This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
2. how many types of worprocesses sap deals with ? 3. what does a enqueue process does ?
4. how do you identify which server is your central instance ? 5. how do you check the system problems at sap level ? 6. how do i check the dumps in sap system ? 7. what is a logical system and when it is required ? 8. how do i know that which is my production system ? 9. how do i protect my production server ? 10. how many clients the production server generally contains ? 11. how many clients u find in dev and qas systems ? 12. what are the default super users in sap system at sap level? 13. what are the default super users for sap system at os level ? 14. how do i check database size ? 15. what do i do if if i am running out of space for my database ? 16. how do i increase space incase i need to increase the space at database level ? 17. how do i check how much space i have at os level for my sap file systems ? its a unix command. so provide the command below 18. how do i check how many background processes are running now ? 19. what is the difference between realese and ready
20. where can i see all my process status ? 21. what tcode i use to find out how many users are working on the system ? 22. what tocde is used to performa local client copy ? 23. what is the default user u get when u create a client and its password ? 24. how many types of client roles are there in the system and list them . 25. what is the need of rfc in sap system ? 26. what tcode i use to configure rfc destinations in sap ? 27. which user type is needed when configuring rfcs ?
28. what is the master tcode for user management ? 27. how do i differentiate between customized program and sap standard programs ?
28. what is the tcode for printer administration ? 29. how do i see how many spool requests are there in the system ? 30. which executable file is needed inorder to print using sap system ? 31. what tcode i use to configure load balancing ? 32. which tcode i use to delete the client ? 33. what is a client copy and client refresh ? 34. if i want to perform a client copy from production to quality , then which client copy method i will use ? a. local client copy c. client export b. remote client copy
35. where do i see the client copy logs ? 36. what are the precautions u take before performing a client copy ? 37. how do i start sap in unix ? 38. how do i stop sap in unix ? 39. what tcode i use to complete operations mode configuration ? 40. is it a daily job configuring op mode ? 41. how many characters are needed for sap sid ? 42. can i run ci and db in different server ?
43. what is the need of a dialog instance ? 44. dialog instance should be in same server or should be in different server ? 45. what are the two tablespaces get filled up in sap and how do i check them ? 46. which tool i use to increase tablespace size ? 47. what are the methods to increase the tablespace ? 48. what is the value of oraarch folder ? 49. where can i see the system profiles at os level (location of system profiles) 50. what are the systems profiles available in the system and list them ? 51. what is the advantage / need of defualt profile ? 52. what tcode i use to configure/modify system profiles ?
53. which parameter is used to increase session limit ? 54. how can i change some parameter dynamically ? tcode