Experiencias CLIL na materia de Plástica
María Isabel Blanco Pumar http://teslbyisabelbp.blogspot.com/
• Level: 3rd cycle • Art contents: crafts, exploring materials and their possibilities, creativity
• English contents: materials, understanding a story, writing instructions,
• Related subjects: Social Science
• http://centros.edu.xunta.es/ceipvilardebarrio/?q=category/ 19/73 Stages: • What is reusing? • A reusing story. • Reusing crafts on the net. • Recycling game. • Crafts presentation. • Recipe book.
• Level: 3rd cycle • Art contents: mixing colours, collage techniques, painting vocabulary
• English contents: dates, fruit vocabulary, animals, weather revision
• Related subjects: Natural Science
• • • • • • • •
Months Starts-finishes American name Colours Weather - clothes Fruit and food Scarecrows Special Dates (Columbus Day, Halloween,
Chestnut Party, Thanksgiving Day…)
• Hibernating animals.
• Leaves collage. • Leaves place mat. • Scarecrow. • Turkey. • Clipart autumn book.
• Level: 3rd cycle • Art contents: Pointillism, Seurat, space recreation
• English contents: sea animals, present continuous, there is/are, different scenes
• Related subjects: Natural and Social Science
In this picture you can see the sea and a thin line of sky. There are some animals resting in the depth of it: two starfish, a crab and a sea turtle. A big octopus, unconscious of the danger, is moving around and a shark is watching it. Some clown fish are swimming nearby. Three seahorses are playing around a group of plants.
What can you do in the sea?
How can you travel?
New Scenes Description Vocabulary for each scene
• Level: 1st cycle • Art contents: drawing shapes, tangram, space representation,
• English contents: shapes vocabulary, colours, other words (wheel, dice, roof…)
• Related subjects: Maths
• Shapes in a picture
• Level: 3rd cycle • Art contents: drawing, cutting, space recreation, different materials
• English contents: materials, imperative, following instructions, describing
• Related subjects: language
• Writing the materials.
• Understanding and doing.
• Talking. Short scary story.
• Level: 1st cycle • Art contents: recognizing colours, primary and secondary colours, mixing colours
• English contents: colours, understanding a story, following instructions
• Related subjects: Language
• Colours in our life
• Talk about the story • Mixing colours • Mix paint • Make a tissue paper collage • Make a map • Make a story cube
• http://learningenglish-esl.blogspot.com/ • http://www.artsconnected.org/toolkit/index.html • http://www.enchantedlearning.com/Home.html
Thank you for your attention