You are on page 1of 5

c 

 


  c .

80% of the old adults and 71% of the Pre-school age group. 82% of the Middle Aged adult age groups are vaccinated. where even old people / old adults work to their respected work group. or vaccine coverage 10% suggests 793 vaccine or 79. When we set the breeding ratio to 70-30 (70% is the chance that the father gene is going to be inherited and 30% for the mother). The average of the results. And the new model is now based on the typical Philippine community where now.9% of the population of the young adult age group are vaccinated. the 94. On the breeding ratio 80-20. the algorithm suggests that the optimal vaccine distributions now suggests that the vaccines are to be distributed next to the young adults where at 70% coverage. where the previous model was based on the United States community. with 50 simulations is on table 2. Because of these changes. 20% vaccine coverage still suggests 1705 vaccines or 85% of the vaccines are still to be given to School Age group (83. are given to the School Age group (38. already 80% of the population of the young adults are vaccinated.57% of the School Age population). the genetic algorithm now suggests different optimal vaccine distributions from the previous model. they stay on home. Succeeding numbers of vaccine coverage now distributes to almost all the age group. Starting from 30% going through 70% coverage. At 90% vaccine coverage.87% of the School Age group population). the results are very similar to the results of the breeding ratio of 80-20. p The main difference of the Special Problem is the simulation model.3% of the vaccines. the average optimal vaccine distribution when the vaccine available is 1000. . old people (old adults) will not work anymore because they are retired and now.

4 793. the average fitness value of breeding ratio 70-30 is 1598.  c    !"#$"%    &'$$$"% $ ( ) ( * (+ 57.48 2006. 1709.2 119.06 2175.24 3724.16.8 580.6 1940.8 57 29 32 + 63.4 362.2 123.6 1914.4 -+ 248.86 1155.4 14."%'#2-'1"%'#21"%%'#%3 .26 2063.76 442.98 1989.84 1976.8 .8 4378.4 265.6 + 61.42 623. 90%). the strategy effectiveness will show different results.1 .2 1940.98 )+ 492.6 154. 40.52 1153.6 418.4 298. 30. 70. 50.2 258.4 232.26 998. 20.6 81.+ 86.6 52.2 28.44 186.2 1254. the 80-20 was better.68 564. making 70-30 breeding ratio better.98 93 + 227.4 .Though the results are very similar.06 348.3 1970.48 4390. where the fitness value or objective value shows the total number of sickness over the epidemic.06 1903.42 *+ 356.72 377.8 40.8 48."%'#2-'1"%'#2*.08 .6 1705.1"%%'#%3  c    !"#$"%    &'$$$"% $ ( ) ( * (+ 41. 70-30 breeding ratio showed better results where only at 20% coverage.2 840.2 1898./0%'1'# '%'. And Out of 7 different coverage (10.8 85.62 for 8020.6 1723.54 *+ 344.8 285.+ 221.92 409.4 1940 1240.54 )+ 485.94 -+ 291.62 985. At 10% coverage.(/0%'1'# '%'.46 3687.2 + 190.8 444.

84376 0.43836 0.32874 )+ 0.27996 0.94966 0.93056 0.27138 0.02052 0.+ 0.26836 0.42882 0.80552 0.36558 0.41204 0.09764 0.3891 0.9688 0.41236 0.96598 0.81984 0.07456 + 0..21218 0.52432 0.02276 .02676 0.95098 0.10668 0.97548 0.3253 0.18846 0.9427 0.31404 0.94696 0.83592 0.71354 0.5072 0.02564 + 0.18676 -+ 0.08444 0.059352 0.20726 *+ 0.+ 0.1236 + 0.01224 0.78992 .72484 0.27942 )+ 0.0343 0.79756 0.98342 0.09046 0. c    !"#$"%    &'$$$"% $ ( ) ( * (+ 0.93828 0.1"%%'#%3  c    !"#$"%    &'$$ $"%( ) $ ( * (+ 0. /#%2"$0"02-'1"%'#21"%%'#%3 .26766 0.4003 0.05762 0.47168 0.8187 0.01168 + 0.09054 0.033 .0398 0.95118 0.33396 0.22888 *+ 0.951 0.02488 0.31564 0.14946 -+ 0./#%2"$0"02-'1"%'#2*.01856 0.13488 0.80038 .25718 0.

01776 *+ 0.04306 0.03916 0.10674 0.0373 0.0524 0.04318 0.00064 0. c    !"#$"%    &'$$$"% $ ( ) ( * (+ 0.0172 *+ 0.03654 0.18466 0.0086 0.02188 0.10356 0.16606 0.0358 0.0046 0.17122 0.+ 0.00198 .01154 0.00136 0.0702 0.04368 .10766 0.03452 + 0.07178 0.04594 0.00494 0.102328 0.+ 0.10428 0.04566 0.0742 0.01004 )+ 0.02726 0.01324 0.11218 0.04272 0.02308 0.00202 0.08412 0.16434 0.02236 0.-/#%0"02-'1"%'#2*.07588 0./#%0"02-'1"%'#21"%%'#%3 .01062 0.02438 0.00218 .02574 0.00064 0.01642 0.07506 + 0.03622 0.022 0.26518 0.1"%%'#%3 c     !"#$"%    &'$$$"% $ ( ) ( * (+ 0.03152 0.0107 0.05418 0.06184 0.02892 0.07086 + 0.02512 -+ 0.07278 0.04708 .07038 0.02878 0.03656 0.01112 0.0111 )+ 0.23822 0.02914 + 0.02346 -+ 0.

16 1709.+ 556.08 285.94 )+ 37.46 396.40 *+ 90.*/.48 860.&"%%'#% &"%%'#% (+ 1598.62 + 897.90 .16 575.20 .34 + 393.62 -+ 254.72 113.c *.

40 .2$%42'%#"02-'1"%'#3 49."1.