You are on page 1of 3

Table of Contents

1. 2. 3. 4. Getting Free Confrontations Court Post-Judgment Strategies

Getting Free
Of of the major mistakes made by patriots is waiting until a confrontation before breaking their bonds of servitude with the government. It is essential that you break all contracts with the government as soon as possible. So in this chapter we will give you a step-by-step guide showing you how to obtain a truly sovereign capacity as a lawful Christian man! The first and most important thing to do is terminate government contracts. Few realize that contracting with the government grants them JurisDiction. Whether the contract be that of SSN (Slave Surveylence Number), Drivers License, Marriage License, or even a Birth Certificate, they all place you in subjection to the codes governing those issues. Fortunately, all contracts between you and the government are retractable, all you need to do is send in a notice of termination!

Police and other government agents are sly talkers, and very good at entrapping you with your own words. Before you are confronted you should understand your rights and prepare yourself for future encounters. It is also wise to keep an audio recorder handy for confrontations, just keep it concealed and make sure the police doesn't see it, if he does he will probably confiscate it. And most importantly, you must remember always to keep cool and think steady, don't get too excited, and remember to think before you speak. The first thing that you should do in any confrontation is determine if you are under arrest; simply ask the officer "Am I under arrest, or am I free to leave?" The typical response to this question is "Neither, I am merely detaining you." For this reason, I suggest you familiarize yourself with some of the case-law regarding this issue. The law is very clear, if you are not free to leave, then you are under arrest. After you have established this fact, you can determine your course of action. If you are free to leave, then you might as well leave. And if you are under arrest, then you need to invoke all your rights and stand your ground. The first thing that you should do when he informs you that you are under arrest, is to ask "Why?" Remember, there are only three answers he can give you: 1. I have a valid warrant. 2. I have probable cause to believe you have committed a felony. 3. I witnessed you commit a mala in se misdemeanor. If he answers with one of these, ask for more details, ask to see the warrant, or ask for him to articulate exactly what crime you committed. If he asks you questions, demand council (not representation) and exercise your right to remain silent. If he asks you to sign any papers, ask him what will happen to you if you don't. If he says "Nothing", you should politely refuse to sign them. If he threatens to take you into custody you may sign them,

especially the right to council. You should also make it clear that all signatures they may have from you were done under Fraud. any contracts signed under those conditions are null and void ab inito. demand to see said oath. No longer are our court governed by fundamental common law principles. and should not be recommended in certain situations. writ. and invoking their jurisdiction on all who might come by. 4. Court Today's courts are a far cry from those of early America. that in accordance with this ordering and the aforementioned principles. 2. you cannot be jailed. It therefore follows. There are basically five different aspects which may be challenged by a pleading. accepting representation places you as a ward of the court. should he refuse. Duress and Coercion. In today's courts it is customary to assume that all necessity prerequisites have been met. and therefore waves the right to challenge. The most important aspect of your defense is your procedure. and any one being used. When you come into the court room. But not all is lost. ARR stands for All Rights Reserved. if possible. all those preceding it. The common-law ordering of such pleadings are as follows: 1. and go directly to addressing the merits of the case. If he answers no. 3. Sir. TDC stands for Threat. For when the right issues are raised. instantly demand that he bring you directly to the nearest magistrate. If they refuse to comply with your demand for council. or are you in chamber?" If he says that it is in session inform him that no one declared it in session. If he says he is in chambers. respond "I will not be willing to make any contractual agreements with you while in chambers". 5.. When you demand your right to council (a lawyer) they will usually try to give you representation (an attorney) instead. and the Constitution for the State of Washington?" If he answers "Yes". The first thing to do for any court case is enter an affidavit/declairation stating your capacity and character. ask the judge "Sir. Inform him that. one may still find an honest verdict.but be sure to write "TDC/ARR" right with your signature (Close enough so it can't be whited out). and when the right procedures are used. it is certainly not the only. in cases where one can win on such grounds. and as a ward you are incompetent. Instead they have become chancery courts. It is therefore only logical to attack each and every subsequent point. Threat. demand them all. and prevent. If arrested.. it is too late to file a dilatory plea after pleading to the merits of the case. The order in which pleadings should be made is well established and follows a logical order. . flying the admiralty/maritime flag." Then turn around and walk out the door. NEVER wave ANY rights. he will be personally liable and personally charged with kidnapping. Though this may be a viable method of defense. count or declaration. any necessity of arguing the merits of the case. To To To To To the the the the the jurisdiction of the court. have you sworn to uphold the Constitution for the united States of America. accusation itself in bar thereof. it assumes. say "Let the record show that the presiding officer has refused to indemnify the Constitution for the united States of America and the Constitution for the State of Washington. disability of the person. You no longer have the right to sit on that bench. Duress and Coercion. don't fall for it. If the judge/clerck neglects to declare the court "In Session" ask the judge "Presiding officer. Paper is still our greatest and most effective weapon. operating under civil law and military exigency. is this court in session. or if he refuses to answer.yet.

politely refuse to sign. due to the fact that lawful currency (gold and silver coin) has been removed from circulation. If you are found guilty. respond "The Constitution for the united States of America does not recognize statutory law. But even if you are unable to come up with the correct reason for your objection. Post-Judgment Strategies Never give up when you are found guilty. write TDC/ARR on it.). Make it partially cover your signature so they can't remove it. . the important thing is to get your objection on the record. lack of authenticity. turn in an affidavit informing the court that you are insolvent and unable to lawfully pay. Object to everything you don't like and do your best to substantiate your objection with a legitimate reason (i. ask the judge "Are the charges before this court criminal or civil?" If he says they are statutory. there is always hope." If he states that the charges are criminal. If questioned. Motion the court for dismissal. legal conclusions from non-legal expert. res judicata. and never will. You do not. sign it. question them as to the consequences. Otherwise. to under stand. under(his jurisdiction)stand. If the court asks you to sign a document. should you refuse to sign. they must present your accuser. If there are no consequences. Explain that in order to understand the charges you must also understand how to defend yourself (how do you defend when there is no injured party?). NEVER admit to understanding the crime. hearsay. notice the court that you are going to appeal their decision.As soon as the court is declared to be in session and your case is before the court. If you were fined. If common-law. For more information on this issue see our book on money. If you are in jail you may consider trying a writ of habeas corpus. irrelevant etc. ask him "Is it criminal under common law or contract?" If contract. they must present the contract. You may also explain that the word under-stand means exactly that. but as mentioned above.e.