This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
1. Log in with your provided credentials. If you need assistance with your password click the “Forgot my password” link.
2. If you have been placed on multiple assignments, you first select the appropriate assignment and select OK.
- You can move between multiple assignments to log time respectively at any time by selecting the assignment in the drop down selector above the date picker.
3. Select any day within your timesheet period by simply clicking on any day in that period. For example, if you are on a weekly timesheet and your timesheet is due on a Saturday, select any day in the week prior to the Saturday due date.
4. Select “Create” to start a new blank timesheet.
5. Select the day of the week that you want to add your arrival and departure times.
6. Select "Add Block" and the data fields will populate with the time entry fields.
7. Select the Time In, if you arrived at 7:30 am, select 7 in the first picker, 30 in the second picker and A in the third picker.
8. Select the Time Out, if you left at 12:00 Noon, select 12 in the first picker, 00 in the second picker and P in the third picker.
9. Select the Hours Type (you may only have normal as an option in this dropdown, depending on how your firm requires you to enter time. If you are required to account for break time, meal time, or other paid and non paid time off.)
10. Select the Project you are specifically entering time for, (if you are not assigned to any specific projects, you can skip this by just leaving the dropdown at “None”.)
11. Enter any notes specifically regarding that block of time by clicking on the pen and paper icon.
12. In the pop up box that appears enter the text of your note and then click Add. To erase and begin again simply click Clear.
13. To add multiple blocks, simply click “Add Block” again, and follow the instructions from step 6. You can add as may blocks of time as you would like. To delete a block of time, simply click the trash can, and confirm that you want to delete in the popup. 14. Once you have entered the blocks of time for the day click “Save”. If you navigate away from the day without saving, the system will alert you.
15. Repeat steps 5 through 14 for each day that you want to add time for. 16. To add an overall timesheet note, simply type your note in the note field at the bottom and click “Add Note”.
17. Finally, to submit your timesheet simply click “Submit”, and then accept any notifications that pop up.
18. Once your timesheet is either approved or rejected you will receive an email from your firm letting you know…
- Important Notes! - Each day will need to be saved as you add the hours. If you try to navigate away from a day or an assignment without saving, you will be prompted to do so. - You can add your hours each day if you wish, or wait till the end of the timesheet period to add the hours. Always remember to hit "Submit" on your timesheet on or near the final day of your timesheet period. - Once you've submitted your timesheet, you have the option to "unsubmit" your timesheet if you need to make any changes. - Your direct manager will be notified once you and your co-workers have submitted your timesheets. Once your timesheet is reviewed you will receive a notification alerting you that your timesheet was either approved or rejected. If it is approved, you're done, if it is rejected, you will need to make the appropriate changes and resubmit the timesheet.