This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Point to Point Packet Radio c. Packet Switched Virtual Circuit d. Broadband Access
2. Which of the following criteria is a valid consideration when selecting a Wide Area Network Connection type? a. Software accessibility b. Access Control c. Upgrading Cost d. Usability
3. Which of the following ports not a common approach for connecting an external modem to a the router a. Auxiliary b. Serial interface c. Console d. Fast Ethernet
4. Which of the following correctly specify the transmission speed of a V.32 Turbo class modem? a. 14400bps b. 28800bps c. 19200bps d. 33600bps
5. Which of the following Open Systems Interconnection layers does the Point-to-Point architecture come under? a. Layer 2 b. Layer 3 c. Layer 1 d. Layer 4
6. Which of the following algorithms is used by the Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol in order to determine a successful Point-to-Point connection? a. RSA b. Message Digest 5 c. RC6 d. Data Encryption Standard
7. Which of the following protocol series define the concepts, terminology, and general methods of the Integrated Services Digital Network? a. E b. I c. Q d. R
Local access rate c. Customer Premise Equipment 11. Dial backup 9. This mechanism assumes call parameters on an as-needed basis. Star d. Which of the following statements correctly states the problem with legacy Dial-on-Deman routing? a. Target rate b. Concentrator d. Which of the following terminologies belonging to the Frame Relay traffic refers to "The rate is usually averaged over a period of time. Excess burst 13. Committed information rate b. Ring c. Map class d. Bus 12. The physical interfaces are statistically tied to only one configuration. Sustain bits/interval c. Which of the following elements is not an element of a dialer profile? a. 10. Forward explicit congestion notification d. Dialer pool c. Which of the following components is not part of the Frame Relay connection? a. Tree b. Data Circuit-terminating Equipment c. Increment (Bytes) . c. b. referred to as the committed time window"? a.8. The physical interfaces are not locked into permanent configurations. Which of the following types of topologies is most commonly supported by Frame Relay? a. d. Which of the following show traffic shape command fields shows the number of bytes that are sustained per internal interval? a. Physical interfaces b. the interfaces are freed of the previous logical configuration. Data Terminal Equipment b. Adapt Active d. When the call is finished.
Class Based Weighted Fair Queuing c. Dynamic Digital Subscriber Line c. Low Latency Queuing d. Customers need to dial in to the internet every time d. and applies parameters such as bandwidth and queue limits? a. Minimum committed information rate are guaranteed to all customers c. Which of the following statements correctly states the disadvantage of using Cable modems for remote access broadband service? a. Which of the following components is not part of the Cisco secure access control solutions? a. Which of the following queuing options a network administrator can choose in order queue traffic based on traffic classes access control lists (ACLs). Integrated Services Digital Subscriber Line . Which of the following terms is not a valid Digital Subscriber Line technology? a.14. Authentication. Authorization and Accounting clients c. Which of the following pairs correctly state the router access modes for Authentication. Authentication. Cell and Packet c. Very high data rare Digital Subscriber Line d. Authorization and Accounting (AAA)? a. Packet and Bytes d. Connection speed are stable during busy periods even without quality of service mechanisms b. Authorization and Accounting server 16. Priority Queue 15. Authentication. Frame and Character 17. High Digital Subscriber Line b. Authorization and Accounting network d. WeightedFair Queuing b. Bandwidth is shared among all of the data users in a given area 18. User database b. Character and Packet b.
From one router to many other routers b. Triple Data Encryption Standard . From modem to firewall d. Data Encryption Standard c. RSA b. Router to firewall and personal computer to firewall 20. Advanced Data Encryption Standard d. Which of the following topologies does not support networked Virtual Private Network tunnels to carry encrypted data? a.19. From personal computer to router or virtual private network concentrator c. Which of the following encryption technologies is classified as asymmetric approach? a.