This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
PORT TANK FARM & LOADING
Manarah Al Jubail Const. Co.
Table of Contents
1. Scope 2. Normative Reference 3. Terms and Definitions 4. Quality Management System 4.1 General Requirements 4.2. Responsibility 4.3 Documentation Requirements 4.3.1 General 4.3.2 Quality Plan 6-7 4.3.3. Exclusions 4.3.4. Control of Documents 184.108.40.206. Purpose and Scope 220.127.116.11. General 18.104.22.168. Responsibility 22.214.171.124. Procedure 4.3.5. Control of Quality Records 126.96.36.199 Purpose and Scope 188.8.131.52. Responsibilities 184.108.40.206. Procedures 5. Management Responsibility 5.1 Management Commitment 5.2 Customer Focus 5.3 Quality Policy and Operating Values 5.4 Planning 5.4.1 Quality Objective . 5.4.2 Quality Management System Planning 5.5 Responsibility, Authority, and Communication 5.5.1 Responsibility and Authority 5.5.2 Appointing a Quality Manager/Management Representative 5.5.3 Internal Communication 5.6 Management Review 5.6.1 General 5.6.2 Review Input 5.6.3 Review Output 6. Resource Management 6.1 Provision of Resources 6.2 Human Resources 6.2.1 General 6.2.2 Competence, Awareness, and Training 1 3 3 3-4 4 4-5 6 6 6
7 7 7 7-8 8 9 9 9 10 10-11
11 11-12 12 13 13 13-14 14 14 14-15 15
15 15 15-16 16-17 17-18
18 18 18 18-19 19
Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd.
PORT TANK FARM & LOADING
Manarah Al Jubail Const. Co.
6.3 Infrastructure 6.4 Work Environment
7. Project Execution 20 7.1. Planning of Project Execution 20 7.2 Customers Related Processes 20 7.2.1 Determining Project Requirements 20 7.2.2 Reviewing Project Requirements 20 7.2.3 Customer Communication 21 7.3 Design and Development 21 7.4. Purchasing 21 7.4.1 Purchasing Process 21 7.4.2 Purchase Information 21-22 7.4.3. Verification of Purchased Products 22 7.5. Production and Service Provision 22 7.5.1 Control of Production and Service Provision 22-23 7.5.2. Validation of Processes for Production and Service 23 7.5.3. Identification and Traceability 23-24 7.5.4. SATORP Property 24 7.5.5. Preservation of Material and Equipment 24 7.6. Control of Monitoring and Measuring Devices 24-25 8. Measurement, Analysis & Improvement
8.1 General 8.2. Customer Satisfaction 8.3. Internal Audit 26-27 8.4. Monitoring and Measurement of Processes 8.5. Monitoring and Measurement of Production Processes 8.6. Control of Nonconforming Product 28-29 8.7. Analysis and Use of Data 8.8. Improvements 8.8.1 Continual Improvement 8.8.2. Corrective Action 8.8.3. Preventive Action
29 29-30 30 31 31-32
9. Project Quality Control Plan
Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd.
PORT TANK FARM & LOADING
Manarah Al Jubail Const. Co.
The intent of this Quality plan by MCCL is to construct the Tank Foundations, Dyke/Bund walls and all related civil works for the Jubail Export Refinery Project Package # 9 in accordance with Project specifications, IFC drawings, JER Engineering Standards, Procedures and all applicable regulatory requirements. This Quality Plan covers all the aspects related to the quality during the phases of Procurement, Construction and Pre commissioning.
2. Normative Reference Schedule Q JEREP – 1154 ISO 9000:2000 ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance and Control, Inspection and Testing Guide lines for Contractor’s Quality Plan Quality Management Systems – Fundamentals and Vocabulary Quality Management Systems – Requirements
3. Terms and Definitions
For the purpose of this Quality Plan the following terms and definitions in addition to terms and definitions given in ISO 9000:2000, Schedule Q and JEREP-1154 shall apply and have the meaning indicated in this section. No attempt is made to define ordinary words which are used in accordance with their established dictionary meaning.
Inspection Assignment Package: A set of documents that include details of
purchased Material/equipment and their quality requirements needed to perform full inspection at the vendor/sub-vendor facility.
Quality Plan: Document specifying which procedures and associated resources shall
be applied by whom and when to a specific project, product, process or contract. [ISO 9000]
Quality Policy: Statement of commitment and objectives by the company regarding
quality. Quality Manual: Documentation of the Quality Policy and the Quality System of the Company.
Quality System: Organizational structure, procedures, processes and resources
needed to implement quality management. [ISO 9000]
Quality Control: The part of the Quality System, which, through checks, review,
measurement test and inspections, determines that specified requirements are achieved.
our resources and our measurement and control requirements.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Type Test: Test or series of tests directed towards approval of a design conducted to determine that is capable of meeting the requirements of the product specifications. 4 . Will: "Will" expresses a declaration of purpose or intent by one party.1 General Requirements The Quality Management System (QMS) of MCCL consists of 3 parts. • • The Management System describes the processes and instructions for the performance of our business. Verification: The formal processing of confirming & documenting compliance with the acceptance criteria. Witness Point: It defines a point that provides QA/QC organization with the opportunity to attend the Inspection or Test. The Quality System describes the auditing procedures that allow us to measure our performance with quantitative data. Hold Point: Inspection or Test may not proceed without the QA/QC organization representative in attendance. Co. as well as the procedures for examining non-conformances and opportunities for system improvements. our responsibilities and authority. Our QMS documentation is accessible and controlled on our internal computer network. Quality Management System 4. which increases confidence that the materials and work conforms to requirements. Quality Assurance: The Planned and systematic process of producing of objective evidence (By use of the Quality System) to verify specific requirements are being achieved. • The Quality Manual describes our Company policy and objectives. our documentation requirements. Should: “Should" expresses a recommendation among other possibilities. at their option. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. operability and in the case of the process plants. 4. It is a management system. Pre-Commissioning: Testing of system components for continuity. their ability to withstand operating pressure prior to the introduction of feedstock or other final products into the facility. Quality Audit: Verification activity to check that the quality system or work procedure continues to conform to requirements. Shall: "Shall" expresses a provision that is binding between two or more parties.
Quality Review. Marketing Review.2. Enable our employees to give their full commitment to excellence by having a full understanding of QMS and how their individual actions affect its success. measured and analyzed regarding their achievement of planned results. etc. It is the responsibility of the Management Representative and Department Heads to ensure that the sequence and interaction of processes or activities of this Quality Management System are determined in a suitable manner.3. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. job preparation and safety awareness. The details of the processes with respect to the scope of the Project are discussed ahead with references of MCCL Quality Manual. 4. utilizing tools such as process maps.2.4 It is the responsibility of the Management Representative and Department Heads to ensure that the processes / activities which are part of the Quality Management System are monitored. Managers have measurable objectives to demonstrate that their actions are effective and that client satisfaction is being achieved. and system improvements are implemented. He is responsible for ensuring resources are available. flow charts. Management Representative and the Department Heads to ensure that the necessary human and material resources. as well as the continual improvement of these processes/activities. 5 .Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. as well as the necessary information. It is the responsibility of the Management Representative and Department Heads to apply the necessary techniques and criteria in order to verify that established processes/activities and their implemented controls are effective. are available to ensure the effective operation and control of the processes of the Quality Management System. GM Technical with the assistance of Quality department has the overall responsibility for our QMS. 4. 220.127.116.11. It is the responsibility of the GM Technical/MD.2.2. policies and objectives are set and communicated. Establish and maintain a working environment that encourages the delivery of quality workmanship through orientation. Specifically. 4. 4.5 As required. training. management will • • • • Communicate our QMS and our commitment to meeting client and regulatory requirements to all employees. Co. operating procedures. quality plans. and Contract Review Meetings. Responsibility 4. the Management Representative and Department Heads ensure that action is taken to obtain expected results of processes/activities. Provide service that meet specified requirements or objectives as established at the Management System Review.2.
which affect product conformity. are outsourced. These implemented controls however do not absolve MCCL from the responsibility of providing services that meet customer requirements. 4.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Checklist from Inspection Activities.3. Technical Submission and Written Approval. In the event that processes. and process control documentation such as: o o o o o o Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) Work instructions Records of internal reviews Inspection and test reports Internal/external audit reports and corrective action Other documentation used to ensure effective planning operation and control • • Records o o o o o o o o Test Certificates. Non-Conformance Reports. Quality Assurance via Supplier Quality establishes and implements the necessary controls for approval processes to ensure conformance to specified requirements. Statutory Authorities Certificates (when applicable) Calibration Certificates 6 . operation.2.1 General The MCCL has established the following documentation for its quality management system: • • Quality policy and quality objectives This Quality Plan Documented procedures/Method statements of typical project activities (Attached as Annexure A) Planning. Co.6. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. Personnel Qualifications. Approved Subcontractors/Suppliers.3 Documentation Requirements 4. 4.
4. For this purpose 7 . and any exclusion to the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and Schedule Q. General The Quality Plan.3. Control of Documents 4.2. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const.4. Only the latest authorized issue of project documents shall be available for use by contractor personnel. 4. voided documents shall be marked “SUPERSEDED“ in red and placed in a separate folder meant for the purpose to avoid the use.1. the Project Manager. Documents not authorized for use. 4. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for reviewing the contract and identifying submittals and deliverables to be transmitted to SATORP through DPL. Purpose and Scope MCCL’s document control system ensures that: • • • Documents are approved by the DPL prior to issue for construction.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. referenced procedures and Inspection & Test Plans are controlled documents. It includes procedures and documents covering work activities. a part of the ISO 9001-2000 QMS. The Quality Manager is responsible to ensure the initial issue and subsequent changes are acknowledged by those authorized to receive the Quality Plan. is not incorporated in this Project Quality Plan.4.3. Co. The latest issues of approved documents and drawings are used in the work face. Documents are complete and unambiguous. the Quality Manager and persons authorized by the Project Manager/Quality Manager. Exclusions The Engineering design Phase.4. because the design responsibilities lies with the main contractor DPL. All documents transmitted through DPL to SATORP for review shall use a transmittal form which identifies the item transmitted and the action to be taken by SATORP. The document status shall be updated based on transmittal information.3.3.2 Quality Plan The MCCL has established a Quality Plan for the Jubail Export Refinery Project (Package 9). Project documents shall be maintained at the following Locations. 4.3. • • Site Office (DPL PMT Office) MCCL Head Office Access to these files shall be limited to the senior management. A documented procedure has been established to control documents required for the Quality Management System. The Quality Plan identifies the scope of the Quality Management System. It includes a description of sequences and interactions of processes that fall under the scope of the quality management system.3.
3. All documents shall be verified for accuracy by the Quality Manager and finally by the Project Manager and shall be transmitted to SATORP through DPL by the Project Manager at the end of the project.3. Overall responsibility for planning and control of the document control system shall be assigned to the Quality Manager. the following register shall be used: 8 . a submittal/deliverable log shall be maintained in accordance with the schedule Q of this contract.4. Documents issued for construction will be approved by qualified and authorized individuals as required by the contract.4. The Technical Staff shall be responsible for the registration and distribution of contract specifications. Co. This review shall be indicated on each item by imposing the company stamp and the signature of the Project Manager. An index of as built documents shall be maintained as part of the file.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Controls shall be established in accordance with the requirements of SATORP in order to track the status of any item on the list that requires authorization or approval.4. These items shall not be released until approved or authorized. Responsibility The Project Manager is responsible to review all project documents for conformance to the contract prior to submitting to SATORP through DPL. A copy of the approved quality plan. Registration shall include recording the following information relating to the document: o o o o Document reference Number Document title Current Revision Number Date of Issue/Revision For the purpose of recording. The Technical Staff shall be responsible for the submission of the request for change or clarification to the client. Procedure The following documents shall be controlled in accordance with this procedure: o o o o o o Contract Specifications Contract Drawings Approved Shop Drawings Project Quality Plan Loss Prevention Plan As-Built Drawing Upon approval of controlled documents prepared by MCCL or receipt of DPL/SATORP controlled documents. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. registration using the document control log sheets shall be carried out. As-built documents shall be maintained by the Project Manager at the Site Office and will be kept in the MCCL record room after the completion of the project.3. 4. 4. contract drawings and approved shop drawings. procedures and Inspection & Test Plans for SATORP use shall be available at all locations where work is undertaken for this project.
1 Purpose and Scope MCCL shall maintain records to support and substantiate all planned activities related to the Quality system.3. and outgoing shall be maintained and regularly reviewed for reply by the Project Manager.Approved Shop Drawings • Upon completion of registration. 9 . the word “SUPERSEDED” shall be marked in red on the document such that the word is clearly visible and thus mistaken use is not possible. • • • • • • • • 4. The person responsible for distribution shall prepare the memorandum.Contract Specification . Each recipient shown on the distribution list shall be responsible for removing obsolete drawings from the point of use.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. When it is possible to remove obsolete drawing. The Quality Assurance Manager shall carry out a monthly check of MCCL drawing register using the most recent approval register from the DPL/SATORP. All requests for change or clarification of contract documents shall be forwarded to the SATORP through DPL in correspondence signed by the Project Manager. Co. incoming. One copy of the obsolete document shall be kept in a master set maintained by the Quality Assurance Manager. Controlled documents shall be issued externally under cover for a Document transmittal or letter.Project Quality Plan o Drawing Register . Controlled documents shall be issued internally under cover of the memorandum. Control of Quality Records 4. A register/log book of all correspondence.Contract Drawings . document transmittal or letter. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const.5.3.5. o Project Document Register . controlled documents shall be issued to those personnel or organization identified to the “Distribution List” shown on the applicable register.
Only copies being used for the day-to-day reference/work purpose. retention time. The Quality records to be collected and stored shall include the following: o o o o Test Certificates. DPL and the SATORP only. Responsibilities The Quality Assurance Manager shall plan.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. o Approved Subcontractors/Suppliers. Non-Conformance Reports. and retained. MCCL shall only retain copies of the records generated. The Quality Assurance Manager shall collate and maintain the Quality Records in an indexed readily accessible filling system. Co.3. 10 . These records will provide objective evidence to the SATORP that the quality of the Project is in accordance with the specified requirements. The originals of all records pertaining to the acceptance of permanent project works shall be transmitted to the SATORP through DPL as soon as practical. and for arranging for their protection and controlled retrieval.5. Checklist from Inspection Activities.5. Retrieval shall be controlled. Audit Reports o Technical Submittals and Written Approval. establish. following the completion and acceptance of the work. Records shall be stored in chronological order commencing with the oldest and progressing through to the most recent. protected. The QA Manager is responsible for identifying the records to be retained. MCCL records. and maintain a filing system for the collection and preservation of the documents generated by the quality system. Procedures Documents shall be generated in compliance with the activities described in the Project Quality Plan.2. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. stored. These documents are termed the quality records and shall be retained and filed for the use of MCCL. that provide evidence of conformance to requirements and of the effective operation of its quality management system shall be identified.3. Project records shall be stored in safe filing cabinet to prevent damage or deterioration and to prevent loss. disposal method. 4.3. 4.
Co. Personnel Qualifications.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. o o o PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. General Files / Subdivisions A1) A2) A3) A4) A5) A6) A7) A8) Project Quality Plan Audits Reports and Follow-ups Inspection Measuring and Testing Equipment’s Calibration Statutory Authority Approval Non-Conformance Reports Punch Listing As-Built Drawing Loss Prevention Plan B. Statutory Authorities Certificates (when applicable) Calibration Certificates The filling system shall be established and maintained in the following format: A. Construction Process Files Construction Process Files shall be established as follows: B1) B2) B3) Civil Works Mechanical Works Electrical Works Subdivision shall be established within each Construction Process File: a) b) Test Certificates Completed Checklist and Reports Approvals / Technical Submittals c) 11 . B. General Files Construction Process File A.
Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. The Project Manager shall identify those records to be transmitted to DPL/SATORP upon completion of the project and transmit the appropriate records. d) Correspondence PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. and procedures for compatibility and submit modifications as appropriate. regulatory and legal requirements by conducting regular meetings and through memorandum with the project Quality and Execution staff. 5.2 Customer Focus: The MCCL Management ensures that procedures for determining and meeting SATORP requirements and standards are established and implemented. • • • Conducting management reviews in accordance with Schedule Q and paragraph 5. Co. Ensuring the availability of necessary resources.6 of this Quality Plan. • • • • 12 . 5. Management Responsibility 5.3 of this Quality Plan. Establishment of a quality policy and objectives. Maintaining data control systems and records of project activities. Quality Management System. Establish a program for problem identification and resolution and problem prevention. Allocating trained and qualified staff resources to perform project tasks. MCCL ensures SATORP satisfaction by: • • • Reviewing contract requirements.1 Management Commitment The top management of MCCL is committed to the development and improvement of the quality management system by: • Communicating the importance of meeting SATORP. Schedule and reporting progress in sufficient detail to control project cost. Performing management reviews and internal quality audits as specified in Schedule Q and paragraph 8. Training of personnel during the project as required.
Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. The Quality Policy is made known within the organization and understood and adhered to by employees. 13 . “TO RESPONSIBLY PROVIDE TIMELY. staff and our community • be an innovator and leader in all corporate endeavors • understand our clients’ priorities and problems and create a relationship built on Mutual trust and respect • promote growth. and provides a basis for the establishment and review of quality objectives.3 Quality Policy and Operating Values The MCCL has the following policy regarding the quality of the goods and services we offer to our customers. During management reviews. for meeting internal requirements and customer requirements. mutual respect.” & “TO MAINTAIN AND CONTINUALLY IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. • • Timely submittals of deliverables in compliance with schedule Q. The Quality Policy includes MCCL’s commitment for continual improvement. It is the responsibility of MCCL’s management to implement and maintain this Quality Policy. In time completion of every activity of the project as per the approved project schedule. 5. Co. COST EFFECTIVE QUALITY GENERAL CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION SERVICES WHILE MAINTAINING OUR OPERATING VALUES. safety and open communication with our staff • Make a profit. common core values. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. the Quality Policy is reviewed for its continuing suitability.” Our operating values at MCCL are to • Continuously exceed the expectations of our clients.
1 Quality Objective We commit to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. 5.4.2 Quality Management System Planning The elements that comprise the quality planning process are this Quality plan. coordinate and plan the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the realization of established quality objectives of the departments. As appropriate. 5. as well the coordination of improvement opportunities. consistent with policy. client satisfaction and long term relationships are achieved by • • • • performing up to and beyond client expectations (measured by customer satisfaction reports). PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. of NCRs) As well. relevant to the successful completion of the project. Planning activities are documented and are consistent with other requirements of the Quality Management System. offering competitive pricing (measured by quotation success) Meeting our safety targets (measured by accident reports).4 Planning: 5. project organization charts that prescribe personnel allocations and mobilizations. For example. titles of individuals. Co. Inspection & Test Plans. results from audits of the Quality Management System are considered. We will set objectives and measure our success.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. It is the responsibility of the Management Representative to ensure that resulting organizational changes and their consequences are identified and defined. In the first and the third quarter of the year. that changes resulting from planning activities are coordinated and implemented in a controlled 14 . and attainment of objectives is considered as part of our effort for improvement. The output of these planning activities includes the identification of required resources.4 Measurements and Monitoring).6 Management Review and 8. subcontractors necessary to complete the Work and the integration of quality improvement initiatives described in this quality plan (reference paragraph 5. Meeting our quality targets (measured by the no.4. the Management Representative calls for a meeting of the Department Heads with the purpose to review. our operating objective for this project is to be focused on the following • • • • • • • Contract Requirements SATORP Standards Resource Allocation Quality Control Cost Control Schedule Control Continual Improvement The objectives are measurable.
5. 5.1 Responsibility and Authority It is the responsibility of the Management Representative to develop and maintain an organization chart of MCCL. While assigned to the project. The QA Manager ensures the processes of the quality management system and their effectiveness are communicated throughout the project team by conducting the in house quality meetings and distribution of audit reports. The QA Manager shall have organizational authority at least to that of the line managers responsible for the execution of the work.5 Responsibility.5.6.3 Internal Communication Effective internal communication is essential for the proper functioning of the Quality Management System. Updated charts are distributed to Department Heads and are available to employees on a need to know basis. maintained and implemented and shall report to top management on a weekly basis and make recommendations for quality system improvements. and that the Quality Management System is properly maintained during these changes. that changes to the Quality Management System are documented. 5. The management representative for quality shall assure that the project team is aware of SATORP requirements regarding the project. 5. The Quality Assurance Manager.1 General The MCCL top management conducts a formal meeting after every six months to discuss and review the continuing effectiveness and adequacy of the Quality Management System. Authority. and staff meetings. quality personnel shall be dedicated to the work described in Schedule Q and perform no other function on this project.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. memos. Co. Reports shall be issued in writing to top management and maintained in an open status until the resolution of outstanding items. manner. The review includes the evaluation of the need for changes to the Quality Management System.5. and Communication 5.2 Appointing a Quality Manager/Management Representative The MCCL has assigned Quality Assurance Manager as the management representative for quality on this project. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. Any communication problem regarding the Quality Management System is reported to the Management Representative for corrective action.6 Management Review 5. the Quality 15 . All QC personnel shall functionally report to the QA Manager. forms and/or documents. He shall ensure the quality system is established. ensures that required communication and information between different sections of the project is defined in documented procedures. implemented and approved.5. management review procedures and work instructions. with the assistance of the Project Manager. This is a planned affair and shall be informed to the DPL/SATORP in advance in order to have their representation.
training and staffing requirements • • • • • • 16 . Management is kept informed on the status of follow-up activities. Project Manager and employees are invited to attend the meeting when issues of his area of responsibility are discussed. the following inputs are to be considered for at least one meeting after every six months: • • performance of production processes. Status on preventive actions. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. as well as the assessment of improvement opportunities based on the review and analysis of performance trends. The following topics will be reviewed during the meeting in addition to the agenda proposed by the Quality Manager/Management Representative. Date of next Management Review Meeting • Minutes of meeting shall include action related to improvement of effectiveness of the Quality Management System and improvement of work result related to customer requirements (corrective action. prepares the agenda of upcoming meetings. writes the minutes of the meeting and informs results to the Department Heads and individuals concerned and follows-up on required actions resulting from these meetings. and their involvement in the quality improvement process availability and effectiveness of internal and external information within the company. Training requirements. • • • • • • • • • Review of the minutes of the last meeting.6. Non-conformity reports and corrective action taken. understanding and adherence to quality policies. Customer complaints. As required. Results of internal and extrinsic audits. Process performance and product conformity. and the cost of poor quality. preventive action and resources needed) 5. Records of management reviews are maintained.2 Review Input As a minimum. directives and procedures. with the input from management. product conformity.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. This review covers all clauses of the Quality Management System. including performance trends status and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions follow-up actions from previous management reviews planned changes that could affect the Quality Management System assessment of improvement opportunities and recommendations for improvements employees’ knowledge. at all levels human resources. Review of the quality policies and quality objectives. Adequacy of existing quality system and proposed improvements and changes as needed. The Management Representative. ensures that the required data and documents are available for management review. Department Heads. Co. achievement of quality objectives and customer satisfaction. Policy and quality objectives.
audits of manufacturing processes statistical results of operational performance. warranty repairs). design/development of products and processes) achievement of corporate quality objectives. excessive freight charges. based on the analysis of collected data. rework. and Quality Management System results of internal and external audits of the quality system. suitability of working environment availability of material resources effectiveness of quality planning (quality system. incl. o o o analysis of field-failures (returns. processes. Co.3 Review Output Results of the assessment and conclusions of management reviews include the following output: • Effectiveness of corrective and/or preventive actions 17 . returns.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. safety. • • • • • • • • PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. which includes: o o o o o o quality system audits internal quality audits customer satisfaction surveys and other feedback regarding customer satisfaction customer complaints suppliers performance product and service quality and nonconformities customer o direct and indirect costs and benefits of the quality system (relation cost – benefit) o Cost of poor quality – scrap. warranty repairs. environment the impact or potential impact of changes that could affect the Quality Management System opportunities for improvement resulting from additions or changes 5. their impact on quality. etc. including those specified in the business plan achievement of departmental quality objectives effectiveness of continual improvement activities of products.6.
6. • The suitability and effectiveness of the Quality Management System improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and its processes improvement of product with focus on customer requirements availability of human and material resources suitability of the corporate Quality Policy frequency of Management Reviews required corrective and or preventive actions regarding items reviewed • • • • • • Results of management reviews shall be recorded and address as appropriate: o Improvements in the QMS and its processes o Improvements in project related to SATORP requirements o Resource needs Action items should be followed up on at subsequent management reviews to ensure closure.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. 6. A copy of the results of this Management Review shall be forwarded to DPL within two weeks after the management review meeting. Resource Management 6.1 General 18 . PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const.1 Provision of Resources The Project Manager is responsible to assess organizational and project needs including oversight functions and develop resource requirements in order to assure resources necessary to implement and improve the processes of the QMS and address DPL satisfaction issues are provided in a timely manner. Co.2.2 Human Resources 6.
2. MCCL will provide training as deemed appropriate to satisfy competency needs or utilize external training sources. MCCL planned staffing levels shall comply with the SATORP approved quality plan. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. MCCL shall provide on a monthly basis a listing of approved personnel forecast to be mobilized in the next 60 days as well as list of personnel to be demobilized in the next sixty days.2 Competence. All procedures and personnel qualifications for special processes shall be submitted 30 days prior to the start of work. QA Manager maintains the latest issue of position descriptions. Personnel lacking required competencies shall receive training such as formal. informal. training. and experience. Reduction from required level of quality personnel specified in Schedule Q shall require SATORP written approval. Resumes of all quality personnel including sub-contractor quality personnel shall be submitted to SATORP through DPL for review and approval at least two weeks prior to the start of the work. Co.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. All personnel assigned to this project shall meet the minimum qualification and experience levels specified in Schedule Q. rework and nonconformities. • • MCCL shall evaluate the effectiveness of the training through periodic internal audits. Anticipated changes in personnel due to vacation. The QA Manager is responsible to review the contract to determine any customer requirement for competency level of personnel assigned to the project and ensure that assignment of personnel including subcontractors meet the requirements. All other changes such as for illness and emergency leaves will be advised as soon as possible. and Training • The MCCL has developed position descriptions for those personnel performing activities affecting quality that identify competency requirements. The Q/A Manager is responsible to identify training needs and assure training is performed. Awareness. omissions. or on-the-job. skills. It can be achieved by the following practices • Quality Awareness Presentations • Project Kick off Meetings • Project Position Description • Project Organization Chart • News Letters • Toolbox Meetings 19 . 6. The MCCL shall assign personnel to the project in accordance with Schedule Q that is competent on the basis of applicable education. temporary assignments or resignations shall be advised to DPL/SATORP at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled absence. review and analysis of employee generated errors. • MCCL employees and sub-contractors shall be made aware of the project quality requirements and how their work activities contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
planned inspections. Project Execution 7. and facilities shall be established for this project. Records include: • Inspection reports and certificates • Disposition reports • Internal quality audit results and closures • Records of management reviews Project acceptance by DPL shall be documented by Mechanical Completion Certificate(s) (MCC). A proper site office shall be established along with a DPL PMT office equipped with all the necessary fixtures and equipments considering the safety and quality requirements of SATORP.) are identified in the Schedule Q.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. The Group Commercial Manager will evaluate these requirements and determine any additional requirements including regulatory and legal ones. Records attesting to conformity of process and resulting Work shall be maintained by Manager Quality Assurance. The MCCL is committed to provide a very congenial and safe working environment at the project site for its employees. (Reference paragraph 4. resources.2 Customers Related Processes 7. which may not have been identified by the DPL. The documentation.2. • MCCL shall maintain records of education. 7. Co. 6. Verification and validation are incorporated into the planning process by considering the acceptance testing. and 6 of this quality plan). Commercial Manager is responsible to ensure appropriate record including records of training activities and subject matter of the training are maintained.3 Infrastructure The MCCL provides a work environment suitable for it to achieve its business objective and satisfy project requirements. approvals. 7. and need to be implemented to support the delivery of the Work. • Performance Evaluation PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. Planning of Project Execution: The quality objectives for the (procurement. and experience for personnel effecting quality.1 Determining Project Requirements The MCCL will review the contract agreement to determine DPL/SATORP requirements.1. training skills. 20 . construction activities. Acceptance criteria for the work will be developed where appropriate. etc. The workstations shall also be provided for the MCCL site office.3.4 Work Environment This section is addressed in the Loss Prevention Manual. 6.
7. The contract shall be reviewed by Director Projects to ensure any agreed-to changes have been incorporated. inspection.4. Evaluation of subcontractor and supplier performance shall take place on a quarterly basis. and that we have the capability of performing the work. The Technical Manager shall ensure that the requirements are understood.3 Design and Development The design responsibilities lie with DPL. 7.2 Reviewing Project Requirements The MCCL has assigned the responsibility to review the contract to the Technical Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for evaluation of DPL feedback/complaints and responding to them.2 Purchase Information 21 . Records of subcontractor and supplier performance shall be maintained by Supervisor Procurement Quality Control. This can be achieved through weekly progress meetings and written correspondence. The Supervisor Procurement Quality Control is responsible to follow up on identified areas of poor performance. Co. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. or construction/ precommissioning activities.3 Customer Communication The Project Manager is responsible to establish and maintain communication with the DPL representative regarding procurement. Where subcontractors and suppliers are engaged to work on this project. 7. 7.4.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Evaluation criteria are defined.2.2. Purchasing 7. Except as provided in Schedule Q. evidence of qualification of subcontractors and suppliers shall be provided to DPL/SATORP. Physical surveys.1 Purchasing Process The Manager Quality Assurance is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of purchasing functions and activities and will be assisted by the Material department of MCCL. when needed shall be performed by a qualified auditor and supported by a technical specialist for the equipment under consideration. Subcontractors and suppliers with a record of poor performance shall be excluded from future consideration. The review shall be documented and records maintained.4. 7. their capability to perform the assigned scope of work is evaluated by the Manager Quality Assurance in accordance with Schedule Q.
and Quality Management System requirements. 7. requirements for qualification of personnel. PMI) shall be reviewed by Manager Quality Control and submitted to DPL as required.e. • Manufacturer/supplier capabilities to supply items that meet technical requirement in a timely manner shall be evaluated. 3. welding. The data describe and identify clearly the product to be ordered. Rejected material shall not be allowed to ship. • The manufacturer/supplier quality program in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 shall be verified by Manager Quality Assurance. Production and Service Provision 22 . as applicable. equipment.3. As appropriate. • Equipment/material delivered for use on the project shall be inspected by QC Inspector at the supplier/sub-supplier facilities in accordance with JERER 1972. Once fabrications starts. refractory installation. progress shall be reported on a weekly inspection/fabrication status report to DPL. • Records of supplier inspections shall be prepared following each inspection or weekly for resident inspectors and submitted to DPL per Schedule Q. statutory and regulatory requirements. The adequacy of specified purchase requirements is ensured prior to submission to the supplier.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. requirements for the SATORP approval of product. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. applicable procedures. NDT.5. • Detailed Inspection and Test Plans for all equipment and material with Inspection Levels 2. standards or other documents are referenced. work preformed by the suppliers and subsuppliers shall be reviewed for conformance to contract requirement and accepted by Manager Quality Assurance and documented. and processes. He is responsible to ensure that the equipment and materials ordered for this project under this contract meet contract requirements and are delivered on time. purchase orders with Subcontractors and suppliers will define service or product requirements. Verification of Purchased Products In accordance with JER Form SA-175. When no Form JER-175 exists. All requisitions shall be reviewed by Manager Quality Assurance for technical and quality requirements prior to submitting to DPL for review. processes and equipment. 7. The following steps shall be taken to ensure that the suppliers are capable of providing appropriate items: • Supplier suborders shall be reviewed for conformance to the original purchase order requirement and document. Non-conforming material shall be returned to originator or marked in a manner that shall prevent its use. procedures.4. Co. material shall be inspected upon receipt at site. Quality Management system requirements. and personnel qualifications in sufficient detail to ensure the work performed meets the purchase order requirements. heat treatment.. In accordance with Schedule “G” of the Contract. • Applicable supplier process control procedures (i. • Inspection Disposition Reports shall be prepared within two weeks following release to ship material and submitted to DPL. or 4 per “JERER-1972” shall be prepared by Suppliers and submitted to SATORP with the Inspection Assignment Package three weeks prior to start of fabrication.
• Methods are employed to monitor resource expenditure against expected results. These activities are reflected in the detailed Inspection and Test Plans along with the quality procedures and shall be submitted to DPL/SATORP for approval prior to the start of the subject activity.2. • Where required. licensed or certified personnel are assigned to the project to perform activities requiring such license or certification. • The work environment is safe and conforms to health and safety requirements in the contract. • Codes. standards and other references. • A program to monitor the effectiveness of these process controls is in place and implemented. and acceptance are established.1 Control of Production and Service Provision The MCCL has established the following controls applicable to construction and construction management activities. and/or installation instructions are available to the workforce. Co. work instructions. • Activities are planned.5.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. including portions of the contract are available to the workforce.5. 7. equipment. these processes include • Welding • Heat Treatment • Nondestructive testing (NDT) • Structural concrete placement • Concrete and Asphalt Mix Design • Coating • Bolt tensioning • Pipe work The MCCL assures these processes can achieve planned results through • • • • Process qualification Equipment and personnel qualification Defined methods and procedures Records shall be maintained and revalidation performed as necessary. trained personnel) are available to perform the work. Validation of Processes for Production and Service The validation of the design is the constructed project that satisfies the SATORP requirements. The validation of certain construction processes can only be ascertained when load is applied or operation is initiated. 7. 23 . • Standards of workmanship are implemented. • Criteria for release. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. • Activities are scheduled. • Adequate resources (tools. • Acceptance criteria are defined. • Procedures. For the project. approval.
maintain. control. SATORP Property There is no data. 7. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. material and equipment provided by SATORP for this project. Identification and Traceability The MCCL shall develop and maintain a system to identify. storage and preservation requirements are included in the subcontract documents/purchase orders. 7. For this contract. frequency of calibration. Nonconforming material shall be identified or removed to prevent inadvertent use. Equipment suppliers shall be requested to provide storage and preservation procedures for purchased equipment. The Quality Assurance Manager shall check that special handling. other applicable standards.3. design. Calibration frequency shall be based on the most stringent of SATORP standards.4. the following shall be included: • • • Tagging Placement of Non conforming material at a separate place Information regarding such material to the workforce at the project site. Where necessary the NonConformance Report shall be issued by the Quality Assurance Manager.6.5.5. Applicable construction process procedures identified in Schedule Q. shall be submitted for SATORP review at least 30 days prior to start of the construction activity. deterioration or loss. storage and preservation techniques required ensuring that these activities do not contribute to the misuse or deterioration of components and materials. 7. handling and preservation is controlled to present misuse. and calibrate measurement and monitoring devices used to assure conformity of work as required by the contract. storage and preservation requirements are included in the subcontract documents/purchase orders. or 24 . and evidence calibration took place. Co. Preservation of Material and Equipment MCCL shall plan and implement a system on this project to ensure that material storage. The Quality Assurance Manager shall ensure that special handling. as may be required by the contract (Reference paragraph 4.3. The Supervisors shall be responsible for monitoring the routine handling. • Listing of such equipment and instruments. The Procurement supervisor is responsible for this activity.5.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. 7. MCCL shall develop and maintain a system to identify construction materials and equipment to the extent required by the contract or applicable codes and standards. of this quality plan). The program shall contain the following elements: • Identification of what equipment needs to be monitored and measured. or report documents so they remain traceable to their originator and contain customer identification. and implement a written program to identify. Control of Monitoring and Measuring Devices MCCL shall establish.4.5. • Identification of equipment and instruments that require calibration to maintain capability. damage.
calibrated and maintained. • Kept in a secure and restricted location to prevent misuse and improper adjustments that could invalidate calibration settings. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. If no standards apply. Records to demonstrate calibration and verification. maintenance and storage • 25 . the following shall apply: • • • • • • Availability and use of calibration instructions. codes. measuring equipment is • Calibrated and/or checked in defined intervals or prior to use. Unless equipment calibration is performed by the manufacturer or a SATORP approved agency.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. the basis applied for the calibration is documented. where no recognized standard is used. or national standards for calibration. and according to a recognized standard. protected from damage and deterioration during handling. It is the responsibility of the applicable department to ensure that monitoring and measuring processes are capable for their intended purpose and are performed in a manner that is consistent with requirements. Co. adjusted and re-adjusted as necessary to ensure required accuracy • • Identified with a unique identification number and the current calibration status. A program of corrective actions to repair or replace items that do not meet acceptance criteria. if defective equipment and instruments were used to inspect or test the work. To ensure accurate and reliable monitoring and inspection results at this project. To ensure valid results. manufacturer recommendations. A program of corrective actions for previously accepted work. Confirmation that computer software used as a basis of product acceptance is acceptable for the intended application. manufacturers’ instructions. process traveler and/or inspection reports. Confirm prior to use and as necessary thereafter. The type of monitoring and measuring equipment/device/software to be used and the required accuracy of these monitoring and measurement activities are defined during quality planning and specified in the specifications plan. A program to ensure measuring and monitoring devices are protected from damage deterioration and unauthorized alterations of settings. the Quality personals ensure that monitoring and measuring equipment and devices are controlled. the calibration cycle shall not exceed six months.
8. previous measuring results are reviewed regarding their validity. The Management Representative monitors the effectiveness of these corrective or preventive actions. the Management Representative develops and distributes quarterly statistics. Internal Audit The MCCL has established. and improvement activities 8. customers’ business disruptions. Measurement. the conformity of the Quality Management System and its continual improvement. Survey results. customer returns of nonconforming product and delivery performance are analyzed and evaluated.2. if required. Corrective action on the measuring device or product affected is taken. 8. Records of these verifications are maintained. Customer Satisfaction Periodic customer satisfaction surveys are conducted by management to verify if customer satisfaction has been achieved. Analysis & Improvement 8. The internal quality program has the following attributes: 26 .1 General In order to demonstrate the conformity of product. In the event that monitoring and measuring devices are found out of calibration. which include customer complaints and feedback. The focus of their analysis is on the following: • • • • • • Customer satisfaction surveys Internal audits In-process reviews/inspections/tests Control of nonconformities Data analysis Corrective.3.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. including recall of nonconforming product. Prior to the use of computer software for monitoring and measuring activities. it is verified and confirmed that the software produces defined results. Co. Particularly on this project the MCCL will get the feedback regarding DPL satisfaction through weekly meetings. and implement an internal quality audit program to verify that quality activities and related results comply with planned contractual arrangements and to determine the effectiveness of the quality program and associated procedures. and will maintain. preventive. These statistics are analyzed by Department Heads and corrective and preventive action for the continual improvement of the Quality Management System is taken as appropriate. management takes corrective or preventive action. As required. correspondence and inspection results. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const.
To verify process capability and provide additional input for process control. • Reports of internal audit results shall be generated and issued to affected departments. Results are documented and include instructions for production processes. • Personnel conducting internal audits are capable of objectivity and impartiality in conducting audits. and distributed in accordance with written procedures. Internal procedures govern these activities • Internal audits shall be scheduled based on requirements in Schedule Q. the processes of the Quality Management System are analyzed by the Management Representative and responsible Department Heads regarding their effectiveness. and implement a program to control the development.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Records of internal audits are maintained. 27 . review. • The activities of subcontractors working under this quality management system will be included in the audit program. Company management and DPL shall receive copies of report within two weeks of audit completion. and release of designs that are in conformance with SATORP requirements. Monitoring and Measurement of Processes During Quality Management System Planning. • Corrective action shall be monitored and brought to a close. and based on statistics of operational performance and the achievement of quality objectives. verification and maintenance as well as objectives for production process capability. • Follow-up internal audits shall be conducted as appropriate. The program shall be controlled by written procedures. reliability. The Management Representative ensures that audit results are part of Management Review. management is informed of the results of audits and follow-up audits and takes additional corrective action. the quality planning team arranges for the monitoring of construction processes. 8. corrective action is implemented to achieve planned results and product conformity. authenticated. Internal audits are planned and scheduled in such a way that all applicable clauses of ISO and other additional quality system requirements are audited regarding compliance with this implemented Quality Management System and ISO. • The schedule shall be transmitted to the DPL Representative within 30 days of the effective date of the contract. or checklists as appropriate. to correct nonconformities or to improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the processes of the Quality Management System. As required. and the results reported to Company management and DPL. Monitoring and Measurement of Production Processes MCCL shall establish. • PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. maintainability and availability.4. Following the established documented Internal Quality Audits. instructions.5. maintain. the Manager Quality Assurance is responsible for internal audits. to ensure implementation of corrective action. They will not audit their own area. Co. As appropriate. 8. Results shall be recorded.
these reaction plans include containment of produced parts or products and 100% inspection. All Project Staff employed by MCCL shall be responsible for the identification of items. It is the responsibility of construction quality control to monitor process capability and to ensure that process capability and performance is according to applicable control plans. Important events that are occurring during construction. Corrective action is taken as per established procedure in order to restore required process capability and product quality. approved by DPL. In case of nonconformity of processes. or equipment identified as not conforming to Project Documents. sampling plans. The purpose of this procedure is to provide a vehicle for the resolution and correction of any items. The Project Manager shall be responsible for assigning the responsibility for action to correct the non-conformance once the corrective action. Effective dates of process changes are documented by Manufacturing. Co. and dated and signed by the test personnel. Documentation shall be a nonconformance report. Manager Quality shall notify DPL by initiating Requests for Inspection (RFI) for all inspection points coded as Witness or Hold. these corrective action plans are reviewed with and approved by the customer. If appropriate. Control of Nonconforming Product MCCL has a program to detect and correct nonconforming conditions in relating to work output of its own staff or others under contract to the MCCL. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. procedures. which can resolve through normal working channels. Activities shall be recorded via inspection and test reports attached to relevant procedures and work instructions and acceptance verified against written acceptance criteria obtained from applicable contract documents or referenced codes and standards. such as down times are recorded. Product ensures that processes are implemented according to control plans and other applicable procedures or documents in order to ensure that process capability and process performance is maintained according to customer part approval process requirements. materials. During construction QC Inspector shall inspect the quality of the construction effort through regular inspections of the work in progress. • The Non-Conforming Control mechanism does not apply to quality related matters. procedures. defined reaction plans are followed. Control plans and process flow diagrams are implemented. including adherence to specified measurement techniques. Any nonconformance discovered by outside sources shall be processed by Manager Quality Assurance. • • 28 . If required. as agreed to in the respective Inspection and Test Plans. 8.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. or equipment not conforming to contract/subcontract documents. the applicable reaction plan is followed. All test results shall be documented on forms appropriate for the tests. acceptance criteria and reaction plans.6. All procurement and construction nonconformities shall be documented in written form by Manager Quality Assurance and tracked to closure. as submitted has been approved. If identified characteristics on the control plan become unstable or noncapable. materials. Results shall be issued as required by the contract.
Co. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. the Quality Assurance Manager shall sign and date the original Non-Conformance Report and a copy shall be forwarded to DPL/. The statistics are analyzed by the Management Representative regarding the effectiveness. Upon receipt of the Non-Conformance Report with an approved resolution. This includes the analysis of DPL/SATORP complaints. The original Non-Conformance Report shall be reviewed by the Quality Assurance Manager and the detailed corrective action report shall be entered to update and close out the Non-Conformance Report Log for that particular NCR. and by Department Heads regarding the performance and suitability of activities and processes under their responsibility. He shall initiate a Non-Conformance Report and shall forward copies of the Non-Conformance Report to DPL within 48 hours of the occurrence. Where a non-conformance has been identified the Project staff member responsible shall inform the Quality Assurance Manager. the Project Manager shall issue instruction to implement the required corrective action. product quality. The non conformance report(NCR) shall be closed by submitting the proper documents regarding the job/work and incorrect job will be rectified by proper procedure or method statements.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd.7. 29 . • • • • Upon completion of the approved corrective action. • In the event of an issuance of an NCR the supervisor in-charge of the area work will take the responsibility for the corrective action. The original Non-Conformance Report shall be returned by Quality Assurance Manager and the details available shall be entered in the log. characteristics and trends of processes and products including opportunities for preventive action. A summary report is issued by the Management Representative. suitability and opportunities for improvement of the processes of the Quality Management System. which will be reviewed and verified by MCCL QA/QC and DPL. • 8. Ratings on supplier performance are issued by Purchasing and/or Quality Assurance. and supplier performance. Analysis and Use of Data The Management Representative issues statistics regarding the performance of the Quality Management System through the analysis and use of data. providing information on DPL/SATORP satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
Analysis results of statistics and actions are reported by the Project Manager to the Management Representative who monitors the progress and results of these actions. monitor results.1 Continual Improvement The planning. to determine customer related trends and correlation for status review. selected Quality Improvement Proposals are referred to the Quality Planning Team for review regarding their feasibility and benefits. Nonconformities and deficiencies are analyzed. coordination and control of activities for continual improvement is the responsibility of the Management Representative and the Quality Team. and an information system for reporting of product information related to usage. Continual improvement activities include – but are not be limited to – the following: • • • • • • Activities of the Quality Team under the responsibility of the Management Representative Actions on results from analysis of data Customer Satisfaction Evaluation of suppliers Achievement of departmental quality objectives Trends of both positive and negative compliance 30 . analyze and make final decisions on Corrective Action Requests and Quality Improvement Proposals. In addition. root causes are determined and required action is taken or recommended as appropriate. and to provide a forum for any quality issue which requires a cross-functional approach. Improvements It is the responsibility of the Management Representative to form and implement a Quality Planning Team for the handling of assigned activities related to the Quality Management System. to make recommendations for preventive actions and quality improvements. 8. trends in quality and operational performance are compared with progress toward objectives and lead to action to support: the development of priorities to resolve customer-related problems. The Management Representative controls and coordinates the implementation of required corrective or preventive actions. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. Purchasing and any other additional members deemed necessary. decision making and longer term planning.8. to coordinate and implement preventive actions and quality improvement projects.8. Engineering. 8. Members should be from Quality Assurance.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. As required and/or decided by management. Co. The purpose of the Quality Planning Team is to review.
recurrence of the nonconformity is prevented.Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. Corrective Action The MCCL has established a corrective action program to eliminate the causes of the nonconformity and prevent its recurrence.8. deficiencies or problems. Co. corrective action is evaluated and defined. It is the responsibility of the Manager Quality Assurance to inform the management of all customer complaints and related corrective actions and he shall also establish and maintain records of corrective actions and their results. During Management Reviews.8. Following the established procedure for corrective action. 8. The process of preventive action includes the following steps: • • identify potential nonconformities. • • • PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. Any employee can suggest a preventive action to the Project Manager by initiating a Preventive Action Report. the effectiveness of continual improvement is reviewed and opportunities for improvement are identified. Preventive Action It is the responsibility of the Manager Quality Assurance to implement and maintain the documented procedure Preventive Action that defines a corporate approach for preventive action to prevent the occurrence of potential nonconformities. It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to implement and maintain the documented procedure Corrective Action that defines a corporate approach for corrective action. and the effectiveness of corrective action taken is reviewed. deficiencies or problems determine the root causes 31 . corrective actions and their results are recorded. 8. Results from internal quality audits Quality improvement proposals corrective actions and preventive actions Periodic review of controlled documents • The objectives of the corporate Quality Policy are taken into consideration for planning of improvement.3. Corrective actions are appropriate to the importance and impact of the addressed nonconformity. Corrective action will be appropriate to the severity of the nonconformity identified.2. nonconformities are identified. root causes are determined.
Co. update all related documents with preventive action taken Project Manager analyzes and evaluates data of statistics and performs periodic reviews of procedures in order to detect deficiencies and problems and to take preventive action as required. PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. END OF DOCUMENT 32 .Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. It is the responsibility of the Manager Quality Assurance to establish and maintain records of preventive actions and their results. • • • • • determine the necessary preventive action implement the action Follow-up on status and results review the effectiveness of preventive action. The Management Representative ensures that relevant information on preventive action is on the agenda of management reviews.
Project Quality Plan FACILITIES (PACKAGE-9) Ltd. BUILDINGS 33 . PORT TANK FARM & LOADING Manarah Al Jubail Const. CIVIL QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR. PROJECT QUALITY CONTROL PLAN PROJECT MANAGER QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTORS. Co.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.