EXIN EX0-101 ITIL Foundation v.3 Certification
159 Q&A Version: E9.0
.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. New material is added and old material is updated.it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version. Our experts will answer your mail promptly.
www. Then click My Account 4. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you.com. not the whole document.com 2. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. Just click the links. page number. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. Feedback should be send to feedback@certifyme.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here.King of Computer Certification Important Information. For most updates.com. version. You should include the following: Exam number. Please Read Carefully
Other CertifyMe products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment.Go towww. CertifyMe reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws.CertifyMe. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. We always interested in improving product quality. question number. and your login ID. You should check your member zone at CertifyMe and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase.
CertifyMe . please contact feedback@certifyme. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment.certifyme.
The availability of a service or component B.CertifyMe. Service Operation D. Access Management and Request Fulfilment are part of which stage of the Service Lifecycle? A. Service Transition C. A Request Model
www. tactical and operational C. The RACI Model B. Event Management. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Value On Investment (VOI). quality B. Service Strategy B. Problem Management. The level of risk that could impact a service or process C. or a structured set of Release units can be defined within: A. Reliability is a measure of: A. How long a service or component can perform its function without failing D.com
. activities D. Continual Service Improvement Answer: C
1. Critical Success Factors (CSFs). A measure of how quickly a service or component can be restored to normal working Answer: C
4. Strategic. Return On Investment (ROI). process and service Answer: D
2. What are the three types of metrics that an organization should collect to support Continual Service Improvement (CSI)? A. A Release Package C. Technology. A single Release unit.
SLA Monitoring Chart (SLAM)
www. What is a RACI model used for? A. To ensure that overall business risk of change is optimized D.com
. Capacity Plan C. To ensure all changes to Service Assets and Configuration Items (CIs) are recorded in the Configuration Management System (CMS) C. The Plan. In which document would you expect to see an overview of actual service achievements against targets? A. attractive when compared to proprietary knowledge? A. To standardize methods and procedures used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes B. Check. Defining roles and responsibilities Answer: D
6. Why are public frameworks. Public standards are always cheaper to adopt C. Act (PDCA) cycle Answer: B
5. replicate or transfer since it is often undocumented B. Which of the following is an objective of Release and Deployment Management? A. Service Level Agreement (SLA) D. D. Recording Configuration Items C. To define and agree release and deployment plans with customers and stakeholders Answer: D
8. Performance analysis B. Public frameworks are prescriptive and tell you exactly what to do D. Monitoring services D. Proprietary knowledge has been tested in a wide range of environments Answer: A
7. Proprietary Knowledge may be difficult to adopt. Do. such as ITIL.CertifyMe. Operational Level Agreement (OLA) B.
9. The management of functions within an organization to perform certain activities D.com
.CertifyMe. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a process? A. Markets and Customers Answer: B
11. It defines activities that are executed by a single function A. interrelated. operating together for a common purpose C. Which of the following statements is CORRECT for every process? 1. A group of interacting. Units of organizations with roles to perform certain activities Answer: A
10. Responds to specific events D. These specialized organizational capabilities include which of the following? A. "Service Management is a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services". Which of the following is the BEST definition of the term Service Management? A. It delivers its primary results to a customer or stakeholder 2. Both of the above
www. Functions and Processes C. Delivers specific results C. Applications and Infrastructure B. A set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services B. It is measurable B. A method of structuring an organization Answer: D
12. or independent components that form a unified whole. Service Pipeline and Service Catalogue D.
To ensure that a service can be managed. An agreement between the service provider and another part of the same organization
www. 1 only C. After the permanent solution has been implemented A. Neither of the above D. Both of the above Answer: B
16. What is the BEST description of an Operational Level Agreement (OLA)? A. Neither of the above D. To design and build processes that will meet business needs D. What is the BEST description of the purpose of Service Operation? A. Release and Deployment Management D. operated and supported B. To provide training and certification in project management C. 2 only B. To proactively prevent all outages to IT Services C.com
. Which of the following is NOT a purpose of Service Transition? A. To decide how IT will engage with suppliers during the Service Management Lifecycle B. To plan and manage the capacity and resource requirements to manage a release Answer: B
14.CertifyMe. At any time it would be useful to do so 2. B. To provide quality knowledge of Change. When can a Known Error record be raised? 1. To deliver and manage IT Services at agreed levels to business users and customers Answer: D
15. 2 only Answer: B
13. 1 only C.
An unplanned interruption to service or a reduction in the quality of service C. Which of the following is the CORRECT definition of a Release Unit? A.com
. A document that describes business services to operational staff Answer: A
17. An agreement between the service provider and an external organization C. A measurement of cost B. The cause of two or more Incidents C. Process. Which of the following BEST describes a Problem? A. Implementation of ITIL Service Management requires preparing and planning the effective and efficient use of: A.CertifyMe. A Known Error for which the cause and resolution are not yet known B. An unplanned disruption of service unless there is a backup to that service B. Any disruption to service whether planned or unplanned D. Suppliers
www. People. A function described within Service Transition C. A serious Incident which has a critical impact to the business D. The team of people responsible for implementing a release D. B. Any disruption to service that is reported to the Service Desk. The BEST description of an Incident is: A. Partners. The cause of one or more Incidents Answer: D
20. A document that describes to a customer how services will be operated on a day-to-day basis D. The portion of a service or IT infrastructure that is normally released together Answer: D
18. regardless of whether the service is impacted or not Answer: B
Measure and review that the CSI plan is executed and its objectives are being achieved 3. Partners D. Do. 1-3-2-4 D. Where are we now? 3. Products. What would be the next step in the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Model after: 1. Process. objectives and requirements for CSI 4. How do we get there? 5. Technology.com
. Process. 3-4-2-1 C. What is the Return On Investment (ROI)? B. Where do we want to be? 4. Products. People. Allocate roles and responsibilities to work on CSI initiatives 2. Check. ? A.CertifyMe. What is the vision? 2. Products. 1. What is the Value On Investment (VOI)? Answer: C
22. Technology C. People. 2-3-4-1 Answer: A
www. B. Decision on implementation of further enhancements A. Did we get there? 6. How much did it cost? C. Identify the scope. Act (PDCA) model. Order the following Continual Service Improvement (CSI) implementation steps into the correct sequence in alignment with the Plan. How do we keep the momentum going? D. Partners Answer: C
21. People. 3-1-2-4 B.
Understanding customer usage of services and how this varies over time is part of which process? A. Which of the following do Service Metrics measure? A. The end to end service D. The MAIN objective of Service Level Management is: A. Which of the following activities are carried out in the "Where do we want to be?" step of the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Model? A. To create and populate a Service Catalogue D. Which processes review Underpinning Contracts on a regular basis?
www. To carry out the Service Operations activities needed to support current IT services B. Creating a baseline D. Reviewing measurable improvements C. Implementing service and process improvements B.CertifyMe. Service Portfolio Management B.com
. Infrastructure availability Answer: C
25. Demand Management Answer: D
26. Maturity and cost C. Service Level Management C. 23. Component Capacity Management D. Processes and functions B. To ensure that an agreed level of IT service is provided for all current IT services Answer: D
27. Defining measurable targets Answer: D
24. To ensure that sufficient capacity is provided to deliver the agreed performance of services C.
the Service Catalogue only has information about services which are live. Capacity Management D. Change Advisory Board (CAB) What are these BEST described as?
www. the Service Portfolio only has information about services which are being considered for future development C. The Service Portfolio has information about all services. Consider the following list: 1. A. or being prepared for deployment. Change Authority 2.CertifyMe. The Service Catalogue only has information about services that are live. Change Manager 3. The Service Catalogue has information about all services. the Service Portfolio only has information about services which are being considered for future development B. Service Level Management B. Supplier Management. Service Catalogue and Service Portfolio are different names for the same thing Answer: C
29. Demand Management and Service Level Management D. Demand Management and Service Level Management Answer: A
28. Which role or function is responsible for monitoring activities and events in the IT Infrastructure? A. Supplier Management and Demand Management C. Supplier Management and Service Level Management B. Incident Management Answer: B
30. or being prepared for deployment D. Which of the following statements about the Service Portfolio and Service Catalogue is the MOST CORRECT? A. IT Operations Management C.com
.com/EX0-101.Pass Your Exam at First Attempt with 100% Pass Guarantee Buy Full Version of EX0-101 Exam at http://www.