This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
A Raw Food (un)Cookbook For Galactic Light Workers
Transmitted through Captain Otis Funkmeyer & Captain JFunk Mission Control: A Division of the Galactic Light Force
Greetings. We are here to present to you: 13 Yummies! Each Yummy is a recipe. Your desires and hopes will be carried out as you wish. Although this book is small and simple. The Galactic Light Force is under the direct command of the Unity Grid. More precise directions will be given to you directly. not the only steps involved in changing the course of human history but they are undoubtedly the beginning. You are a high-ranking Light Worker of the Galactic Light Force. Mission Control is a division of the Galactic Light Force.Earth. This New Reality is fundamentally different from the reality you now experience.will create a New Reality. Trust your own direct Link-Up. Make no mistake. you will be changing the course of human history on this Earth. The Unity Grid is All of Creation. Once the Link-Up is made. Light Workers! This is Captain Otis Funkmeyer and Captain JFunk from Mission Control. eating and sharing these Yummies. These Yummies are. When used properly. Once you make the Yummies. the third rock from the Sun . The Unity Grid is here to serve you. Know that your work is appreciated. You carry within you knowledge from All of Creation and All of Time. love you and support you. The Unity Grid is always here to protect you. . All of Creation is comprised of all known and unknown universes and realities. eat the Yummies and share the Yummies with others. once your Link-Up to The Unity Grid is made. eat Yummies and share Yummies with others. eating and sharing the Yummies . Do you remember yet? Know your importance in our collective Grand Mission on Earth. Everyone in physical form on this Earth will be affected. You are at the beginning. You are making positive changes on Earth and on future worlds yet to be born simply by making. nor another book or any other form of communication to hear the advice. the Link-Up will be made.preparing. do not let its brevity distract you from its importance. you will know anything you need to know immediately via gut instincts.from destructive to constructive and from dark to light. these are very powerful Yummies. You are loved. Our job here is to remind you of your position as a Light Worker and to assist you in reconnecting to the Unity Grid. Know that you are a treasured member of the Light Force. You are always connected through your direct Link-Up to the Unity Grid. It really is that simple and that easy. You will not need us. just as you are here to serve Earth and All of Creation. This humble beginning will cause you to remember who you are: you are a Light Worker on a Mission to this Earth. Your action today . these Yummies can change the course of this planet . of course. You will hear advice from the "little voice in your head". Whenever you make Yummies.
Listen to your intuition as to the right amount. FINDING THE SPECIAL WAY YOU DO THINGS IS YOUR MISSION. noticing the sensations of the ingredients in your fingers and being aware of their smells. you can do whatever you want. Do not look away or talk or think about other things. take hints from the photos. This means paying attention to the motion of your hands and your body. etc. You will need to find the correct amounts for yourself through trial and error. stay focused on the act. put the food on a nice plate and add something nice and pretty. Do not think of other things. Just stay as focused as you can on the food you are consuming. Pay attention to your own internal feelings that are aroused by the process. the right steps and the right combination of them that will be unique and well suited to you. While preparing. something that makes you happy. Make a presentation out of the food. cooking times. Note: When in doubt.Salutations! Captain Otis Funkmeyer & Captain JFunk MISSION GUIDELINES: Information like the amounts of ingredients needed. While eating. will not be part of this Service Menu. Before sharing. just drop the thought and return to focusing on the act of preparing the Yummy. When you find yourself thinking about something else. Listen to your own little voice. talk as much as you want! Make the sharing a joy. Finding the unique combination for you and only you is the goal. concentrate on the sensations in your mouth. LISTENING TO THAT LITTLE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD IS YOUR MISSION. . Based on the principle of Universal Free Will (no one should ever tell you what to do). be happy! SHARING WITH OTHERS HAPPILY IS YOUR MISSION. When it comes time to share. serving sizes. MAKING THINGS NICE FOR OTHERS IS YOUR MISSION. the smells and the textures you feel on your hand. STAYING FOCUSED ON THE ACT IS YOUR MISSION.
Put into Freezer. Mix them up. Raw cacao butter Raw coconut oil Raw cacao powder Honey Articles: 1. 9. 8. 3. bowl into the hot water. 5. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil. 3. Wait ten minutes. 10. Put equal amounts of cacao butter and coconut oil into the 8 oz.YUMMY # 1 CHOCOLATE Ammo: 1. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. 2. 2. 7. . immediately pop the cold chocolate out of the mold. 4. 4. 6. Put the 8 oz. 3. bowl. Boil a quart of hot water. 5. Spoon in cacao powder. Be careful not to let any hot water into the bowl. Pour honey on top to taste. Pour the hot water into the 2 quart bowl. 4. 11. Use the same spoon to put the melted stuff into the ice tray. A freezer An ice tray Two bowls: 8 oz. 2. Take out of freezer. and 2 quarts Spoon Hot water Action: 1.
. add honey. Honey Articles: 1. Pour milk through nut bag. Save the nuts in the bag in another bowl to make cookies. Nut bag Action: 1. Scoop out the white meat with a spoon. squeeze out liquid into bowl. Drink & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. and blend on high until smooth. Soak nuts in water in a bowl for 2 hours or longer. 2. That's your nut milk. Action: 1. 2.. 5. COCONUT MILK Ammo: Instead of nuts use a hard. 2. Crack it open with a hammer. 4. Blender 2. mature coconut. 3. 3. Water 3. Put in blender. Nuts of any kind: cashews or almonds or pine nuts or Brazil nuts or walnuts or. Follow the above steps. .YUMMY # 2 NUT MILK Ammo: 1. Overnight is ok.
2. Put all the ingredients together in the blender. 5. You know. Two over ripe bananas * A handful of almonds 6 oz. . That's the best kind. 3. A blender 2. the skin is all brown and black. that's when it's sweet to perfection. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines Note: * Use the kind of banana that the adults think should be thrown out. A spoon Action: 1. Turn blender on high until all is smooth like ice cream. of coconut milk ** Ten ice cubes Honey Articles: 1. 3. it's been sitting there for a long time. 2.YUMMY # 3 BANANA ICE CREAM Ammo: 1. 4. ** You already know how to make coconut milk from Yummy # 2.
6. Shape into little cookies the size you like. Almond meal 3. The sun Action: 1. Mixing bowl 2. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. . carefully turn it over to dry the other side.YUMMY # 4 COOKIES Ammo: 1. 5. Place on the wax paper. Nuts or coconut in the nut bag after the milk has been squeezed out 2. 3. Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Thick wax paper 3. Honey Articles: 1. Put under the sun. 4. 2. Once one side is dry.
4. Bowl Spoon Thick wax paper The sun Action: 1. 2. Shape into little balls. 4. 4. 6.YUMMY # 5 CHOCOLATE MACAROONS Ammo: 1. Place on wax paper. 2. Turn under the sun to dry the other side. 3. Place under the sun. . 3. Dried raw coconut flakes Raw cacao powder Raw coconut oil Honey Articles: 1. 3. 2. 5. Mix all in a bowl. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines.
Blender 2. Chop up fruits or vegetables. Place in blender. 2. . along with some water. 5.YUMMY # 6 JUICE Ammo: 1. add cayenne pepper if you want something spicy! 6. add salt if you want it to be salty and yes. Add honey if you want it to be sweeter. Any kind of fruits or veggies 2. salt or cayenne pepper Articles: 1. Water 3. Drink & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. Blend at high speed. Honey. 4. Strain through nut bag. 3. Nut Bag Action: 1.
5. Shape into flat. The leftover fruits or veggies in the nut bag after making Yummy # 6 Raw flax seeds Raw flax seed meal Salt Honey Articles: 1. 3. Place under the sun. 4.YUMMY # 7 CRACKERS Ammo: 1. . Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. 4. 4. Turn over when one side is dry. 5. Mix all the stuff in mixing bowl. thin squares. 2. 2. Mixing bowl Spoon Thick wax paper The sun Action: 1. 2. 3. 3.
5.YUMMY # 8 MILKSHAKE Ammo: 1. Add a few ice cubes. Honey Articles: 1. 4. Nut milk 2. Mix goodly amount of milk and ice cream and add honey if needed. Blender Action: 1. 3. . Pour in glass. 2. Drink & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. Blend at low speed for a while. Banana ice cream 3.
3. 3. Honey or salt or cayenne pepper * Articles: 1. Fruit or veggie juice 2. Glass 2. Once it's fizzy. it only stays fizzy for a day.YUMMY # 9 SODA Ammo: 1. salt makes salty soda and cayenne pepper makes spicy soda! Nice!! ** Sometimes. 2. Mix juice and yogurt. Test it often to see when it starts to go fizzy. Refrigerator Action: 1. so drink it fast! Timing is very important! . ** Drink & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. * As you might have already suspected: honey makes sweet soda. Place in refrigerator for three to four days. it will take longer or shorter for the juice to get fizzy. ¼ teaspoon of live culture yogurt 3.
. Soda Nut Milk Water Black pepper. Put in bottle. cayenne pepper. salt. Mix all the stuff together. 4. Olive Oil Limon juice Honey Articles: 1. 3. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. 5. Pour on salad or anything that might be good buried under it or spread on bread. 7. Mixing bowl 2. 3. Shake. Glass bottle Action: 1. 5.YUMMY # 10 SALAD DRESSING Ammo: 1. 2. 2. 4. 6.
black-brown-grey fungus starts to grow on the edges. If you do it before funny. Now you can keep it in the freezer for a few months! Jam made in the summer comes in really handy in the winter! . 5. 4.YUMMY # 11 JAM Ammo: 1. 3. Mixing bowl Blender Glass jar * Refrigerator Action: 1. Lots of honey 3. Very small amount of salt Articles: 1. you can get jam jars. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. You get the picture: mixed fruits makes. 4. Spread on bread or put on top of ice cream. 2. Put in refrigerator for a day. Smash up the fruits into a mess. Fruits of any kind: Strawberry makes strawberry jam. * If you want to keep the jam for a few months. 3. Follow the instructions on the jars. 6. yep. 2. Put in blender and mix at slow speed. 2. Mix messy. you can put it in any glass jar you find around the house and keep it in the refrigerator. you guessed it Light Worker: mixed fruits jam. runny fruits with honey or agave and salt.
While the milk is still warm. . heat milk until just about to boil then turn off and let stand to cool. dark place Action: 1. Small pot Stove Glass jar (4 oz. 4. Separate into several glass jars. 3.YUMMY # 12 YOGURT Ammo: 1. Live culture yogurt 3. Place in refrigerator until cold. 3. stir in a teaspoon of yogurt. Coconut or nut milk 2. 4. 5. 2. On stovetop. 7. 8. let rest undisturbed overnight. 2. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines. 6. Turn on oven for a few minutes and then turn it off. Place jars into warm oven. Honey Articles: 1. size is best or you can use bigger ones but don't fill it) A warm. Take out of oven and stir in a bit of honey.
4. the three listed here are starters. 2. Articles: 1. Fuji Apples into 1/8" slides. or papaya into ½" cubes Place on wax paper under the sun until one side is dried. Cut banana into ¼" round slices. Fruits: ripe and sweet. Any kind is fine. It makes the fruit shiny too. * If you like the dried fruits sweeter. 3. Eat & share as suggested in the Mission Guidelines.YUMMY # 13 BANANA CHIPS / DRIED APPLES / DRIED PAPAYAS Ammo: 1. you can brush honey or agave on top of the dried fruits. 3. 2. 4. Turn the other side up to dry. Sharp knife Cutting board Thick wax paper The sun Action: 1. .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.