This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Read this manual thoroughly before installing and using the appliance. Keep for future consultation. This will ensure optimum performance and safety.
1. Introduction 2. Safety Warnings 3. Other Warnings 4. Installation 5. Before usage 6. Connection 7. Operation 8. Maintenance 9. Malfunctioning 10. Repair and Replace Spare Parts 11. Specification 12. Packing List
• This product is an electric appliance which offers a one- off use wet towel, therefore do not use it for other purposes. • Please read the Safety Warnings carefully before using the product.
• Hygienic: one- off soft towel avoids cross infection. • Sterilized and disinfected: the dispenser is provided with dual disinfected functions with high temperatures and Ag++ which carries disinfectant. • Practical and useful: towels can come out of the dispenser warm or cool and humidity and length are adjustable. If the Auto Alarm is activated by lack of water or lack of wet towel roll the dispenser will stop working. • Environment friendly: wet towels are made from natural fiber, which is spun in laces to create a paper which can be decomposed in the natural environment. • Safe and dependable: It has been design to use 12V DC (direct current) safe voltage. It also has a dual automatic protection for the heater, which assures the security of the appliance.
• In the safety warnings, we use “WARNING” and “NOTE” to distinguish the degree of danger or damage. All of them are relevant for your safety, make sure you read them all.
• Only authorized technicians should repair or alter the machine, or else abnormal problems may arise.
Waterish hand prohibited
• Do not use an electrical outlet or adapter which exceeds rating voltage. The appliance requires 110V- 240V AC (alternating current) or 12 V DC auto storage battery. If the rating voltage is out of the above said range, the appliance could catch fire or malfunction may occur by heat. • Do not touch the electrical outlet with wet hands or else you could receive an electric shock or cause a short circuit. • Please clear away the plug’s dust and dirt periodically as if it is full of dust or with humidity, insulation can be damaged and catch fire. Pull out the pin and clean it with a dry cloth. • Do not moisten the machine or let it get wet, otherwise it could catch fire and you could receive an electric shock or cause a short circuit.
• Be careful with the top cover otherwise you could get cut or injured, especially do not let children under 6 years old use the appliance alone. • Please use special wet towel rolls, or else malfunction may occur. Please do not wash used wet towels on the wash machine because they can obstruct it.
• Please only put special wet towels in the appliance, or else malfunction may arise.
• Please pull out the plug if the dispenser is not used for a long time and release the remaining water in order to avoid contagious infections or receive an electric shock.
What is creepage? If the plug or electric device is inserted in the electric outlet and it’s left there permanently, the two metal sheets of the front would create a slender electric current due to humidity or dust. This could cause a fire which will lead into a carbonization of the insulation and a reduction of the insulating capability. Little by little more electric current would be produced: If the plug with the creepage phenomenon is used a short circuit could occur and the appliance could catch fire. Dust Humidity
Avoid creepage Please pull out the plug from the electric outlet periodically and if the color has changed or any distortion happened, please refer it to professional technicians. Please clean the plug regularly to avoid the sediment of dust. Please keep the room fresh, especially in winter. A plug near the window may have high humidity. Please draw the plug out from the electrical outlet if the appliance it’s not switched on.
For families with pets
Avoid using the dispenser in the pet’s room. If you use the dispenser in the pet’s room, please pay attention to the behavior of the pet. Please make sure the plug has been pulled out from the electrical outlet when you go out. The pet may press the switch with its paw.
To avoid unusual situations pay attention when storing it.
Please do not store it in dank places. Please do not store it in places where mouse could live. Mouse could bite the wire and cover the wire with excretions. That could cause a fire. And please do not store it in a place with vermin such as black beetles or else they may cause accidents or even fire.
Out of home
Please pull out the power plug when you go out.
Use in auto
When using the auto power, please pull out the Cigarette Lighter plug before the engine stops. Some car models still have power even if the engine is not operational. If the wire is still connected the battery could run out.
How to open the door and top cover?
1. Press the button on the door, and the door will open a little then open it with the hand.
Wet Towel Roll
2. Fasten a side of the machine and open the top cover upward.
Water tank Top cover
Wet Towel Dispenser
Towel state adjusting screw
On/ Off switch
Adapter Door Water receiving plate
Nipper, for taking off wet towel rolls
Brush, for cleaning spray pipe.
Cigarette Lighter Wire, connecting wet towel plug with 12V DC auto power.
BEFORE USING IT
Introducing wet towel roll
1. Fix the axes into the wet towel roll:
open up the packing and fix the 2 axes into wet towel roll.
2. Put wet towel roll inside:
fix the axes on the appliance and introduce the wet towel roll.
Put a little towel under the press towel handle: pull out a little towel and put it under the press towel handle.
BEFORE USING IT
Filling the tank
take out of the water tank, open the screwon cap and fill it up with water. Please fill up with pure water. Fill it with pure water to prevent water pollution, therefore the maintenance would be much easier.
1. 1. Fill up with water:
You can add a few drops of perfume (which must be dissolved in water) to have wet towels with aroma.
Screw up the cap: screw the cap properly or the plastic sealed ring could be left open and as a result the water tank could leak water.
Install water tank in the machine: put the water tank downwards in the machine.
Close top cover: close top cover carefully to avoid getting harmed.
The back of Wet Towel Dispenser
DC wire Power plug
1. Connect the AC Wire to the adapter 2. Connect the adapter with the jack on the back of Wet Towel Dispenser,
pay attention when connecting the anode and cathode on the proper place. Plug the power plug into an earthed power socket: after the connection the indicator light on the adapter will be on.
Use in auto (DC 12V)
The back of Wet Towel Dispenser
Cigarette Lighter socket in auto
Cigarette Lighter plug
1. Start up the auto engine 2. Connect the Cigarette Lighter with the jack on the back of Wet Towel
Dispenser, pay attention to connect the anode and cathode on the proper place.
3.Plug the Cigarette Lighter into the auto Cigarette Lighter socket.
• When using the auto power, please pull out the Cigarette Lighter plug before the engine stops working. • Some models of auto can not cut off the power even if the engine is not operational. If the wire is still connected the power accumulator could run out.
How to get wet towels? (Essential for use)
Press the power button: display menu shows “00”. If the dispenser is on after the power is off, it will be on when the power is switched on. If the heater is on after power is off, it will be on as well as “Hot” light when power is switched on.
2. Press Getting button: press “Getting” (big switch), one press for
one piece of towel. Press “Getting” constantly and set the amount of towels you want, when the required amount is displayed, loosen the button and the required pieces of towels will come out. It will stop working if you press “Set” (small button) when the appliance is running. When taking several wet towels, the wet towel should be taken away promptly in order to avoid obstructing the device.
3. Press power button after using it.
Nothing appears on the menu.
How to get warm wet towels? (Turn on the heater)
Press heater switch: when the “Hot” indicator light turns red, the heater starts to warm up. Indicator light will turn green when heating is finished. In order to keep the wet towel warm, the dispenser will automatically repeat the process of heating and stop heating.
When “Hot” indicator light turns green, please press “Getting” button. The dispenser will release warm wet towels automatically.
Attention! If you use a new dispenser or is the first time you use it, press “Getting” “3-4” times to let the water spray out, then press heater switch to get warm towels. This way you will avoid breaking the heater.
How to add water and wet towel rolls? • If there is lack of towel roll “Lack towel” light will be on displaying “E0” and the alarm will sound at the same time. Please put a new roll in the unit. (Page 6 for reference). • If there is lack of water “Lack water” light will be on, displaying “E1” and the alarm would sound at the same time. Please add water in the water tank. (Page 7 for reference). There is one Wet Towel Roll prepared when you purchase the dispenser (gift box has additional 6 rolls). You can purchase Wet Towel Rolls from the dealer where you bought the dispenser. (See address in page 15) or purchase the Wet Towel Rolls that fit in the dispenser if the rolls have already been used.
How to adjust humidity? (Essential for use)
Press “Set” (small button) to adjust the humidity from the least humid “L1” to the most humid “L5”. Press “Set” for 4 seconds, it will show the current humidity, then press “Set” to choose the right humidity from “L1” to “L5” and wait for a while till “00” appears, the setting is complete
• The setting is the state of that last time you have inserted a function. • If you press “Set” and the heater switch for 3 seconds the top cover will open (no getting towels before). If “P1” is displayed it will start cleaning itself. Stop pressing and cleaning will be over.
How to adjust the length of wet towel?
• Open top cover and take out water tank. • When adjusting the towel state adjust the screw clockwise and it will reduce the length of wet towels. If you adjust it anticlockwise it will increase the length of wet towels. • Please control the length of wet towels in the range of 17- 20 cm.
50 g/m2 Wet Towel Roll is suitable for this Wet Towel Dispenser. It has been adjusted in the factory, it is not necessary to adjust the towel’s length. If necessary it can be adjusted a little. Attention! Do not adjust the towel state by adjusting the screw clockwise too tightly or Wet Towel Rolls would not come out.
Warning! When maintaining the machine, please make sure you pull out the plug or Cigarette Lighter from the electric outlet or it may receive an electric shock or get damage.
Clean the water from the water- receiving plate • Softly press the water- receiving plate towards the inside of the dispenser, it will pop up. Take the water-receiving plate out of the dispenser and then clean up water in it.
Release remaining water of the dispenser • Put the dispenser near a container, spin the draining screw out from the bottom of the dispenser to release the remaining water.
Water that can not be absorbed will be stored here.
When releasing hot water, please pour it once the water has been cooled to avoid getting scalded.
• When restoring the water- receiving plate, please push the plate to the right position to insert the sides in the groove.
• Sometimes there are some substances accumulated in the spray pipe, therefore the sprayed out water is limited. Water tank could be filled up to its higher level however humidity would not be enough. You will need to clean the spray pipe with a brush enclosed in the pack. 1.Draw out the plastic pipe from the spray pipe. (you are drawing it out fine if you are doing it from the left side) 2. Draw the spray pipe from the left side. 3. Clean the inside spray pipe with the brush enclosed in the pack. 4. Please reinstall the spray pipe correctly and connect the plastic pipe.
• In order to draw out the spray pipe, the entire rolling device should be taken out.
• On general conditions, please use soft towels to clean the external part of the appliance. • If the machine is dirty, please use a towel to wash the machine, • Please use disinfected alcohol to wash the rolling device.
Rolling device Do not use thinner/gasoline/eradicator/coal oil etc, when maintaining the product as it could cause distortion, malfunction, change of color, etc.
The wet towel roll has not been installed correctly Towels do not come out
Cause and Approach
Draw out the wet towel and put it under the press towel handle. (Page 6 for reference). The towel state screw has been screwed too tightly. Please take out wet towels from the rolling device with the enclosed nipper and then leave the screw a little loose. (Page 12 for reference)
The water pipeline contains air. Remove the draining screw (let out about 50 ml of water), let the air out along with the water and then screw the bolt tightly. Cut out the towel by the middle with scissors and then take out the rolling device, impel the rolling strap and take off the jammed towel, finally, put the rolling device back in the inside of the machine.
Towels do not come out, “E2” is displayed and the alarm is sounding. Wet towel jammed
REPAIR AND REPLACE SPARE PARTS
• Please request guarantee card from the distributor the day you purchase the dispenser and keep it. • Please contact the following address if you need to repair or replace the spare parts. • If the product has exceeded guarantee date, please contact the following address for repairing but this service should be charged. CAUTION If the product can not be used and need to be thrown away, please follow the local rules of rubbish regulation.
MODEL VOLTAGE VOLUME WEIGHT MAIN MATERIAL RLR02-12B 100- 240V/50 Hz to DC 12V About 280x210x190 mm3 About 3.2 Kg Machine: ABS plastic, stainless steel Wet Towel Roll: plant fiber
MADE IN CHINA
Please confirm you have every item form the table bellow. Contact the dealer is you lack any of the items. -
Wet Towel Dispenser Nipper Brush Axes Wet Towel Roll Adapter User’s Manual Quality Certification Guarantee Card 6 rolls more for gift package
There are no special notes of small changes as the product design and functioning would be renewed constantly.
Serial # :
<< Distributor’s stamp << Sello del distribuidor << Timbre du distributeur << Verteilersstempel