You are on page 1of 3

8153 Cassia Drive Boynton Beach, Florida 33472 (561) 369-8324 E-mail: ls862 8d0@westpost.

net PROFESSIONAL PROFILE Operations Management Experienced professional attuned to the ever-changing needs of an orga nization. Astute in identifying areas in need of improvement, with the vision to develop and implement successful action plans. Consistent demonstration of problem solving, knowledge, and dec ision-making abilities. MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE Plant Manager t Palm Beach, Florida Laticrete International 2000-2008 Revitalized an operation losing customers due to poor quality and custo mer relations. Received yearly awards for highest productivity and customer satisfaction, c ompeting against six other company facilities. Responsible for budgeting, sales coordination, administration, personnel, and i nventory management. Developed personnel in strategic planning, cost saving, and customer enhancemen t. Achieved n 8+ year Safety Record without a Lost Time Accident. Plant Manager Beach, Florida Med-Next Inc. West Palm (Medtronic) 1998-2000 Responsible for all production planning, personnel, and scheduling with an ISO company manufacturing and repairing hi-tech medical instruments. Coordinated the efforts of several departments improving productivity 35% by implementing manufacturing standards, improving quality, and preparing a new training regimen. Established product and vendor specifications, an SOP Manual and Government requirements, internal and external audit controls, and a customer service progr am. Implemented and monitored all manufacturing protocols and procedures while pro viding excellent document control. Wes

Resume-Lester H. Solecki General Manager

Page 2 West Palm Beach, Florida

Sunsource International 1994-1997 Responsible for all dietary supplement manufacturing, packaging, dis tribution, quality control, and operations for a major national and international company using GMP criteria. Directed the start-up phase of the packaging subsidiary of a $15million private ly held corporation. Prepared annual budgets, initiated capital projects, and supervise d QC. Formulated corporate policies for contract manufacturing, purchasing, human res ources, inventory, and regulatory compliance. Maintained 100% on-time product delivery. Director of Operations Chicago, Illinois Pharmaceutical Basics 1991-1993 Responsible for all contract pharmaceutical manufacturing, processi ng, packaging, materials management, customer service, and inter-departmental support. Empl oyed 150 personnel in a 150,000 sq. ft. facility. Increased productivity 20% using team concept approach. Reduced defect levels 75% through introduction of Total Quality Management and Statistical Process Control . Engineered upgrades of equipment: established new procedures to increase effici ency; eliminated product contamination. Achieved 95% customer service and delivery le vel. Director of Manufacturing Operations Humacao, Puerto Rico Denver Chemical, Inc. (Carter-Wallace) 1983-1991 Responsible for ethical pharmaceutical processing and packaging, e ngineering, human resources, quality control, finances, purchasing, inventory and distribution. Successfully restructured the facility through a $2 million capital improvement plan which resulted in a 25% reduction in headcount and a major improvement in quality, whi le growing

10-15% per year. Designed and implemented guidelines including GMPs and personnel policies. Administered programs related to federal agency requirements. EDUCATION B.S., Business Administration * University of Maryland * Major: Manufacturing an d Labor Continuing Education: Finance, Statistics, Computers, and Human Resources.