This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Additional Practice Guide for Students
Page 1 of 24
SECTION 1: e-Business Suit Essentials
1. Logging In to Oracle Applications, Creating Favorites, Navigating Through Responsibilities and Menus, Closing a Form, Logging Out of Oracle Applications
(A) 1. 2. Logging In to Oracle Applications Open the URL given by the Instructor in Internet Explorer or Netscape. Use the following information to log in: Username: XXXXX Password: XXXXX (B) Login
Section I: Creating Favorites 3. Enter a function: Responsibility: Inventory, Vision Operations (USA) Function Prompt: Receipts Favorite: XX_Receipts Section II: Logging In to Forms-Based Interface 4. Navigating through responsibilities and menus:
On the PHP, click the Assets, Vision Operations (USA) responsibility to find the different menus available such as Financial Information, Transaction History, and Accounting Events under this responsibility. Click the Financial Information link under Inquiry to open up a form. Go through the different fields such as Asset Number, Description, Tag, Asset Key, and Book in this form. On the PHP, click the Cash Management, Vision Operations (USA) to find the different menus available under this responsibility. Click the Bank Balances link to open a Web page. Go through the different fields such as Balance Date, Name, Type, and Account Number on this Web page. Close the Web page.
Page 3 of 24
Closing a form:
On the PHP, click Cash Management, Vision Operations (USA) responsibility. Open the Reconcile Bank Statements form. Use menu to close form. 6. Logging out of Oracle Applications:
Exit R12 Forms Interface. Log out of the PHP.
Page 4 of 24
Press [Ctrl]. Login On the PHP. Show how a record can be retrieved using the keyboard and menu functions. Networks in the Customer field. Use the up-arrow and down-arrow buttons to show how the record changes. Networks in the Customer field. Click Sales Orders link under Orders. 3. Returns. The sales orders records created for this customer is retrieved. Vision Operations (USA) responsibility. Logging In to Oracle Applications Log in to Oracle Applications: Username: XXXXX Password: XXXXX (B) 2. Using Keyboard Keys Press [F11]. Deleting a Record Click (T) Line Items. [F11] keys together. Note: Also show how a record can be retrieved using the Find Icon. C. Using Menu Functions Keep cursor in the Order Number field and press [F6]. Enter the customer name A. Page 5 of 24 . C. Retrieving and Deleting a Record (A) 1.2. click the Order Management Super User. (M) View > Query By Example > Enter Enter the Customer name A. (M) View > Query By Example > Run The sales order record is retrieved. Retrieving a Record 4.
Note: Inform that most of the records cannot be deleted in this way. but have to give an end date for the same not to be used after that end date.1.Place cursor over line 2. Page 6 of 24 . (M) Edit > Delete (I) Save Close the form. Open the Sales Order and show that the Item AS54888 is not available any more.
Note the Request ID and click No on the decision screen. 11. View the above request using (M) View > Requests. 8. Select Orders Summary Report from the LOV. Running a Single Request Report (A) Logging In to Oracle Applications Username: XXXXX Password: XXXXX (B) Login Run a Single Request Report 1. Click View Output to find the Orders Summary report. Navigate to the submit request form (N) Reports. 7. Click Submit. 3. Click Find. 4. 5. Requests > Run Reports. Choose the default All my requests.3. 2. 12. In the parameters window. 10. choose the default and click OK. Choose the default Operating Unit: Vision Operations. 9. Use Order Management Super User. Vision Operations (USA) responsibility. Choose the default Single Request and click OK. Page 7 of 24 . 6.
5. (N) Orders. Responsibility = Inventory. Save the record.Seattle Manufacturing 3. Item = XX_Item Description = XX_Item Copy from Template (M) Tools > Copy From Select Template = Finished Goods 4. Close the Form without saving. Returns > Sales Order Enter the following information: Order Type = Mixed Ordered Item = XX_Item 9. Page 8 of 24 . Create a new item by entering the following information.4. (N) Items > Master Items Organization = M1. Using XX_Item in Order Management 6. Close the Form. Vision Operations (USA). Defining / Creating an Item Tasks Defining / Creating an Item 1. 8. Vision Operations (USA) Navigate to the Master Item Window. Switch responsibility to Order Management Super User. 2. 7.
3. 4. Vision Operations (USA) (N) Suppliers > Entry (B) Create Supplier Enter the following information: Supplier Type = Select the default “Standard Supplier” check box Organization Name: XX_Supplier Search for the Country of Origin: United States Select Option Button: Country Name = United States. Enter the following information (for Address): Country: Accept Default (United States) Address Line 1: #20 (Mandatory) Address Line 2: 5th Cross Address Line 3: 5th Street Address Line 4: Fizzy Road City: New York County: New York Page 9 of 24 . Responsibility = Payables. Country Code = US (B) Select (B) Apply Note down the Supplier number: ______________ Note down the Registry Number: _____________ Enter Site Name = XX_Suppliers Enter Operating Unit = Vision Operations. (B) Go (B) Save (T) Key Purchasing Setups Click Address Book Link (Top left) drop-down values (B) Create 5. Creating a Supplier in Payables and Accessing from Purchasing 1. 2.5.
Country of Origin values. (N) Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders Enter the following information: Operating Unit: Select Vision Operations from LOV Type: Accept Default (Standard Purchase Order) Supplier: Find the Supplier “XX_Supplier” Close the form without saving. Vision Operations (USA). 8. 10. Navigate to the Requisitions Window using (N) Requisitions > Requisitions Page 10 of 24 . It is defined in one application and accessed in another. To show how an entity defined in the Forms-Based Interface can be seen in a Self Service Application: 13. Note: Suppliers are now part of the Trading Community Architecture. Switch responsibility to Purchasing. Accept the default Ship To Location and Bill To Location. (B) Save Close the window. 9. 7. Vision Operations (USA) responsibility. Therefore. Enter a Purchase Order as follows: 11. Use the Purchasing. Click “Quick Update” Link. 12. it is seen that the “Suppliers” entity is shared across applications. FOB.State: NY Postal Code: 10020 Address Name: XX_Supplier_Site (Mandatory) Language = American English (B) Continue Address Purpose: Select the Purchasing and Payment check boxes (B) Continue Select the check box besides XX_Supplier and Vision Operations (B) Apply 6.
Operating Unit: Select Vision Operations from LOV Type = Select Purchase Requisition from LOV Description = Test for SSA (T) Lines Item = Select AS54999 from the LOV Quantity = 10 Need-By = Take Current Date +1 Day Below the Line level. Page 11 of 24 . Save Write down the Requisition Number = _______________ Close the Requisitions Form. select Supplier = XX_Supplier (created above) Select Site = XX_Supplier_Address Select the default values.
Enter the following information: Customer Type = Organization Organization Name = XX_Customer Country = United States Address Line 1 = #250 Address Line 2 = Street # 2 Address Line 3 = Go Meery Road City = New York County = New York State = NY Postal Code = 10250 Address Description = XX_Customer_Site Operating Unit = Vision Operations Bill To = Primary Apply the changes. Vision Operations (USA) (N) Customers > Customers Create a new customer.6. Note down the Registry Number: _____________ Close the window. Vision Operations (USA). Creating a Customer in Receivables and Accessing from Order Management and Inventory Creating a Customer Responsibility = Receivables. Page 12 of 24 . (N) Orders. Switch responsibility to Order Management Super User. Returns > Sales Orders Customer = XX_Customer Close Form without saving.
Page 13 of 24 . Vision Operations (USA). (N) Items > Customer Items > Customer Items Organization = M1 – Seattle Manufacturing Customer Name = XX_Customer Close Form without saving.Switch responsibility to Inventory.
Enter the following information: Organization = Vision Operations In the Group field. (N) People > Enter and Maintain 3. c. 2. 4. Team = Financials National Bargaining Unit = ALPA Select following: Job = MGR500. 5. a. (T) Supervisor Page 14 of 24 . 9. Creating an Assignment 6.Manager Position = MM400. Enter the following information: Last = Samuels First = XX_James Gender = Select M or F as appropriate Action = Create Employment Person Type = Employee Enter Social Security Number and Date of Birth. Record your employee number __________________. Navigate to the Assignment Window by clicking (B) Assignment. Creating a New Employee and Creating a Resource Defining an Employee 1. Vision Enterprises Navigate to the Define Person Window. Save your record.7. d.Materials Manager 8. Accept the default values. enter as follows: b. 7. Responsibility = Human Resources.
Creating a Resource 13.Name = Brown. Save your record. Record your resource number _______________. 17. 11. 20. Page 15 of 24 . 14. . Save the created Resource. (N) Maintain Resources > Import Resources 15. XX James created above 16. Import the details of Employee to create a Resource. Close all the windows and return to the Navigator page. 21. 12. Find the Resource details. Casey 10. Select / Enter the following: Resource Category = Employee Number = Employee number of Samuels. Accept the default location value. Vision Enterprises Navigate to the Select Resources to Import Window. 19. Close all the windows and return to the Navigator page. Ms. Search for the Employee.Select Role = Credit Manager (From LOV) 18. Responsibility = CRM Resource Manager.
Username = XXEBSTUDENT (where XX is your terminal ID or initials) Password = XXXXX (Click [Tab]. 2. Vision Operations (USA) System Administrator Inventory. (N) Security > User > Define 3. re-enter password to verify) Person = the employee you created in earlier practice. Vision Enterprises CRM Resource Manager. Vision Enterprises 6. Vision Operations (USA) Human Resources. Save (M) File > Exit Oracle Applications Log out from the Personal Home page. (T) Direct Responsibilities Add the following responsibilities to your new Username: Responsibility Purchasing. Login = XXEBSTUDENT Password = XXXXXX Page 16 of 24 . Creating a New User Creating a New User 1. Specify User details. Log in as a new User. Vision Operations (USA) Payables. 4. 5.8. 8. Responsibility = System Administrator Navigate to the Define Users Window. Logging in As a New User 9. 7.
Entering an Item. Vision Operations (USA) Navigate to the Items window. if you choose Computer in the first segment. Responsibility: Inventory. (N) Items > Master Items. Activate list of values in the Minor Category field: Minor Category Server Note: Point out that Assets own the Asset Category Flexfield. For example. where the second segment is dependent on the first.Current Password = XXXXX New Password = XXXXXXX Re-enter New Password = XXXXXX 9. This is a two-segment flexfield. Place the cursor over the Asset Category field. Page 17 of 24 .Seattle Manufacturing from the LOV. Item XXComputer Server 4. select M1 . (T) Purchasing Purchasable Checked Purchased Checked Note: Point out that the Expense Account is a key flexfield owned by General Ledger. Major Category COMPUTER 7. Enter an item: Description High Speed Server Note: Point out that the Item field is a key flexfield that happens to be defined as one segment and no validation! 5. Save. 6. 2. 3. you would not want to see Land when you selected a value in the second segment. Discussing Key and Descriptive Flex fields Entering a System Item 1.
8. 9. 10.
(B) OK Save. (M) Tools > Categories (You may have to press [Ctrl] + [F11] if default categories are not displayed.)
Category Set Purchasing 11. 12. Place cursor in the Category field (MISC.MISC defaults, but you will override this). Activate the list of values.
Note: Point out that this is the PO Item Category key flexfield. 13. (B) Combinations
Item Category % 14. (B) OK Commodity 53 (B) OK
Item Category 204 15.
Note: Point out that the Category field now reflects 204.53 based on the selection made. 16. 17. 18. Save. Close the Category Assignment window. Place cursor in the descriptive flexfield to the right of the description field.
Note: Point out that when the cursor enters a flexfield field, profile options determine whether or not it automatically opens. Point out that there are several fields in this descriptive flexfield, they are of different sizes and some have a list of values/validation. 19. Close windows till you are back at the Navigator.
Page 18 of 24
10. Creating Value Sets
Creating a Value Set 1. 2. Responsibility: XXXXXXXXX Navigate to the Value Sets window:
(N) Application > Validation > Set 3. Create the independent value set:
Field Name Value Set Name Description List Type Security Type Format Max. Size Uppercase Only (A–Z) Right Justify and Zerofill Numbers (001) Validation Type
Value XXPO Class Major class List of Values Non-Hierarchical Security Char 10 Check box to be selected Check box to be deselected Independent
Save your work. Create the dependent value set:
Field Name Value Set Name Description List Type
Value XXPO Subclass Sub class List of Values
Page 19 of 24
Security Type Format Maximum Size Uppercase Only (A–Z) Right Justify and Zerofill Numbers (001) Validation Type
Non-Hierarchical Security Char 10 Selected Deselected Dependent
(B) Edit information and enter the following information:
Independent Value Set Name: XXPO Class Value: NONE Description: None 7. Save
Page 20 of 24
Field Description Required Security Enabled 7. No 1 2 6. Creating a Structure for a Key Flexfield and Adding Value Sets Querying the Item Categories Structure 1. Field Description Create the structure based on the segment information in the following table: Name PO Class PO Subclass Window Prompt Class Sub Column (LOV) SEGMENT1 SEGMENT2 Value Set (LOV) XXPO Class XXPO Subclass Specify segment information for the PO Class segment: Value PO Class Checked Checked Specify segment information for the PO Subclass segment: Value PO Subclass Page 21 of 24 . Query the structure and enter following information: Application: Inventory Flexfield Title: Item Categories Creating a New Structure 4. Responsibility: System Administrator Navigate to the Key Flexfield Segments window: (N) Application > Flexfield > Key > Segments 3.11. 2. Create a new structure: Code: XXPO_ITEM_CAT Title: XXPO_ITEM_CAT Description: PO Item Category Assigning Segments 5.
13. Enter values dependent on the CCOMP value according to the following table and Save: Value KEYBOARD MOUSE MONITOR Description Keyboard. Value DESKTOP PC SERVER 15. Optical Monitor. 101-Key Mouse. Navigate to the Values window: (N) Application > Validation > Values 10. Page 22 of 24 .Required Security Enabled Checked Checked 8. Freeze and compile the flexfield. Query the PO Subclass segment of the XXPO_ITEM_CAT structure. Adding Values 9. Enter values according to the following table and Save: Description Computer Component Computer System Entering Values Dependent on the CCOMP Value 12. Value CCOMP CSYS Search for any existing values using your value sets. 11. Enter values dependent on the CSYS value according to the following table and Save: Description Desktop PC Server Close windows until you are back at the Navigator. Flat Panel Entering Values Dependent on the CSYS Value 14.
Vision Operations (USA) Navigate to the Category Codes window: (N) Setup > Item > Categories > Category Codes 3. Structure Name XXPO_ITEM_CAT XXPO_ITEM_CAT Category CCOMP. 2.PC Description Component. Test the independent/dependent relationship by placing the cursor in the Default Category field. Navigate to the Category Sets window: (N) Setup > Item > Categories > Category Sets (M1 . Responsibility: Inventory.PC Click Save. Set up new category codes combinations according to the following table.Seattle) 5.12. Name your structure XXPO_ITEM_CAT. Page 23 of 24 . Keyboard System. Testing the Flexfield Defining Valid Category Combinations 1. 7. Set up category codes: Name: XXPurchasing Description: Purchasing Category Set Flex Structure: XXPO_ITEM_CAT Controlled At: Master Level Default Category: CSYS. Close windows until you are back at the Navigator. 6. PC Setting Up Category Codes 4.KEYBOARD CSYS.
9. Note: You might have to add this responsibility to your User. 11. Vision Services (USA). Switch responsibility to Payables. 3. 10. Understanding How Multi Org Secures Application Data Creating a Supplier 1. 4. Click the Invoices link under “Invoices: Entry” to open the Invoices Window. Note that this is an Invalid Supplier for this operating unit. Page 24 of 24 . Attempting to Enter an Invoice 6. Enter an invoice with the following details: Trading Partner = XX_Supplier Site = Choose the default option. Vision Operations (USA). (N) Invoices > Entry > Invoices 8. 7. Enter an Invoice against the XX_Supplier which you have already created. XXSupplier_Site Invoice Date = System / Current Date Tab to Invoice Num field Invoice Num = 1000 Invoice Amount = 10000 Close Form without saving. Navigate to the Invoices Window. 2. 5.13. Trading Partner = XX_Supplier Tab out of the supplier field. Close all the windows and return to the Navigator page. Switch Responsibility to Payables. Close all the windows and return to the Navigator page.
R12 Oracle Marketing Fundamentals Activity Guide .
Example: Jun-07 Same month a year from now Current Date Same date. a year from now. 2. 4. Objective Product Promotion. Launch Value XX 07 Marketing Programs Do not select a Parent Program. Creating a Program Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1. Country Default Confidential Checked. 3. Log in to Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard. . Click (B) Create. Click (H) Programs in the Shortcuts bin. 5.1. In the Programs page. g Vision Stores Retail Division Current Month. click (B) Create Program Enter the following data: Field Name Name Parent Code XX_Marketing_Pro Business Unit Purpose Product Coordinator Default Start Period End Period Start Date End Date Currency Default Global Unchecked.
This is optional. Log into Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard. Click (B) Create Campaign. Enter the following data: Field Name Create Method Type Cam Template Select Name Source Code Program Start Date End Date Coordinator Default Objective New paign Campaigns. the View Approval page displays No Approval Required. budget line. XX LaserLaunch 07 XX_LL07 Value XX 07 Marketing Programs Current date A year from today Enter an objective for your campaign. click (B) Activate. 2. Creating a Campaign and Associating it to a Program Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1. Click (B) Apply. . 5. 3. Click (H) Campaigns. The campaign status changes to Active after it goes through theme.2. and budget approvals. On the Campaign Details page. Note: Approvals go through the AMS Marketing Workflow process. Navigate to the Campaign Details page and click (B) View Approval to view the approval status of the campaign. 10. 4. Submitting for Approval and Activating the Campaign 9. If you have Approver privileges.
(H) Week. Select a notification option if you wish to notify a manager about the monitor. or (H) Year. 5. (H) Month. In the Monitoring Conditions region fill in the following details: Field Name Compare Metric Total Value Actual Comparison Another Initiative Metric Total Value Actual Is less than (<) Cost Value Performance Between Two Initiatives Choose another initiative. In the Monitoring Frequency region.Setting up Monitors Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1. For example. 4. 3. Cost 6.3. the time zone is America/Los_Angeles Enter dates to assign a time frame to the monitor. The Follow On Actions region is optional. By default. The default value is Weeks. campaign created by your classmate. (H) Day. Enter the following data: Field Name Monitored Initiative Initiative Name Monitor Name Timezone Monitor From – To Objective Campaign XX LaserLaunch 07 Value XX Campaign Monitor Select a time zone. . This field is optional. 8. Click (B) Save. Log into Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard. Click (H) Create Monitor in the Quick Actions bin. Enter values accordingly. 2. click (H) Hour. 7. Click (B) Add Activity to add an activity to monitor.
Enter the following data: Field Name Associated With Channel Category Channel Direct Description Description XX Campaign Activity Displays Activity by default. 4. In the Associated Activity Purposes region select General Purpose as the Activity Purpose. Direct Marketing Mail Type out a brief description of the template. (N) Marketing Online: Administration > Marketing > Initiatives Templates > Activity Templates Click (B) Create. 6. 3. Select Interaction Follow Up .1 Creating an Activity Template Responsibility = Oracle Marketing Super User 1. 5. Click (B) Submit. .3. Log into Oracle Marketing and navigate to Marketing Online: Administration.B2B as the Default List Template using the Lookup icon. • 2.
Enter the following information: Field Name Template Event Name Source Code Business Unit Type Training Schedule Value XX Laser Printer Show San Francisco XX_Laser_Printer_Show_SF Vision Stores Retail Division . • 6. Click (B) Create. • 3. Navigate to the Event Schedule creation page. Log into Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Events page. Creating an Event Schedule 5.4. Planning and Setting up Events Creating an Event Responsibility = Oracle Marketing Super User 1. Enter the following information: Field Name Setup Type Name Program Type Sem Start Date End Date Owner Currency US Country United Event Value XX Laser Printer Show XX Laser Launch Program 07 inar Today’s date One month from today Retain the default Dollar States 4. (N) Marketing Online: Event > Events > (B) Create. (H) Event > Event Schedules > (B) Create.
Click (B) Create. . 12.Field Name Delivery Method Start Date End Date Venue Hy Duration 2 Owner Currency US Country United Registration Required Seminar Event Start Date Event End Date att Regency days Value Retain the default value Dollar States Checked.agenda Today’s date 2 days from today 10 20 10% Value 10. 8. 11. (H) Registrations. Return to the Event Schedule Details Page. Verify if the Event Schedule Status is Active. Click (B) Confirm. 7. 13. Click (B) Request Approval. Select 9. Enter the following information: Field Name Enrollment Starts Enrollment Ends Minimum Size Maximum Size Overbook by Waitlist 10% Inventory – Action Type Inventory Number Select One Seminar . Click (B) Update.
Click (B) Register for this Event to register more people. . Cancelled. 16. Navigate to the Event Registration page. 18. • (N) Event > Registrations. 20. 21. 19. Search for names of people to register and select the check boxes against their names. 15. View the Roster to view registration details. Observe event registration confirmation. 17. Select a View (All. Click (H) Register. Registered. or Waitlisted) and click (B) Search. Click (B) Submit. Search for your Event Schedule.Registering Participants for an Event 14. • (N) Registrations > View Roster.
10. Selecting the Selling Product 5. Navigate to the Offering mid tab. In the Selections region select Advanced as the Selection Method. Creating a Telemarketing Activity Creating a TeleMarketing Campaign Activity Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1. Log in to Oracle marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard. Click (H) Create Activity in the Quick Actions bin. 11. Select the product. 12. Lightning Laserjet XL Printer. . Click (B) Add Product. Specifying a Target Group 9. Navigate to the Target Group mid tab.5. 7. Select List in the Add field and click (B) Go. Enter the following data: Field Name Template Telemarketing Name Source Code Purpose General Campaign Launch On End On Objective Value XX Laser Printer Call Blitz XXLPCB Purpose XX LaserLaunch 07 A week from today A month from the Launch On date Enter a suitable objective for the activity 4. 6. 3. Click (B) Apply. 2. Select the Organization Contacts as Audience. Click (B) Apply. 8.
From the Options region select Full Refresh. 15. 19. Select Metrics Hierarchy and click (B) Go. Expand the Metrics hierarchy as follows: • Metrics > Total Responses 34. • Observe that the forecast value for the Cost per Response metric is automatically updated. Associating Metrics 27. Expand the Costs hierarchy as follows: • Costs > Total Cost > Total Direct Cost 29. Click (B) Save. 16. Click (B) Apply: Associating Collaboration Content 18. Click (B) Add Content. 20. 21.13. . Define the Forecast value for Responses as 30 35. Define the Forecast value for Direct Cost as 10000 30. 28. • You can select the cover letter “Cover Letter for Laserjet Cross Sell to Sentinel Deluxe Desktop customers”. Search and associate a content item. Define the Forecast value for Contact Group as 200. 33. Navigate to the Collaboration mid tab. 31. Expand the Metrics hierarchy as follows: • Metrics > Total Target Group > Total Contact Group 32. Navigate to the Tracking mid tab. Click (B) Save. Click (B) Save. Click (B) Generate Target Group. 17.
Click (B) Preview Approval to see the approval status. Note: If you have Approver privileges.Submitting for Approval 36. Activating the Telemarketing Activity 38. In that case. Click (B) Submit. . the Preview Approval page displays No Approval Required. the activity details page will display an Activate button. 37. Click (B) Activate.
only new members of the target group will be targeted. Click (B) Select. 9. 3. Enter the following data: Field Name Template E Name Campaign Purpose Customer Launch On End On mail Value XX Laser Printer Satisfaction Survey XX LaserLaunch 07 Retention Current date 3 months from the Launch On date 4. 12. 5. select Lightning Laser Printer (MKT007007). Click (B) Apply In the Activity Details page click (I) Repeats.1 Creating a Repeating E-mail Activity Entering Basic Details for an E-mail Campaign Activity and Set the Repeating Options Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1. 6. Log in to Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard. Click (B) Save. 7. Note: For each iteration of the campaign activity execution. 2. From the Product LOV. . 8. Click (B) Create Activity in the Shortcuts bin. Enter 1 in the Repeating Every field. Associating the Selling Product 10. Click (H) Month. 11. Navigate to the Offering mid tab and click (B) Add Product.8. Select the New Target Group Members option.
When the target list is generated.com. Click (B) Save. View the merge fields used in the salutation. • To insert merge fields. 16. select the merge field from the dropdown box and click (B) Add. 14. Select the Recall segment. 19. . 20. Select Satisfaction Survey Email Cover Letter from the LOV and click (B) Select. 26. 25. 27. select Segment in the Add field and click (B) Go. 17. Click (B) Generate Target Group. Click (B) Preview Entries to view the details of the members of the target group. Note: The Workflow Agent Listener concurrent request must be running for the list to generate. Associating the E-Mail Cover Letter and the Survey Script 22. Select Generate Using Advanced Option. 23. Navigate to the Collateral mid tab and click (B) Search. In the Selections region. Click (B) Refresh List Status to update the list generation status.com. the list status changes to Available and the following statistics are displayed for the target list: • • • • Total Records Suppressed Duplicates Removed Last Generated Date 21.oracleleads. Enter the subject as “Thank You for Your Laser Printer Purchase!” 28. 18. Verify whether the Sender is marketing@localhost. Select 11510_Content Type in the Content Types drop-down list and click (B) Go. Verify whether the Reply-to is firstname.lastname@example.org.Specifying Target Group Selections 13. Select the Audience as Organization Contacts. 15. 24. Navigate to the Target Group mid tab.
31. Search and select the survey deployment Vision Customer Satisfaction Survey. 33. the activity details page will display an Activate button. Click on the pencil icon to edit the body of the cover letter. Click (B) Apply. 35. select the Go to Web Script action. To preview the content of the cover letter. the Preview Approval page displays No Approval Required. enter your mail id in the Send Test field and click (B) Send Test. 40. 30. From the Navigator page. Click (B) Submit For Approval. Activating the Email Activity 38.29. Submitting for Approval 36. Navigate to (N) Marketing Online: Administration > Marketing > Fulfillment > History and review the fulfillment request for the test mail you have sent. • You can also click (B) Preview in the collateral mid tab. . select the Marketing Administrator responsibility. Note: If you have Approver privileges. Click (B) Activate. Verifying Fulfillment 39. Select the text “Click here” and click the CTD icon in the toolbar. 37. In the Click-Through Details page. Click (B) Preview Approval to see the approval status. In that case. Click (B) Save. 32. • You are associating the survey script to the campaign activity here. 34.
.2 Creating a Web Placement Creating a Placement for the iStore. In the Create Web Placement page. Partner Portal Computers Universal Web Advertisement Stylesheet Select some suitable content Universal Web Advertisement Stylesheet 4. Log into Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Web Placements page • 2. enter the following data: Field Name Name Status Active Selection Method Auto Publish Application Site Vision Section Printers Page Item Location Middle1 Content Type Stylesheet Default Content Default Stylesheet Web Advertisement Details Random Checked Value XX Printer Placement iStore. Click (B) Save and/or (B) Apply. iSupport. 3.8. Approved activities associated with the placement will run in it. (N) Marketing Online: Administration > Marketing > Web Setup > Web Placements Click (B) Create Placement. Partner Portal Application Responsibility = Oracle Marketing Super User 1. iSupport.
Click (B) Save. From the Product LOV. Select Generate Using Advanced Option. 10. Select the B2B_Order__Contacts list. Enter the following data: Field Name Template Web Name Campaign Purpose Cross Launch On End On Coordinator Objective Enter Advertisement Value XX LaserPrinter WebAd XX LaserLaunch 05 Sell Current date Select a date about three months from the Launch On date Retain the default value some meaningful objective for the Web Ad 4. Specifying the Target Group 8. Select the Audience as Organization Contacts. 2. 9. 12. select CM76845 as the Lightning Laser Printer. 6. Retain the value List in the Add field and click (B) Go. Navigate to the Target Group mid tab. Click (B) Apply. . 11. 3. 7. Associating the Product to the Activity 5. Log in to Oracle Marketing and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard Click (H) Create Activity.8. Navigate to the Offering mid tab and click (B) Add Product.3 Creating a Web Advertisement Activity Entering the Basic Details for a Web Ad Responsibility = Marketing Administrator 1.
the activity details page will display an Activate button. Click (B) Generate List. Click (B) Apply. Associating the Web Ad to a Placement 17. 14. Click (B) Submit. 16. Click (B) Apply. Click (B) Save.13. Partner Portal from the Add Placement dropdown box and click (B) Go. Submitting for Approval 25. 19. Click (B) Update Entries to view and optionally update the details of the members of the target group. . Select iStore. Specifying Click-Through Details 21. 15. the Preview Approval page displays No Approval Required. Click (B) Save. iSupport. if necessary. Note: If you have Approver privileges. Click (B) Preview Approval to see the approval status. Enter the following data: Field Name Title Placement Content Item Value Enter a suitable title for the placement. 24. Click the Click Through Details icon. Preview the Web Ad. Select Go to Shopping Cart as the Click Through Action and select the Laser Printer product. Navigate to the Web Planner mid tab. In that case. 18. 23. 26. XX Printer Placement Select a suitable content item 20. 22. and click (B) Save.
Click (B) Activate. Log in to iStore with the iStore Administrator or Marketing Manager responsibility and verify that the Web Ad is displayed in the specified region. .Activating the Web Advertisement 27. Verifying Web Ad 28.
R12 Oracle Sales Fundamentals Activity Guide .
Leads by Age Cross Sell/Up Sell Sales Campaigns Top Customers (Persons) Shortcuts – Click some of the links in this bin Latest Submitted Forecast .Order the contents of the table based on Total Opportunity Amount. Overview of the Sales Dashboard Responsibility: Sales User 1. Opportunities – Click a column header to see the table sort based on the contents of the column. Proposals Quotes – Point out Personalize that allows the user to create a saved view. Top Customers . Tasks Leads – Point out the Convert to Opportunity icon for a lead. 4.2. Login as ljones/welcome. 3. This is based on the Sales Methodology set up by your administrator. This topic will be covered later in the course. (N) (L) Sales Dashboard View the various parts of the Sales Dashboard – Sales Funnel – Place your mouse over the different parts of the funnel to view the opportunities in different stages of the sales cycle.
13. Click (B) Apply. Click (L) Personalize Page once again. we will enable personalization only at the application level. The Sales Dashboard page displays. you must set the profiles at the Sales application level. 14. 4. Login as profileoptions/sysadmin. 11. In this case. . Click the Return to Application link at the bottom of the page. Personalize the Sales Dashboard 6. You will see that the Leads and other bins moved up and the Sales Funnel moved to the bottom along with Tasks and Appointments. 3. 16. Click the Personalize Properties icon in the first row. (N) (L) Sales Dashboard > (L) Personalize Page (link in the header) In the Personalize Page: Sales Dashboard page. Move Bins to the top of the order. The Personalize Page Hierarchy page displays. In the second row.1 Personalize the Sales Dashboard page Enable Personalization Responsibility = System Administrator 1. Click (T) Content. Personalize Self-Service Defn – set this to Yes Disable Self-Service Personal – set this to No Logout. 7. click (I) Reorder Content (fourth icon from the left) The Reorder Contents of Flexible Layout: Dashboard page displays. 12. Click Complete View under Personalization Structure. 5. (N) Responsibility: System Administrator (N) (L) System Profiles Set the following profiles to enable personalization. Login as ljones/welcome. Click (I) Personalize Properties in the Flexible Content: Leads row. you can see the Layout tab. 9. 10. For class purposes. 17. This will move the Sales Funnel to the bottom of the Sales Dashboard.2. 2. 15.
Select False from the Rendered dropdown. 23. we will try to change the name of a column in the Opportunities bin table. the Leads bin is removed from the Sales Dashboard. Click (I) Personalize Properties in the Opportunities bin (above the Opportunities label). Scroll down and click the Personalize Properties icon in the Customer row of the Table: Opportunities. For example. Click (B) Apply. you could change it to Customer Organization. 21.18. Click (L) Return to Application to see your personalization changes in the Sales Dashboard page. . Change the Prompt text. Next. 19. 22. By doing so. 24. Click (B) Apply. 20.
select Sales and Telesales from the list of values in the Usage field. Position your cursor in the Name field and select File > New to enter Group 2 information: Name: XX-Sales Account East Description: XX-Sales Account East In the Members tab. 5. Save your work and record this group number. 2. Save your work and record the group number. Name: Use the list of values to select yourself Click (B) Member Roles to assign the following to the resource in this group: Role Type: Sales Role: Sales Representative Role Type: Sales Role: Sales Manager Click (B) OK to close the Member Roles window. In the Used In Application Areas tab. Name: Use the list of values to select your friend who you have created in an earlier practice Click (B) Member Roles to assign the following information to the resource in this group: Role Type: Sales Role: Sales Representative In the Roles tab. 6.3. select Sales and Telesales from the list of values for this group. find the Resource Manager: Maintain Resources section and select Groups. Vision Enterprises 1. On the Personal Home Page. enter the following information: Category: Employee Number: This field populates automatically after selecting a resource name. 4. 7. 8. Resource Manager: Maintain Resources > Groups Enter the following information for Group1: Name: XX-Sales Accounts Description: XX-Sales Accounts In the Members tab. enter the following information: Category: Employee Number: This field populates automatically after selecting a resource name. . assign the following information to the Group 2: Role Type: Sales Role: Sales Representative 3. 11. 10. Define Resource Groups Responsibility: CRM Administrator. 9. On the Roles tab. assign the following information to the group: Role Type: Sales Role: Sales Manager On the Used In tab.
. 13. then the Group 2 number and group name will be visible in the tab. Save the group definition.Specify Parent-child Group Relationship 12. If you search for the group number for Group 1 and click the Child Groups tab. enter the following information in the Parent Groups tab: Group Number: Enter the number for Group 1 that you recorded earlier. In the Group 2. the group name populates automatically.
Change the User profile to Sales Team. 17.3. 6.1 Sales Team Security Responsibility: System Administrator 1. Deselect Full Access. (L) Sales Demonstration . 2. 5. 3. Select ASN: Opportunity Access Privilege. 11. Responsibility: Sales User 8. 12. Scroll to My Open Opportunities (Owner). customer name in one of the opportunities. (B) Go 21. Action: Create Opportunity > (B) Go 13. Login as phenry/welcome. Opportunity Name: Sales Demonstration > (B) Apply 14. Write down the opportunity number. Select Responsibility: Sales User Select User: LJONES Select Profiles with no values Profile: ASN%O%Access% (B) Search. 4. Add Lisa Jones. (N) Sales Dashboard 10. (N) Profile: System Deselect Site. (B) Save. (N) Responsibility: System Administrator. (T) Sales Team > (B) Add Person 15. Login as ebusiness/welcome. 18. 16. (N) Sales Dashboard > (L) Opportunities > (B) Simple Search Opportunity Number: The number of the opportunity you created 20. 7. Logout as phenry. Login as ljones/welcome. 19. 9. Inc. (I) Save (M) File > (M) Exit Oracle Applications. Click (L) CDS.
22. . Note Lisa Jones cannot make changes. Note Lisa Jones cannot add a product. (T) Sales Team. 23. (T) Products.
6. (B) End Interaction 10. (B) All Interactions. (T) Activities Close Customer Interaction History window. On the Personal Home Page (N) TeleSales Agent: Universal Work Queue. 2. Login as phenry/welcome. Double-click the customer name to open eBusiness Center. 8. Select a Business World opportunity and double-click anywhere in a row to open the opportunity in the Opportunity Center. Wrap up the current interaction. 3. Close all windows. 9. (I) Wrap-Up Enter a Result. Navigate to the Universal Work Queue page. In the Work Type list or the UWQ nodes. If you go past the second form you may run into an error. (B) Continue. (You will get a media error because you are not set up for live telephony.4. 5. 7. . Fill in the second form and close scripting. Show Scripting (T) Overview Source Code: CPROD CAMP02 Name: Core Product Campaigns (B) View Script Fill in information in the first form. Show Interaction History In the eBusiness Center. select My Opportunities (Sales Credit).) 4. Enter a phone number between 7000 and 7499. TeleSales Responsibility: TeleSales Agent 1. show the Interactions section.
Select End Session as the break reason. .11.
Create a Lead Responsibility = Sales User 1. Navigate to the Products tab and (B) Add Product. 11. the Sales Channel is Direct. Select Computer > Hardware > Laptop. The products are added to the lead. 6. the lead ranking and channel.5. . 3. Enter the quantity and amount for the products. 5. 2. 8. Click (B) Apply. Click (B) Save. Login as ljones/welcome. 9. The lead is created. By default. Projectors 10. The lead is created. (N) Responsibility > Sales User Click (L) Sales Dashboard Select Leads from the Shortcuts bin on the Sales Dashboard. Click (B) Select. 15. Login as ebusiness/welcome. Field Name Quantity Amount Value Enter a number either above or below 50 Enter a number either above or below 50000 12. Verify the rules used to process the lead you created Responsibility = TeleSales Administrator 14. Navigate to the Leads Processing History Report page. Note the number generated for the lead. Click (B) Create Lead. 13. Enter the following details for the lead: Field Name Lead Name Customer Value XX Hardware Deal (replace XX with your terminal number in the class) XX-New Organization 7. Computer > Hardware > Monitors. (N) Responsibility > TeleSales Administrator 16. Logout. 4.
Click (B) Run Report. Today’s date Value 18. Enter the following data. Click the rule name to view the details of the leads that were processed by the rules. Field Name Processing Stage Lead Number Lead Creation Date From and To All The number that you noted in Step 12. The rules that were created by your instructor should display. . (N) Sales > Leads > Leads Processing History 17.
In the Opportunity header. (N) TeleSales Agent > (H) eBusiness Center Click (B) Find. Login as ebusiness/welcome. (N) Responsibility: TeleSales Agent Navigate to the Leads Summary tab. 7. Select the XX Hardware Deal lead record. When prompted to view the opportunity. Click (T) Lead. 6. Save your work. 9. 4. Select Organization from the Find dropdown list. Click (B) Create Opportunity. 15. Enter an organization name (XX Right Organization) into the Organization field and click (B) Search. 8. Select the Organization record and click (B) Apply. Create an Opportunity From a Lead in TeleSales Responsibility: TeleSales Agent 1. 10. . Update the opportunity by adding an additional product in the Purchase Interest tab. 5. Click (B) New Opportunity. click Yes. 12. 13. 14. change the status of the opportunity to Forecast in the Status field. 2. 11. 3.6.
8. Logout. 3. 14. Responsibility: System Administrator 7. 5. press Ctrl+F11. The Sales Methodology Detail page is displayed. 12. 9. From the Home page. (N) Responsibility: Sales Administrator (N) Opportunities > Sales Methodology Click a selected Sales Methodology link. 2. (N) Responsibility: System Administrator. (N) Profile > System 10. . press F11 on your keyboard and enter %Dashboard%Funnel% in the Meaning Field.6. assign the sales stage values that you noted down. Field Name Code Meaning Description Tag Field Value Enter the sequence number Enter the text that should appear in the sales funnel on the Sales Dashboard This is an optional field Enter a number between 1 and 4 to indicate the part of the sales funnel where the current sales stage should appear 15. For the ASN_DASH_SLS_METH_FUNNL_STAGES lookup type. Set the value of the profile ASN: Dashboard Funnel Assigned Methodology to the name of the sales methodology that you chose in Step 4. 4. To execute the query. Login as ljones/welcome. switch responsibilities to Application Developer. (N) Application : Lookups > Application Object Library 13.1 Define the Sales Funnel Responsibility: Sales Administrator 1. Save your changes. To query for a lookup. Responsibility: Application Developer 11. 6. Note down the Sequence and Sales Stages you want to include in the Sales Funnel. The Sequence number is important. Login as ebusiness/welcome.
Responsibility: Sales User 16. 17. . switch responsibilities to Sales User. From the Home Page. (N) (L) Sales Dashboard The Sales Funnel reflects the changes you just made by assigning it a different methodology.
7. Click (B) Search. Click (B) Go. Click Forecast Category Mapping. Map Forecast Categories Responsibility: Sales Administrator 1. In the Product Category field. (N) Sales Dashboard > Forecasts 13. 4. The product category is now mapped to the forecast category that you created. (N) Responsibility : Sales Administrator. From the Forecast Category Name dropdown. 9. 2. select Online Shopping. 7. enter %Book%. 8. 12. 3. and click (B) Go. and click (B) Select. The product categories that you mapped to the forecast category display here. (N) Forecast > Forecast Category Create a new forecast category called Online Shopping and click (B) Update. Click (B) Update. From the Category dropdown. select Online Shopping. We will map product categories to this new forecast category. 6. Login as ljones/welcome. 5. 11. 14. . Enter today’s date as the Start Date. 10. Select a product category.
and click (B) Go. The values in the table change to reflect forecasts submitted by sales representatives reporting to you.1 Forecasting as a Sales Manager Responsibility: Sales Manager 1. 5. 3.7. (N) Responsibility: Sales Manager (N) Sales Manager Dashboard > Forecast As a sales manager. 4. you can select Direct Reports Submitted from the Worksheet Default Values dropdown. View the Direct Reports Forecast Summary and Detail worksheets to view details of the opportunities submitted as forecasts by your team members. 2. Login as julrich/welcome. .
Using Cancel to start over does not fix this. 2. (B) Next > Add geographies City: San Diego City: Oakland Postal Codes: 94500 . You must return to Home and start over. 8. Role is not available in the Resource Type list. . 9. (Both a resource and the Sales Manager role are required for self-service. 3.94599 (B) Next > Additional Matching Attributes Customer Category is equal to City or Local Gov’t (B) Finish 5. Login as ljones/welcome > (R) Territory Management > (N) Territories Usage is Sales. Kerry Jones as a resource with full access. Add the Sales Manager role. Territory Name: Far West Rank: 11 Available to Self Service Add Ms. 7. 4. Create Geographic Territories Responsibility: Territory Management 1. 6. Select USA Sales for the parent territory > (B) Create Territory Type is Geography > (B) Continue Enter territory details.8.) If you forget to select Self-Service.
For Organization Classification Name. The LOVs for the Default Sales Group and Default Sales Role are based on the Default Salesrep parameter. select Operating Unit. Specify a value for each of the parameters using the respective LOVs. The LOVs for the Default Order Type. 8. 3.Select the same Operating Unit that you selected in Step 3 above. 5. Verify that the Enabled checkbox is selected. 2. 9. Click inside the Quoting Parameters field to display the Quoting Parameters dialog box with the following fields: Operating Unit. You must perform the above steps to set the Quoting parameters for each operating unit in your organization. and Default Contract Template are filtered by the selected operating unit. Set Up Quoting Parameters Responsibility: US Super HRMS Manager 1. Click (B) Others. . Click (B) OK to save your changes. 6. 12. From the Organization Classifications section. select Operating Unit. select Quoting Parameters. Login as ebusiness/welcome.9. Default Salesrep. 7. 4. 10. Default Order Type Default Salesrep Default Sales Group Default Sales Role Default Contract Template 11. From the Additional Organization Information dialog box. Click (B) Find. (N) HRMS Manager : Work Structures : Organization > Description Specify the operating unit for which you want to set the parameters in the Name field. 13. (N) Responsibility: US Super HRMS Manager Navigate to the Find Organization dialog box.