This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Left Vishuddhi creates all kinds of social problems. Right Vishuddhi creates all kinds of political problems. For example, those who have right Vishuddhi are speakers. They have to talk too much. They may create problems with their right Vishuddhi, by talking too much, or by keeping quiet – both ways. The left Vishuddhi people say something sarcastic, horrible, nasty, sly, nonaggressive but screwing type. They might create holes into people you see. They don’t believe in killing directly like that so they want to screw the person up here and there. The relationship between right and left Vishuddhi is very close, as much as two sides of a coin. Right side is extremely aggressive, oppressive, boastful. One party man will stand up and say, ‘I am the one’, the other will say, ‘I am the one’. The relationships between the political parties are ruined, neither can articulate. Left side, the sly people, when it goes down too much ends up in perverted sex life. They go to a friend’s house to stay and run away with the mother, or some sort of nonsense like that. So, on the left side, this kind of a funny relationship, when you do not understand the purity of relationship in social life, that drops down, that creates problems. So, in relationship, right and left Vishuddhi, both of them play a very big part. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p11. (902) Then comes the Sahasrara. You know Sahasrara, what it is. People want to judge Me. They have a right to do it; I mean, I cannot say, ‘No, you cannot judge Me’. You can do whatever you like, I cannot say. You go on judging Me. Now, what is the instrument you have got to judge Me? I have such a camouflage, just a bubble, and such a receding personality. How are you going to judge Me? Is there any way of judging Me? You can never catch Me anywhere! It’s a camouflage. Firstly, I am prideless, I am egoless, I am actionless. Where are you going to catch Me? On the contrary, by all these attributes I create a problem for you, that I am MAHAMAYA. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p11. (903)
You cannot understand a person who does not have pride. Because you call can talk to me very nicely, you can be very sweet, and you can just sit next to Me, and suddenly you come out with a remark which shows you are not conscious to whom you are talking, suddenly something you do, where you are not conscious. Because I go on playing, I am extremely friendly with you, extremely nice to you. Absolutely prideless. You see anybody who has even this much position in life he has a nose like that (up). Mine is bent down all the time! Nothing but humour, and then how are you going to understand My position? You see there is no outward sign. There are no horns; there is nothing that I could be a cinema star. I am too simple, too sweet. There is no way by which you can really feel that I am Great. I am absolutely mundane, ordinary, but extra ordinary of the ordinary, I am. This is a thing which people do not understand. It’s alright for those who are not realised – excused, but you have felt the vibrations and got your realisation through Me. I must be ‘something’ – put your attention like that to understand. Must be Tremendous thing inside this body. It’s so obvious otherwise to you people. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p12. (904) This is to be understood, that so far, Krishna, Christ, Rama – all of them – nobody gave Self-realisation to people en masse. They had other Powers, like Krishna had Samhar Shakti; He could kill anyone like this. I have also these powers within Me, but obviously I am a very simple, mundane type of an Indian lady. And Christ had a Power to get Himself crucified. I too have that, but I am not going to do all that. I have a Power to resurrect also. Why these Powers are not used? One should understand, because now the main attention is to raise the Kundalini – and for that these powers are not required. Give realisation to any number of people. What’s the use of getting crucified? Who is going to raise the Kundalini? I would like to do it. I mean, if I were at that time I would have said, ‘Keep your cross for a while, I will have it later on’ What’s the use, just now to destroy people? Let’s see how many come around, you see. So these Powers are not required. Today the power of raising the Kundalini of thousands and thousands and millions and millions of people is required. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p12. (905)
I am going to be just like you all My Life, in the sense that I am going to get old, as you’re going to. I mean, today, I should be old; I will be and be just like you. I am not going to do anything outside. It’s like a German car, but it is you who have to know the power of the German car. It’s the best type, and once you realise that, that all is deliberately made like that, in the beginning, of course, you cannot even understand it. It goes on; ‘How can it be?’, ‘How can it be She does this? She does that…’ it goes on like that. You do not judge Me, because that’s not the way you will understand. Just realise and recognise that there has to be something tremendous. It was necessary to have someone like that to do this tremendous task. And it was necessary for you to be born, to be with Me to help. I know those who are with Me. They’ll stand by Me throughout. I may judge them a little hear and there, but I know they will come round. You have to stand by Me. Those who want to run away, they’ll run away today or tomorrow. I’ll try; I’ll try to get them round as far as possible. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p12 (906) So we come to ‘collectivity’. To understand that you are the cells in My body and I have awakened you. If you degenerate, My body degenerates. You have all seen that. When you are sick, I am sick. In the sense I emit, liberate, more vibrations, and I feel sick with that, because you can’t take it. When you take vibrations I feel well. But only those who have faith in themselves can understand this – and not those who have superiority complex, or inferiority complex. Complex means, no faith in yourself. You should have faith in yourself – that you are the chosen ones. You are really the people, especially made for this great work. It’s a tremendous thing that you are all born. Once you realise and recognise it, you would not bother about small, small things of life. It’s the quality in you that has to be nurtured and looked after, through collectivity, but collectivity of the Sahaja Yogis. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p13 (907)
This is a new race that is coming up. The others are human beings, you are not, you are not human beings any more, you are Sahaja Yogis. It’s a different race. All over the world this race has to come up. So we have to build up ourselves, in one group, in one understanding. Absolute unison. There should be no secrets, no domination, everything should articulate. Everyone should talk to each other; everyone should know what is happening with the other. You have to be absolutely frank – open – with each other. Absolutely. Tell them your problems. ‘I catch on this, what should I do? How to clear it out?’ Not to feel shy. We have to enjoy ourselves. Also enjoy our weaknesses, so that we clear them out. Laugh it out. That’s the best way to do it. The difference between a human being and a Sahaja Yogi is the same as a human being and a drunk fellow. This is the difference, so what is the use of arguing with them and getting angry, getting into tension. I mean, they are drunk. If you see a drunkard, run with the speed of five hundred miles an hour, that’s My principle, no use arguing with a mad man or a drunkard. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p13 (908) Maybe a mad man may be alright, but a drunkard – till 3 hours he wouldn’t digest his drinks, so that is what is the difference. They are drunk by power, money, this, that, something that is there. And you are filled with the light of God Almighty. That is what the difference is. If you understand the difference you will realise that it’s no use fighting with these people. They are drunk. They are like that. If you talk to them, what can you say? I mean, they don’t understand. Let’s forget it. I will give you some tests and things, by which you will come in contact with them, see them, and get out of it, without any harm being done to you. This is necessary, you have to touch them, go near them, be with them, you are outside. I give such tests to people and that should work out! I know you can. That’s why I give such tests only to people about whom I’m sure that they will come out. This I think we should decide today, that we are all going to live with One Heart, and One Desire, with One Head and One Liver! All of us. Let’s see how it works out. Why waste energy on decision and arguments. You have seen your Mother, no choice about food, just enjoyment, where is the time to argue? It’s Joy pouring in. Let’s enjoy. May God Bless you. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p14 (909A)
See, why is the problem? That you have a will. That anything else does
not have a will. You have the will. And once you try to bring the will in tune with each other, you feel your ego is there, your ego hurts. You don’t want to be. You don’t want to lose that, or think that by doing so you have become sub-normal. No. You are a realised soul, and a realised soul is something so unique that you cannot give a parallel to it. There cannot be a parallel. For example I can say, if there is a wind blowing, then all the trees move in the same way, but human beings, if the wind is blowing … supposing any wind is coming, somebody will go that way, somebody will go that way, because they have a will. But Sahaja Yogis, if the wind is blowing, all of them will put their heads together against the wind and fight it. This is a thing which cannot be given any parallel, because you are going above human beings. So far never such a thing has existed. You are such unique creations that there is … I cannot compare you with anything that was below or, I should say, on this level. The level is different. So when you do everything the same way, you are doing it because you are aware of that Collectivity of the Primordial Being within you. This transition is the point which you should catch. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p14 (909B) How can you give an analogy for something that never existed before? Never. Atula – which cannot be compared. That’s one of the names of the Goddess. So I cannot give you an analogy, but I can make you understand that, if your Spirit is awakened – in everybody is the Spirit, which is a Collective Being – then you do it because your Spirit does it. You don’t care for ego or superego, and all these nonsensical things, which are barriers in the growth of Living Collectivity. Now you have become livingly collective and you are that. It’s a new being that is within you. If you try to do something else, you will not like it, because this time it’s not your ego, it’s your Spirit. As before this, you listened to your ego and were happy with it, now you will be happy if you listen to your Spirit. Because now you have become the Spirit. And when you are the Spirit then you become different. What analogy can I give? Then the responsibility is more also to understand. In that when you say yes, another says yes. Let us go to the right, everybody will say, ‘yes, let us go to the right’. Unless and until there is somebody who knows the job and says, ‘No, no, this is not the way. Right is not the way, let us go left.’ Everyone should know that he know the way. Arguments will fizzle out, because you are in unison. (910) Sri Ganesha’s Birthday Puja Yesterday we had many new people, so I could not talk to you very clearly about Sri Ganesha’s deeper Manifestations. You know that He resides
in us. We have a very great asset within us, that we know about Sri Ganesha and that we can excite His Powers. To manifest Sri Ganesha, we have to do a certain amount of Tapasya (penance). First we have to day, when we sit for meditation, that, ‘I am going to be worthy of your appreciated. Make me humble so that I am appreciated by You and My only desire is to please You.’ Then you sit down, in complete preparedness, meditating over your Mooladhara, putting your attention to it with absolute purity. Now, you have My photograph before you and you tell the photograph, ‘Mother, You are Sri Ganesha. You give me wisdom and discretion.’ So, attention is at the Mooladhara chakra, which is actually below the sacrum bone. You put your right hand towards the photograph and your left hand on Mother earth. Now this will tell you that your mind, or your brain, which is full of confusion, has not discretion, is complicated, which does the same mistakes again and again, which does not understand how to cure the ills of bad feelings, all that can be cured if you put your Right had towards Me, and the Left hand to Mother earth. So in action you do like that. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p15 (911) Now, as He, Ganesha is the essence of everything that has been created, that is material, that has bhava – through him everything has been created. When you develop that, you develop your sense of subtle creativity, and the sense of subtle appreciation of creativity – then you develop your discretion of how to behave with others, in a beautiful manner, so that your ego is controlled. The behaviour should be such that there should be no expression of ego in your behaviour. Your Mother is a good example. I think you know that I know quite a lot of things, but I never show off, nor ever assert that I am so knowledgeable, I live like a very, very ordinary person with you, and I do not in any way assert My personality that gives you a shock. So with your intelligence, or with your other powers – like if you are a moneyed man, or more efficient or anything – you should not try to impress on others, but you must deal with it beautifully. So the beauty comes when you are efficient and you are loving. That is the central point, that is the result, that you are knowledgeable and you are humble. That you know everything about everyone, but you are discreet. Only a complete personality can give that very soothing effect. So the soothing effect comes as a result of beauty. To develop it, you have to meditate on your Mooladhara Chakra.
V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p11
V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p11 (912) Fanaticism and temper go together. There is no love in fanaticism. If you tell them, ‘don’t be a fanatic’, they will start crying. So the fanaticism of Sahaja Yoga is most blinding. It is something like in front of the Temple of God you beg from other people for money. Sahaja Yoga is one thing which should
not lead you to any fanaticism. You have to be Prasanna-chitta, which means you should be a very happy, joyous personality, and not a tense, abrupt person. But this only achieves its maximum result when everything is done in complete innocence. But many people confuse innocence with stupidity, they think to be stupid is to be innocent, and a stupid man gets an ego trip in no time. Innocence is the wisest thing. You cannot befool innocence, that’s the main thing. No one can befool Me, I am very innocent. Innocence is that which does not harm anyone, that does not think that it can solve problems but it leaves everything for God to solve. It is just existence itself – in the Blessings of your Mother, as Ganesha was, just living on the complete Blessings of His Mother. It gives you concentration. So, innocence keeps you in the present. Innocent man is permanently relaxed. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p16 (913) So, to develop your innocence also is a very good idea, to be in the present. To keep yourself in the present is your job, and leave everything to God. Because you don’t know that when you are in the present, you are in contact with the Divine Power, but when you get out of the present, you are not there – you are under your ego or superego. So, for all of you, I may try just to show that I am also playing with you, to prepare you. I am least bothered about anything whatsoever. What is such a disaster you have seen in your life? Tell me. I have seen the last dissolution of the whole Universe. What can I fear more? When you get upset, think of something very serious that has happened to you before, and then you will not be so much worried about nonsensical little things here and there. So miraculous things will happen through your innocence. The more innocent you are, the more Blissful you will be. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p17 (914) So, the innocence plays but it is not involved. It sees the play. Just sees. It enjoys the play. Just enjoys. So today when we are thinking of Sri Ganesha, let us desire that ‘Within us His Great Power of Innocence be enlightened’. And he is, on the other side, the source of Love. The source of emotional security. He’s like a child, a very charming, beautiful child, and people feel extremely …
enchanted. A motherly enchantment, because charming also is a very funny word. Because, in the west, people don’t understand even innocence towards children. So you have to be childlike, not childish. Confusion must not be there. But some people confuse it, they think it should be like a big baby, you see; and that you have to be treated like a big baby all the time, from bottle feeding to nappy changing – in Marathi it is called Motha Bal, and there’s no end to it. So this kind of thing, if it is done to someone, they really will become a stupid fellow in no time. But Ganesha’s enchantment has dignity. He may look like a child, but He is an old man. He is the eldest of all. And despite all these years, He has kept his innocence intact. So sometimes people confuse it with over doting or caring too much – and the innocent person doesn’t like it much. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p17 (915 B) Adoration is to be felt in your Heart. Like it happened to Me, that I was in London for the first time, I’d never know all this, and somebody, who was quite hefty, just came and hugged Me, and I didn’t know what was the word in this language, so I told him in Marathi, ‘Put Me down’. So it is quite funny. I am not used to kissing at all, at all. Anybody kisses Me, I get a fright you know. I can kiss a lady or a little boy, that is alright, that is done, but not every man, I cannot kiss, it’s very funny, isn’t it? So, this kind of adoration is not very wise. Adoration is to be felt in your heart. Like yesterday, one of the gentlemen put his hand so strong on Me that for two minutes I was just trying to put it right. And this shaking hands is a very horrible thing. Sometimes they cannot feel alright until they have taken about a kilo of meat out. And this is how sometimes there are no Maryadas left, even among ourselves. So there should be Maryadas. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p19
(915 A) Men should not be too attached to their daughters, and women should not be too attached to their sons. In the Maryadas, the boundaries of Sahaja Yoga, there has to be very healthy relationship. Friendship but not attachment, which looks funny and absurd. So nothing absurd should be done. Nothing overly funny and absurd. So nothing absurd should be done. Nothing overly should be done, because there will be remorse and unnecessary heart-burning for nothing at all, it is useless.
Now in Sahaja Yoga another very important point I have to tell you today is not so much besides Sri Ganesha’s point, regarding which we always make mistakes. Certainly in India there have been lots of mistakes like that: now I give you one example of Mr X, who is a great Sahaja Yogi in the sense that he is a great organiser, he has done this, he has done that, and we start adoring him. Or we may be jealous, one of two things happen, wither we adore or we are jealous. No, if you adore that person, then you should follow in his footsteps. And if you are jealous then it is more reason to follow his footsteps so you become more like him. I am talking of wisdom now, but instead of that, when you adore, whether you are a boy or a girl, you will jump on him, hug him, kiss him, you will do all kinds of nonsensical things – which is not needed to express that way. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p18 (916 A) Now, feeling jealousy is another thing. I have seen that when people feel jealous they start coming and complaining against this person or that person. I know it is. Jealously is the worst curse we can have, I think. Because then you can’t see anything that is good. Because you see a person is normal, you feel jealous of such a person, then you feel you are jealous, so you have every right to do what you like. You just say, ‘I am jealous of you, because you are so good, so now I can be very bad.’ But now the bad thing is taken as blackmail, you use it for blackmailing others, that, ‘Oh alright, I am a bad man. So? I am a bad man, you are a good man, alright, so what?’ Just like that, to use it as a power. Like yesterday, one madman came, a lunatic, now when this lunatic came, he wanted to sit at the front, and he just started taking advantage of his lunacy. That if he is a lunatic he can behave any way that he likes. Because you are a drunkard you can behave the way you like. Now what is the Wisdom? Where is it lost? It is ridiculous. So one has to be wise. When you are dealing with it, the wisdom is your Glory; by wisdom you will be fair to yourself and fair to others. Wisdom is like an ocean; one cannot describe it in one lecture.
V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p19 (916 B) Just try to enjoy your wisdom. And the greatest wisdom of Sri Ganesha was that He was surrendered to his Mother, that is all, he is not bothered. And when you are surrendered, then you just understand that you give up your ego and your super ego to your Mother to bother about it. And you live with your innocence. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p19
(917) And to understand also in a very gross way, we can say, to have Ganesha Tattwa (principle) developed in you, you must eat things which are emitting Ganesha principle. Like the Chana, like I have found out, the hazelnut. Then you can see that you should use a lot of lemons – is a good idea. All of these give you a good Ganesha Tattva. So all these things should be used, and there are many other things one can see that – which help to develop your Ganesha Tattva. But the highest of all is to control your eyes. Not to see anything that is tempting. So put your eyes to the ground. Just watch your eyes when another sex arrives, how do you look at that person? With greed? With lust? And if you understand that, then you will start clearing your eyes very well. Another thing is, physically, you should try to do one or two exercises to be able to put yourself flat on Mother Earth because that helps. So before doing meditation to Sri Ganesha, you must first do that exercise, to loosen the muscles, so that you should touch the Mother Earth in a more flat way. It will help. May God Bless you. V 5. no 30. Nov 85. p19 (918) Today is a very important day because, long time back, when Christ was just a child, He read from the scriptures and declared to the multitudes that He was the Advent, the incarnation who is the saviour. They believed that a saviour was going to come. He had to live for a very short time so, at a very young age, He had to declare that he was the Advent. Now, it is remarkable to see that before this no incarnation said publicly that they were incarnations. Rama, of course, had forgotten. He made Himself forget and played His Maya upon Himself to become
a complete human being – Maryada Purushottam; and Sri Krishna told only one person, Arjuna, just before he was to start the war. Abraham never said that He was the incarnation of the Primordial Master. Dattatreya Himself never said that He was the incarnation of the Primordial Master, with all these three forces acting through innocence, came on this earth to guide. Moses never said that, though they knew He was great. He had overpowered nature. If at that time they had recognised Christ there would have been no problem, but still human beings had to evolve further. Somebody had to cross the Agnya Chakra in the Virata, to go through that door, that is why Christ came on this Earth. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 (919) It is most surprising that in this tree of life, when the roots give out the shoots, and the shoot gives out the branches, and the branches give out the leaves, and the flowers also blossom out of the same tree – those who know the roots do not want to know the shoot, those who know the shoot do not want to recognise the flowers. This is typical human nature. I never said about Myself because it was felt that human beings have now achieved another dimension of ego, even worse that at the time of Christ. You may blame anything. You can call it industrial revolution, because you were away from nature, whatever you may call it, but human beings have lost all contact with Reality. They were identified with artificiality and to accept such a great Reality is going to be impossible for them. That is why I never said a word about Myself till, of course, some of the saints told about me, some of the possessed people also told about Me, and also people started wondering, that how the most difficult thing, of Kundalini awakening, take place, with that speed, in the presence of Mataji. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p4 (920) But today is the day, I declare that I am the One who has to save the humanity. I declare, I am the One who is Adishakti, who is the Mother of all the Mothers, who is the Primordial Mother, the Shakti, the Purest desire of God, who has incarnated on this Earth to give its meaning to itself; to this creation, to human beings, and I am sure that through My Love and patience, and through My powers, I am going to achieve it.
I was the One who was born again and again, but now I have come in My complete form and with complete Powers. I have come on this Earth, not only for the Salvation of human beings, not only for their emancipation, but for granting them the Kingdom of Heaven, the Joy, the Bliss that your Father wants to bestow upon you. (these words are to be kept within the bounds of Sahaja Yogis only for the time being. Mother announced it in Australia.) Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p 4 (Guru Puja in London 2 Dec 1979) (921) Today is the day of Guru Puja, not My Puja, but your puja as Gurus. I appoint all of you Gurus, and today I will tell you what I have bestowed upon you and what great powers you already have within you. Among you are people who have still not been able to recognise - My announcement will work it out within them, the Recognition. Without recognition you cannot see the play, without play you cannot have confidence, you cannot become a Guru, without becoming a Guru, you cannot help others, and without helping others, you are not in any way going to be happy. So, to break the chain is very easy, but to build the chain, one after another, is what you have to do. This is what you were all wanting to be, so be confident, and joyous and be happy that all My powers will protect you, My Love will nourish you, and My Nature will fill you with Peace and Joy. May God Bless you. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p5 (922) The other day I told about Shambhavo Upaya, and Shakto Upaya, these are two methods of cleansing people. One is by which you cleanse people, but only a few of them, so that their Chitta is completely cleansed, all their five elements are cleaned, then the Kundalini is raised, the people get realisation. That is called Shambhavo Upaya, in which your personality is cleansed out completely. Another is Shakto Upaya, in which there is Shakti which makes your Kundalini rise, and then looks after the cleansing. So, in our Sahaja Yoga, we have used the second Upaya, for there is no time left for
Shambhavo Upaya, that will be impossible to do it. So, in ShaktoUpaya, what normally people do is Shakti-Pat, is to make their power, i.e. Shakti, to fall upon another one, like the reflection or, as we say, the light is falling upon us. So they let their Kundalini’s power fall on the power of others’ Kundalini, and then gradually raise it. Now it was a very difficult thing. They said that only a person who was Veeta Raga, i.e. who has conquered his raga (attachments), the one who has conquered and is completely detached in life, can only make the Kundalini rise. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 (923) So, first of all Diksha has to be given, i.e. the initiation, the initiation that you have already got. The day you came to Me you got the Diksha, you do not realise that, how it happens. Such a lot of things happened to you telescopically, that you do not realise how many things have happened to you. So, first of all you have got the Diksha from the guru, without any introduction. So the Diksha you have got. You have got the Maha Diksha also, (first is Diksha), what is Maha Diksha? The second, Maha Diksha is that – you are given a name Mantra, (only one name is given normally), but this mantra also is to be taken out. I mean these gurus did not know what Chakras you were catching. Just imagine! Like the doctors examining your body they were groping in the dark. As you people know about the Chakras, they did not know what are the Chakras that are catching. So, you can imagine what a Maha, Maha, Maha Diksha you have got now. First is that you have got your Diksha, the day the Kundalini rises is the Diksha. Then you get your realisation. This is out of the question for them. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p7
(924) Now, what have you got? You have got your Realisation, alright, but realisation means that you have complete knowledge as to what mantra is to be made for any Chakra whatsoever, you can coin your own Mantras. Then also you have got the power to: know all the Chakras which are needing help to raise the Kundalini of other people to fix the Kundalini onto the Sahasrara if it is falling down to cleanse the Chakras of other people to fix the Chakras also, by giving it a Bandhan, to protect yourself from all negativity through your Bandhan to direct your Attention to any place, by which you know about anyone who needs your help.
You have the power to feel the problem in the collective also..like, what is wrong with London? (Put your hands like this) Left hear, right heart, right Swadisthan, that way everything, but mainly Left heart, now you have got the language to describe it, you have not hurt anybody. Londoners are going against their spirit. You don’t even say that you should do any forgiveness, just put your hands like this and ask for forgiveness for Londoners, on left Heart, they are forgiven (and drink more and have a worse heart!) Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p7. (925) See the homogenous understanding between us. Though I say your Mr Ego is big, nobody hits me back. At the time of Christ it was impossible to take the name of ego, now you can also see your ego, super ego, your nonsense, everything. You can see even if somebody has the power, (say, is born realised), he does not know a word about how to raise the Kundalini, unless and until he becomes a Sahaja Yogi. So, those born realised, who think no end of themselves, should know they have to become Sahaja Yogis (otherwise they cannot be effective, they cannot be Kriya-vadi, they cannot go into action). So, all these things you have got within yourself, that you have full knowledge about the Deities. I don’t say, ‘Don’t commit sins’. There is a compulsory Bandhan on you, of your Mother. If you drink, you will vomit. If you do anything wrong, your stomach will go out. If you try to avoid Sahaja Yoga, you will have to be there, because, though you are not feeling it, you have felt inside yourself the ‘charm’ of Sahaja Yoga. But there is a group of people still who have been realised and who are not yet there. What is the difference between these two? Very simple, is the Recognition. Those who have not recognised Me will not be Blessed. They will be going round and round. It is necessary to recognise you have to live in the present and you cannot conceptualise Me. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p8
(926) As soon as you recognise Me, immediately your vibrations will start flowing, even a group of people coming from various gurus. I am all generosity; they all get their realisation whatever may be the case. Even a prostitute got realisation and Sahaja Yoga gives a very long rope. You do not lose your vibrations easily, if you get them properly. But what happens? Just after Sahaja Yoga, being the light, you start seeing all your defects within yourself, then you want to deny Sahaja Yoga. Some people start getting the tingling, some people normally feel alright but in my presence they start shaking or going into contortions. As soon as some people see Me, you have seen, they become heated up. They get pain in the stomach, because when you face the light you start facing yourself, and you do not want to face yourself. The main thing is that those who are not steady in Sahaja Yoga are not willing to face themselves, if they would
face themselves, they would correct themselves so fast because there is Light. You do not identify yourself with your defects. You are the doctor, you have the light, and you operate. Also you know how to operate. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p9 (927) If you are going to decide on this point, that ‘I am going to face myself, let me see who I am’, all those defects will run away, but you do not want to face that. Those who get cool breeze they do not think much of it, or they will have to give up their ego which they are identified with all these years. Moreover, they will have to see themselves. They say, ‘No I am not better, I am getting tingling and feeling pins and needles in my body, how can that be? It’s not helping me. Sahaja Yoga is taking me backwards!’ They will start blaming Sahaja Yoga for it instead of seeing to people who have improved. But whom are you blaming? You are blaming something which is going to save you, you are blaming your saviour. It is better to see your own defects and come of it – to be very kind to yourself and get rids of these serpents and scorpions that are hanging around and become Pure. The Light has come. In that light you should start seeing what is the Truth. Then your misidentifications will drop out and your real identification will be established, otherwise it cannot be done. You must learn to face yourself. Never justify. Y.1.v.6. Nov 81 p9
(928) Agnya So, this third eye is to be penetrated through, or we have to enter into the third eye, through Kundalini awakening, but it is such a closed passage, which is the door to the limbic area, which is the Kingdom of God, that, anybody who tries to push their attention through this closed door, either goes to the left or to the right, and this is the beginning of the trouble of the people when they do not understand that whatever is unknown, is not God, is not Divine. So, when they move on the right side they go to supraconscious area and they start seeing hallucinations. Actually, these are not hallucinations, but actual things, because they exist on the right hand side, so they start seeing things of the right-hand side. They may see colours, and the formation of colours, they may also see people who are dead who have been very egotistical. The can see Gandharwas and Kinnaras, because they go to the Gandharwalok, to the right side, and start seeing those things in the unknown awareness of supra consciousness. But that movement is very dangerous because if anybody catches you there, then you get an added personality sitting on your head and you get possessed by ego, and you
become on your own and you actually become malignant. (Hitler is an example; he learned from the Tibetan lamas how to go to supraconscious and made many people ego-centred). V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p4 (929) The lamas knew all the future part, who is going to be the next lama, where will you find him, and people thought this is Divine. To know the future is not Divine, It is an area we should never go to! Because it is an imbalance, we are human beings and we have to be in the present and not the future. Once you go through the present stage then you reach a height from where you can see the past, present and future. When a person ascends in reality, in the present, he goes, at this point, in the superconsciousness, from where he sees the supra conscious right side and also he can see the subconscious left side, but he has no interest. He wants to rise in the present, and this is actually what the Kundalini awakening is. If you are not in control you are a lost case, jumping, flying in the air, extraterrestrial movements, seeing things, all these are very dangerous things. Such a person may become a lunatic. In America they call it parapsychology. You are not supposed to get into these muddles where the spirits capture you and you start behaving in a manner that you cannot explain. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p4
(930) Once, between 6-12 years back, a group of Americans came to see Me, ‘You must teach us how to fly in the air’. I said, ‘Why? Aren’t you flying?’ They said, ‘No, we want that space travel’, I said, ‘Why?’ – ‘Because the Russians are doing experiments in parapsychology and we want to do the same’. I said, ‘They will all get possessed and they will be finished off. I do not want to do the same thing the Russians are doing. If they come to Me I will tell them the same thing. If I tell you that you become slaves of those spirits, and of your own, and you start shaking your body all the time’. ‘No, no, we must learn, Yes we must do it’ – despite that. I said, ‘Who sent you here?’ So they told me the name of a journalist in Bombay. I said, ‘This fellow used to suffer from this trouble. He used to leave his body, go into another world, he suffered so much he was losing complete control of himself, and I cured him. Do does he think I can put the disease in you?’
But they were quite sure they wanted it and I discovered later on they are having para-psychological business in America, which is an extremely dangerous thing. V.3. No.18 Nov
(931) So this Agnya Chakra is the gate, is the door of Heaven, and everyone has to pass through it. Now, on this Chakra resides the great incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. In our Indian Shastras, He is called as Mahavishnu, the son of Radha Ji, and His essences are made of eleven Rudras, means 11 destroying powers. But the governing essence, the main essence, is that of Shri Ganesha, means innocence. So He is the embodiment of innocence. Innocence means complete purity And His body was not made out of Mother Earth in the sense that, He never had a body that was perishable. It is Aumkara. So when He died, He ascended. That is the fact. He ascended. Now, as He is the Son of Radhaji, you can see the relationship between Him and the other Deities very easily. About Mahavishnu it is written in the Devi Bhagvat (but nobody has time to read it). To understand Jesus Christ you must read the Devi Bhagvat, but if you say this to Christians, they would not like to listen to you because for them, Bible is the last word. How can it be? Because Christ’s life is depicted there only for four years. We have to open our eyes to other books, and see for ourselves what is truth. V.3. No.18 Nov
they have to be Rajogunis automatically. So, how they have tried to change it, just to suit their thing at that part. But in the beginning, they could not, because they said, Krishna said that, ‘You kill these people! I have already killed them. Whom are you killing?’ So, just to bring you this, you see Brahminic stamp, they did this.
V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p7
(932) Christ has been described very clearly in Devi Bhagvat, and we can prove it in the Kundalini, that when the Kundalini rises and stops here, at the Agnya, Here you have to say the Lord’s Prayer, otherwise it would not open. You have to take His name – proves it was Christ who was ruling. To awaken Jesus Christ, if you do not awaken Him, it would not open. Or even if you take the name of Mahavishnu, it opens. So Mahavishnu and Jesus Christ are the same. So you must see the proof of it and just because you want to believe that Christ is your own and discard everyone else as heathens, absolutely you are sadly mistaken. In every scripture people have entered from the back door, every scripture. I told you about Gita, what wrong things they have written about the food which is scientifically not true. To say that Tamogunas are the people who eat meat is not true because they eat protein, and
(933) So, the time has come for all of us to understand that all religions are one. They are part and parcel of one life stream, and understand that all incarnations are supporting each other, nourishing each other, and caring for each other, there is complete concord between them. There is no way you will see they will oppose each other, never. So this point is to be proved also, and that can only be proved if you know how to raise the Kundalini. If you are a realised soul and if you can raise the Kundalini, you will be amazed to see that all these Deities are placed on various chakras and they are to be raised. Now sometimes, you see, I am blamed in India, that I am preaching about Christ, so I am spreading Christianity; and if I go to England, they say I am preaching about Krishna, so I am spreading Hinduism. Now, if I have to tell you that Radha ji has created Christ, and if you see Christ, His fingers are like this – try to understand, two fingers like this, One of Krishna and one of Vishnu, and He says The Father. V.3.
No.18 Nov 83 p7 (934) Who is the Father of Christ then? Is Shri Vishnu: Shri Krishna, because in Mahavishnu’s description it is Shri Krishna Himself worshipped His son and said, ‘You will be the Support of the Universe and whosever will worship Me, the fruits of that will go to you.’ And He (Krishna) placed Him (Jesus) even higher than Himself. And you can see that above the Vishuddhi Chakra stands Mahavishnu, and He is the gate through which everybody has to pass. He actually Blessed Him special. See now that you have known that Shri Ganesha stays at Mooladhara Chakra, means the support of the roots, but Christ is placed at the support of the fruit. So the same thing evolves at that point, that you become aware of Christ only when your Agnya Chakra opens. Now, this Agnya Chakra can be opened when the Kundalini goes up and opens it up, but supposing, if you are too much ego oriented, then you have turned it so tight, say, two ropes have turned it so tight that nothing can pass through, or, if you are too much of a superego and a frightened personality and a dominated one, then also it is twisted so badly that Agnya Chakra cannot open up, so, what we have to
do is to give a balance through the Agnya Chakra by moving left to right, or right to left, according to the need, which you will understand in the technique of Sahaja Yoga after realisation. When the balance is established the Agnya Chakra becomes better off, with no twist in it. Then only the Kundalini can push through. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p7 (935) Nobody has to suffer any more now. You have to work out your Kundalini awakening and establish yourself very well in Sahaja Yoga. All your sufferings are going to be taken away. One of the names of the Devi is Papa Vimochini – She removes all your Papas, Sankat Vimochan, we call it. Shri Ganesha, He is the one who removes all the hurdles of life and you, really, when Blessed, you can see that God has so many ways of Blessing the people. It is miraculous, absolutely, it is a miracle. So many people who are in Sahaja Yoga now say that miracle has lost its meaning in Sahaja Yoga. It’s a fact. So one has to understand that God exists. Not only He exists, He acts, He Loves, and that we are supposed to know Him. Whatever you may have done, whatever the mistakes, you have to become One with God, because He is your loving Father. He is the Father who is the Ocean of Love. The only thing you have to do is to ask for it, and when the Kundalini you become One with Him, and He wants to bestow all His Kingdom, all His Powers upon His children, whom He has created. So all these funny ideas about religion: that you have to suffer, that you must do penance, that you should become Brahmacharis, all these absurd ideas should be given up. You have to be absolutely a normal happy person. God had done so much for you; He has created so much for you. But even then, if you want to be miserable, what can He do? V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p10 (936 A) And thus we understand that Agnya Chakra – which is the most important door, through which everybody has to pass, has to be kept properly worshipped and kept clean. If your attention is soiled, then your Agnya Chakra will not be alright. Then you will have hallucinations, you will have wrong ideas and you will think wrong things. So, if you really want to find the meaning of your being, if you really want awakening of the Kundalini, then know, that whatever you have known so far about God, about everything, has to be revised, has to be seen for yourself what it is like. Unless and until you pass through this, you cannot be baptised. The people who talk of Baptism, like John the Baptist, he was really a realised soul; and when he raised the Kundalini and put the water on the head, he really gave them realisation. That is Baptism. Christian means a baptised person, but not any Tom, Dick or Harry can put his hand on your head and say you are realised. On the contrary, William Blake says, ‘The Priest cursed on my head’. It is true. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p10
(936 B) For a realised soul, if you put the hand of a priest (at christening) who is not a realised soul and who is not properly entitled to do it, children may get into problems. We have seen many children who are realised souls, who got into problems, their eyes become squinty, they become funny, their brains went off and we have to cure them. So it is a very dangerous thing to make everyone put their hands on this pulsating fontanel bone area which we call as Taloo Taloo, is the Brahmarandra and is the most important part of a human being, so everybody should be very careful before they touch this. You have to be a realised soul, and you have to know how to do it – means you have to be a Sahaja Yogi. So, for your children, when they are born, you have to be careful. If they are a realised soul, more so, because if they are not realised souls, then their reaction is not so violent, but if they are a realised soul they scream and should and cannot bear it. So one must understand, though it looks like traditional thing, one must see that those things which are harmful to human beings must be given up. The time has come for all of us to give up those things which are not good for our health, which are not good for our Spiritual Being. If you do not accept this, then only thing I can say, as a Mother, that I am concerned about you, but it is much more than this. It is a dangerous time you are in. If the Agnya Chakra is spoilt at the back you are definitely possessed, and can develop blindness with the eyes open. It is common in India. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p11 (937) Put the Agnya Chakra all right. Now, how do you do it in Sahaja Yoga? As you have the photograph you may use it. Put a light before the photograph. Light is the way you cure your Agnya Chakra. Always light, or the sun, because Christ resides in the Sun. So, what you do is to put a light in front. Take another light behind and give an Aarti to your Agnya Chakra at the back. It is resided by Maha Ganapati and Maha Bhairava, so you just give it an Aarti and Agnya Chakra will open. But how do you open this? Very simple thing is that any thought comes to you, you should say, ‘I forgive’. This is the greatest weapon Christ has given us. You just say, ‘I forgive. I forgive. I forgive’, and you can overcome your ego. This is the mantra for this chakra in front, it will open out and you will find your ego will go away. Forgiveness is one of the biggest weapons human beings have got. They are stupid and say it is difficult. When you say, ‘I forgive’, do you do something? Nothing! On the contrary, when you do not forgive, then what is happening? The person whom you do not forgive is actually torturing you, while you are not torturing that person. So this is the mantra of the Agnya Chakra in front and, at the back, as I told you, you have to use the light.
V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p12 (938) There is one thing more which happens to our eyes. When the Swadisthana Chakra goes out of order, it is represented here at the back, which is around this back Agnya. So, when you have diabetes or anything like that, people start becoming blind because this Swadisthana Chakra which is around, goes on pressing it, and that is how, that part which is surrounding the centre, oppresses and augments that centre, so that they eyes cannot see. There is no light, there is darkness and people have eyes open. You have seen many diabetic people get this blindness. So, first of all, cure your diabetes through curing your Swadisthana. And also you can use ice around your Swadisthana at the back. But, first of all, if you improve your Swadisthana, you will feel very much better. So the treatment of the front side is with light. And the treatment of the back is with the Water. Because, if it is the Swadisthana you have to use the water, but if it is just the possession (without diabetes) then you have to just use the light, that is how we can cure our Agnya Chakra. Even Christ said, ‘I am the Light, I am the Path’, because he is Aumkara. He is the Path and He is the Door. He is the Gate – and everybody will have to pass through His Gate. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 (939) Today is the great day of Holiness. Let us celebrate the birth of Christ in our Agnya Chakra, and let us sing praise of it, so that He, in His pure essence, in His Holy body, He should be there; not Christianity and neither Freudian nonsense. Christianity is equally as bad as Freudian, there is no difference at all. Whether you kill the child with the mountains falling on him, or with a horrible, stinking, dirty-smelling breeze blowing on home, it is just the same, so please get rid of both ideas absolutely, and in purity you respect Him, Absolute Purity. Some stupid people ask me, ‘If He is Purity, then how can we make Him impure?’ What! I mean if you do not respect Him, why will He be there? He will disappear. He likes Purity, He will disappear from there, it is not good for you. So, better create a cradle, a beautiful cradle, of Love, of Honesty, as His Mother prepared for Him. With all the sweetness and kindness and assurance that you will nurture the beauty and auspiciousness of Christ. May God Bless you all.
Be submissive and surrendered to Sahaja Yoga and don’t do anything, just Enjoy. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p19
(940) Easter for Sahaja Yogis all over the world is the most important happening because if it had not happened it would not have been possible to give realisation to people. What is written about Christ in Devi Bhagwat (this book was written about 14,000 years back) he knew, being a seer (just like Blake) what was going to happen when Christ was to come, but He was called as Mahavishnu. He was not Vishnu, he was the Son of Vishnu – and how many Christians understand this about Easter? They don’t. Christian today is nothing but a mental activity which is dead, just nonsense like any other nonsensical foolish, stupid religion which has no meaning. Unless and until you get your realisation, unless and until you feel the vibrations, unless and until you felt his Divine surrounding power, how will you understand? Because that’s the only thing that is Truth, that’s the only thing that is Reality. And unless and until you achieve it how will you know about Christ? How can you fight about Him, use all these incarnations to kill each other? Can you imagine? The things that come to elevate you and make you into higher, living beings are used to kill and bring each other down. Human beings are a mystery I can’t understand. V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p24
(941) The resurrection of Christ has to now be collective resurrection. This is what is Maha Yoga. First of all Sahaja Yogis must decide to be collective because, through Kundalini awakening you cross, no doubt, you cross through. But you enter an area of collectivity and if you do not allow that collectivity to permeate into you, then you come down. Supposing you become a state beyond the elements, the state where you are a collective being. You’re aware that you’re part and parcel of the whole, you’re aware that you have to help your nose and your eyes because you’re part and parcel of the whole. You reach that state where you understand: I am as important as other cells are, and other cells are helped by me, and they have to sustain me. We are One. There should be complete accord. This awareness comes after realisation and if you do not understand that this collective awareness is the only way you can
stay in that area, otherwise you get out. You star having your smaller wells and you just go down into them. The more you start to expand yourself, you rise higher and then you are again with your badhas and whatever it is… You have to live for the whole, be responsible for creating a cell which is going to look after the whole. If I fall down the rest also suffers, I have resurrected to that point, I have to be there, I cannot fall, is not the way I can live.
seeking Sahaja Yoga, which is just seeking Union with God, nothing else. That is the Best calibre.
Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p6
V.3. No.18 Nov 83 p25
(942) Subtlety. It is only possible for people who are of a subtler nature to understand the value of Sahaja Yoga, to hold the values of Sahaja Yoga and to retain it in this fragmented world. Everybody is acting towards ones own destruction. Most of the values are absolutely gross, so, for Sahaja Yoga, we have to have people who are trying to justify their subtleties, such subtle people have always been a little different from the mundane crowd. These people always express themselves in such a manner that their existence itself suggests that they are trying to cement the Whole World, sort of. You can feel that those who can feel that there is an element within us, which makes us laugh at the stupidity of others, who may appear to themselves, very seriously, doing things, but to us it seems as if it’s rather stupid to waste their life. This is the calibre of different people. First, these people with that calibre will be settled in Sahaja Yoga, not the ordinary gross type.
Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p6
(944) The best calibre works hard, it has very concentrated effort and understands Sahaja Yoga very quickly. A person who just wants to be to become can never be deterred by anything in his lifetime. He feels the subtleties of the Unconscious, he has felt his archetype images of these Deities, he has known them. He has these eruptions within him. He identifies and recognises the subtleties and he tallies them with Sahaja Yoga and it gets him like that. Now, these subtleties which I am describing to you, come to you, not through your mental effort of this lifetime, but come to you from the experiences of many lives you have gone through, and as soon as you come near Sahaja Yoga you start sucking the vibrations, that is the calibre. The subtle person is a brave man, and his bravery comes from his built in capacity of these subtleties, he does not succumb to doubts, he just sees it, he fights it. But Sahaja Yoga is such a wonderful thing that even those people who at one time looked very gross, suddenly come out with such beautiful manifestation of subtleties that it is surprising – but that is exceptional.
(943) Because our doors are open to everyone with no charge, all sorts of people come in, not knowing what they want. Out of them some could be the grossest of all when they find something available, come in and go away. Another extremely gross kind thinks that he can make some living out of our work, by having connections with different people, exploit it. So money-mindedness is a very gross thing. Sahaja Yoga does not work out very well with them (thinking of your insurance, your carpet, etc), such people are very difficult. But lower than this, the third type, who come here for material gain, may be physical gain also. A very gross way of looking at Sahaja Yoga is to come for getting cured of their sickness. When they get cured, they disappear. Quite stupid isn’t it? Some have the idea that, maybe with Mother’s Blessings our financial problems will be solved. When they cannot manage to get what they want, they get upset and get out. Now, the Best calibre of the subtlest form is that which is
Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p7 (945) A genius, a prodigy, could be possessed, after some time the talent goes away. A genius has sensitivities which could be thinned out at certain points. Some could be very sensitive to music or art, could be other things which make them something of rare people. But these subtler things which create your personality always indicate, in your being, that there is something of the beyond which is throwing some images within you. Such people are conscious of that, that there are some images throwing these subtle ideas, erupting some new commotion within you, and once you start seeing them, you are compelled to put them down somewhere. Now the fashioning of these subtle ideas is another job, but the beauty of these subtle ideas is that they are Universal in Nature. If they were not, they would not be so appealing to everyone. So there is something universal in these, and that universality, when manifested or fashioned into some expression, then it is absorbed universally. Now it depends on the person how much closer he is to those images, and the Images of his Spirit. If such a person is a realised soul, then the expression is heavenly. The fashioning of his expression is determined by surroundings, atmosphere, traditions in which people have lived. That is the fashioning part of it, but that element, the universal essence, is manifested in a particular fashion.
The more the person is nearer to his Self, even the fashioning is universal in nature. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p7 (946) Now there are two types of fashioning, one that comes from outside, the other from inside. The fashioning that comes from the inside, could be the teaching of the Great Masters, who are realised souls, and your own understanding of the work of these Great Masters. The another style, type, could be what people have been producing, all of them, and you gather out of that and fashion your manifestation accordingly. In the second type of thing, they may be realised, they many not be realised, now, when we go to Sahaja Yoga, even a person who has never been a genius, who had no idea of any special expression in life, can get realisation, and, of the highest type may be much more than a genius because his ego must have bloated out, and he might be a geni-ass instead of a genius! But a Sahaja Yogi when he gets his realisation is a sign, not of his subtleties, but of his Kundalini – in what condition She is. If it is absolutely frozen, that means the person has no desire to have realisation (he is coming to Sahaja Yoga to make some money, burgle my shoes) such a person can be very difficult, but maybe with some people, who have some basic problems also can have their Kundalini completely frozen up. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p8 (947) But people of very ordinary appearances, of very ordinary life, could be very subtle, much more than these geni-asses and geniuses put together because they can feel this Self. Such people do not cheat themselves, or others, no question. Their whole attitude towards Sahaja Yoga is like a person who is dying and gasping for air, they are just struggling to get the Truth. They have no other interest in life but to get to the Truth. But feel your subtleties. Feed them, nourish them. Look after them. You should be proud of your subtleties, that you have these subtler values, while others don’t have, and that itself will be so self-sustaining that you can withhold all these values which you get from your subtleties against the whole world because the world is so fragmented, so cut off, that everybody feels lonely. But that does not by any chance mean that you should be arrogant to others, you should be fighting with others. No. But in darkness, a light shines. The whole is darkness. If the light accepts darkness, then it becomes dark. The light must accept that ‘I am the Light. I am the Path’ and should stand. That does not mean arrogance to others, any showing off to others. But it is the Light, and the Light, by itself, emits. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p9
(948) Kundalini itself makes you subtler, but if you are a stone, what can Kundalini do? Now it is for you to see where you are stone. There should be lots of heart searching; the greatest Stone Age is nowadays! Heart is like a stone, doesn’t move when talking to others, it does not move. It has no ripple in it. There isn’t any joy init. Sitting there to hate everyone. If anyone sees you, ‘Oh baba, he’s coming, go from the other road, oh, that fellow with the stone heart!’ And you feel you are all right, you are a very good person because you are stonehearted. You think you can dominate the whole world, you can give psychological treatment to others, ‘Keep quiet, don’t talk to anyone’, shout at others, do whatever you please, because you have a stone heart. Nothing happens to a stone there. Now this stoneheartedness is the sign that you should not be any more in Sahaja Yoga. You must have a heart as your Mother has, pulsating with Love, with Compassion, with Joy, with Happiness, with Giving. That should be the attitude. Not rationality. Nothing. It is to feel. Feeling for the pains of others. Feeling for their longing and aspirations. Just feel within yourself – is there desire to be the whole? To be the Ocean itself is so fulfilling. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p9 (949) A person who is of a calibre has his standards much higher that he cannot compare himself with others. It’s really true. So if I start comparing Myself with you, what will be My position? I can’t do it you see, but when you know that you are not comparing, you are just giving, question of comparison should not arise at all, it is just feeling. In the same way you feel each other, try to see your calibre, that is the most essential part of Sahaja Yoga. Paul - Question: ‘They always tell me that you are actually God. Well, I can’t see that at all’ Mother: All right. Put your hands towards me. Ask the question. It’s simple, like a computer, work out your computer. Just ask the question – finished. She (Kundalini) is the One who is the desire of God Almighty, and it is only She who incarnates. In the Vedas it is said that She created Her child and the first sound that was created was the Child, and that sound we call as Brahma. Now, what is the difference between God and God’s desire, between sun and sunlight, between moon and moonlight, the word and its meaning? So, God Almighty, Him, who people understand, is just a witness. The day these two things will meet – there won’t be any world left. Till they are separated all those things happen, when they meet and merge into each other, there is nothing left. It just becomes the sound – Brahma – Nothing. We cannot understand these things because there is no parallel – two things that merge together as God and His Power. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p10
(950) Why Sahaja Yogis are few is because there are very few subtle people in this world of that calibre. That is why I am always requesting you do not divert your attention here and there. Settle down, become good Sahaja Yogis. Unless and until you do I cannot move to the second strata, because the first strata has not settled down, worrying about nonsensical things, fighting amongst yourselves, sometimes I feel very unhappy. This is so painful, that you say harsh words to each other. I mean, you are the cream for Me, go and ask any one of the Gurus if they can move Kundalini on their fingers as you do? These powers cannot be given by an ordinary person. I look ordinary, no doubt, I have to, but also you have seen Me in other forms, that’s not important. The important thing is that you should see your own transformation, and how many Powers you are manifesting. You see, you have got it so easily. Why? Because I recognise that subtleties in you. These Gurus recognise Me. They know about Me. They know who I am. They are telling others. There are many of them like that. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p11 (951) First of all, know that you have got these powers within you. Then know that you have got them because I have chosen you. All right, only thing, get rid of your egos, which give you ideas. Sometimes they come like big balloons, so tell yourself, ‘Mr Ego, please get out. These powers I have got because Mother has chosen me, has loved me, has nourished me, and has accepted me as Her child.’ It is a fact. When something fantastic happens we have to believe that there is Divine acting and acting so dynamically! Only thing, do not waste your energies on gross hankerings and wanderings and ramblings. Try to be subtler and subtler. There is nothing that I have to ask for. Now, you think it from God’s point of view, you are to be given realisation, first job. It’s a headache you know. Somebody has to take up the headache of giving realisation. It has been My lot to come. If one of you could take My seat I’d be the happiest person, if you could sit here and do the job for Me. It is very easy, no doubt, but can you do the job? You cannot. Best way is to understand My Love, through that you will understand Me better. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p12
NIH means ‘not.’ The point is that everything you see around you is illusion. You must remember first of all, it is all nothing. If you have to establish Nih you have to tell yourself, whenever a thought comes, say, ‘It is not there’, another thought comes, say, ‘It is not there’. You have to feel this again and again. Then you will understand the meaning of Nih. The illusion that you see is not just the illusion but there is something behind that. However, we have wasted so many years of lives init that we give importance to all that actually does not exist, and in doing that we have made heaps of sins. We have tried to derive pleasure from many things. We have received nothing from whatever we have tried to enjoy. Essentially, it is all nothing. So the outlook should be, it is all nothing, it is all false. Only Brahma is real, the rest is all false. You have to adopt this viewpoint everywhere in life. Then you will know what Sahaja Yoga is. Whatever you do, you should have in mind that you are doing an important work. I have no desire. There is no La Shakti or Nih Shakti or Ma Shakti within Me. There is nothing. I do not even know that I am these Powers. I only witness all the Play. Y2. V.11 Sept 82 p13/20 (953) Advice given at Delhi on 11 March 81 I have told you the other day that these vibrations are nothing but the Brahma-Shakti, the Power of Brahma. The power of Brahma is the power that creates, that desires, that evolves and it gives the living force also. It is the power which is giving us the living force. Now, it is not easy to understand what is a living force and what is a dead force. Living force is very simple to understand. An animal, say a little worm, is a living force. It can turn itself they way it likes, it can save itself from danger. It may be a small, little thing, but because it is living, it can save itself. But something which is dead cannot move by itself. So, the Self part does not remain in it as far as it is concerned. Now we, being a living force, we should try to find out, ‘are we going to be the living force or the dead one?’ Now when we live in the world we start thinking about our comforts, where we live, what we have to do. When we think of all these things, you see, we are thinking about the dead, but when we think about having a place, or a house, or an Ashram from the angle that you will be doing some living work, then you are giving life to that place. The atmosphere should be created from all that is dead to create a living force. Shri Ganesh is the beginning of life, and also the link between life and death. So Ganesh is one who gives the balance, the Vivek, the understanding, to you, by which you know how far to go with things. Y.1.v.3.May 81 p3 (954A) But when we start expanding our dead possessions it is very much bad. Then our attention goes to the dead. That’s how we move into our subconscious,
then over to collective subconscious. Then it moves higher, to the left Nabhi, and at the left Nabhi we start becoming crazy about these dead things, for example, the watch, the time. Time is a dead thing; it is not a living thing. It has nothing to do with living thing. Because living force is infinite, it has not time limit or space limit, you cannot count it, the way it moves, the way it works out. Once we understand that it is a living force, which is spontaneous, which is not bothered about our dead ideas, we come out of the dead. We were first stones, then we became amoeba, then we gradually became human beings so our attention is all the time towards the dead. What should we get? What should we have? What are the needs we have of this body, which is going to die? We do not see the needs of the Spirit. By seeing to the needs of the Spirit you can overcome the left side. You start looking after your Spirit, from which you know you get your Vibrations. If your Spirit is happy, you get your Vibrations, if it is not happy you do not get the Vibrations. Y.1.v.3.May 81 p4 (954 B) As dead is dead, and is Mithya (illusion), same way, future is also Mithya, is also not there. Both the things are just the same, whether you got to the left or right, the subconscious or the supraconscious mind, both the things are just the same. So, not use going to the past, but if you are too much in the past, it is better to think of the future so that you are pushed a little bit to the centre, but it is difficult with you human beings. Now the other problem starts when we start feeling guilty, when the left Vishuddhi catches. Then you start saying, ‘I am very miserable, I am very guilty.’ You start cursing yourself. This is another nonsense. Once you start doing that, then what happens, you again become dead, because living force will never condemn, No, it will never. It goes on progressing itself; it sees which side to move. It is not going to aggress anything, it has the wisdom to be in the Centre, that is how to overcome the left side, watch from the Centre. Ultimately, to escape all this, you start blaming yourself all the time and feeling miserable, ending up with your left side into a very miserable state, that is the culmination of all these attachments to the left side. So, ultimately, you start thinking that you are good for nothing, you are useless, you should have done this or that. You have to overcome it. Y.1.v.3.May 81 p5 (955) Now, at this time to overcome it, you have to count your blessings one by one. You have got your realisation – during thousands of years how many people got realisation? You have got your vibrations. In so many centuries, how many people got them? It is written in Zen system that in eight centuries there were altogether only 26 Kashyaps (realised souls). So, even after Buddha, how many got their realisation? You must think also that there are so
many realised people who talk the same language, who talk the same tongue. You must thank yourself also, that everything can be known to you. But when you start catching on the left, you go in the past and you start saying, ‘Oh God, I am so useless, I am good for nothing. I am so useless that I am still catching.’ As you know, those who catch on the left hand side are always complaining, always grudging type, because of poor things, they suffer. Now to match with that is the other side. So, if I tell you that, you go to the other side also, it is a very dangerous game. For example, we have so many conditionings in our lives. You see, first of all our desires, our desire is to become excellent Sahaja Yogis, Master Gurus, something great, this and that – that there should be so many disciples who touch our feet and we should be called Great Gurus. In Sahaja Yoga it is prohibited! Y.1.v.3.May 81 p5
(956) We may desire to be Great Gurus. In Sahaja Yoga some things are prohibited. That nobody should touch anybody’s feet, and Sahaja Yogi should allow anybody to touch his or her feet, this is one of the great Bandhans for all Sahaja Yogis. No one should touch other’s feet and nobody should ask others to touch his or her feet, whatever may be your quality. Those who touch will lose Vibrations, and those who will get salutations will also catch on the Heart. So, such conditions, ideas, which we have about Sahaja Yoga, should be removed. We are all of us growing together. We are part and parcel of one personality. Nobody is higher or lower. One who thinks like this will go down faster. This is the left side conditioning, where people falter very much. So, such desires must be given up in Sahaja Yoga.
Y.1.v.3.May 81 p6
(957) You must have wider desires in Sahaja Yoga – that all of us must get Realisation, say as many as possible. We should try to improve ourselves as far as we can, and we are nothing – yet we can improve and have so many Blessings. Now, the thoughts can come from the left side also. Like, if you have some Bhoots in your head, they can give you the thought that ‘Oh, you are useless or good for nothing.’ Now, raise your right side and put down the left with your left hand. Now why do we do this? From your right side you get the Grace and put down the left side. Such people who suffer from the left side should try this. One more thing is that when these ideas come to
you, or such thoughts k, that you are good for nothing, etc, it is better to beat yourself with shoes (ie beat your name on the floor). Go and sing the Praise of the Lord and say that, ‘I am happy. I have got everything around me’.
Y.1.v.3.May 81 p6
is what it is. Supposing the dead thing is there, say this is a dead thing, when I throw it, it exactly will fall there. Living thing, if I throw it, will not fall there exactly. So the living force knows how to guide itself. In the same way you will learn how to guide yourself. If you have learnt it, you have mastered Sahaja Yoga.
Y.1.v.3.May 81 p6
(958) Now the second thing is about the right side. On the right side mostly you catch on the Swadisthan. That is because you think. This is another kind of thinking that gives you catch at right Swadisthan. Thinking, whether it comes from the right or the left, will first give problem to your liver. The worst comes when both sides are involved, there are some Bhoots which give you ideas that you are good for nothing, etc, while the other thing is when you start thinking that you are so great. In this, such a wobbling starts coming and the confusion starts setting in. So, one must understand that in Sahaja Yoga you are developing that sharp edge, that central point, from which you do not deviate to the right or the left. This is something so subtle that you are left sided, you are not going to remain left sided, you can become right sided tomorrow. Exactly tomorrow you can come with a right-sided problem. So, you must learn that balancing just like you start learning a bicycle. You might fall on this side or that side. Now, when do you learn cycling? If you ask Me, I will say ‘when you learn!’ I mean, when you cycle down, that’s the point, when you learn. So, In Sahaja Yoga, to balance it, you have to watch yourself carefully. Now, where is it going? To the left? Come right. To the right, come left. Come to the Centre!
(960) No use condemning yourself in any way, or thinking that you are great or small, but watch now where the horse is going. You are sitting on top of the horse, now you are no more the horse. Before realisation you are the horse., wherever it takes you, you go there. It may stand there when it sees grass and eat. Then, the horse wants to kick somebody, it will do so, but now you have come of the horse and you are sitting on the horse as a rider. Now you are the rider and you must know that you are befooled by these things. These desires are all ancient, age-old things within you. See also, the aggression, the karma that you are doing are also ancient. Now, if the Heart is catching, such people can never progress. The Heart is the source of Light. It is the source of Brahma-Shakti. Heart is the seat of Atma. If in the Heart there is no living force, then how can you progress? This development should come to you that, ‘what I do, I should know what I am doing. I should know what is correct. I should know how to correct it.’ I should know, ‘I’ here is the Spirit, and not the Ego. No more the ego exists or the superego exists. It is the Spirit which guides you. Y.1.v.3.May 81 p7 (961 A) Now, from where are the Vibrations coming? How far is it going? And can give the depth of such Chakras? There are many important abstract happenings taking place. Once you get the realisation the Chiranjivas surrender to you. They are watching you, you are their responsibility. All the Deities are awakened in you. If you do anything against the Deities, immediately they will harm you. If a person who has got realisation goes to a place which is not to be seen, or felt, which is not a good place, or to a fake guru, immediately he will feel heated up. If he does not run away and if he still goes on and on he will lose his vibrations and he will become like another ordinary person. Initially it is in a very transitory stage. So, I would say at this point, that the repulsion is not so very great that the man does not accept it because, if you accept it, you become completely realised, if you do not accept it, then there might be a little bodily problem that you might have, harm your own fingers, get a little burning sensation here or there, but if you are not afraid of these bodily sensations, and if you ignore
Y.1.v.3.May 81 p6
(959) Now, come to the Centre, you just separate yourself, you detach yourself all the time, not to criticise yourself or to aggress anyone, or to criticise others, but use this point just to see yourself and guide yourself; guidance is very different from getting lost. Now, that
them, then you start rising higher and higher, and I have already informed you that all the Chiranjivas start guiding you and looking after you. If there is one realised person in the train, there cannot be an accident, nobody will die on that train. Y.1.v.2.March 81 p6
Otherwise, he is a sanctified householder. He does not have temptation for any alcohol or anything like smoking. A Nirvikalpa man is beyond any temptation. Y.1.v.2
March 81 p9
(961 B) What is the essence of Religion? The essence of Religion is to know God, the Almighty. And one can never know the Almighty unless one knows the Spirit, for it is His reflection in man, and only through it can one know Him. When it awakens to assume Its seat in the Sahasrara of the Cosmos one becomes One with Him. It is the goal of all ascent, and without it ascent has no meaning, is sterile and deprived of essence, for we should know we are by His desire created and made to become, and remain One, part and parcel with Him. To deny the Unity of the Creator and His Creation, is an escape of the ego and those possessed by it. It is an escape of the individual and a denial of the Advaita nature of the Creation.
Y.1.v.2 March 81 p6
(962 B) Any religion which does not reveal to man his unity with the Absolute, through the Grace and Glory of the gift of the Atma within him, is not a religion. And any individual who denies the unity of God with His Creation – or its fulfilment, denies the Love, Mercy and Compassion of God, and the Love which is the essence of His Creation. The fulfilment of God’s Love is the incarnation and work of Shri Adi Shakti, Shri Mataji Shri Nirmala Devi, and its fruit, Sahaja Yoga and the Sahaja Yogis. There is nothing else of either meaning or significance – and this is the Nirmala Yoga and Nirmala Vidya of the Universe. All else is mire… Sakshat Shri Sahaja Yoga Pradayini Sakshat Shri Adi Shakti Bhagwati Mataji Shri Nirmala Devi Namo Namah
(962 A) Now, all those Rishis I have talked about and all those people who have talked about Me and whose names I have given you, they are all above Nirvikalpa, but they are very hot tempered. These saints cannot tolerate hypocrisy, but I can and I have to. No Rakshas can go near them, but if anybody goes, they are put into a noose and are hanged on a tree. That’s why I say, ‘Never go near the Babaji’. They are higher people, no doubt, better than you all are, and they know Me very well, and fall at My feet, they are very innocent and simple, like children, to Me. More important is Shri Ganesha, if he gets angry, it is not so easy to control Him. It is easier to control Shri Shiva’s but not Ganesha’s anger. Beware of Him. That is why, during Kundalini awakening, you get burning sensation and you start dancing or jumping, all this is Ganesha’s anger. If you have insulted Him, by any chance, or insulted His Mother, He gets into a tremendous fury. It is true that after Nirvikalpa, the Ganesha becomes really Jagru, such a person is not tempted by woman, except for his won wife where he goes on living like a celebrated husband, because husband and wife are united in a bond of matrimony.
(963A) When you get into the Nirvikalpa state, the Ananda starts settling in you. When you see cities, any beautiful picture or scene, immediately what you find is a great flow of Ananda coming down. This is the Grace that you are just lost into it, like the Ganges flowing over you; you are completely drowned into it. Your conscious becomes Anand. In reality you come to know that till now we have never know there is Sarvavyapi Shakti, but now we are aware of the same. We can feel it coming in our fingers. This is the Reality. There is Chaitanya all around us, which thinks, which understands, organises and Loves us. All this you come to know: the knowledge part of it, then the Anand, which is the Hridaya, starts emitting it. Later on what you get is Vilaya into Anand, at that point complete self-realisation takes place. At that stage you can control the sun, the moon, you can control every element. Beyond that there is God’s Realisation.
Y.1.v.2.March 81 p11
(963B) Beyond that there is God’s realisation. There are three stages to that also, but just now I have told you about this Sat-Chit-Anand state. The God’s Realisation is the stage which Gautama Buddha and Mahavira only had achieved and settled down in our brain. Christ is also here… These two (Buddha and Mahavira) are not incarnations. They are born human beings, they were born to Sita as Lava and Kusha, then they were born as Buddha and Mahavira and Adishakti was their Mother once again. Later on they were born to Fatimabi as Hasan and Husain. They are the two milestones you have got by which you can know to what height a human being can rise. Now today they are like incarnations. There are other styles of personalities, like Chiranjivas, Bhairava, Ganesha, they are all incarnations. Hanumana appear later on as Gabriel the Angel. Bhairavnath came as St. Michael. The names are different but they are the same personalities. Devi has also incarnated. There is no doubt about it. The scientist will not understand this, but a Sahaja Yogi can, because they can immediately feel their Vibrations and can ask questions. You can ask questions about Me also and you will get the Vibrations. For that at least your Deities have to rise and say, ‘yes’, you may or may not get realisation, but the answer you will definitely get. May God Bless you. (963 C) Param Pujaye Shri Mataji Namaste Natta Pranamashcha Guide me, I pray you, Oh Great Adi Shakti, as to where I should grow, what should I become; every glance and particle of attention bestowed on us by you is a great blessing, unquantifiable and inexpressible and I bow to You in gratitude for it. Grant graciously Our Mother to teach me, I pray, my existence, both in this earth and beyond – as you are graciously pleased to do so. With all love, pranamas and devotion, Your disciple and your child. (Rustom) (964) It is a great day for all of us, the seekers, that the last work of the Divine, of opening the last centre in the great primordial being was
done on 5 May 1970. It is the Greatest event of all the Spiritual happenings of the Universe. It was done with great care and great adjustments. It is not in the limits of human understanding how things are worked out in the Heavens. It is your fortune and God’s Love that has worked out this wondrous miracle. Without this happening there could not have been the possibility of giving mass realisation to people. One could have done it for one or two people here and there, but to have given such a mass awakening would not have been possible. In the Sahasrara there are the seats of the seven main chakras. There are 1000 nadis, or as we call it, flames, and they each have 16,000 powers. Every nadi deals with a particular type of person; and with the permutations and combinations of all these nadis human beings are looked after. Y.2.v.10.July 82
Y.1.v.2 March 81 p11
(965) As soon as the Sahasrara was opened the whole atmosphere was filled with tremendous Chaitanya, and there was tremendous Light in the sky, and the whole thing came on this Earth as if a torrential rain, or a waterfall, with such tremendous force as if I was unaware and got stupefied. The happening was so tremendous and so unexpected that I was stunned and got totally silent at the Grandeur. I saw the Primordial Kundalini rising, like a big furnace, and the furnace was very silent, but a burning appearance it had, as if you heat up a metal, and it has many colours. In the same way the Kundalini showed up as a furnace like a tunnel – as you see these plants you have for coal burning, that create electricity; and it stretched like a telescope and came out, one after another, shoot, shoot, shoot, just like that. And the Deities came and sat on Their seats, Golden Seats, and then they lifted the whole of the head like a big dome, and opened it, and then this torrential rain completely drenched Me – I started seeing all that and got lost in the Joy. It was like an artist seeing his own creation, and I felt the Joy of great fulfilment. After coming out of this beautiful experience, I looked around and saw human beings so blinds, and I became absolutely silent, and desired that I should get the cups to fill the nectar, not all stones.
Y.2.v.10.July 82 p4
Sahasrara is the most beautiful part of your being. It is a big lotus with a thousand petals of different colours appearing like inflated flames. It is a thing that has been seen by many people, but to see it pour that torrential rain, was like these flames becoming a fountain, a fountain of colour, a fountain of fragrance, when you think of a flower pouring its colour and its fragrance around. People have written very little about Sahasrara, because whatever they have seen is from outside, and it is not possible for them to see from inside. Even if you reach from inside, and the whole Sahasrara is not opened out, you cannot see its beauty, because, when it is closed, the whole of it, you just pass through an aperture, and get of it. But just imagine a huge, big, thousand petalled lotus, and you are sitting inside on the corona, and looking at all those petals, all very beautifully coloured and fragrant and pulsating with the Bliss of Joy. To remain on that position is the ideal position, but then, after the silence, you re filled with tremendous compassion and love, and you are drawn out to people who haven’t yet known what is having eyes. And then you try to put your attention to the Sahasrara of millions of people, and then you start seeing the problems that exist in the Sahasrara. And even if you desire to open Sahasrara it is a very difficult thing because the channelling of the Divine to human beings has to be done through human beings. The power may be with you, but it has to be channelled through human beings. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p4 (967) Sahasrara is your awareness. When it is enlightened you get into the techniques of the Divine. Now, there are two techniques; 1, the technique of the Divine and 2, the techniques you follow. You cannot act as the Divine, but you can use the Divine power and manoeuvre it. For example, the Divine looks after all the Universal happenings. Every minutest particle is controlled by the Divine. When your Sahasrara opens out, and your Kundalini touches the fontanel bone, a sort of igniting force is ready in your Sahasrara and as soon as the fontanel bone area opens up in the Brahmarandra, the Grace of the Spirit ignites that igniting force and your nadis get enlightened. Not all of them, but quite a lot of them, not all the length, but quite the peripheraries, that’s how you get your enlightenment. So many things happen because of your seven centres being in Sahasrara. With the Light you see their relative positions. I mean, you do not see, but it works in your conscious mind. You conscious mind feels that integration within you. The Rationality that is separated from the Heart, becomes One with the Heart and the attention. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p6
Your attention is very important. Your desires are even more important because it is such an integrated thing, your desires and your attention become one. Whatever is good for the Spirit you desire, and your attention goes to whatever is emitting Spiritual power. Whatever may be the defects in the qualities, they can be corrected through your Sahasrara. First of all you have to put down your ego, because if ego is there it presses the Sahasrara. Also the superego must be reduced because it also presses the Sahasrara and gives pain. So, keep it in its healthy state. Ones priorities have to change. An enlightened Sahasrara does not like books suggesting anti-God activities, it closes back, it does not like any poisonous thought to come in the mind. In the same way, people who are very hot tempered, and all other problems of the ego, if they try to suppress the Sahasrara, also it starts closing. Conditioning from wrong gurus, wrong books, wrong parents, maybe wrong country, wrong livelihood, also do not allow the Sahasrara to grow in its healthy way. It is only the Sahasrara which has to grow, not the Spirit.
Y.2.v.10.July 82 p6
(968 B) The more sensitive the Sahasrara is, the more it receives the Spiritual qualities of the Spirit. Actually the peace is felt in the Sahasrara. The Bliss is also felt in the Sahasrara, because that is the brain, and the brain is the epitome of the nervous system, the central nervous system, or consciousness itself. So, merely by opening the Sahasrara, the work is not done. We have to have more and more channels, who will act as the nadis with their different powers, and who can work it out in a proper, systematic manner. But these people who indulge into wasteful habits after realisation obstruct the flow of the nadis and are really very harmful for the Virata. Such people should really leave Sahaja Yoga and spare us, or should be asked to leave, and we should sever all relations with such people who stand against such a great work of the Divine. The one who wants to develop the Sahasrara should know, he should spend most of the time in the company of other Sahaja Yogis. All the nadis must be kept together and all the centres and all the Deities must be kept intact and integrated. This can be cone by watching yourself and your thoughts.
Y.2.v.10.July 82 p7 (969) Sahaja Yoga is for people who are Spirits; so all other things must drop out. All misidentifications must be dropped out. One can do it through the conscious
mind, as I said, one should really correct oneself because after realisation, whatever you desire becomes part of the Divine desire, whatever you do, becomes part of the Divine action, so one has to remember that with conscious effort we can really find ourselves, and see, if we are really honest about it, that collectivity is the only way to expand the Sahasrara. For that, tolerance is needed, wisdom is needed and the stature of a prophet is needed, which you are, and you should talk like a prophet, actually you have to educate yourself. This is not insincere or acting, because now you are awakened, when you are not awakened, whatever you do like this is artificial. Sahasrara is the controlling guiding and evolving force and so, to keep it absolutely ready for growth and expansion, one has to watch ones own growth. Never justify your wrong doings, if you start justifying you are thinking about that. We have not time to think about it. We have to think of others, have depth like a tree when its roots grow. Come out of your shells, spread your wings, give up small things, live like a huge personality, which has to give support, guidance and help and awakening to thousands. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p7 (970) Through your conscious effort, you can enter the beings of others, and raise their Kundalini. Enlightening the Sahasrara also gives you a new light to see all the Sukshmas, all the subtle happenings in the atmosphere. When you start developing higher and higher, you can see the vibrations as lights around you. You will be amazed how you become master of everything, as if your brain is manifesting what you desire, and this is what Krishna promised, who is actually the Virata, so you become the master of your brain, because the Spirit is the master of the brain. The more you bring your Spirit into your attention, the more the Sahasrara increases its size, its light expands, and you become a more powerful Sahaja Yogi. This is the greatest thing for God Almighty to say, ‘See this has happened’. So, for the time being He may postpone His anger and wrath so he can forgive human beings for their mistakes, their obstinacy and childish pranks. Let the man rise to see the glory and greatness of his Father. Let him also get the power to bear the compassion of God. Let him see the Sahasrara develop to such a dimension that he can execute the workings of the Divine through his conscious mind. The Sahasrara has one Mantra, ‘Nirmala’, keep it clean, pure and immaculate. That is your job. This will definitely mark another step, an accelerated jump into a new dimension of many more human beings. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p8 (971) This is only because I have given you birth. Nobody could have done before this, I tell you, you can cure others, give speeches on Sahaja Yoga, know your
own problems, surroundings, you can cleanse yourself and others. What a jump. So now you should say, ‘Now finished, done! I’m another person’. You must accept that that person that was there is dead, finished, gone. People find it difficult because Sri Ego is there. Believe into yourself. This is the place where you must have faith. That you got realisation through Sahaja Yoga, that it’s a tremendous, all pervading power which is absolutely dynamic, and that you have that power running through you. You are giving realisation and your brother is something special. Faith is not because I’m saying, because it’s blind, but this is what it is when you’ve seen it. You know for definite that this is happening, but still you don’t believe that it is so, then what should I say? It’s opening your eyes much more to what it is and accepting that it is so, and then the faith must grow. At this stage, it is nothing but the power of faith that helps you, is the greatest becoming power, I should say, because when you realise that whatever you have before had no value, this is something so great, so dynamic, so much out of the blue, that you have never known before, and then you get really bewildered, and then you start having Faith. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p10 (972) When Mother does like this (blows on Her hand) to Herself, we all feel it. Then we start feeling it, that we are in Here, and She is in us: that we are aware of our wholesomeness, and She is our wholesomeness, then the faith starts growing. You cannot realise because this is beyond analysis anymore. Only dead things you can realise, living, you cannot. This is beyond living, this is what it is. So you cannot realise it, so you start surrendering. When you start surrendering and the faith comes in, then your awareness rises, higher than this, and these small, small, little, little things, which have become subtler, they start departing from you. This is the third state where your three Gunas you can see, but they do not affect you. So, in the first state you have desire. In the second state, which is a very big thing, you see the desire being fulfilled (but all these subtleties are mixed up within you). In the third state you see them, but they do not affect you. This is the third state when one has to see that they do not affect you. You do see catching, but then you do not call catching, catching, you say, recording. You think you are an instrument, you are just recording. The effect of that becomes very, very small. How wonderful. ‘I’ve found it. I’ve got it’. Isn’t it dynamic? Q ‘Mother, how do we develop faith?’ By absorption, not criticising, not reading, but absorbing it. Nirvichara is the mouth of absorption, where you do not think about it. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p4 (973) So, the third awareness comes in when you start see all this and recording it. Then the fourth state is called as Turia state. In the fourth state you
dominate these three Gunas. You control all the elements. Like learning to drive a car. The third stage comes in when you become the driver, but you are still worried about the man who is sitting behind, that you are doing a mistake, doing wrong. But then the fourth state comes and you become the master, you make others drive. Then comes the fifth stage (no names, they are not so clear cut, they might mingle) when you mature properly, then you jump into the fifth state, which you do not even determine, or say anything, just slips out of your mouth, it works. There you handle the whole situation sitting down here, you know each other’s chakras, not only you master but in that state you can enter into it. Now, for example, I tell you I can enter into your subconscious, your collective subconscious, in your supraconscious, into all the areas you see, like that, if I want to. This is when you have mastered it completely, when you are the master, then you enter into it. When you are the master of this house – you may enter into it. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p13 (974) Then you enter into the seventh state and that is the state where you just are. Your being there is sufficient, just being there, nothing exists, but you for yourself. Now, all these seven states you can reach because I stand beyond that and I have come down to the first state, and I’m trying to pull you up. If you do not drag me down, I can pull you up very far, so only request is don’t drag Me down, that’s how the becoming is going to be. Allow it to grow. Sometimes, in the basic, there are mistakes, so you down into yourself, right down to find out, ‘Oh, this is still there, take it out’. You have to weed out all those things, and that weeding out requires real alertness, but don’t get into self-pity, don’t get into this guilt business. Put a very positive attitude towards yourself, that ‘All right, that’s my car, I have to put it right’. Even if you become master of the car, and the car is useless, what’s the use? Desire is the car, Kundalini is the Desire. If your Kundalini is weak, try to sustain it, try to improve it, try to raise it. Feed it, feed your Kundalini with desire and becoming. Neutralise all other desires with one desire. You have the greatest fortune that you have someone who loves you very much, and who can give you all this, you are extremely fortunate. Make use of it. May God Bless you. But at this stage, you have to develop faith, this is the sap in which you are going to grow, because you have crossed the limits of doubt now, so the Faith is going to work. Y.2.v.10.July 82 p13 & 30 (975) Today we are celebrating the resurrection of Christ. With it we also have to celebrate the resurrection of human beings, of Sahaja Yogis, who have been resurrected as realised souls. With that we have to understand that we enter
into a new awareness. He had to come down, and again to show, to this world, that you are the Eternal Life, that you lead a life that is Spiritual, which never perishes. You have to rise, into that new Realm, which is the Realm of God Almighty, what you call The Kingdom of God. And he said it very clearly to Nicodemus that, ‘You have to be born again’, and when he asked, ‘Am I to enter back into my mother’s womb?’ and He said it so clearly – those who don’t want to see can remain blind – no, that is, whatever is born of the flesh, is the flesh, but whatever is born of the Spirit is the Spirit.’ But whatever is manmade is not the Spirit, this is the clear statement of Christ, which people wanted to avoid, and start their own organisations, and ideas and created a very mythical thing in His name. And now the time has come for it to be blasted, it has been going on and on now for thousands of years, captures so many innocent people and people are into it. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p4 (976) When you are resurrected, and you become realised souls, one has to understand that now your movement is inward, you are moving towards your roots, and not outside. So, whatever was the endeavour before realisation, has to be changed, the direction has to be changed, and that point, mostly, we miss. This is the thing today I am trying to explain to you, that so far, to human mind, entertainment was important, entertaining to the mind, not to the Spirit. Entertainment to the Spirit is absolutely opposite to the entertainment of the mind. Like somebody the other day telephoned to me and said that, ‘Mother there is no excitement in Sahaja Yoga’. The excitement is too much, we are going against that. We are going towards Peace, not towards excitement and this kind of electric shocks we require every time. See, a drunkard is all right in the morning, but evening time he goes off, he needs a shock, some sort of injection in his body. All human enterprises have been like that, they are to excite your body because, if it is the dead you are dealing with, then you have to excite it. But something that is living, that is eternal, you have to Enjoy it and not excite it. So the direction has to be juxtaposition, and that is where many Sahaja Yogis fail to understand. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p5
(977) How do we make our attention move inward instead of going outward? If you start from the time you are born again it is
much easier, because it is a new venture you go into, that is the Peace. Peace of your Spirit, the Joy of your Spirit, which is permanent. You don’t need any excitement from it. It’s Eternal. So, whatever we were doing before realisation, we have not to do. The first and foremost thing is that realisation comes to you effortlessly. So the effort which is built into your body all the time, the energy of effort, ‘I must do this, I must to that, I have to do that’, creates tension, that I have told you already. So, what do we do? We do not try to compete with others; we do not try to fix certain timing, dates, watches. We do not also put our attention into any endeavour which puts into effort. But we relax that attitude of effort (it’s called in Sanskrit as Prayatna Shaithilya) For a Western mind it is very difficult to grasp the subject so try to understand, that doesn’t mean lethargy, doesn’t mean lethargy. So you should never confuse with the dead the Energy of the Living. Now we are trying to transform our energies towards the energy of the Spirit. So, you have to allow the Spirit to take over. Your effort of mind should be reduced, and the Energy of the Spirit should work through you. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p5 (978) Now, how do you allow the Spirit to take over? First is detachment. Detachment. Detachment, start with the thought, let us see the thought. It is called as Vichara Shaithilya (relaxation of the thought). Now a thought is coming into our mind – some thought, ‘Today is Mother’s Puja, let’s go, we have to hurry up. You didn’t get flowers, you must get this and you must get that.’ Second is, ‘No, detach yourself. Witness. Leave it to the Spirit. Watch, you will get it.’ Many of you have noticed this but still this mind, which is quite silly, tries to impress upon you that you have to use the ‘old junky instrument of this mind’ and it asserts ‘better use’. And when you start using that, ego comes up and gets attached to it, and what you lose is your progress – and thus the joy is minimised. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p5 (979)
How do you detach yourself? For a person who is absolutely detached it’s very difficult to explain to you in human words. I cannot get attached, that is the problem, but still I’ll try to say now. Say, I tried something, as human beings do in the beginning, just to see how it works out, because I had to experiment. For example, when I had to, say, attend any puja, I used to ask them, ‘ What is the auspicious time?’, so they would tell me, ‘this is the auspicious time’, then another would telephone to say ‘this is the auspicious time’ So I said, ‘How can there be auspicious times?’ It’s a big problem with human beings. So they said, there are 5 Panchangas in India (means 5 books) to consult the auspicious time. Then why consult? The auspicious time has to be beyond time, but it is bound in the way human beings have made it. Like in India it is, ‘so much, so much’. In UK it is different, then you calculate, you have a watch. To overcome these hurdles, human beings make certain devices. But if you are the Spirit, then the Spirit works out auspiciousness and, when you think like that, how much tension goes out. Supposing you allow the Spirit to work it out, everything will work out, and you will reach at this point when it is most auspicious. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p6 (980) So, how do you accept it? Just by accepting. If you give up your satta, your own domain, you get into the domain of your Spirit. If you give up ego’s domain, or maybe superego’s domain, and try to see how things work out. No, what is the testing point of it? It works out. Allow it to work out. Don’t put your attention, the second part, the tension, and don’t try to say, ‘Why not today, it should have worked out today, we expected it to happen, why not at this moment?’ That’s your ego. Thy Will Be Done, not this thought, not this thought. See how you relax. Just go on refusing accepting any thought so you go into Nirvichara. In that state you feel the Spirit. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p6
(981) Christ has done the greatest work on this, I should say, but we do not understand, because His life was like a micro-thing you see, 3 years … So we have to open it out a little bit, and see what He did. He has given us the
greatest weapon, of Forgiveness. When you forgive a person what do you do? You accept the situation to begin with and, secondly, you forgive what you think has been done wrong to you. But because nothing can be done wrong to your Spirit, you just forgive because you are the Spirit and you have found that when you forgive your tension goes away. So, even to your thoughts you say, alright ‘Forgive this thought’, because thought is not to be punished. Forgive this thought, forgive everything. Not forget, forgive; because then you will even forget that you are the Spirit! But, ‘I forgive all the thoughts that are coming to me’ - just go on saying. This is a Mantra. What is a mantra? Is the power of the Word that expresses the Spirit. So, this is a very important thing that Christ has given us: the weapon of forgiveness. Everybody has that weapon, everyone can use that weapon. You don’t have to put in any effort for it, you don’t have to pay for it, it is just that you have to say, ‘I forgive’. You’ll be amazed, your nerves will soothe down this tension, this pressure of these modern things will be reduced, if you go on saying, ‘I forgive’. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p6 (982) Now, what happens when you forgive someone? That means you do not react. The power to react to somebody’s injuries and insults is finished, you become a powerful person because: nobody can now overpower you; nobody can kill you; nobody can hurt you; nobody can do anything to you! But it is not, again I say, shamelessness. So, if somebody says to you something harsh and something that is wrong, you do not accept it. When I have to shout at people the bhoots run away because they react, and they just run away, but the Spirit shines through. Discretion is the engine of your movement. You have to see, ‘Have I gone against the Spirit?’ Otherwise, if I say something to you, you will say, ‘alright, forgive Mother, forgive Her for saying so.’ No you cannot say that to Me. So then you start thinking, ‘Why Mother said so? What have I done?’ Now think on those lines, so you start moving. It’s a very thin road on which you have to walk. One side is the huge, big Rock of Gibraltar of your ego, and another side is the superego, in between is the small discretion path going, on which you can see both sides. Do not fall into the valleys of extremes. In Sahaja Yoga it’s a very slippery road on which we are walking. V4 No 23
position as the Spirit, and then you move with it. You know, discreetly, how far to go, how far not to go. Now that is one of the things, that you have to become thoughtless by becoming a forgiving person. Most of the thoughts will drop out once you become forgiving, but you cannot forgive some people, like you cannot forgive ‘God’, you cannot forgive ‘Mother’. Certain things you cannot do, so the Maryadas must be seen. Now in these boundaries, if you walk properly, you can go ahead. This is the thing which brings you Vichara Shaithilya, or you can call it, the mind becomes relaxed.
(983) Because you are born as human beings you have to have Vishaya Shaithilya, means, your sense organs always react to things – you are born like that. So, whatever happens, you react. For example, you see a beautiful flower, you react. Some sort of thought rises with it. Now you must practice to see something without allowing any thoughts to rise. Then you start sucking, through your Spirit, the Beauty, the Glory, the Fragrance of a flower. Every flower is poetry, but when you start thinking about it, then it becomes a dead thing, but you just try to Enjoy. Now, you are the people on this Earth to enjoy yourself, not to worry about anything. Just enjoy. But if you are still used to ‘I must do this thing special, I am something special Sahaja Yogi, I am a very highly evolved Sahaja Yogi’, then you are finished. Say, we are all going in a boat, enjoy the boat, also the waves, but somebody says, ‘I am a very special one and tries to jump down’, then you are back in the same position. So one has to have an attitude of looking up to things, try to develop this habit of looking at things without thinking about it. Try to develop your mind on those lines, then you do not react. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p8
(984) Now the excitement business, or all this sensationalisation that is today’s craze, comes from the same – that your sense organs require a kind of sensation because they react.
Sept 84 p7 (982 B) In Sahaja Yoga, as soon as you leave your discretion you fall, this side, that side. High quality Sahaja Yogis take to discretion first. How far to go? Now, for that Mother doesn’t have to say, because you are the Spirit. You, yourself, you are the Spirit. First of all, assume your
While we must have our sense organs which do not react, because they must only react to the Spirit. So, we have to develop a new kind of sense organs, or a new quality of sense organs, who do not react to outside excitement. Now, if you want Sahaja Yoga to be excitement, how can it be? It is just the opposite. So what you have to do is to see that your sense organs, say, for example, your eyes, they see something, then they react; your ears, they hear something, they react; somebody wants to talk and see the reaction. There are expectations, but, because Spirit is active itself, it acts itself, you have seen – vibrations don’t speak, they act. It has the power to act, you need not react. If you can reduce the power of reaction, you rise much higher. This is a thing which one has to know, when now we are celebrating His resurrection, because it is Tapas, it is the penance of Christ. Christ came on this earth for penance. You know in Gayatri mantra, there are 7 things they have said in it, and at the point of Christ it is Tapas, is the penance. So you have to have the so-called penance to achieve the Joy. The penance is to pull back your sense organs inside yourself. No more excitement is needed, your sense organs are themselves the source of excitement in the sense that they neutralise all the excitements. V4 No 23 Sept 84 p8 (985) Yoga is not a dead organisation. It is absolutely a living process; you cannot do anything about it. (Like shaping a little tree in Japan, cat a bit and bend it this way to give it a shape). But, whatever is living, is working out spontaneously within us, with many complicated organisations, which are living themselves, and are aware of what they are doing. For example, your body is much more aware of Me than your Rationality. Say you are a possessed person, you won’t accept that, I won’t say so Myself also, because I don’t want to get every kind of thing which is in stock there. I know human beings, that if you tell them something like that, you could be out for any sort of trouble. So, I don’t tell you, but the body knows Me, and when you come before Me, the whole body shakes, because it is a living body, it knows Me, it is not a dead body. So, whatever is living, is so well looked after, so well organised, and in a living way which we do not understand, because we deal with the dead.
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p4
(986) Suppose I have to start this instrument, then I have to know that there must be a cord somewhere that I have to put to the mains, I always say that Sahaja Yoga is like that, you take out your cord and you put it to the mains. But do you think it is that simple? You believe that? That
you just pull out the Kundalini and put it to the mains? No, it is not. When the sprouting of the Kundalini starts, it passes through the various centres. How will you explain, the Kundalini, which is at the base of your spinal cord, rising upward? Now, if I tell you that this is even more complicated than your digestive system – that the Kundalini, which is an energy, as we call it, and which thinks, understands and loves you, and knows each and every thing about you – in this life, and lives before – if She is so capable, She knows everything, then She is an entity by itself. And if it has to come up to your head, is it easy? It is the most difficult thing. If a bull sits somewhere, impossible to raise it. You try your level best. There are some drastic methods for that in India, you have to burn some red chillies and put the smoke in the nose of the bull, otherwise it won’t rise. So you come across such bulls also. Sometimes it happens like that. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p4 (987) But to make this Kundalini, which thinks, which understands, is the individual Mother of an individual, which has been born with you all the time, who knows all about you, and loves you most, and She is the One who is going to give you the Realisation, your second birth. She is your Mother. This kind of a Kundalini that exists within us, must be the most difficult person to rise, has to be. That is why people say, Kundalini raising is very difficult. So one has to find the methods of how to make the bull rise, because this Kundalini is Absolute Dharma, righteousness, absolute purity, ideal-most personality that you could think of, which does not tolerate any nonsense. She is Nirmala you can call Her. She is Purity personified. She does not accept any nonsense, no compromise, She is within you. See how beautiful you are. She is not afraid of anyone, cannot be enticed, enchanted or tempted by anything. She Loves, but Her love is that pure that nothing is higher for Her than her own love. She cannot reconcile to anything, and She is the One who is to give you your self-realisation. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p4 (988) So far, human beings who desire to raise Kundalini, they have to find out methods of pleasing Her. What makers Her so unhappy? Why doesn’t She rise? They have to find out the means and methods and, as a result of that probe, had brought forth other Yogas which we call as Raj-Yoga, Hatha Yoga, or a third one they call as Kriya Yoga (I think Kriya and Raj is about the same), and Bhakti Yoga and Gyan Yoga and
Karam Yoga. All these are methods human beings want to employ to make the bull rise. When they get frustrated they want to hang themselves in the nearest tree. So that is also another, frustration yoga. Then sadistic yoga, then beating yogas, then beating others yoga, then it goes on like that. Then fanaticism because human beings find it difficult to sit still, they get a challenge, ‘Oh this bull does not rise, I will make it rise’. Such a hotchpotch of endeavour brings forth so many yogas in this world, and everybody is baffled at it, that, how is it that there are so many yogas in this world, this yoga and that yoga and Buddha or Mahabir or Christ, then church yoga? And what is wrong with witchcraft?’ somebody said the other day. Nothing wrong, but the bull will settle down better, it won’t rise then. You have to go to the root of cause to come to effect. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p5
(989) Before 25 years of age, you have to discipline yourself in a way you should understand what is right and what is wrong. Now, those who have done all the wrongs of the world before they are 15 years of age, now, at the age of 25, are trying to learn what is Yama and Niyama. How can you do it? Supposing you have spoilt the car completely, at the most you can ask for insurance, if you have paid for it, but how can you expect the car to come out absolutely new, as if it has come from the factory. A house which is completely mutilated cannot be renovated, isn’t it. So one has to understand that these Yamas and Niyamas are not for us. At least for the western people, in any way. Let us accept it, whatever it is, in experimentation we have committed lots of mistakes, we have done a lot of harm to ourselves, to our body and to our mind because we had nobody to guide us. Alright, we didn’t want to harm ourselves, but my mistake, it happened. It is a very sad affair. The whole atmosphere is sick. The whole place is sick. People do not want exercise or scouts; they want somebody to love them, to cure them, to establish them. There is no word for love in hatha yoga these days because you pay for it. One thing you cannot pay for is your love.
spoiling your instrument for nothing at all. But it happens when the Kundalini rises through the Vishuddhi chakra that, when the dilation of the chakra takes place, it happens that your tongue is pulled inside. It happens that your eyes get dilated. I hope they do not put Atropine to dilate their eyes, to get their Kundalini awakening. So it happens like that, Bandhans take place; the stomach holds the Kundalini with the Bandhans. It closes down the chakras when the Kundalini comes up, it closes down automatically, so that the energy is kept upwards, it is not allowed to fall down. All these things happen within us, as a result of Kundalini awakening but by doing these things you do not awaken the Kundalini. Now do you follow my point? Did you? It is clear now. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p7 (991) Now this Kriya Yoga is also just the same thing. It is described by great saints in India, that those Jalunder Bhandans and all these bandhans take place, means the bondage takes place in the stomach, in the heart, and all these granthis are broken. Yes, it happens in you also when the Kundalini rises. It does not happen because I am quite a big Master, I do everything Myself … I do not leave anything to you. Only this thing you have to do is to freely choose the path of self-realisation. That is the only thing you have to do, to be absolutely free. In all your wisdom you have to accept Sahaja Yoga. If I find you have not chosen it by your freedom, you get out of it fast; you would not be there. You will simply run away. If not, I will see to it that you run away. Y.2.v.8 March 82 9
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p7 (990) Some come to Kriya Yoga, it is taking out the tongue as I said, cutting it out and putting it back here to tickle the Vishuddhi Chakra. I mean, I don’t know sometimes, your rationality also goes out I think. By doing like that do you think you can excite this great power within you, which is discrimination, which understands each and every thing? You cannot be fooled by that. So all these tricks which we have been trying by ourselves, of poking yourself here and there, you are just
(992) So, one has to understand that this is the time of Mahayoga, where all these Antar Yoga, means all these happenings inside, take place automatically. I have something to do with your Kundalini very much and She knows Me very well too, so much so that as soon as She sees Me, She is up there so happy, and the first impact is so great you feel She has got it. She rises with such thumping joy, you get it, but again you go back to your crutches, even you have lost all your troubles and everything is finished. Now, you still want your crutches back because you are identified with them, so you go back
to your crutches and again want to become lame, this is just acting, going on for some time, but if you act for a long period you become lame. Because you have been playing games, you see and now the game is over you have to accept yourself that you are great, and that you have got it now within yourself. It is there, now you are a light. You have to accept that you are a light now. You are not the same as you were before, and you are transformed into this flower. You should have Faith in yourself and confidence in you. … Because you have been identified with people like that with bad experiences you do not want to believe, to accept it, that there can be an experience of that kind, if you understand a little bit, you will settle down nicely. I am here to make you the Master of it, absolutely the complete mastery over all of this. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p9 (993) When Mahayoga comes in, you do not have to worry about anything else. All the Yogas are at your feet. Just raise your hands, Kundalini will rise. Anybody is sick, put your hands like this, there person is going to be alright. It is a fact, you just try. This is Mahayoga, the culmination point of Sahaja Yoga. Once you achieve it you do not have to do anything else. Then you become that, because only everything works for the becoming, and if there is something that just gives you the whole thing, then why should you do it. All things that have happened to you after you have come to Sahaja Yoga I am going to give you a list of those and what they are called in Sanskrit language (not now, later). Thousands of years people have had to work for it, but you have got it just like that. It is a fact. It is difficult to accept that you have got it just like that, without doing any hard big exercises. But just wait and see what you have got. (Of course some people do not get it because there is some problem there, but do not bother, it will work out) but, those who have got it should know that they have got it because of something, and that something you have got to discover. That is what you have to find out for yourself. There is a reason why you have got it like that. (994) So-called Gurus with no authority are distributing mantras to befool you. They will have to pay very heavily. You should have some sort of an authority which you can use, and every mantra which you say will be awakened. You know that after realisation it is such a wonderful thing to see, that even if you are still not out of your possession, still you work it out, still nothing happens to your Kundalini raising system, nothing happens to that; still you can raise the Kundalini. Isn’t it? Still you can give realisation to people. You may be possessed all this time, fighting with the spirit but here, with one hand, you are raising Kundalini automatically. There are lots of spirits which are trying to possess you. You are feeling them with one hand, that side, and with one
hand you are raising the Kundalini. Nothing would go wrong with the person whose Kundalini you are raising, to that purity. Otherwise, to give mantra, and to take mantra, a person has to starve for 7 days. Not to see a man’s face or a woman’s face. All sorts of vidhia are there, then only you can get it. There, some people tell the disciples, wash their hands 108 times every day. All sorts of these neti kriyas and all that has to be done before a mantra is given. It is a big ritual. Why? Because you are so vulnerable. It is like phosphorous, you cannot put it into somebody’s hand, you have to make all arrangements till you can do it safely. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p10 (995) But supposing you become all powerful, then what? Everything becomes a child’s play. Everything becomes so simple. You are raising the Kundalini, you know where are the centres, you can raise it through the centres, you know how to awaken them. That is why it is Maha Yoga. It had to be this way sometime, otherwise how are we going to save this world? How is this creation to be justified? We have to find, God has to find, some method by which all of you who are seeking Him are to blessed, and that He should be manifested so that His work should be completed. So this is Maha Yoga, which encompasses all the Yogas. There is not need now to go to stone ages, to come back to human stage. It is something like that; if I go to India I need not go like Columbus and end up in America. Somebody who knows the way has come to you. Who knows everything, all about it, somebody who has done all this, who knows the tricks of the trade, and also knows you very well, though I am still learning about human beings. It is a great revelation how they behave, very interesting, but unpredictable, you do not know what they will come out with, very interesting. After Sahaja Yoga you will also enjoy very much.
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p11
(996) Easter Here, how people are playing around with Christ’s life. They call themselves Christians and they show no respect to His life at all. He is the becoming He talked about; He didn’t talk about all these nonsensical things. Secondly, we show no respect. There is no awe in our hearts, that He is the One who has created Universe after Universes, and what are we compared to Him? What ego human beings have, like bubbles. Of course, He was made of Brahman itself, the Divine Love Itself, so he could not be killed. Moreover, He had to be born after Krishna, because Krishna has said that this Divine Power of God does not die. It is not killed. Just to prove that, He took this form, this gross form of Christ. He came on this earth, but human beings, they have not eyes to see anything, they know what
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p10
is a diamond or a precious cloth, but they don’t know what a precious thing it was, that He came on this Earth. The ignorance with which people looked at Him, one should be ashamed of oneself, you can’t imagine, if you see from that angle, how people are managing themselves with their ego, and living in complete darkness, and self certifying that they are the people who can judge even God; and hardly they allowed Him to live for three or four years. He did not do any harm whatsoever to anyone. You cannot blame any community for that. Do we also compromise with negative people and we do not mind Christ being crucified? (997) Now, as you know, He, Jesus, created all the Brahmandas. Brahmanda means a Universe. Now, the Universe of the Sun, out of the Universe has come the Earth, Out of that, you have come out, and in your Agnya chakra he created a small Virata, as they call it. He exists within your Agnya chakra. This sacrifice is very, very significant, and thought it is gross, in subtle, it has happened to take the awareness through this centre of Agnya; was done by Christ, by his crucifixion. He came as a gross person, just like a gross human being. His body died, but He did not die because that body was also made of imperishable Divine Vibrations, as you call the radiations or this Brahma. They (vibrations) did not die, and that’s why the body did not die and he resurrected with His body. He had to die to show that the body, though it dies, can be saved. That’s why He had to be crucified. Otherwise He could not have shown you, but His actualising that He died and then resurrected, to show that this does not die, showed you. Krishna has said, ‘It is not to be killed by any weapon, neither burnt by any fires. Nor is it blown by the wind. Nothing can suck it’ That Spirit is He (Christ). When they saw His Being resurrected, they started saying, ‘Oh, He is the One’. Then his disciples believed Him. What ignorance, what darkness. It’s like telling an ant about human civilisation. (998) As this gross happening took place, then in the subtler also, the same happening had to take place. Like when you say Moses crossed the river. This was the happening of the Void being crossed by the Primordial Master. So, in the subtle, whatever is done is expressed in the gross, in this manner, and this is exactly what happened when Christ was crucified. But again you cannot crucify Him. He has become Ekadasha Rudra, as described. The eleven Rudras, as you know very well, these are tall the powers of Shiva, given to Him up till now, till He was born, Krishna had given Him His powers, and that He became Maha Virata, He was even placed above Krishna. But now, when He will come, He will be bestowed with the destructive powers of Shiva, eleven of them. One is sufficient to finish all the Universes – and that’s what is described in the Coming of Christ. You
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p19
cannot crucify Him anymore, and the time has come for us to be prepared to receive Him, because, if you remain unrealised till He comes, you’ll be finished, you’ll be gone, you’ll be destroyed. He has just come to destroy all the nonsensical things. So, this short time should be used for your emancipation and for your development. If you have to really come to resurrection, then you must awaken Christ within yourself. Y.2.v.8 March 82 p20 (999 A) We have to face ourselves; we have to awaken Christ within ourselves. We have to bow to Him in full understanding of how Great He is. On the contrary, we always bend towards people who are pretentious, who make a circus out of Him. This misery of enacting the carrying of the cross drama – why? I can’t bear it. But, I mean, if you have feelings, you can see within yourself, it cannot be a ceremony, a ritual, to be sacrificed and to be resurrected, it’s the actuality, it’s the becoming. It’s not any drama, and people want to see a drama like that and be satisfied. For us Sahaja Yogis, it is important to understand that significance of Christ’s Life, that His body was the Only body made of these radiations. All other bodies were human bodies. All the incarnations, even that of Krishna’s when he came on this Earth, were having human qualities, that Mother Earth existed in the body. Now the Mother Earth exists as a magnetic force, is the only part of the energy of Christ, then it cannot be destroyed. But, as we human beings are, we are very gross and the magnetic force of Mother Earth, we do not know, we do not feel it within ourselves. The day we feel it within us, we’ll give up all these nonsensical movements of extremes, we’ll settle down into our gravity. After realisation you do become subtle enough to feel the magnetic force, and you can ask the Mother Earth to take away your problems, to take away your sins. She’ll work it out, no doubt.
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p21
(999 B) Whilst Christ’s body was made of the magnetic force itself, now when He was resurrected they celebrate the Sunday because, as you have seen, that He has millions and millions of Suns and he is made of sun. He is the essence of the Sun. The sun has got the force of oxygen within it and this oxygen is responsible for creating Brahmandas after Brahmandas. Without the Sun nothing would exists on this Earth. Because He, Jesus, was Sun, actually we can say he resides in Sun, now, when we go to the left, we actually go very much away from Him, to the negative side and our Agnya gets caught up, the back side of it. You go out to your right extremes, then you disown Him, you cross your limits. You cannot go beyond him when you get to the right you cross all sense of decency, decorum and humility. So in both ways you go away from Him. So, on one side he fights the superego, on the other he fights the ego in human beings. That’s why, if you are possessed, you have to take
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p20
the name of Christ, only His name can take you away from your possessions. Lord’s Prayer has got all the essence to take away possessions – but not said by any Tom, Dick or Harry. He is to be connected with the Lord Jesus Christ, then only, if you say it, it has an effect, and such a mantra is an awakened mantra. This mark (red spot on Mother’s forehead) is the sign of His blood; actually, even if you show this colour they will run away.
What he has given you, you can give to others, and make others happy. If you think like that, immediately, both of your sides will be settled and you yourself will be filled with DIVINE VIBRATIONS. Y.1 v3. May-June 81 p7
Y.2.v.8 March 82 p22
(1000) Seeking means not knowing about anything but becoming something. For that Christ crucified himself. He resurrected Himself so that you all could be resurrected, so you have to, today, thank Him for give you the lead of resurrection, and in this lifetime only you are going to be resurrected, and you are going to see with your own eyes, your resurrection, as the disciples saw the resurrection of Christ. This is all being promised and this must happen to all of you. So, we should rejoice and be happy, that the time has come for the resurrection, and such a great event we are facing. We are such a people – give up your petty hankerings, our small visions, our small little lives in which we live like frogs. Expand yourself, and think that today you are facing the drama of mass resurrection, not only that, but you are manoeuvering it. So rejoice and be happy that what Christ did 2000 years back, today we are going to do it! That’s why Easter is a special day for all of us. It really is a very special day, because in our lives, the death has died, and we are resurrected. May God Bless you. April 6 1981, Ashram, London
(1001) Once you are at the top of the hill, you have not worry about the traffic, but you are not yet on top, that’s why you are worried that, ‘I am climbing and falling, climbing and falling’ This is just a myth, just a mental shadow on your mind. This is a fact, that YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF THE HILL. But if you have not asserted, the assertion is not there. The God is the enjoyer. You cannot enjoy. You can only enjoy God, and it is the greatest enjoyment to feel what God has created for you, what a beautiful life He has given you, in human awareness, by which you can know: how much He has loved you, how much He has worked for you, He has brought you to this level.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.