ANDHRA PRADESH POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED
VIDYUT SOUDHA :: HYDERABAD-82
Post Applied:ELECTRONICS-Trainee Assistant Engineer
Date & Time
Eamination Center Code :806
2.00 p.m. to
Eamination Center Name :
M.A.M. Govt. Model Junior College Ior Girls ,
Nampally,Hyderabad 500 001
Name oI the Candidate: J SEETARAM
Father's Name: J BHAGNA
Postal Address: J SEETARAM CHITTI RAMAVARAM VI
KOTHAGUDEM MANDAL , KHAMMAM district, Pin :507118
IdentiIication Marks: 1).A MOLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE NECK
2).A MOLE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE NECK
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. The test is oI two hours duration. The date and time are indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach
the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed in to the examination hall halI an hour beIore the scheduled
starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall aIter the test has started and will not be
permitted to leave examination hall beIore the closure oI test time under any circumstances.
2. The test will be oI objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among
the Iour alternatives suggested.
3. A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. The candidate
has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Blue/Black ball
4. The candidate has to bring a good quality ball point pen to the examination hall.
5. The candidate has to hand over the original OMR sheet to the Invigilators in the examination center and are
however,permitted to take away the duplicate OMR sheet aIter conclusion oI the examination.II any
candidate in violationoI the above instuctions takes away the original OMR sheet his/her candidature to the
requirement will be rejected besides invocation oI penal provisions including debarment oI the candidature Ior
all Iuture recruitments to be conducted by the APGENCO.
6. The candidate has to Iollow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR
Answer Sheet, else his answer sheet may not be valued.
7. Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones
or an other electronic gadgets to the eamination hall.
8. Personal data in OMR sheet must be identical to that of data submitted in the online application
9. Further, the candidates are informed that, the selection ill be on the basis of onl merit.
Therefore, the are warned not to fall a pre b the assurances given b certain beguiled persons.
Therefore. the are warned not to fall a pre b the assurances given b certain beguiled persons.