Install the 11.5.9 applications. Apply the patch set from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (4547809) Shut down the all application and database servises. Export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib After unzipping the patch it will generate the Disk1 directory In that directory we need to run the runinstaller and select some options in that wizard. Next startup the database Need to set two parameters like “SHARED_POOL_SIZE= 150M” “JAVA_POOL_SIZE= 150M” Shut down the database Startup the database listener by using adalnctl.sh. Conn /as sysdba Startup migrate the database After that need to run the catpatch.sql script After completing the catpatch.sql shutdown the database Startup again the database If any invalids are there need to compile those.
Apply the AD.I.5 Minipack for this (5161676) According to the AD.I.5 Minipack readme file need to do some steps Apply the Udriver Need to create the admin directory under $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil directory Copy the adgrants.sql script from $APPL_TOP/admin to $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/admin directory Run adgrants.sql by connecting as sysdba Install the OATM Migration utility Applying the patch for OATM like (3942506) Run OATM migration utility Perl $FND_TOP/bin/fndtsmig.pl While running the OATM need to givr some parameters like
Enter OATM configuration file or press enter to continue: Enter APPL_TOP[/u01/applmgr/olc510appl]: Enter FND_TOP[/u01/applmgr/olc510appl/fnd/11.5.0] Enter the Database Connect String[OLC510]: Enter the password for your 'SYSTEM' ORACLE schema: Successfully connected to database OLC510 using SYSTEM user. Enter the ORACLE APPS Schema name[APPS]: apps Enter the password for APPS: Successfully connected to database OLC510 using APPS user.
Enter the ORACLE Application Object Library Schema name[APPLSYS]: applsys ======================================================= == CONNECT_STRING =OLC510 FND_TOP =/u01/applmgr/olc510appl/fnd/11.5.0 APPLSYS_SCHEMA =APPLSYS APPS_SCHEMA =APPS APPL_TOP =/u01/applmgr/olc510appl ======================================================= == Please review and press 'Y' to accept or 'N' to re-enter[Y]: y Performing database check... Database check completed. Checking required components... Required components check completed.
OATM Menu Structure : After providing all parameters as in the previous step, you will get the Main Menu for Oracle Applications Tablespace Migration Utility which consists of 8 options as following: Oracle Applications Tablespace Migration Utility Main Menu 1.Migration Sizing Reports 2. Create New Tablespaces 3. Generate Migration Commands 4. Execute Migration Commands 5. Run Migration Status Reports 6. Run Post Migration Steps 7. Run Customization Steps 8. Run Migration in Batch Mode [Q] Uit [N] ext
Please enter your option Here are the details for each menu option: 1. Migration Sizing Reports Migration Sizing Reports : These reports are provided to help you gauge the space requirements for the new Tablespaces. Additionally, they will also help you determine the type of migration approach that best suits your needs 1. Generate a Report with the list of all the Oracle Application product schemas that can be migrated 2. Calculate total space required by each new tablespace to migrate all Oracle Application product schemas (relevant for a complete migration) 3. Calculate total space required by each new tablespace to migrate each Oracle Application product schema (relevant for a schema-byschema migration) 4. Calculate total space required by each Oracle Applications schema, with details for each object 5. Display Sizing Exception report [Q]uit [B]ack [N]ext
Please enter your option -
2. Create New Tablespaces Create New Tablespaces 1. Generate new tablespace creation script 2. Create new tablespaces [Q]uit [B]ack [N]ext Please enter your option -
3. Generate Migration Commands Generate Migration Commands Generation of Migration commands including disable/enable commands for triggers, constraints, policies, stop/start for queues. 1. Invalid Indexes Report. Please correct/drop these before generating migration commands 2. Generate migration commands for all schemas 3. Generate migration commands for a list of schemas [Q]uit [B]ack [N]ext Please enter your option -
4. Execute Migration Commands Execute Migration Commands Execution of Migration commands including disable commands for triggers constraints, stop/start for queues. PLEASE TAKE A COMPLETE BACKUP OF THE DATABASE BEFORE MIGRATION
1. Migrate all Schemas 2. Migrate a list of Schemas 3. Migrate CTXSYS Schema Note: Migrate CTXSYS schema when no other migration process is in progress. [Q]uit [B]ack [N]ext Please enter your option -
5. Run Migration Status Reports Run Migration Status Reports 1. Run migration progress report 2. Run migration error report [Q]uit [B]ack [N]ext Please enter your option -
6. Run Post Migration Steps Run Post Migration Steps 1. Run audit report 2. Enable constraints/triggers/policies & start queues 3. Resize old tablespaces 4. Generate script to drop empty tablespaces Note: Please complete refresh all the Materialized Views in Oracle Applications before using the system. [Q]uit [B]ack Please enter your option -
Customization 1. Register new tablespace - tablespace type 2. Change name of the existing tablespace 3. Register object classification 4. Change object classification [Q]uit [B]ack Please enter your option -
8. Batch Mode Migration Batch Mode Migration 1. Run Migration in Batch Mode 2. Run Migration Monitor [Q]uit [B]ack Please enter your option -