RULES,REGULATION,INSTRUCTIONS,MANUALS & RECORD
1) HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SECTION: RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Recruitment & Promotion Rules 2. General Rules & Regulations regarding Leave, TA/DA, LTC, Transfer Grant, etc. 3. Productivity Linked Incentive Scheme. 4. Rules regarding payment of Vehicle Maintenance Allowance & Conveyance Allowance. 5. Rules pertaining to reimbursement of medical expenses. 6. The CCI Encashment of Earned Leave Rules, 1977. 7. Service Regulations 8. Festival Advance Rules 9. Overtime Allowance Rules 10. Family Pension Scheme 11. Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme 12. The CCI Ltd. Conveyance Advance (Grant & Recovery) Rules, 1972.
1. Personal files of the employees working in Head Office and also officers of the Branch Offices, excluding Assistant Manager (Marketing).] 2. Service Books of the employees, ACR files of the employees working in the Head Office and officials of the rank of Office Manager/equivalent and above of the Branch Offices. 3. Service Rules & Regulations of the Corporation approved by the Board of Directors/Competent Authority. 4. All Circulars/Office Orders issued by HRD Department of the Head Office duly approved by the Competent Authority. 5. FR/SR Rules/Leave Rules/TA/DA Rules/ LTC Rules etc., as applicable to Government servants (Swamy’s Compilations) 6. Compendium of Guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India, pertaining to HRD Department. 7. Minutes of Selection Committee/Departmental Promotion Committee/ Central Joint Management Committee/Bipartite Meetings. 8. Extract of Board of Directors resolutions pertaining to HRD Department. 9. Memorandum of Settlement with Staff Council dated 19.1.2004.
RULES,REGULATION,INSTRUCTIONS,MANUALS & RECORD
List of Registers maintained in HRD Department 1. Muster Roll (Attendance Registers for all unionised cadre and temporary employees. 2. Inward Register for letters. 3. Outward Register for movement of files. 4. Medical claim Registers for Bills of Medicines & hospitalization charges. 5. Casual Leave/Restricted Leave Records for all officers & staff. 6. Rosters (zone-wise ) for Direct recruitment as well as for promotion. 7. Vehicle Advance Register 8. Tuition fees Register 9. Education allowance Register. 10. TA/DA Bill Register. 11. Grievance Register for SC/ST. 12. Recruitment Register.
2) TECHNOLOGY MISSION ON COTTON CELL
INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES Guidelines laid down by Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, vide Office Memorandum No. 1/5/2000/CTM dated 8th March, 2000. RECORDS: 1. Memorandum of Understanding between TMC and respective Agriculture Product Market Committees (APMCs and State Marketing Boards) for market yards containing Terms and Conditions for modernization. Memorandum of Understanding between TMC and respective Ginning and Pressing Factories containing Terms and Conditions for modernization of G&P Factories. Monthly Progress Report of the progress of their project sanctioned under TMC Project by every APMC. Monthly Progress Report of the progress of their project sanctioned under TMC Project by every G&P Factory. TAT Report. TAT Agenda Notes. TAT Committee Recommendations to IC Committee. IC Committee Agenda Notes. IC Committee Minutes PAGE/208
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
INSTRUCTIONS.3. etc. Correspondence with CCI file. Mobile Bills File Advertisement Bills File Hotel Bills File Car Maintenance Register Car Maintenance File Guest House Maintenance Register Guest House Maintenance File Flat Maintenance File Log Books of Staff Cars
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS SECTION
a) CENTRAL ACCOUNTS/BANKING/CASH ACCOUNTS INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. 2. 14. 7. Journal Entry Book.
1. 3. 11. 6. (Issued every year) Memorandum of Understanding between CCI and Ministry of Textiles for the year 2005-06.REGULATION. 12. Bank Operations/Correspondence files. 9. 16.3. 15. 8. Various Books of Accounts like Petty Cash Book. Registers pertaining to Administration Section like Stationery. 2. Accounting Manual
. 4. Guidelines for Finalisation of Accounts for the year ended 31. 5.(Finalized every year)
1. Bank Book.2005. 13. General Ledger.MANUALS & RECORD
RULES. Administration files pertaining to expenditure on contingencies.
G&P Factory-wise Files. APMC-wise Files. Stock Register etc.2005 dated 15. Correspondence with Ministry file. 17.
Correspondence with consortium with regard to agenda for the meeting and maintaining minutes thereof. 7. 19. 16. 2. 21. 20. Correspondence with regard to credit facilities with the respective banks. 23. 5. 18. CBD Belapur Bank Statements of Bank of Baroda.
25. 9. 17. 22. 3. Nariman Point and BOB. Correspondence with Branches regarding Bank Authorisation letters for respective branches and centres.
1. Documents executed in favour of consortium of banks with regard to the credit facilities sanctioned by them to meet the working capital requirement of the Corporation. 8. Budget Estimate and its allocation amongst the branches Budget files of the branches Review of Overhead expenses by Committee on Management Accounts Inward Transfer Memo files Inward Transfer Memo Register General Ledgers Sub ledgers of advances Head Office reconciliation accounts files of branches Quarterly accounts of the branches Annual Accounts of branches Consolidation of final accounts Final Accounts of the Corporation Statutory Audit files Govt. and BOB CBDBelapur.MANUAL V
RULES. Deposit rate quotations received from various banks Bank borrowings file Investment file Correspondence with regard to outward/inward remittance Daily bank balance statement file
2. 12. Nariman Point. 4.REGULATION. Audit files MSP Trading Account files File relating to implementation of Official Language (Hindi) Fixed Asset Register Quarterly Review Note file MOU file Payment of Statutory Audit fee file Payment of dividend file Monthly Profit & Loss Accounts of branches Consolidated monthly Profit & Loss accounts of branches Bank books of Bank of Baroda. 8. 3.INSTRUCTIONS.MANUALS & RECORD
Central Accounts Section:
1. 15. 6. 11. 24. 7. 6. 9. 14. 4. 13. 10.
13. 3./SA 1 volumes each PF Inspection note book Guard File 1 & 2 MPEB Bonds Grievience of Ex-employees in respect of PF/SA & Gratuity.
RULES. Govt. 2. HBA General Ledger. Variable contributions paid to CCI Ltd. HBA Balance confirmation files.MANUAL V 10. 16. 14. Cards of PF/Gratuity/SA Minitues Book PF/2 volumes Gty. Outstanding Pension Claims Actuarial Valuation of Gratuity/ Leave encashment. 11.MANUALS & RECORD
Interest transferred to branches together with statement for hypothecation of stocks Cash payment vouchers Petty cash vouchers Cash receipt vouchers/Bank receipt and Bank payment vouchers Staff payable register Loan Register with bankwise details Investment Register with bankwise details
Contributory Provident Fund Section RULES & REGULATIONS
1. HBA Interest Certificatef file HBA/ Add. Monthly recovery schedule file.REGULATION. Contributory Provident Fund Rules Death-cum-Retirement Gratuity Scheme Superannuation Fund Scheme & Trust Deed
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) Enquiry U/S 7A : initiated by RPFC Contract labour details in respect of 7-A enquiry CPF Rules file Appointment of Trustees Custodian Agreement of PF/ SA 3 PAN No.
. HBA Annual Accounts Statement files.INSTRUCTIONS. SA fund. CPF South Zone General Ledger. Audit File. Computation estimated shortfall in cashflow of SA fund on account of VRS file HBA (Head Office) correspondence file HBA (Branches) correspondence files. Demat Services with SHCIL PF/SA/Gratuity Treestees Meeting file. 15. 12.
& SA) PF Returns Files Final Accounts files (PF. & SA)
HRD/Admn. 10. & SA) Cash Book Register (PF. Rules & Circulars files Trustees meeting files. Gty. 4 & 5 (PS) Files.MANUAL V 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) 33) 34) 35) 36) 37) 38) 39) 40) 41) 42) 43) 44) 45) 46) 47) 48) 49) 50) 51) 52) 53) 54) 55) 56)
RULES. Accounts Office Orders files TMC Accounts files TMC Salary files General Correspondence files JV files Debit/Credit TM Files Maintenance of Remittance Register No. Bank Vouchers Cash book Ledger Investment Register. Monthly Schedules Transfer Memos Investment's Rgister (PF. HRD Section’s Office Orders files Medical/LTC/TA Office Orders files Hospital approval rates files DA Circular files ADM. & SA) Custodian payment bills (PF. Gty. Gty.MANUALS & RECORD
PF General Ledger HO PF ledger Central Zone PF ledger P. 7. 5. 8. dues register Annual Account File. & SA) Investment's files (PF. PF files Non Refundable Advances File EDLI Scheme (LIC) Files Form No. Claim register. Gty. 3. Gty.REGULATION. 9. 2. 4. & SA) Income Tax Return (PF. 6. Stock Holding Bill files. Branch correspondence Pension claim files Annual Accounts file Income Tax returns file. 11. II
. Gty.INSTRUCTIONS. Accounts Section RECORDS
Registration of Service Tax & Service category wise file Sales Tax Assessment files of HO. 18. Remittance Register. Service Tax Returns file and TDS Returns file. LTC advances register. 2005. Service Tax Implication/Liability in case of Payments made to Transporters of goods by road in a goods carriage vide No. CCI/TXN/SERVICE TAX/2004-2005 dated 1st January. 4. NMMC (Cess) of HO . 14.
Taxation Section INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. 21. Files relating to returns and assessments of Sales Tax. PAGE/213
. 2. General correspondence file. 9. Work Contract Tax Fringe Benefit Tax introduced by Finance Act. 15. etc. 2005.INSTRUCTIONS. R-II Register TDS Register Cess Register Sundry Advance Register & General File. medical.Cess Register. DA Bill (Circulars) JV & TM Files Inward Transfer Memos Periodical Increments file Office Order and circulars recd. 13. 23. 17. 19. 25. TDS Certificate Files. 30. 28. Usage of Car by CMD and Directors/Adviser (TMC) Flat Insurance and outward Transfer Memos. 16. TDS Certificates file. Master file for Legal Opinion. Work Contract Tax. 27. 7. 29. 20. from Ministry. 10. 5. Income Tax/Wealth Tax Assessments files and Tax Audit Files for each year. Allotment of PAN/TAN No.
1. Expenditure Register. 2. General Circulars issued by EST/HRD Sec. WCT Register. Branch correspondence file related to Sales Tax.
3. 6. 4. 8. 22. 24. 3. Sales Tax Pending appeal file. Correspondence with COD Appointment & Payment of fees of Tax Auditor and Income Tax Consultants. 26.REGULATION.MANUALS & RECORD
TDS Register.MANUAL V 12. Circular on Important changes brought by Finance Act (Issued every year). Maintenance of Tour.
2. maintaining AMC for Aircondition operation
.12. 3. Insurance Policy file. Export Proforma Invoice. 6. 10.2004 regarding Coverage of Insurance of Stocks stored in G&P Factories. Correspondence with Insurance Companies files. Circular No. Insurance Return III of Branches.
1. 15. Insurance policy matter file.11. 5. Transit Insurance Claims files. Insurance Policies.
1. To maintain the Circular file of TXN Section Master file of TXN Section.2001 regarding Guidelines on Insurance Matters.
8. carting report. 8. maintaining AMC for Electrical installation Payment of AMC. 2. 13. & CPF Sections. Master file of INS. Godown Stock Statements. Declaration register. 7. 4. 5.MANUAL V 11. Electricity bills of Kapas Bhavan and Kalamboli Water charges bills of Kapas Bhavan and kalamboli Property Tax of Kapas Bhavan and Kalamboli Non Agriculture Land Revenue at Kalamboli Godown Quarterly Accounts file Circulars received from Vigilance and other Sections Bank of Baroda Debit notes and correspondence Payment of AMC to Rohini Consultant. 6. 7. 2.MANUALS & RECORD
Compliance Reports file Professional Tax payments file Sales Tax Returns file 'C' forms correspondence files & 'BC' /'H' forms files.CCI/D(F)/INS/GUIDELINES/01-02dated 5. Zodiac Power Control.INSTRUCTIONS. Hindi Progress Reports master file.
RULES. CCI/TXN/INS/GUIDELINES/11-04 dated 4. 17. 12. 14. 4.REGULATION. Circular No. 16. Outstanding claim position file. Electrical Consultant of Kalamboli Godown Payment of AMC.
Estate (Accounts) Section: RECORDS
1. Bluestar Ltd. 9. 3. All Insurance Policies & Circular files.
Memorandum of Understanding between National Textile Corporation (NTC) & The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.) File NTC MOU Delivery Register Debit note File PAGE/215
1. 15. 22.(DPR) &( (UP) Party files relating to LC & BG Loss on resale file Position of Lc & BG file Loss on resale register Interest reversal file Export control register Contract wise file of export Cheque receiving register IT accts payment register Export accts payment register Import accts payment register Debtors files branchwise Monthly P&L position of BOs Monthly trading acct HO Dr/Cr adv. 21. (WBABO). 5.MANUAL V 11.
RULES. (MP). 7.
. All Branches Correspondence file. NTC . 23. 29.SM Correspondence file. Hypothecation file. 12. 2. 8. 12. 4. Proforma of GSF Agreement.) Section: INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. 30.. JV. 18. MOU . Delivery Order file. 27. Inward TM File Bank receipt voucher JV file of IT/Exp/Imp Section. 3. 24. 10. (APKKM). TDS file NTC –NM Correspondence file. 6. 16. 4. 11. 17. 14. 25.Dues file MOU Dues(Sales Stat. 19. 20. 13. 9. MOU Correspondence file. (TN&P). 5.REGULATION. Proforma of Sale Contract. Reconcilation files of NTC (SM) & NTC(MN) Reconcilation position files of NTC (GUJ).INSTRUCTIONS. (CCI) 2 Terms and Conditions for sale of FP Bales 3 Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee Proforma.MANUALS & RECORD
Inspection of Electrical installation at Kalamboli Godowns Annual inspection of Electrical installation at Kapas Bhavan
Internal Trade (A/cs. 26. 28.
3. 12.REGULATION. 14. 3. 13. Delegation of Powers House Building Advance (Grant & Recovery Rules) Staff Benefit Fund Rules Computer Advance (Grant & Recovery) Rules 2009
1. 41.MANUALS & RECORD
Godown Rent File Outstanding Godown Rent File All party file of Godown rent Debit note register of Godown rent Service tax register Circular file Contract Correspondence file Contract Register T. 5.
1. Share Certificates of Corporation. file Branch Correspondence file Circular file Old Import Ledger Old Import Reconciliation file Schedule file Circular file
5) SECRETARIAL SECTION RULES & REGULATIONS
1.M. 39. 2. Appointment of Directors – Return filed with ROC Annual Return filed with ROC Register for House Building Advance Register for Addl. 10. Audit Committee Attendance Register. 42. 45. 35. Shares Transfer Register Board of Directors Attendance Register Board Minutes Register AGM Attendance Register. 36. 4. 6. 2. 43.INSTRUCTIONS. 7. 44. House Building Advance Register for Furniture and marriage loans under SBF Share Certificate of 500 shares of RAJFED Board Minutes Register Annual Return Filed with ROC
. AGM Minutes Register. 9. 16. 37. 11. 8. 15. Memorandum & Articles of Association. 38. 32. 4. 33. 34.MANUAL V 31. Appointment of Directors Register. 40.
2003 regarding Guidelines for preparation of Internal Audit Report. 24. CCI/IA/02-03 dated 26th December. 23. 34. 26. 28. 31. 33. 4. Guidelines vide No.INSTRUCTIONS.
2. 29. 25.
3. 41. 32. Guidelines vide No. CCI/HO/IA/GUIDELINES/02-03 dated 30th December. 43. 30. 21. 2002 regarding Guidelines for Internal Audit of Operational activities and other activities at B. 46. 22. 36. 40.
. 27. 45. Guidelines vide No. CCI/HO/IA/GUIDELINES/02-03 dated 7th March. 35. 39.O. 2002 regarding Visit to the Centres – Report thereof. 38.
RULES. 44.MANUALS & RECORD
Register for affixing Common seal of the (Metallic) Corporation Board meetings files Minutes Register Audit Committee agenda and minutes files Annual General Meeting files File related with Appointment of Directors Files regarding Monthly Reports submitted to Ministry Returns filed with Registrar of Companies Share Transfer files Correspondence with SCOPE Coordination Committee files House Building Advance Files of employeewise documentation Rules/Circulars files of HBA Correspondence regarding Housing Insurance for flat insurance Register for HBA Loan sanction/payments made LIC – Housing Loan Insurance correspondence file Agenda and minutes file of Staff Benefit fund Committee Rules and circulars of SBF Files of SBWF – Rule-wise Staff Benefit Fund Register Monthly Report file Quarterly Report file Change in Capital Implementation of Official Language Hindi file Outward/Inward Register File related to Delegation of powers File related to amendment in Memorandum & Articles of Association Correspondence with CAG Correspondence with Ministry/DPE Annual Report file
6) INTERNAL AUDIT SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. 20. 37.REGULATION.MANUAL V 17. 42. Circulars issued by the different Sections at Head Office. 19. 18.
5.INSTRUCTIONS. 2005. Payment of Gratuity Act. 14. 17. 7. Guidelines arrangement of Internal Audit undertaken for multiple branches vide letter no. 1940. 4. Payment of Bonus Act. 5. 8. The Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act. Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act. Internal Audit Manual Annual Branch Managers’ Conference Minutes Internal Audit Conference Minutes Working Notes Register
7) LEGAL SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. Arbitration Act.23. 4. 9. 3. 6. 11. Circular file. 8.
.12. 19. 12. 8. 13. 1952. Branchwise Internal Audit Report files Branchwise Visit Report Files Head Office Audit Report File Register to review timely receipt of Reports from the File relating to Review of Lint Recovery Physical Verification Report file Circular file Government Audit’s Report file Hindi reports file Internal Audit Manual Annual Branch Managers’ Conference Minutes Internal Audit Conference Minutes At Branches Internal Audit Report file. 7. CCI/IA/2006-07 dated 08. Indian Contract Act.REGULATION. Internal Audit Manual
1. 15. 1996. Guidelines on Minimum Support price operations vide letter no. 2. Minutes of Audit Conferences. 9.MANUAL V 5. 7. 16.06
1.12. 6. Right to Information Act. CCI/HO/IA/2004-05 dt.MANUALS & RECORD
Circulars/Office Note/Office Orders issued from time to time. 1948. Minimum Wage Act.
RULES. Visit Report file. 10. 1965. 6. Negotiable Instrument Act. 1872. 1972. 3.2004. 18. 2. 1881.
23. Central Sales Tax Act. 24. 18.INSTRUCTIONS. Land Acquisition Act. Sale of Goods Act. Register showing movement of Legal Section Staff
8) ADMINISTRATION SECTION RECORDS
1. 2. 19. CCI Ltd. 1860. Indian Evidence Act. 12. 28. Circular file New books purchase register. 26. 1973. 20.MANUALS & RECORD
Industrial Disputes Act. 14. 5. 1908. 1985. Full records of the cases run directly under the HO. 3. 7. 17. 1882. 1999. 31. 1872.MANUAL V 10. 4. 6. Criminal Procedure Code. 11. The Maharashtra Rent Control Act. The Companies Act. Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act. 1947. 11. Payment of fee to the advocates register. 1956 CCI (CDA) Rules. 9. 30. The Bombay Shop & Establishment Act. 4. 10. 1986. The Code of Civil Procedure. 1946. 1948. 1956. Indian Penal Code. 1963. The Consumer Protection Act. 1948. The Bombay Stamp Act. 15. 2. Outward Register for Dak. Stationary Contract File Printing/Stationary Registration File Purchase of Calculator & different items Comb Binding Machine Stationary Indent Form PAGE/219
. 5. 29. 16. Indian Stamp Act. Transfer of Property Act. 1979. Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act.
1. 22. 13. 1972. 1899.
RULES. Quarterly Statements showing the pending legal cases at Branches with their present status. Case files having important papers & correspondence of the Branches. 25. Statements showing all the cases pending all over India. 3. 1975. Inward Register for Dak. Employees’ State Insurance Act. 1894. Employees’ Gratuity Fund. 1976.REGULATION. File movement register. 8. CCI Employee Contributory Provident Fund Rules. 21. Limitation Act. 1958. 27.
Yearly consolidated report of Hindi progress and training in Hindi. Quarterly reports of different sections at H. Yearly purchase of Hindi books for library. Files related to special allowance for HIndi typing and Hindi stenography under Govt. 4. Hindi typing and Hindi Stenography. of Official Languages.
5. Quarterly reports of branches. 3. Functions and its participation organised by different NGOs working in the field of Hindi. 8.O. Hindi seminars and Hindi Day functions. 12. Hindi work-shops. 10. preparation and other activities. of Official Languages. Agenda. 14.
RULES. Hindi typing and stenography for the staff employees and officers of CCI and its follow-up with Ministry of Textiles and Deptt. Parliamentary inspection. 14.
. as well as B. 9. Scheme. Notifications of branches under Official Languages Rules 10(4).MANUAL V 6. New Delhi under Official Languages Act.s. Glass & Napkins for Staff Quarterly Progress Report to the CTE’s Organisation Stock Register Escort communications ltd & purchase of telephone instruments AMC for Water cooler. 11.
1. 12. instructions issued by Department of Official Languages. Correspondence related to quarterly report of CCI with Ministry of Textiles and Deptt. 13.INSTRUCTIONS. Ministry of Home Affairs. File relating to OLIC quarterly meeting and its follow up. 13. Official Languages Deptt. .MANUALS & RECORD
Yearly purchase of Ball pen. 10. 6. File related to different awards given by Home Ministry. 2.O. 11. SBI Life Insurance – correspondence
9) HINDI SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
Following Rules.REGULATION. OLIC for H.O. minutes and follow-up of Hindi Advisory Committee of Ministry of Textiles. 9. 15. Mumbai. fax machines and PCI Asset Register Despath Register (Inward and Outward) Receipts and Issue Register (Incoming and outgoing material) General Correspondence with all Branch Offices. 15. 7. Register showing position of training in Hindi. Agenda related to Hindi Section for Board of Directors meeting. Regulations. 8. 7. preparation of documents and its follow-up with parliamentary committee Office.
20. Sample of standard forms and rubber stamps being used at H.
10) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
Within the IT strategy/policy of the Corporation. New Delhi. 23. Files of AMCs of Hardwares.O. 18. Audit. 17.
. following records are generated and held under the control of the section : i) On input from branches Branchwise files consisting of IT related requirements received from branches and approvals/instructions thereon to all branches. as well as of Corporation. in the form of letters/circulars. 19. UPS and other IT accessories related documents. of India.O..MANUAL V 16. and Branch Offices. Translation of manuals/service rules of the Corporation from Central Translation Bureau.
RULES. Software. Hindi translation of annual report. various guidelines/instructions are issued to branches on proper maintenance of IT section. Softwares.
In the course of its day to day functions. ii)At H. Follow-up action of instructions issued by Ministry of Textiles on recommendations of Parliamentary Committee. UPS and other IT accessories related documents. File related to progress in computer programming of different sections at H. Govt.REGULATION. Data Storage/Backups etc.O level Files of IT Steering Committee. IT proposals in Board Meeting. Annual Branch Managers Conference related documents and copies of important guidelines/instructions issued there under for implementation of the IT strategy/policy Files of procurement of Hardware. Files related to noting/drafting awards under incentive scheme of the Govt. Hindi Implementation. Taking proper care of IT products. 21. Rotating shield awards for branches and Hindi Dictation awards. 22. 24. Original book writing incentive scheme.INSTRUCTIONS. Information Technology Act ‘2000 of Govt.MANUALS & RECORD
Master file for documents issued under section 3(3).
Drawing for office complex at CBD. 16. 7. Correspondence with Annual maintenance contractors.
2. New Delhi as communicated to Branches. Register II M.INSTRUCTIONS. Purchase of land at various branches. 10. files Kapas Bhavan repair & Maintenance files. 3.no.
MANUALS CPWD Manual. 14.3&4 at kalamboli
Registers 1. Register I Open of Tender Zodiac/Blue Star Daily Report Register
. 12. 5. 2.
III 1. Belapur & W. 3.MANUAL V
RULES. Correspondence with CIDCO/MSEB/NMMC etc.3&4 at kalamboli correspondence files. Contract document for domestic bidding.REGULATION. 4. Belapur files Construction of W. 7. 11. 4. 10.H. 9. Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. IV 1. Registers for outward/Petty cash/diesel purchase/tender opening. 5. published by Government of India. 17. 6.H. 8.B. RECORDS
Branch Office files Annual maintenance contract Electricity/Air conditioning/ Lifts/Fire fighting etc. 13.B.MANUALS & RECORD
11) ESTATE SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
1. 9. 625 KVA DG Set NOC/LIASON/Electrical Inspector inspections etc. Instructions received from CTE.no. 6.
Electrical Material – Store Room MSEB Reading – BOB 625 KVA DG Set – 2005 Petty Cash Register Inward/Outward Register Water Bill – Payment Register Complaint Register & Plumbing/Civil Work Bharat Bijlee – Complaint Register Internal Electrical Maintenance Work Electrical Component Issuance Tender/Quotation Contract Payment Releasing of Advertisement in News Paper M. 8. Construction of office complex at CBD. 11. CVC. 15. Flat repair & maintenance files. 12. 2.
MANUALS & RECORD
Files of Lab Section 1. Shifting and Re-Installation Of HVI 14. Misc File (Admn. Stock Register 25. Calibration Cotton File 9. Circot Bill Payment – Volume I & II 5. the bales are stuffed into empty containers in the presence of Custom Appraiser and thereafter container is sealed for out of charge. Mixed Letter – Current 23. Correspondence / Covering Letter files of various Branches: 3. Admn / Engg 18.MANUAL V
.INSTRUCTIONS. Circot Round Robin Test 13. College of Textile Technology 21. Corr) 20. AMC of Hvi/Trash Separator 6. Depending upon the provision for L/C/Shipping instructions. ID Register 2. Testing Infrastructure – Volume I & II 2. Correspondence with Hemtex Regarding Humidity Control 8. Calibration Cotton Report Box File 6. Sample Costing and Lab Performance 11. Humidifier 7. stuffing of bales into containers also supervised by the International Controllers with its own seal affixed on the stuffed containers. Statex Documents 15. Advance for Exp. Daily Progress Report Box File 5. Circular (Miscellaneous) 24.REGULATION. Rate Fixation for Outside Testing 16. Work 19. Technical Manuals Current Files 1. Misc File (Circot Payment) 22. Purchase of Supply of Testing Equipments – Spares 10. Individual Report Box Files of various Branches: 4. Trash Separator 3. Correspondence With Statex Regarding Hvi Problems 4. Municipal Cess 17. Daily Consolidated Report Box File – Volume I and II
12) LOGISTICS SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
Through permission from custom house for house stuffing of cotton bales into containers at Kalamboli Complex. Disposal of Tested Samples 12.
purchase ceilings. review by the P&S Committee. seed disposal and storage etc. various guidelines/instructions are issued to branches on purchases.
MARKETING MARKETING STRATEGY (Issued every year). branch-wise files for processing these results. (iii) Reviews of heap results and quality test reports from the branches received periodically. 3. 2. On input from branches (i) Branchwise daily purchase reports and based on it.O level (i) Purchase Strategy as approved for each cotton season.
Manual on Field Operations.
1. At H. its minutes and communication made with branches for appropriate action on committee observations. 13) PURCHASE SECTION: INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
Within the market strategy approved for the cotton season.MANUALS & RECORD
1. observations and correspondence with the branches.REGULATION. processing results.MANUAL V
RULES. (ii) Weekly cotton seed sales and deliveries reports from branches. daily purchase agenda for P&S Committee. Permission from customs for house stuffing in Kalamboli. quantities. varieties.. 2. quality. minutes of the decisions taken in the P&S committee including purchase ceilings and communication of P&S Committee decisions to all branches. in the form of letters/circulars.INSTRUCTIONS. (iv) Minutes of G&P rates finalisation Committee from all branches and related correspondence. on the basis of outcome of annual Branch Managers Conference and copies of
. Copies of export contracts Copies of operative L/Cs and shipping instructions from buyer/buyers agents.
tarpaulins and distribution among branches. (vi) Status Report on purchase operations under MSP or commercial. 9.
14) SALES PROMOTION SECTION INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
Instructions issued through various Circulars from time to time. (iii) Corporate Plan and Addendum for each cotton year (iv) Daily report to Ministry on varietywise purchases of kapas under MSP and kapas rates being paid under MSP in different cotton growing states. Purchase and Sales Committee Agenda/Minutes File Check List for the decision of Purchase and Sales Committee File Sale Registers Buyer’s file Sample Register Complaint Register
15) EXPORT PROMOTION SECTION
. (ii) Files on Minimum Support Price rates.INSTRUCTIONS.
1. 6. 8. 7. (v) Varietywise and statewise purchases under MSP to Ministry of Textiles. 10. 5. Ministry of Agriculture and in response to other VIP references.MANUALS & RECORD
important guidelines/instructions issued there under for implementation of the operational strategy for purchase operations.MANUAL V
RULES. 4.REGULATION. Ministry of Agriculture and other bodies/institutions as and when demanded. to the Ministry of Textiles. 3. (vii) Files relating to procurement of packing material. 2. Trade Quotations File Long/Short position File Sale Quotes File Price Fixation Committee Meeting minutes File.
5. Correspondence with BO Kolkata Exp. 7.REGULATION. 17. Enquiry File Samples Details (Exp) Appointment of Bangladesh Agents Shipment Position ICAL File
16) PLANNING. 3. 11. 6. 13. 10. 1. EXTENSION & STATISTICS SECTION RECORDS
CURRENT FILES OF PLANNING SECTION File No. 2.MANUALS & RECORD
Necessary instructions are conveyed at the beginning of the season for follow up during the course of the year. 16. 19. 14. Sales Intimation To Secy. 18.
A) Sr. 8.INSTRUCTIONS. Section Quarterly Review Note To Be Sent To Mot Daily Export Sales Quotes Gen. 9. Particulars of File Policy File Export Tender / Offers Export Committee Agenda & Minutes Contract wise Files Contract Register Registration of Export Contracts with Textile Commissioner office Selection Register Test Reports Cotlook Circular & Office Order FIEO File Gen.MANUAL V
RULES. 12. 20. No. 4. 15.
. 1 3 5 5A Subject Performance Review (Old) Abid Hussain Committee CAB – Cotton Advisory Board – Agenda/Minutes Vol-I to IV (upto 2003-04) Committee constituted by CAB for estimating loose cotton.
. I & II. Report Vol.REGULATION. 5F 6 9 14 26 26A 38 38-A 39 40 48 49 49A 58 68 70 70A 70B 88 91 92 96 97
RULES. Committee constituted by CAB for estimating cotton production on the basis of pressing figures – 2002-03 Committee constituted by CAB for estimating cotton production on the basis of pressing figures – 2000-01. Bureau of Indian Standard Implementation of BIS Norms Monopoly & other Issues Maharashtra Monopoly Procurement Scheme Maharashtra Monopoly Procurement Scheme – Prices paid by MSCGMF CTRL-CIRCOT Consultative Committee of Parliament Vol. 1998-99. I to III. (ICAC Serve Question) Comments on the documents of the World Bank sent to the Ministry of Textiles. 2001-02/2002-03.INSTRUCTIONS. Cotton Control Order EICA – Correspondence Vol. Role & Functions of the CCI CACP – Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices Vol I to IV upto 2002-03. Correspondence with Ministry of Agriculture Material for inhouse quarterly newsletter to be published by Ministry of Textiles. Correspondence with Ministry Vol. RBI Currency & Finance Report Vol.MANUALS & RECORD
99 100 102 103 104 105 109
Committee constituted by CAB for estimating cotton production on the basis of pressing figures – 1995-96. DPE Public Enterprises Survey Vol. Annual Admn. 5E. Views/Comments on the recommendations of the High Power Committee on Agriculture Marketing set up by the Government of India. Committee on the Welfare of SC/ST filing up of backlog Report sent to Ministry. I to V Assam Comilla Cotton – CCI contributes to the development of States in North East Corporate Membership of Strategic Management Group Par. I and II Membership of EICA Country Statements (ICAC) Vol. 2003-04.MANUAL V 5B 5C 5D. 1996-97. I & II. I & II. MOU with Bos. 1994-ET-HBSA Corporate Performance Award Seminar on Techniques of Forecasting of cotton production Task Force Report of Working Group Material sent for Parliamentary Committee on problems of cotton growers. I to XX (upto 2004).
etc. I & II. Business Consortium Ltd.INSTRUCTIONS.9. Material for Chairman’s Speech and Press release – 29th AGM of CCI – 17.98) Information received from Bos on Effect of Subsidies on cotton production and consequential effect on the Textile Industry.REGULATION. Exemption on/Deferment of Sales Tax for new G&P factories Correspondence-Statistical System in India – 1997 – Publication of Information pertaining to CCI sent to Ministry Hank Yarn Obligation Scheme Working group on Textiles & Jute Industry for the X Five Year Plan Report of the Committee on problems of cotton growers (Rajya Sabha) Textile Industry – Meeting for addressing problems of Industry/exporters Correspondence reg.1999 Material for Chairman’s Speech and Press release – 30th AGM of CCI – 21.MANUALS & RECORD
Weekly Report on Cotton purchased by CCI sent to TXC’s Office Vol.9.9. Indian Society for Cotton Improvement Coloured Cotton Appeal for donation to Family Planning & Medical Aid Trust G&P Factories Improvement/Information from Bos Productivity Day & Productivity Week Celebration Agri. New Delhi. Information reg. Weekly Report on Cotton crop weather condition. Purchase/consumption of cotton sent to Dt. Of Economics & Statistics.MANUAL V 112 113 114 115 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 123(A) 125 126 127 127A 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
RULES.2000 Hybrid Cotton News Letter Standing Committee to monitor matter relating to Consumer Affairs
. Sponsorship of TN Programmes Audit Cell Information Govt. Futures Trading in cotton Information relating to G&P factories received from Bos Promotion of Organic Cotton Minimum Support Prices for Kapas – Correspondence Mailing List (Indian Cotton A Profile) Material for Chairman-s Speech and Press Release for 1996-97 (26.97) 1997-98 (25. Audit – Information for Mini Review Study Tour – Visit of Trainees Visit of Trainee File Contribution to the International Lawn Tennis Club of India Papers received from various Bos during Mid Term BMC Review of Incentives paid to G&P factories branch-wise Incentives paid by CCI to G&P factories – 1996-97 and 1997-98 Weekly Report on Movement of Cotton Prices – Monthly Report to Ministry of Textiles.9.
Notes for Ministry Monthly reports received from TXC’s Office regarding Import of Cotton. of A. etc. Secretary.MANUALS & RECORD
Cotton this month issued by ICAC.11. Materials sent to Tekoya Trend Business Standard. Correspondence with Textiles Committee Article on the present and future role of the CCI – sent to Cotton Outlook Import Policy for cotton Press Note 33rd AGM Chairman’s Speech. Parliamentary Standing Committee on Agriculture Note on Cotton Situation in Karnataka.INSTRUCTIONS. Monthly data on Import-export-Country-wise received from (DGCIS – Kolkata) BO Kolkata. Cotton This Months Issued By ICAC Correspondence with State Govt. Recommendations of the Conference of State/UT Ministers/Secretaries Incharge of Textiles.1996 (7 box files) Vol.P. I & II. Consultant (TMC). Technology Mission on Cotton received from Dr. Analysis of Cot look A Index data from 1991-92 to 2000-01 sent to Jt. Questions from 18. of Rajasthan Correspondence with State Govt.REGULATION. CCI”s Charter (Citizen Charter) Correspondence with Haryana State Government and Other Organisation Material for Chairman’s Speech and Press Release – 31st AGM of CCI on 10/9/01.MANUAL V 150 150(A) 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
RULES. I to VII Report on Cotton Situation for the Parliamentary Standing Committee – sent to Ministry of Textiles. Press Release
. Area figures for different cotton varieties Information from Bos for 1996-97 and 1997 – 98.Basu.A. Material for Chairman’s Speech and Press Release – 32nd AGM of CCI on 3/9/02 Circulars/Office address Correspondence – release of Advertisement for SWAGAT Magazine of Indian Airlines Papers received from SICA on Bt Cotton Comparison of Cotton Crop Cultivation in different States – 1975 – 76 to 2001-02. Papers reg. Job description of AM/AO Syllabus.K. First Meeting of the reconstituted Development Council for Textile Industry Replies to Parl. Ministry of Textiles. Vol.
s Cotton Farming File Contamination File Review Meeting with Ministry BT Cotton Union Budget State wise Map Chairman Article’s Committee on Empowerment of Women Press Cutting File Miscellaneous File National Common Minimum Programme File Indian Commodities. Material-Cotton Service Centre. no.. 1 &2 Electrical works for Wh.MANUALS & RECORD
Report of Grievances – staff/Public sent to GM (Admn/Hindi) Hindi Section Correspondence Correspondence with Govt.1 &2 NBCC Maintenance of WH No1&2 by NBCC Repairs to AC roof sheet 1&2 by NBCC Schindler India ltd Current meter Defects in Roof Godown no.h.Com. of U.O.3 &4 Contract documents for WH No.1 &2 Provision of Nosing Angle WH No 3 MSEB w.Noon Cotton.REGULATION.P.3 &4 PAGE/230
.3 &4 Electricity & water Bill of kalamboli Water connection kalamboli Electrical repairs and maintenance Inspection of WH No.3 &4 Inspection Reports on flooring of WH No. Indian Cotton – A Profile 2001-02 (Revised) Indian Cotton – A Profile 2003-04 Crop Surveillance – B.INSTRUCTIONS.MANUAL V 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
RULES.Gujarat Press Information Bureau File Media Cell File Always Better Control (ABC) System File
17) WAREHOUSING COMPLEX/KALAMBOLI GODOWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Purchase of ladder at CCI kalamboli Gati Cargo provision of electrical Area Statement Kalamboli Scaffolding Kalamboli Provision of water supply Line Kalamboli Repairs of Gate No.No.
. c) Index Register.
RULES.3 &4 Corresponding file Vol No. 1975. e) Register for Departmental Enquiries and Penalties imposed. Monthly return of Departmental Enquiry.MANUALS & RECORD
Construction of WH No. f) Register for samples sealed. Monthly review of Vigilance work. 3.
1. Stock Register/Truck Register Labour Board bills file
18) VIGILANCE SECTION RULES & REGULATIONS
CCI(CDA) Rules. List of Registers to be maintained in Vigilance Section is as under: a) Despatch register.REGULATION. Monthly return of Rotational transfers. h) Agreed List Register.No. Returns/Reports required to be submitted by Branches to Head Office: a) b) c) d) e) Weekly diary. Quarterly statement regarding Surprise/Regular visits by Branch Officers. b) File Movement register.I &II. d) Complaint Register.
1. Special Chapter on Vigilance Management in Public Sector Enterprises and the Role and Functions of the CVC. 2. Tenant wise leave & Laison agreement file with recovery details Contract wise receipt & delivery of cotton bales with storage position in each compartment for Export of bales.MANUAL V 20 21 22 23 24 25. Guidelines for Vigilance Officers. from time to time. Construction of WH No. g) Surprise Check Register.3 &4 Corresponding file Vol. f) Progress Report of hearing in Departmental Enquiry.O. VII &VIII.INSTRUCTIONS. Various Office Memoranda/Circulars received from Central Vigilance Commission circulated to Branches and Sectional Heads at H.
REGULATION. SPE regarding contracts/transactions of the value of Rs. Half-yearly Vigilance information of Senior Board Level Officers and those likely to come in the Zone of consideration for such appointments to Ministry of Industry. Monthly Report regarding Anti-corruption/Vigilance cases to Ministry of Textiles. 1 crore or above. Monthly Report of Chief Vigilance Officer Action Plan on Anti-corruption Measures to Ministry of Textiles. CBI etc. a) b) c) d) e) f) g) h) i) Monthly Review Report of Disciplinary Proceedings to Ministry of Textiles.MANUAL V
RULES. CVC.INSTRUCTIONS. Quarterly Report on Work in Progress. Quarterly Review of Pending Cases to Ministry of Textiles. Monthly intimation to CBI. Returns/Reports being submitted to Ministry. Review of Vigilance work in PSUs to Ministry of Textiles.MANUALS & RECORD
3. Annual Report of Chief Vigilance Officer