You are on page 1of 1


My Hub

My Resources

My Pod

Contact us

ebeat / MyHub / Report a crime MyHub Ebeat - Homepage About us Be safe Being a cop Types of crime What happens when you are arrested? Games Interact Things to do Report a crime Contact us

If somebody's life is in danger or a crime is taking place, phone 999

Reporting a non-emergency incident

If you are the victim or have witnessed any non-emergency incident occurring within the Northumbria Police area, you can use the internet to report non-urgent, less serious crimes. The system can be used to report details of the following offences: Burglary (non-dwelling) Theft Criminal damage Making off without payment Theft from or damage to motor vehicles. Complete the online notification process here

You can call us on: 03456 043 043 or Text: 07786 200 814