This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
HCG diet is an effective and healthy way to manage your personal health administration, which is a milestone for weight loss. HCG diet was invented by British doctor, Dr. Simeons, who had spent many years on trying to find what cause obesity since 1954. Until now, HCG diet has come through more than half a century and developed more maturely and more illustrious, normally to say, HCG diet is milestone for weight loss. The reason why HCG diet now becomes more and more popular because it has not only been effective but also because people gradually realize some traditional methods don't work so well or at all. To understand why the HCG diet works so well (and why other diet methods nearly always fail) we have to know that there are two different types of stored fat. The first kind of fat--the "good fat"--is distributed throughout the body under the skin and between the internal organs. You don't need to reduce this fat. It's supposed to be there. It has many vital functions, including serving as an energy reserve in case the body doesn't get enough food. The body has a limited amount of "good fat" in reserve. If it gets depleted, you look and feel terrible, and your body will try to replace it by making you feel hungry so you'll eat. The second kind of fat is what we all want to get rid of when it shows up. This is the beer belly, the padding on the butt, the love handles, the thunder thighs, the double chin. This fat, as everyone knows, exists because the body needs a place to store the excess calories it isn't burning. What you may not know is that the body treats these deposits like a safe deposit box; they're in secure storage, not meant to be unlocked and used except as a last resort. Does HCG Diet Really Work? The first thing to keep in mind when trying to lose weight is that there's a lot of factors involved. Genetics, hormones, and even age can all play a part in whether or not that diet plan will work for you. More and more Americans are battling with weight and obesity problems. While there are 58 million Americans are overweight, 40 million are obese and 3 million are morbidly obese. In fact, 8 out of 10 Americans aged 25 years and above are considered overweight. Likwise other diseases associated with being over weight are on the rise, like Type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, breast and colon cancer, and high blood pressure. While many are just looking to "lose a few pounds" It cannot be denied that weight loss has become a major priority for Americans. Aside from looking good, those who strive to lose weight also want healthier bodies. Millions of people are discovering that fast weight
loss is possible with a little help. Although there are numerous diets that have been developed over the years, only a few are effective, easy, and long-lasting. The HCG Diet is one of the most popular diets in the United States. Since 1950, millions have lost weight using the HCG Diet. Since the year 2000, its popularity has increased even more because of the new hcg drops formula. The HCG drops along with the provided instructions, materials, shopping lists, and recipes, can help anyone lose weight fast.
OUR RECOMMENDED HCG DIET SUPPLIERS:
Now this is a big issue, we get lots of repeating questions asking us what HCG Diet brand we recommend? Hmmm...not easy to answer. But we have evaluated some criteria for selecting the best HCG diet plan. We evaluated based on the criteria mentioned below1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Oral drop, no injection push. Affordable. Good customer care. Faster shipping time. BBB certification. Refund policy if not satisfied. Less alcohol used as ingredient. Clear phase based instructions. Free Recipe book and well written user manuals. Hunger subsidizing capabilities.
So here it goesNo. 1 :- HCG Activator Weight Loss HCG Activator is a capsule form product and is classified as a nutritional supplement (under DSHEA). It is currently the only pill form of HCG on the market today!
We have got the best result from this capsule of HCG diet. It has very good hunger suppressing power so your stomach does not growl which usually happen often when you are in HCG diet.
HCG Activator is the only product based on legitimate medical science. In fact, over 47 published clinical studies validate the key ingredients. It is 100% stimulant free, and derived from certified premium grade raw materials (the very purest materials available) which are then processed according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), made in the U.S.A. HCG Activator does not claim to be a "miracle pill" but instead uses a scientific dietary formula and medically researched protocol that is based on Dr. Simeons' diet, proven to reduce obesity, excess weight, and more specifically stubborn bodyfat. Now, you can enjoy the powerful effects of HCG without costly, painful injections with the only natural alternative to HCG medical administration that actually works. This is a free trial offer where you have to pay almost $4 s/h fee. Free Trial PROMO CODE: "HCGNOW" Reduces shipping from $5.95 to $3.97 Click here to visit HCG Activator Official Website
No.2: Power HCG Diet
Power HCG offers you a Risk free trial bottle where you pay $4.95 shipping and handling fee, but if you use COUPON CODE 'hcgpromo1' then your cost will be only $1.95 :) . This can not be better. Usually HCG product will cost you atleast $69 from first month onwards and when you enter phase 2 and phase 3 it becomes costlier upto $150 a bottle. But Power HCG is really very confident and generous for saving money of people who are trying this first time. Approved Content for Power HCG Diet Club Membership - Included w/ Trial Bottle!: - Logins to Diet Club Membership - No Cost - Downloadable Quick Start Guide - Diet Protocol & Recipes - Diet Weight Tracker Tool - Unlimited Phone & Email Support Click here to visit official Power HCG website.
No.3 Recommendation for HCG Diet: HCG Instant Diet HCG Instant Diet also provides you risk free first month trial where you have to pay shipping and handling fee only [if you use COUPON CODE 'hcgs1' then your total cost will be only around $5]. Only $5 to lose upto 30 pounds of bad fat from your body? :) Awesome. But HCG Instant Diet is alcohol based [little bit] so it has some alcoholy taste. So if you have any nerve related disease, epilepsy, breast feeding etc we will advise to avoid it. Otherwise it is very good, worth the money, works exactly advertised. It has details instructions, precautions details, good collection of yummy hcg diet recipes. Their customer care is good, easy to order as well as easy to cancel your order. Click Here to Visit Official HCG Diet Site
Here goes our top 50 HCG Diet Recipe:
1.Minute Cake Chocolate or Lemon
• • • 4 T butter, melted 3 T cream 2 Egg
Beat together well and add: • • • • 1/2 cup almond flour (or ground almonds; same difference) 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 3-4 teaspoons Xylitol (or your SF sweetener of choice)
Mix well. Put in either 6” square baking dish or 4 individual dishes. Nuke it on medium-high for about 3-4 minutes. Microwaves vary, so it might take a couple tries to get the power level and timing right. It looks a little wet in the middle when it’s done, but it dries as it cools. Eat it out of the bowl, or turn it upside down and dollop it with whipped cream. You can bake it in a 350 degree oven for about 25 min and it comes out perfect. Lemon Cake Option: Same as above, but omit the cocoa powder and instead add the juice and zest of 1 lemon. Also add an additional 2-3 T of almond flour to make the batter a bit thicker.
• • • • • • • • 15 Minutes to Prepare and Cook 1 3/4 cup (1 small can) canned pumpkin 2 eggs 1 c. skim milk 2 tsp. cinnamon 1/2 tsp. ginger 1/2 tsp. nutmeg 1 c. Xylitol (begin with 1/2c and add more according to taste)
Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Beat with a wire whisk to mix. Put in microwave uncovered. Cook on high for 8-10 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave, checking pie half way thru. Pie is done when the outside edges start to pull away from the sides just a little, and knife inserted in middle doesn’t quite come out clean. Take out of microwave and cover bowl with a plate for about 5 minutes to finish cooking center. Cut into 6 pieces like you would a pie. Use a spoon to dip up servings. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream. Makes 6 servings.
3. Breakfast Frittata
• • • • • • •
12 eggs beaten 1/2 cup heavy cream 1/2 parmesan cheese about 6 slices of crispy bacon, broken into pieces spinach, blanched and squeezed or sauteed sauteed onion and mushrooms salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350. Cook bacon first. Remove from pan onto paper towel to drain. Saute vegetables together in bacon grease until soft. Take off heat and set aside. Crisp the bacon and put pieces into bottom of the muffin cups. In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients together. Gently pour the mixture over the bacon pieces until 1/3 to 1/2 full. Pop into oven at 350 degrees until tops just start to turn brown. Eat some right away. Let the other cool to room temperature before putting into fridge. Eat a snacks, breakfast, etc. If cooking in a big oven proof skillet (remember never use non-stick pans in high heat ovens!), after adding the egg/cream/cheese mixture, cook on the stove top until the eggs just set then pop into a hot oven. Cook until the top turns a golden brown. Cut into wedges that look like pies. This makes for an excellent brunch item.
4.Coconut Cream Pudding
• • • • • • • • 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 3/4 cup Splenda (i would sub steviva stevia blend or xylitol) 4 oz. cream cheese 1 egg, beaten 1 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 1/2 tsp. almond extract 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
In medium microwave safe bowl, mix 1/4 cup of cream with sweetener, extracts and coconut. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for 15 minutes. In separate small bowl, beat egg with 1/4 cup of cream; set aside. Pour remainder of cream in sauce pan. Add cream cheese and cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Add coconut mixture and heat through. Add beaten egg mixture and stir constantly until thickened. Pour into 4 small ramekins and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy! Makes 4 servings. 6.9 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.
These are a great substitute for bread. Really! They’re based on something called “Revolution Rolls,” but the recipe is changed a bit. • • • 3 eggs separated 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar 3 Tablespoons Miracle Whip
Place egg whites in a bowl with the cream of tartar. With an electric mixer, beat until the whites are stiff, but not dry. In a medium bowl, mix the yolks and the Miracle Whip. Dump the yolk mixture on top of the whites mixture and gently fold together. Drop onto either parchment paper on a cookie sheet, on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam, or into a muffin-top pan. Smooth the tops down so you have a nice hamburger-roll shape. Bake at 300 for 25 – 30 minutes or until well browned (but not too brown). Cool on a rack and then place in a container with a loose-fitting top. I even leave the top slightly ajar. If you don’t, they get sticky. Use them within a couple days or they’ll dry out. Makes 6 rolls. I adore these rolls either just with butter and SF jam, or cut in half, buttered, with leftover chicken for a nice sandwich.
• • • • • •
16 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 eggs 2 tsp vanilla 1½ cup sour cream (all of a small 1-pound container) 2 Tbsp melted butter ½ cup Xylitol or SugarFree syrup (doesn’t matter)
Beat all ingredients together. Pour into springform pan. Bake in preheated oven 325 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes. It will firm as it cools. It helps to put a pan of water in the oven on the same shelf, or even wrap the pan in aluminum foil and put the whole thing in a water bath. When the time is up, turn the oven off, but don’t take the cake out. Let it cool completely before opening the door. Then refrigerate. Doesn’t need a crust. Spray the pan with Pam. Best the next day, even if you make it in the morning. Variations: Chocolate Swirl: Pour all but 1 cup of batter into the pan. Add a couple tablespoons of cocoa to the reserved cup, mix it up, and then drop it onto the batter in the pan. Swirl to incorporate. Pumpkin: Add 1 small can of pumpkin to batter, along with 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp allspice, ¼ tsp cloves. Add another half cup of Xylitol or maple syrup. Could also add 2 tablespoons of dark rum. Strawberry Swirl: Pour batter into pan. Drop spoonfuls of SF jam onto batter and swirl. Coconut Mounds: Use coconut extract and coconut SF syrup as the sweetener. Maybe even add some unsweetened coconut to the batter. To serve, cut into slices and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
• • • • •
6 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup 4 eggs 2 cups heavy cream 4 tablespoons Xylitol (or more of the maple syrup) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or maple extract)
Spoon a tablespoon of the maple syrup into 6 six-ounce custard cups. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and beat until well combined but not frothy. Place the custard cups in a 13×9 pan, and SLOWLY fill with the egg mixture. Pour boiling water around the custard cups in the 13×9 pan to a depth of 1 inch. Bake at 325 for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of one of the cups comes out clean. Don’t over bake. When done, carefully life the cups from the water and transfer to a wire rack to cool a bit. When ready to eat, place a plate upside down on the custard cup and then invert. You might need to jiggle the cup a bit for it to release. The maple syrup that you put in the bottom of the cups now becomes a kind of sauce. If it looks a little messy on top (it might), just squirt a little real whipped cream on it. You can eat these warm (extra yummy) or cold.
8.Mozzarella Tomato Appetizer
This one’s super easy, and a big hit at pot-lucks. It’s a great one to take to parties to be sure there’s something legal to snack on. Mozzarella, cut into chunks Cherry (or grape) tomatoes Balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing Basil leaves (optional) On a toothpick, skewer a tomato, then a small leaf of basil (optional), and then a chunk of mozzarella so the mozzarella is on the bottom. Arrange the skewers on a dish that is a little deep, because now you simply pour the salad dressing over top so that it pools a little. So easy, and so delish! You can use any vinaigrette dressing you like
• • • •
1/3 brick of Philly cream cheese (the 8 oz package) couple tablespoons of heavy cream 1 egg splash of sugar-free maple syrup
Put the Philly in a small bowl (a little larger than a regular custard cup) and nuke it on high until soft, maybe 20 – 25 seconds. Take it out and stir it up well so there are no lumps. Add the cream and the maple syrup, and stir again until well blended. Add the egg and, you guessed it, stir until well blended. Nuke it on high for 20 seconds. Stir. Nuke it on medium-high for 20 seconds. Stir. Nuke is on medium for 20 seconds. Stir. Now enjoy. You can eat it as is, or squirt a dollop of real whipped cream on it and/or drizzle with a little more maple syrup. You’ll have to play around with the heat times because microwaves vary. You want to end up with a thick pudding, not grainy (overcooked). Variation: instead of the maple syrup try a spoonful of sugar-free strawberry jam. Mmmmmm. Can be done in a pan on the stove instead of the microwave.
10. BBQ Sauce
• • • • • • • • • • •
2 strips of fat-free turkey bacon, chopped fine (or see substitutions) 1 small onion, minced 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1 small can (6 oz) tomato paste 1 can (12 oz) diet (sugar-free) cola - Splenda-sweetened 1/4 cup sugar-free catsup 3 T mustard 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 pinch ground cloves Hot sauce to taste 1/2 cup of water Pan-fry the turkey bacon. Add onion and cook over medium flame for about 4 minutes. Add garlic clove and stir. Add the remaining ingredients including the water. Stir. Allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes. To adjust flavor at this point, use any of the following: vinegar, sweetener (liquid works best,) or hot sauce. Note: sweetener will tone down spiciness. Makes approx. 10 servings of 1/4 cup with approx 15 - 30 calories, and 1 gram of fiber, depending on products used.
11.Herb Omelets (Multiple)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil 1/4 cup(s) pepper(s), red, bell, diced 1/4 cup(s) scallion(s) (green onions), sliced 1 clove(s) garlic, minced 10 slice(s) Melba Toast, whole-wheat 1/4 cup(s) cottage cheese, low-fat 3 egg(s) 8 egg white(s) 3/4 cup(s) milk, fat-free evaporated 1 tablespoon basil, fresh, minced 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh, minced 2 teaspoon chives, fresh, minced 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, minced 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Sauté the pepper, and scallions for 6 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 3 more minutes. 2. Place the toast slices in a large casserole dish. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour the egg mixture on top of the toast. Add the cooked vegetables. Bake for about 25-40 minutes until the omelet is slightly puffed and serve
Boil red tomatoes and one chili pepper. When tomatoes are soft, pull the skin off. Put the tomatoes and chili pepper in blender with plenty of water and lots of salt. Vary the flavor using any of the following- garlic, sugar, cilantro, onion, thyme, oregano. There are literally hundreds of variations for this and every Mexican Salsa starts here! Can also add hamburger/sausage, parmesan, mushrooms, etc to make an Italian sauce!
13. SHRIMP CEVICHE
• on or off • • • • chopped • • • • • • • 1 to 2 lbs. shrimp, fresh or frozen, raw or cooked, peeled and deveined, tail2 large lemons, freshly squeezed, about 3/4 cup to 1 cup 2-3 large limes, freshly squeezed, about 3/4 cup to 1 cup 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced 1 cubanel or other mild to medium pepper, ribs and seeds removed, finely 1 red onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup) 1-3 tablespoons Tabasco or hot sauce (more or less to taste) 4 large tomatoes, chopped (about 2-3 cups) 2 cumbers, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch pieces (about 1.5 cups) fresh cilantro, chopped (about 1/2 cup) fresh parsley, chopped (about 1/2 cup) sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Thaw shrimp if frozen. If using raw shrimp, bring a pot of water to boil and cook the shrimp for a minute or two until it turns opaque white and reddish—do not over cook the shrimp as it will be too rubbery in texture. Rinse shrimp under cold water. Combine juices of lemons and limes in a large bowl (not metal) or large Ziploc baggie and add shrimp. Cover bowl or zip baggie and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinade. Large shrimp could be cut into smaller chunks (remove tails if doing this) to speed up marinade time. Add to shrimp the Tabasco, garlic, onion and pepper and toss/mix evenly. Return to refrigerator for maybe another 30 minutes to let the flavors infuse the shrimp.
Before serving, toss in bowl the marinated shrimp mixture, cilantro, parsley, tomatoes and cucumbers and if needed, add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
14. Ingredient Substitutions
2 slices turkey bacon = liquid smoke or 1 tsp smoked paprika, or chipotle powder Sugar free ketchup = 1 tbs of vinegar and sweetener to taste Butter substitution: Coconut oil
15. Spicy BBQ Sauce and Marinade
• • • • • • • • • • 2.12 oz jars’embasa’salsa mexicana’ 2/3 cup lemn juice 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 4 tbs ‘sugar twin’or sweetener 2 tea spoon salt 4 tea spoon chilli powder ½ tea spoon Tabasco Sauce-(hot paper sauce-1/2 to 1) 1or 2 dashes garlic powder
The entire thing makes about 220 calories depending on products used but makes a lot of servings.
16.Mexican cocktail sauce:
• • • • • • Cold cooked shrimp Picante sauce r fresh salsa Tomato juice-sugar free Ciantro Onion A little lemon or lime juice
Mix the salsa into the shrimp, until the shrimp are covered. Thin the sauce with the tomato juice and add other ingredients to taste. Use cayenne or Tabasco and add a little Splenda if it is too tart.
17. Mok Wok Wonton Soup
• • • • • • • 400(14 oz) 100g(3.5oz) ground chicken or extra lean Ground beef 4 1 small scallions/green onions,sliced thin 1tbsp ½ tsp bragg’s liquid amino ½ small cloves of garlic,pressed 1 tbsp ½ tsp grated ginger Salt and fresh ground pepper
Mix all ingredients together, form into small, bite sized balls. Note; I found ground chicken hard to 'roll', I used 2 spoons to form, I posted a video below on how to make a quenelle which is the same technique I used. Cook in the simmering broth for 5 mins, it depends on how small you have made your meatballs.
Mix garlic and/or beef seasoning into lean ground beef. Form into individual patties and grill. Top with tomato and onion, and serve on or wrapped in lettuce.
19. Cajun Chicken Salad
Baste sliced chicken breast with Cajun seasoning and grill. Place on bed of lettuce and sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
20. Mexican Green Sauce/Salsa
Green tomatoes, peel off outer leaf layer, boil until soft, but not too long. Throw in blender: green tomatoes, salt, garlic, cilantro, water. Absolutely excellent on tacos, eggs, and any Mexican dish.
21. Melba Toast Bruschetta
Diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, Balsamic vinegar, plenty of salt. Cut everything up, stir in balsamic vinegar and salt to taste. Top melba toast and enjoy!
22. HCG Diet Recipe for Chili
This recipe uses everything required in a phase 2 meal. I like mine spicy, of course you can add or delete some seasonings if you wish.
• • • • • • • • • Shredded cabbage 2 cups chicken broth 1teaspoon of cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon of black pepper 1 tablespoon of chilli powder 1 tablespoon of cumin Couple of pinches of dried chopped Onions 100grams of chicken breast
In a medium saucepan add 2 cups • Chicken broth • Bring to boil • Add spices • Add cabbage • Add pre cooked chicken • Stir constantly
23. Cocktail sauce:
• • • • • ½ cup sugar free catsup 2 teas.worcestershire sauce 1 tbs. horseradish(drained) 1 teas.lemon juice 1 tbs.tomato paste
24. Better cocktail sauce:
• • • • • • • • • • • • • 1 cup tomato sauce(sugar free) ½ t celery salt ¼ t paprika 1 tb finely chopped sweet onin or shallot 1 tb splenda 2 tb fresh chopped parsley 1 tablespoon worcesteshire sauce 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoon drained,prepared horseradish ½ teaspoon hot sauce Pinch cumin Pinch salt Pinch freshly ground black pepper
• • • • • • • 2 large tomatoes,diced ½ red onion,diced 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp olive oil ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp basil Salt& pepper to taste
4 hamburger patties(beef,turkey o buffalo)grated Parmesan o crumbled bleu cheese Combine tomatoes,onions,vinegar,olive oil,oregano basil,salt&pepper.stir well then set aside. Grill or fry patties.while patties cook place the cheese on plates In a flattened pile not much bigger than th patties are round)then place hot Cooked patties on top of cheese and top with the tomato onion mixture.serve The reason for using either Parmesan or Bleu Cheese is because they don't really melt. If you were to use cheddar or mozzarella it would melt and become a huge mess.
26. Mug Cake-
• • • • • • • • 2 tlbs.almond flour 11/2 txylitol 1 tlbs cocoa powder,heaping 1 egg 3 tlbs.half and half or cream 1 tlbs butter or coconut oil(especially love the coconut oil) Splash of vanilla extract. 1 large coffee mug Mix all dry ingredients in mug, add egg and blend thoroughly. Add milk, oil and vanilla and mix. Place in 1000 watt microwave for 90 sec. Do not cover mug. Cake will rise. Let cool and place on plate. Add real whipped cream to top.
27. Fruit Salad
Try this sweet mixture of fresh fruits for breakfast!
• • • • 1 cup sliced bananas 1 cup sliced strawberries 1 cup cubed, fresh pineapple 1 cup blueberries
Mix all together and enjoy!
28. Lettuce wraps
The fiber in the lettuce and vegetables, and the protein in the meat give a lasting feeling of fullness. • • • 1 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey. Mix with Fajita seasoning, low fat & sugar free Vegetable mixture (bell peppers and onion)
Brown the ground beef or turkey. Sauté vegetables in a medium-sized pan coated in cooking spray. Wrap both the meat and vegetables in lettuce leaves.
29. Shish Kabobs
This is not a cut and dry recipe; there are many variations with which to experiment!
• • • Chunks of lean chicken or shrimp Onion, tomato chunks or cherry tomatoes Vegetables of choice
Put all on skewers. Season with herbs and lemon juice prior to grilling. Grill until cooked thoroughly.
30. Lively Citrus Basil Chicken
This dish is easy to throw together and is a perfect dinner for the rest of the family who isn’t even on the diet!
• • • • • • 3 ½ oz 99% fat free chicken trimmed of visible fat 3 ½ oz chopped tomatoes 1 orange, peeled & cut into small pieces Juice from ½ lemon Basil (fresh or dried), as desired Salt and pepper, as needed
Place a medium-sized skillet onto stove top; coat with cooking spray. Add chicken and lightly coat with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice and extra water, if needed. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped orange, and basil. Simmer on low, for desired amount of marinating time, turning halfway through. Serve chicken on lettuce leaves.
31. Foil Baked Fish
A simple and satisfying twist on fish.
• • •
3 ½ oz fish Juice of ½ of a lemon Salt, pepper, and dill to taste
Put fish in foil (large enough to wrap around and seal). Drizzle with lemon juice and zest some of the rind around the fish. Season with salt, pepper, and dill. Bake in oven at 350 degrees Centigrade until cooked through.
32: Italian Herbed Fish and Broccoli
This meal is packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals.
• • • • • • 3 ½ oz white fish 3 ½ oz broccoli, chopped 1 tomato, peeled & cut into small pieces Basil, thyme, oregano (fresh or dried), as desired Salt and pepper, as desired 2 tablespoons water
Put all spices, salt and pepper into the bottom of a medium-sized skillet. Add fish and drizzle with the lemon. Add broccoli and tomato with a few tablespoons of water over low-medium heat until fish is cooked through. Pour juices over fish and serve with lemon wedges.
33. Sweet ‘n Sour Lemonade
• • • • • 1 quart water 1 lemon (juice only) 2 packets calorie free natural sweetener Ice cubes Lemon slices, for garnish
Place water in a pitcher. Add the lemon juice and sweetener; stir. Add desired amount of ice. Garnish with sliced lemons.
34. Warm Apple Dessert
• • • 1 medium apple, cut into wedges cinamon, as desired 1 packet no calorie sweetener
Dust apples with cinnamon and sweetener and combine in a microwaveable bowl. Heat the microwave for 2 minutes, or until apples are warm and to desired tenderness.
35. Karen's hcg Meatballs
• • • • • • • • 565 grams ground steak 8 oz. can tomato sauce 6 slices melba toast, ground 1 T. dry chopped onion 1 egg 1 t. salt Pepper to taste Dry herbs as desired (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix together. Form18 meatballs of 50 grams each. Bake 20 minutes in 2 mini muffin tins. Each serving is 3 meatballs.
• • • • • • • • 29 oz. can crushed tomatoes 8 c. chicken broth I med. chopped onion ½ head cabbage ½ c. sliced celery Handful of shredded carrots 1 t. Italian seasoning Pepper to taste
Bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
• • • 1 lb fresh spinach greens 1 lemon, juiced salt
Place spinach leaves on mesh dehydrator sheets and spray with lemon juice mixed with salt. Dehydrate at 105’F until crunchy.
• • • • 400 grams ground round 8 oz. can organic tomato sauce 1/3 c. water ½ pkg. taco seasoning
Brown hamburger. Drain. Add tomato sauce, water and taco seasoning. Serve over shredded lettuce. For phase 3 add sour cream and shredded cheese.
• • • • • • • • • • • • 1 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped 1 small cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced 1/4 red bell pepper, seeded and diced 1/4 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced 1 cup stock or water 1 tsp fresh lemon juice 1 tsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsps chopped fresh basil 1 tbsps chopped fresh Italian parsely 1 tbsps chopped fresh cilantro sea salt and black pepper
Puree everything together in a blender. I like it smooth some people like it chunky, blend it to you prefernece. Would be great served with poached fish, grilled shrimp or chicken skewers. Enjoy!!
40. Green Apple Mint Tea
Cool, refreshing, delightfully flavorful.I like this tea in the middle of the afternoon when I need a little boost to get through the rest of the day. Experiment with you favorite teas, if you don't have fresh mint keep some peppermint tea on hand and use that it will give up the same satisfaction. Also Vanilla flavored tea is yum in this recipe
• • • • • 1 apple, chopped 1 tsp lemon juice 1 1/2 cups of brewed tea, green, white, black, 2–4 mint leaves, cut roughly stevia to taste
Place apple in a blender and puree with a little water. and lemon juice. Brew tea with mint leaves Mix everything together, can be served warm, or chilled
41. Zesty Orange Ginger Chicken
• 200 grams chicken breast, cut into strips • 1 tsp orange zest and 3 tbsp orange juice • 1 tsp lemon juice • A few dashes braggs liquid aminos • 1 tsp rice vinegar • 1/2 tsp stevia, or to taste • 1/2 tsp minced ginger • 1 garlic clove, minced • 1 small onion, sliced thin • tiny pinch red pepper flakes Marinate chicken breast in the marinade for at least 1/2 hour, preferably 2 hours. Pour marinade and chicken into a saucepan and sautee on med-high until chicken is done. (8-12 minutes) Great on salad with orange sections.
42. Meatballs in Gravy
Meatballs: • • • • • • • 400g extra lean ground beef 1/4 of an onion, minced 1 clove of garlic 1 pinch of cumin 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning- Make sure there is no added sugar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (use regular if you don't have smoked- but it adds so much flavor)
Mix together all ingredients and form 1" balls. I made 24 balls (6 balls per 100g- for easy portioning) Saute in a non stick skillet until brown Drain all excess fat (if there is any) and add 2 cups of Dee-Lish's Gravy (click gravy in categories to get the recipe) Simmer for at least 15 mins, I like to simmer my meatballs for longer to make them really tender and marry the flavours.
43.Chipotle Chicken Soup with Cilantro
Bright, vibrant flavours are finished with a lil' kick in this awesome soup. As you know I have no problem using more than one veg in my meals but, if you need to stick to the one veg rule I suggest the cabbage. It has tons of fiber (leaving you feel full) and seems to add sweetness when it's cooked. Hope you enjoy!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • 200g chicken breast, cut into small pieces 1 small onion, chopped 1 stalks of celery, chopped 1/4 head of a small cabbage 3 cloves of garlic 1 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp cumin 1 tsp oregano 1 chipotle, chopped small 4 cups of chicken broth 1 small can of plum tomatoes 1 pkg stevia 1/4-1/2 cup of cilantro, save a litlle for garnish at the end 1 lime
In a large stock pot saute onions, celery, cabbage, and garlic until tender on med-low heat. If you find it is sticking to much add a little stock. 10. Add all the spices and chipotle and let cook for a minute. 11. Add the rest off the ingredients and simmer until chicken is cooked, 15 minutes.
44. Smokey Spice Rub
• • • • • • • • • • 3 pt smoked paprika 1 pt oregano 1 pt granulated garlic 1 pt onion powder 1 pt black pepper ground 1/2 pt cumin 1/2 pt coriander, ground 1/8 pt cayenne pepper 1/8 pt stevia 1/2 pt salt*
Mix together everything can be stored for month depending on the freshness of your spices used. *you can leave out the salt until you are cooking to control the amount. Also when using the rub as a marinade it is best to not use salt, then season with salt after just before cooking
Eggs are simple and one of my favorite foods. They are not just a breakfast food either, this frittata is essentially a crustless quiche, it's great as a brunch, lunch or even dinner. Change up you veggies for variety. I listed my fav combos at the bottom.
• • • • • • • • • 1 egg + 3 egg whites (118 calories) can use whites only 1/4 cup of onion, chopped fine 1 cup zucchini, shredded with grater 1/4 tsp basil a pinch of oregano a tiny shake of Worcestershire sauce 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard a dash of garlic salt fresh ground pepper
In a small non stick skillet, on med high heat, saute onions and herbs using 2 tbsp of water (or chicken stock if you have it) until they are soft. Add zucchini and saute for 1-2 mins. Drain off any excess liquid. Add beaten egg and whites, let cook for 30 sec-1 min, then scrape the bottom cooked layer from the bottom and side and let the wet egg disperse. 2 options now: (1) traditionally frittata is finished cooking in the oven under the broiler for a couple mins to let the eggs set and get a little color. (2) My short cut is to turn the heat way down, and put a lid on it, takes a few minutes. It's a little easier and if your skillet is not oven proof you should do this to set the frittata.
46. Zucchini Provencale
• • • • • • • • 200g Zucchini, sliced thick 1 onion, sliced thin 2 cloves of garlic, pressed 1 cup of tomatoes, diced either fresh or canned 1/4 tsp thyme 1/4 tsp oregano 2-4 tbsp of fresh basil (1/2 tsp dried) Salt and lots of black pepper
In a pre-heated non stick pan ( I use my wok) saute onion til soft, use a little water to start. Add zucchini and cook to brown a little, add garlic and the rest of the ingredients. Serve with any protein, I love it with the Rosemary Chicken.
47. Sweet and Sour Cabbage
• • • • • • •
1/2 head of red cabbage, shredded 1 onion 1/4 cup cider vinegar 2 tsp stevia 1 tsp mustard powder 1/4 tsp celery seed Salt and Pepper to taste.
Put all ingredients in a dutch oven, cover and let cook at med heat, stirring occasionally until tender, about 20 mins
48. Chicken with Tomatoes and Capers
• • • • • • • • • • 200g (7oz) Chicken breast (Veal Loin), cut into 1"cubes 1 small can of diced tomatoes 1 small onion, sliced thin 1 heaping tbsp of capers, chopped 1-2 cloves of garlic, pressed 1/4 tsp each of oregano and basil- use fresh if you can, double or triple the mount. a pinch of chili pepper flakes salt and pepper to taste a little bit of stevia if needed to balance tomatoes.
Heat non stick pan to med-high heat. Saute chicken/veal till brown. Remove from pan. In a the same pan saute onion in a little bit of water until soft, add garlic, herbs and spices and capers. Let saute for 1 min. Add tomatoes and chicken simmer for 30 min to allow chick to become fall apart tender and absorb all the flavors.
49. Strawberry Dreams Tea
• • • • • 6 frozen whole strawberries 1 cup of Vanilla Tea ( I use the Vanilla Earl Grey) 1 cup of ice a splash of vanilla (optional) Stevia to taste
Steep tea as you would normally Poor hot tea over frozen strawberries, if using fresh try to cool tea before mixing. Put all ingredients in blender, I love my magic bullet, but you can use any type of blender. Blend until smooth.
50. Spiced Apple Delight
• 1 apple • a tiny pinch of ginger powder • stevia or other sweetener to taste depending on the apple • 1/2 tsp cinnamon- you might think this is to much but it adds a great sweetness • a pinch of pumpkin pie spice- contains usually- nutmeg, allspice, clove, cinnamon Cut the apple in slices, coat with mixture, you can eat it either as is or microwave for 1 minute and it's like hot apple pie!
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.