What is covered call and naked call? What is difference between European an American option? What is Dow Theory? What is factoring? What is FERA & FEMA? What is FMC? What is GATT & WTO? What is Global Depository Receipt? What is hedge fund? What is in the money and out of the money call option? What is NPA and what is the function of Debt Reconstruction Company? What is Para Banking activity? What is Random Walk Theory? What is Short Selling? What is straddle? What is Systematic Investment plan and Systematic Withdrawal plan? What is teaser Rate? What is the difference between CML and SML? What is the difference between hypothecation & pledge? What is the difference between NPV and IRR? What is the difference between Preference share and Equity share? What is the difference between systematic and unsystematic risk? What is the difference between the close ended and open ended mutual fund scheme? What is trading on Equity? Which insurance policy will you take? LIC or private players.
322) 323) 324) 325) 326) 327) 328) 329) C. ICICI Prudential Which is the most riskiest & expensive source of finance? Which method will you use for Project Management? NPV or IRR. HDFC New D. Why? Which ratio will you see for paying capacity of a firm? Which valuation method is better to adopt? Who is our investor? Why Banking? Why Finance? Why have you taken this combination? Page 21 of 27 .
your strategy to increase sales of the product. How does it work? Annual Report of a company is primary or secondary data? Difference between brand equity and brand value? Difference between Marketing and Sales. Tell us what you know about brand endorsements.Competitor strategy. Give an example of a product which exhibits habitual buying. Give an example of a lifestyle store. How can we measure satisfaction of a customer? How important is Branding function for a company? How is an irate customer an opportunity for the company? How will you sell our products? How will you show a physical evidence for an airline? If you were a marketing manager of a five star hotel. Recall a case. Various channels adopted in services marketing. how would you ensure the customer loyalty? In which situations would you use an "intensive growth" strategy? Is there a difference between Marketing and Sales? Knowing What Hypercity is into why are you interested in retail operations On SIP. What are cult brands? What are demographics? What are intermediaries? What are lifestyle brands? What are quotas? What are ten principles of marketing? What are the 4 main functions of a marketing manager? What are the applications of BCG Matrix? Page 22 of 27 .Marketing 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) 33) 34) About credit cards in retail segment. Things in recent past that have an impact on marketing field as a whole.discuss issues. Do you have any stigma towards Sales profile and location? Does marketing harm the society in any way? Explain sales promotion in marketing strategy to be developed by FMCG? Explain the term customer loyalty. solutions. Difference between need and want. Differentiate between needs and wants.
What is blue ocean strategy? What is Brand Equity? What is difference between Direct and Indirect Marketing? What is difference between Marketing and Market Research? What is guerrilla marketing? What is Likert scale? What is market research according to you? What is market skimming? In What scenario will you implement it? What is marketing myopia? What is marketing? What is meant by Cross Selling? What is meant by footfalls? What is Primary Data? What is sales territory? What is sample size? What is sampling technique during survey? What is STP (Segmentation. Targeting and Positioning)? What is Target Market? What is the difference between a commodity and a product? What is the difference between B2B and B2C marketing with examples? What is the difference between Customer Satisfaction and Delight? What is the difference between Market Potential and Sales Potential? What is the difference between sales and marketing? What is the difference between Traditional Marketing and Modern Marketing? What is the role of Porter‟s Model in marketing? What is Umbrella Branding? Page 23 of 27 .35) 36) 37) 38) 39) 40) 41) 42) 43) 44) 45) 46) 47) 48) 49) 50) 51) 52) 53) 54) 55) 56) 57) 58) 59) 60) 61) 62) 63) 64) 65) 66) 67) 68) 69) 70) What are the strategies to be developed to launch a product/ start new business? What are the various methods of Sampling? What are the various types of advertisement Medias available with firms? What do you understand from Service Guarantee? What four utilities should marketing provide? What is a market niche? What is a marketing plan? What is an "integrative growth strategy"? What is B2B marketing? What is BCG Matrix? Explain by giving example.
.71) 72) 73) 74) 75) 76) 77) 78) 79) 80) 81) 82) 83) 84) What procedure do you take for producing new marketing ideas? What steps do you take when launching a new product? When is a "diversification growth strategy" appropriate? Where do you see yourself in 5/10/20 years? Which environmental variables impact a marketing plan? Which of the 4Ps is in your opinion a determinant of profitability and competitiveness in commodity marketing in a country like India? Why are some products advertised after having been in the market for some time…. Marketing)? Why marketing? You know what segmentation is and you know what positioning is ……. why marketing? Why do popcorns and cold drinks cost so much at movie theatres and malls? Why do you think you would enjoy your chosen area of study (E.? Take the case of Skoda Laura or Gillette Mach 3 Turbo? Why are you interested in retail? Why branding is necessary for a service? Why did you opt for Marketing as specialization? Or.g. Do you know what is targeting? Page 24 of 27 .
IT/Systems 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) Difference b/w Linux and windows? Explain Critical Path Method? Explain ERP Model with an example? Explain the concept of “Business Content” in SAP Business Information Warehouse? How can an ERP such as SAP help a business owner learn more about how business operates? Name some drawbacks of SAP? OSI model and function of each layer TCP/IP model What are different stages of software development? What are different topologies of databases? What are Primary Key and Secondary Key? What are the advantages of Database Approach over Traditional File System What do you mean by normalization? What duties does a manager of MIS perform? What is difference between a Query and Report in MS ACCESS? What is difference between C and C++? What is difference between web1 and web2? What is ERP? What is IC? What is job of DBA? What is op-amp? What is Primary Memory and Secondary Memory? What is purpose of bridge. Router and Gateway? What is purpose of Data Validation in MS Excel? What is relation between multiprogramming and Timesharing? What is SAP R/3? What is stack? What is the difference between OLAP and Data Mining? What is use of Solver in MS Excel? Which sorting technique is best? Why do you usually choose to implement SAP? Page 25 of 27 .
How to ensure motivation. What is the difference between Rate range and pay grades? What is the Geocentric and the polycentric approach in International HRM? Page 26 of 27 . What are assessment centers? What are Functional. HRM & HRD? What is the difference between Job Description & Job specification? What is the difference between Management Development Program & Worker Training programs? Give examples of the same.HR 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) How do you evaluate the effectiveness of training programs? What is Kirk Patrick‟s model to evaluate the same? How you dealt with conflict with specific examples? Situation discussed. Product based and Matrix Organizational Structures? What are the various leadership styles? Are transactional leaders more effective or Transformational leaders more effective in the work place? What are the various levels of HR planning done in organizations? What are the various sources of recruitment? What are the various stages of Grievance handling in a Manufacturing plant? What are the various stages of Group formation? Which stage is the most important What are your goals in short term? What attract you to CCD? What do you understand by 360 degrees performance appraisal? Where can it be used? What do you understand by Induction Program & what are the important parameters to be considered before designing an Induction program? What do you understand by Job Design? What are the modern methods of Job Design? What do you understand by Knowledge Management? Can HR processes be benchmarked? What does a person taking this job need to do over the next three to six months in order to be considered successful? What is 360 degree? What is enterprise value? Tell me 2 major instance apart from your academics where you have shown your leadership skills and handled a team What is Human Resource Outsourcing? What are the various functions which can be outsourced? What is the career management cycle? Which stage is the most important according to you? What is the difference between HR.
Industrial Dispute act & the factories act? Is it still relevant in today‟s context for all industries? What were the Hawthorne experiments? Is there any relevance of it in the modern context? What will be your personal example of leadership? When is an employee eligible to receive his/her Gratuity? How is it calculated? Who are Kaplan and Norton? What is the Balance score card? Page 27 of 27 .27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) What is the importance of cross cultural communication in today‟s global Business environment? What is the Trade Union act.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.