This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Second International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids September 5-10, 2011 Visoko, Bosnia-Herzegovina
First International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids (ICBP 2008) was held August 25-31, 2008 in Sarajevo and Visoko, Bosnia-Herzegovina. Fifty five participants from 13 countries concluded that “Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids was an archaeological location.”
ICBP 2011 will aim to answer what was the purpose of the Bosnian Pyramid complex and Underground Labyrinth Ravne.
1. David Hatchers Childress (USA): Megaliths and Mysteries of South America and the Pacific David is a captivating speaker and the author or coauthor of over 20 books. He has traveled the world several times over, seeking answers to the mysteries of mankind’s past.
2. Klaus Dona (Austria): The Hidden History of the Human Race Klaus is an Austrian artifacts researcher. During his work he discovered that there were quite a lot of archaeological findings that were very hard to explain.
3. Dr. Sci. Sam Semir Osmanagich, PhD (Bosnia/USA): Pyramids Around the World and Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids Semir is discoverer of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and leader of the Bosnian Pyramid project, Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and holds doctoral degree in Mayan civilization.
4. Professor Paolo Debertolis, PhD Medicine/Anthropology (Italy): Topographical Survey and Analysis by GPR for the Structure Recently Found in Underground Labyrinth Ravne. Paolo teaches at the “Università degli Studi di Trieste” (Italy) and leads an interdisciplinary “SB Research Group” dealing with pyramid energy and anthropological phenomena.
5. Dr.sci. Slobodan Mizdrak, PhD, Physicist, electrical engineer and informatician (Croatia): Pyramid – Source or Transmitter of Energy? Slobodan is an Electrical Engineer with Master of Sciences in Physics and doctoral degree in informatics. He has detected electromagnetic radiation above the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.
6. Dr. Sara Acconci, Master of Sciences in Archaeology (Italy): Archaeological study for the restoration of the structure found below the present floor of Ravne’s Labyrinth Sara is a specialist in Etruscan culture with the degree obtained from the University of Milano and leading archaeologist of the “Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation.
7. Dr. Ricardo Brett, Archaeologist (Italy): Organic Sample from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon – Radiocarbon Data results and analysis Ricardo has two year archaeological field experience in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and will present exciting radiocarbon results from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon.
8. Domagoj Nikolic, Mr. Sci. (Croatia): Bosnian Pyramids, Ancient Mining, Wireless Transfer of Energy and Tesla The purpose of the Domagoj’s article is to explore the possibility that the ancient pyramids in Bosnia were sophisticated energy devices built by a highly advanced ancient civilization.
9. Nenad Michael Djurdjevic, Mr. Sci. (Italy): The Mythological Significance of the Bosnian Pyramids Nenad is establishing the link between landscape features and mythological elements which can increase our understanding of pyramid architecture and purpose of the Bosnian pyramids.
10. Gaibija Catic, Construction Engineer, (Bosnia-Herzegovina): Geopathogenic Radiations in Underground Labyrinth
Gaibija investigates damaging cosmic radiations (Hartman, Curry and Schneider’s grids) and Planetary radiations (underground natural radioactivity and negative energy from the underground water flows) and their absence in Underground Labyrinth Ravne.
11. Dr. Sci. Enver Hasic, PhD in Mining (Bosnia-Herzegovina): Construction and Safety Conditions in Undergound Labyrinth Ravne Expert in mining safety, Enver will present number of analysis performed in Underground Labyrinth Ravne which can give a clue about the advanced builders.
12. Dr. Ivan Simatovic, PhD, electrical engineer (Croatia): Inclining Angle and Orientation of the Northern Slope of Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (Visochica) From the components of the normal vector of the plane Ivan has calculated inclining angle of the plane of the northern slope to the base and the angle of its deviation from the direction of the geographic north.
13. Heikki Savolainen, Sound Engineer (Finland): Research of Ultrasound Wave Emissions by Megalithic Structures in Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids Professional sound engineer and researcher from Finland, Heikki has researched the presence of the emission of ultrasound from the megalithic structures in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids concluding that in these structures exist an emission of ultrasound with special features not found in the surroundings hills.
14. Janez Pelko, Engineer (Slovenia): Effects of Short Stay in Underground Labyrinth Ravne to Human Bioenergy Fields Certified GDV operator (GDV = computerized Gas Discharge Visualization) Janez has analyzed significant statistical sample (male/female, young/old, sick/healthy) before and after 60-minute stay in Underground Labyrinth using Kirlian's GDV camera from University of Petersburg.
15. Goran Marjanovic, Electrical Engineer (Serbia): Pyramids - Guardians of Primary Cosmic Vibration of the Local Densities Goran’s intention is to point to a relationship and possible global link between pyramidal structures and Tesla’s non-Herzian waves.
16. Davor Jadrijević, Electrical Engineer, Master of Sciences Physical Engineer (Croatia): Exotic Energy of Pyramids Davor experiments with Tesla magnifying transmitter for wireless energy transfer system. He has measured electromagnetic phenomena in Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids.
17. Professor Lucia Krasovec Lucas, architect (Italy): Mechanical Design in the Underground Labyrinth Ravne: Structure and Form
The aim of the Lucia’s (“Politechnico di Milano”) study is to explore the shape of Ravne’s tunnels, their geometry and the mechanical/aesthetical meaning.
18. Hugh Newman (United Kingdom): Ancient Sites and the Earth Grid: Geodesy or Geomancy? Science vs. Intuition in the Prehistoric World
Hugh is a geodetic and geomantic researcher, looking at relationships between ancient sites around the world. He organizes the “Megalithomania” Conferences in the UK, US and South Africa.
19. Gabriela Lukacs, Mr. Sci., pyramid researcher (Austria): Little Known Europeans Pyramids Gabriela will present potential pyramidal structures from Italy, Austria, Germany and other European countries.
Will also participate: 20. Dr. Ernst Laschan (Austria) 21. Timo Glowatzky, mathematician and physicist (Germany) 22. Dr. Eberhard Bumann, PhD Biologist (Germany) 23. Sasa Nadjfejl, pyramid researcher (Serbia) 24. Dr. Sci. Ljubo Ristovski, PIP electromagnetic fields expert (Serbia)