You are on page 1of 3

Assotech Windsor Court: Sector 78, Noida

1. Pricing for Assotech Windsor Court: (Construction Linked Plan and Flexi Plan)
Super Area (Sq. Ft.) 1390 1465 1645 1875 2000 2550 Covered Car Parking (Rs.) IFMS (Rs. /Sq. Ft.) One Time Lease Rent (Rs. /Sq. Ft.) Apartment Type Construction Linked Plan (CLP) (Rs. /Sq. Ft.) Flexi Payment (Rs. /Sq. Ft.) Discounted BSP Construction Linked Plan (Rs. /Sq. Ft.)

2011
Discounted BSP Flexi Plan (Rs. /Sq. Ft.)

3BR MUVS 3BHK EXECUTIVE 3BHK + M.P. ROOM ROYAL 3BHK 3BHK + MAID'S ROOM 4BHK + MAID'S ROOM

4166

3930

4020

3792

Mandatory Additional Charges 300000 75

125
Prime Location Charges for Floors (Optional)

"MOVES" - Tower F & H

MUVS - Tower G, I & J

Exclusive additional facilities for Tower E (For all flats on 14th floor and above)

Tower E PLC for extra facilities & cityscape view, Tower E (Optional) Ground Floor to 13th Floor 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th Same as Tower G, I & J 50 65 80 95 110 125 140 155 170 185 200

Floor Ground 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th

PLC (Rs.) 300 250 230 210 190 170 150 130 110 90 70 50 30 0 0 0 0

Floor Ground 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th

PLC (Rs.) 300 250 200 180 160 140 120 100 80 60 45 30 15 0

High speed dedicated elevator Deep green balcony Childrens play floor Health club Terrace garden

PLC For best view (Optional) Pool Facing Corner Facing/Central Park Central Park & Corner City Park & Corner 200 100/150 200 150

Green Realtech Projects Pvt. Ltd

http://www.greenrealtech.com

Page 1

Assotech Windsor Court: Sector 78, Noida

2011

Please Note: Price offered by us is subject to minimum of 3 bookings and is valid till 31st October 2011. The price can be further negotiated with the builder if number of bookings increases. 2BHK Units are sold out.

2. Payment Plans:
(For details, please refer: http://www.assotechlimited.com/images/Projects/windsor_court/windsor_court_payment_plan.pdf)

Payment schedules are available in following variants for Assotech Windsor Court Project: Construction linked plan Flexi Payment Plan Down Payment Notes: (I) Service tax charges shall be EXTRA (ii) Registration Charges and Stamp Duty to be paid at the time of possession, shall be EXTRA (iii) Any delay in payment will attract penal interest as per Company's Policy (iv) All payments to be made in the name of "ASSOTECH LIMITED"

Green Realtech Projects Pvt. Ltd

http://www.greenrealtech.com

Page 2

Assotech Windsor Court: Sector 78, Noida


3. Financing:

2011

Home loans are available from HDFC Bank, ICICI and other leading banks for Assotech Windsor Court project. According to RBI guidelines 20% of total property value has to be borne out by the buyer and remaining 80% of the total property value can be financed by financial institutions. Home loan rates are available on floating and fixed interest rates. Fixed rate loans are expensive but are fixed during the whole tenure of the loan whereas floating rates are indexed to banks base rate and fluctuate as and when banks revise their base rates. We work with leading banks in the industry and as part of our total service we facilitate the process of securing the home loan for our customers. For loan eligibility, consider the example below: Example for loan eligibility:

Monthly Household Loan Applied for Income (Rs.) (Rs.) EMI (Rs.) 100000 4000000 39,935.20 100000 5000000 49,918.99 100000 6000000 59,902.79 100000 7000000 69,886.59

Eligible* Yes Yes No No

* Banks normally provide loans based on the households' capacity to pay the EMIs. Generally, 40-50% of household income can be accounted for paying the EMIs In this example, we have assumed rate of interest at 10.5% Tenure of the loan is 240 months EMI will increase if interest rates go up and decrease if interest rates fall. EMI decreases if the tenure of the loan increases. However, 20 years (240 months) is the maximum available tenure for the home loan.

Green Realtech Projects Pvt. Ltd

http://www.greenrealtech.com

Page 3