This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
The Team Caceres The Ultimate Homebuying System
MAKING YOUR HOMEBUYING DREAMS COME TRUE
As Homebuying Specialists…
…we will help you:
1. Find the best home for your needs 2. Negotiate the lowest price 3. Secure the best financing 4. Meet your homebuying needs with the least amount of hassle
And none of our services will cost you a penny
The ABC’s of Real Estate Service
(What Most Realtors Do) Advertise homes in order to get you to call them Beg you to come in and talk with them Chose a bunch of homes they think you will like Drive you from house to house showing you dozens of homes Encourage you to make an offer on every house you see Feel frustrated because the homes are not to your liking Get on their knees and pray you will buy something after all their hard
This is the way real estate has been practiced for the past 100 years, and it’s still the way many agents operate today, but…these traditional methods have proven to be less and less effective. That’s why we use the latest technology and proven consumer innovations Which go far beyond this antiquated ABC approach.
In Contrast, Our Homebuying System…
Focuses On Your Needs
To ensure that you find the best house for the lowest price with the very best financing and the least hassle, we will:
STEP 1 - Find out how much home you can Afford (by helping you get Home Loan Pre-Approval) STEP 2 - Send you information on homes that match your criteria (our unique Buyer Profile Service) STEP 3 - Help you get the home you want using our Specialized Knowledge
At each step along the way, you will benefit from our innovative consumer programs – ALL of which are FREE to you!
STEP 1 :
Home Loan Pre-Approval…
How much house can you afford?
Home Loan Pre-Approval
3 Key Benefits
You know exactly how much home you can afford
(eliminating wasted time looking at homes that are under or over your price range)
You get the best financing
(i.e. lowest interest rate, lowest down payment home loan and lowest monthly payment, which will allow you to get the most house for your money)
You can make a stronger offer
(You get the power of immediate action, you can beat out other buyers, and you can negotiate the lowest price and best terms.)
Consider These Two Offers…
(You with a pre-approved Home Loan)
(Another buyer who is NOT pre-approved)
$250,000 Conditional Upon Financing
• Cash Offer
Which offer would you accept?
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3
1. A Home Loan Credit Report Is generated by the Lender 2. Your employment, bank account statements, and pay stubs are verified 3. All information is forwarded to the underwriter for approval
Pre-Approved Mortgage Certificate
(Residential, Owner-Occupied Property)
This is to certify that Name ______________________________________________
Address______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ Date ______________________________________________
Has/have qualified for a pre-approved with Impact Lending. Maximum amount $___________________ based on purchase Price of $ _____________ Interest Rate ____________ % Term ______________ Amortization ______________ years. This approval is valid for __________ days from the effective date on this confirmation, provided you complete the purchase of your home (i.e. mortgage funds are advanced) within that period. This approval has been based on financial information stated in your application which must remain virtually unchanged and must be accompanied by a satisfactory credit rating. You must provide a signed copy of your agreement of purchase and sale within 3 banking days of acceptance and allow a minimum of two weeks prior to funding. Other Conditions __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
The Buyer Profile Service…
What are you looking for in a home?
The Main Real Estate Database is Called the:
Multiple Listings Service
How Most Realtors Pick Out Houses:
1. They make a random search through the MLS 2. They pick 6-8 homes 3. They try to sell you one of them In other words, The WRONG person is deciding which homes You’ll get to see… …The AGENT is in control
How Our Buyer Profile Service Works:
1. Your home buying criteria is entered into our custom computer database 2. Every evening, our custom program automatically search the MLS to find homes that match your specific criteria 3. We only email you the homes that match your criteria, and we do so on a daily basis. (You’ll get a picture and complete description of each home.) 4. You can then read through the listings, pick which homes you like, and drive by them 5. When you see a home you want to look at, just give us a call and we’ll arrange a showing 6. You’re under NO pressure to buy
…We put YOU in control
1. NO MORE… searching through the internet for homes
You get AUTOMATIC access to hot new listings BEFORE other buyers
2. NO MORE . . . wasted time viewing homes a real estate agent has picked out, that don’t interest you 3. NO MORE . . . pressure (most agents pick out 6-8 homes and try to sell you one of them) 4. NO MORE . . . overpaying for the home you want
You only receive homes that match your criteria, and YOU pick the homes you want to see
You pick out as many homes as you want to see (there’s never any pressure to buy)
Because you’re there first, you can often secure a lower price
When you find the home You want, we will:
1. help you Prepare an offer that meets your needs 2. present the offer on your behalf to the seller 3. negotiate all the terms and conditions of the offer in your best interest And remember, none of these services costs you a penny
In Summary . . .
How You Benefit
You get pre-qualified FREE of charge for a Home loan and get access to special financing You can afford more home for your money
You receive (by email) The best new listings that match your criteria BEFORE the average buyer even knows about them
You can beat out other buyers to hot new listings
You are backed by our Specialized Knowledge
You get the house you want at the lowest possible price
VIP Buyer Agreement
When you become a VIP Buyer, with Team Caceres there are a number of very important benefits that we will provide you.
1. We will help you get pre-approved for your home loan by setting up a meeting for you with a reputable lender or a lender of your choice. 2. We will automatically email you regular updates of homes that match your home buying criteria. With this information, you can pick the homes you like and drive by them to decide if you want us to arrange a private showing so you can see the inside. 3. We will use our Specialized Knowledge to ensure you get the best home for the best possible price. We’ll discuss strategy with you regarding offer price, financing terms, possession date etc. We’ll help to prepare the offer, present it on your behalf, and then negotiate in your best interest. 4. We will continue to serve your needs even after you have purchased a home by showing you where to find the best service such as legal expertise, home inspection, survey etc.
In return for these services, you will agree:
1. To make your house hunting process easy by obtaining written pre-approval 2. To allow us to represent you whenever you see a home (new or resale) that you want to view. This means that you will let us know when you’re going to view any home, and advise all other agents, builders and For Sale by Owners that we are your agent. If you want to make an offer, you will do this through us. 3. Give us the opportunity, to represent you as your agent. Because the Owner or Seller pays our fee, you don’t pay us anything for all the services we have outlined above, and you’re under no obligation.
What to Say and Do When You Come Across Homes on Your Own
1. If you see a home you like on a web site or on the internet or while driving by, feel free to call for information, but always tell the agent that you’re working with us (this will prevent you from being hounded by other agents with questions and sales pitches) 2. Get the price and (if available) MLS number, and we’ll send you complete information 3. If you see a house you want to look at, always call us for appointments, never call the seller directly
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.