This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Student engineer in Telecommunications and Information Technology
22 y.o. Moroccan Single Rabat, Morocco Email firstname.lastname@example.org Address 2, av Allal El Fassi - Madinat AL Irfane Phone Number (+212) 6 67 90 04 23 (+212) 6 01 68 10 18
Internship at the Technical Division, Spectrum Control Service of the National Agency of Telecommunications Regulation ANRT.
August 2011, September 2011
• Organization of an excursion to Ouerzazate. • Member of Cultural Committee in charge of Movie Projection. • Organization of first and second edition of INPT’s sport Olympics.
Study of electromagnetic compatibility in the case of cohabitation between different radio systems including GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000, WiMAX and LTE
Internship at the regional direction of the national office of electricity at Affourer (ONE)
Observation and participation in the control and maintenance of informatics and telecom equipment.
Student engineer at INPT (National Institute of Post and Telecommunications), Rabat
2009 - 2012
• • • • • football cinema music Reading Travelling
Option: IRM/MNE (Ingénierie Réseaux Mobiles/Mobile Networks Engineering)
Preparatory classes at technical school MOHAMED V, BENI MELLAL
September 2007 - July 2009
option : MP (Mathematics and Physics) Baccalaureate degree in math’s science B good distinction
September 2005 - July 2007
• • • • • RF Planning and optimization of the 2G and 3G networks with the software ATOLL. Bibliographic projects: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Evolution of GSM to UMTS network and WiMAX vs. LTE. Management of professional leave with UML. Business Process Management of a restaurant chain with UML. Development of an interactive game for Windows phone 7. Realization of an application based on the Quine-McCluskey algorithm with JAVA.
Skills and Expertise
• Mobile Radio Systems 2G/3G/3G+, Cellular Engineering, Antennas, Multiple channel access methods, VoIP. • • Wireless Networks: WiFi, WiMax. Signalization: SS7, H323, SIP. • • • French/Arabic: bilingual English: advanced
Communication by Fiber Optic. Satellites and Microwave transmission PDH, SDH, WDM…
• Multimedia: Video, Sound and Image processing. • Software: ATOLL, OPNET, MATLAB, Asterisk, Tems Cell Planner.
General & analytic finance Enterprise management Micro Economy & Macro Economy • • • Financial analysis Sector analysis Telecommunications Economy
• OS: Windows, Linux. • Programming Language: C++, JAVA, C#, Shell UNIX, VHDL. • • Conception tools: MERISE, UML. Databases: MySQL, Oracle.
• OSI Network Architecture and Protocols. • Broadband networks: MPLS, ATM, RNIS TCP/IP, Ethernet…
network hardware configuration. .• Modeling.