Holiday in the Jakarta city
Last holiday, I went to my brother's home in Jakarta city. I went to Jakarta city with my father. We went to Jakarta city by the train. Jakarta city was very interesting, but the atmosphere was too hot for me. A few days later, my brother and I went to the zoo in the Jakarta city. We went to the zoo by taxi. The zoo was very crowded. There were many traders. After bought the ticket, we went to see the animal in the zoo. First, I saw many pelican birds. They were very hungry, so the zoo keeper feed the bird. Then I saw many deer eaten many hay. In the same cage I saw ostrich. It was very big. It can’t fly but can run very fast. Its stomach was very big too. After that, we went to take the boat that the skin like a goose. Before went to home, we bought some drink and food. We rested in a restroom. I was very happy at this holiday. I hoped the next holiday would be good too.

The Day When Everything Went Wrong
I am so glad that today is over. So many things have gone wrong! For some reason I did not sleep a wink last night. I was very tired when Mum called me this morning. I fell asleep again until Mum called me again. That snooze made me late. I did not have time for breakfast. I was starving as I ran to catch the school bus. I just missed it. Mum had to drive me to school. She was late for an important meeting and she was furious with me. She scolded me for being late. I got to school on time. The teacher asked us to hand in our essays. My essays were not in my bag. I had forgotten to put it in my bag the night before. I usually check my bag in the morning. I did not do this because I was late. I had to write an extra essay as a punishment. After the PE lesson I did not tie my shoelace properly. I tripped over it and fell down the stairs. I hurt my knee and had to have a bandage on it. What a terrible day! I hope that I have a much better one tomorrow.

An unlucky Day
One morning I got up with the feeling that the day was going to be an unlucky one for me. How right it was! Found that it was already 06:15 a.m. I rushed into the bathroom. I did not see a piece of soap lying on the floor. I stepped on it and slipped, almost breaking my back in the process.

Then, I went into the dining room for my breakfast. I gulped down the tea without realizing that it was very hot. It burnt my tongue. I spat it out and could not eat anything because my tongue hurt. I got dressed and rushed to the bus stop. Unfortunately, I just missed the bus. My heart sank and I knew that I would be late for school. When I reached school, my name was taken down by the teacher. The teacher scolded me for being late. To my humiliation, I was made to stand outside the class. I was so upset by the incidents that I could not study properly. But worse was to come. After school, I was on my way home when something hard hit me on the head. Someone had thrown a bag of fish bones out of the window and it landed on me! I was boiling with rage but could do nothing. However, luckily for me, this only raised a small lump on my head. I managed to reach home safe and sound, and did not dare to go out again for the rest of day.

Blue Nova Android Tablet Pc
It was a summer day; I was very bored with my activity. My mobile phone can't help my problem. I saw an advertisement about new Blue Nova Android tablet PC. It was very good and simple. But, it was impossible to get tablet PC. Few days’ letter, my father and I come to an electronic shop and I saw an Android Tablet PC. I stay for few minutes to saw it. Wow, the color of Android tablet PC, very amazing. But suddenly my father wasn't in my side again. I looked for my father but I can't saw him again. After the day become dark, I decided to go to home. I surprised when I saw my father was enjoy a television show at home. My father asked me "Dani, where you go when I go back to the car?" I replied "I saw a tablet PC, why you don't wait me?" My father replied "I'm sorry my son, but I must went to my friend home quickly, and you too slow" I very disappointed "Oh, OK" "oh, a tablet PC. I think Tablet PC was interesting for you" "yes, father. Tablet PC was my dream" September 2, I was very surprised when my family sang a happy birth day song to me and suddenly my father come to me and give me a box. I opened it, and saw a new Blue Nova Android tablet PC. I was very happy. I can have a tablet PC.

Hard incident
Last month, I must go home in afternoon because I tasked with my friend in his home. But, I think it will be rain, so I ride my motorcycle with a high speed. In the route, I overtake the other motorcycle. The rider was very stocky. He used a black jacket, jeans, big black shoes, and a good helmet. His wife and son in the behind of motorcycle. Suddenly, when I besides of his motorcycle, he turned right and hit my motorcycle. So, He and I crashed. It was my wrong, I do not see his motorcycle send his turn light. After a minute, he picked up me and wanted to hit my head. I responded to raise my hand. He realized that many people see the incident, so he canceled his hit and let me go. After that, the day becomes rained and I go home with many wound.

Visiting Bali
There were so many places to see in Bali that my friend decided to join the tours to see as much as possible. My friend stayed in Kuta on arrival. He spent the first three days swimming and surfing on Kuta beach. He visited some tour agents and selected two tours. The first one was to Singaraja, the second was to Ubud.

On the day of the tour, he was ready. My friend and his group drove on through mountains. Singaraja is a city of about 90 thousands people. It is a busy but quiet town. The street are lined with trees and there are many old Dutch houses. Then they returned very late in the evening to Kuta. The second tour to Ubud was a very different tour. It was not to see the scenery but to see the art and the craft of the island. The first stop was at Batubulan, a center of stone sculpture. There my friend watched young boys were carving away at big blocks of stone. The next stop was Celuk, a center for silversmiths and goldensmiths. After that he stopped a little while for lunch at Sukawati and on to mass. Mass is a tourist center My friend ten-day-stay ended very quickly beside his two tour, all his day was spent on the beach. He went sailing or surfboarding every day. He was quiet satisfied.

Bus was Flowing Right Behind Me

I stayed a night at Sakhuwa of Gati VDC because a landslide near Baseri had blocked the road, The next morning, I hopped onto the bus with registration number Ba 2 Kha 4013 that was on the way to Barhabise from Tatopani. I took a seat by the doorside and remember that there were around 35 passengers, including me. The driver started the bus. A kilometer into the journey, I noticed a ditch on the road. The driver tried to avert the ditch. Before I could know what was going on, the bus started hurtling towards the Bhotekoshi. I had given up hope of surviving, but found a ventilator glass broken. I came out of the shattered glass and plunged into the Bhotekoshi. The river carried me for about 35 kilometers and left me on the shallow surface. I passed out after that. The rescuers took me to a hospital when I regained consciousness. I heard later that all except four passengers had survived. I have sustained injuries on the face, hands and other body parts. Nonetheless, I feel that surviving was my destiny.

Children Day's

On Children's Day in 1999, a technology company treated more than 200 underprivileged children to a 'high-tech' experience. They were given training on

information technology. The company wanted to provide opportunities for these children to learn more about the Internet and the latest technology. They wanted to help the less fortunate in the community. The children had an enjoyable and educational experience that day. They were exposed to the new technology for the first time and they were very interested. The company hoped to conduct many more such training sessions for these children. They fell that the skills the children had would be useful to them when they grew up. The company was very active in caring for the less fortunate. They even put aside one day a year for their employees to do volunteer work to help the needy. They also donated money to many charitable organisations. Many people had benefited from their efforts. Many also praised the company for being so generous towards the needy.


I was hospitalized for a week because of malaria last month. At first, I had headache, aching muscles, stomachache, and weakness. Then, I got fever, chills, loss of appetite and vomitting. I thought that I got cold, but the doctor said that I had malaria. I was afraid because people suffered from malaria can develope severe complications and die. The doctor and the nurse tried to calm me down. They said that malaria could be cured. The doctor then gave me medicine. After a week in the hospital, the doctor said that I could go home.

TRAVELING BY AIR I really hate flying. Once something happened to me. when I was on board, the plane started taking off. It seemed that everything was all right. But suddenly I saw smoke coming from engine of the plane. The engine was on fire and the plane started to rattle. Suddenly the captain said to us in a very calm voice. “Ladies and gentlemen, we are having a little problem with one of the engines. There is no need to panic. Keep your seat belts fastened. We are going to return to the airport.” You can imagine how frightened I was, but the crew was fantastic. The flight attendants were really calm and told us not to worry. One of them told me to relax and said that everything would be all right. A few minutes later, we were coming in to land, the pilot made a smooth landing on the runway. It was over, and we were safe. I took a taxi and went home. From that day on, I decided not to fly anymore.

My Bad Holiday In the holiday, I had message to opened my e-mail account because I sured that my brother in Jakarta city send me e-mail. so, I gone to the Purbalingga city to connected to the internet. All is so good when it started, but it began to bad when I arrived, I can't opened my email account. oh no !!!, I forgot my e-mail password. so that I do other activity in Purbalingga City. I played football with my friends, I gone to my old school, and other. it was good day at purbalingga city. when I gone to my home, in the city became sunny day, but in the middle of the way to gone to home it be rained. I have seen the different. in my side don't rained, but the other side rained. it's very interesting. Finally, I arrived at home with the wet uniform. I foll it was my bad experience and good experience too.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful