This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
de vanatoare. Pentru acest om cuvantul de baza este “acumulare”. Daca nu poate sa acumuleze bani si avere, o sa acumuleze grasime, o sa acumuleze tot felul de mici obiecte prin casa. E important pentru el sa se simta in siguranta.
Focarul energetic 2 Al doilea focar energetic este cel care ne permite sa constientizam empatia, sa simtim si sa ne gandim la ceilalti, ne ajuta sa traim in societate. Insa tot acest focar este si cel care are rolul de a asigura perpetuarea speciei prin sexualitate.
POZITIV Daca energia e preponderent pozitiva atunci omul respectiv se simte vanator. Ii place ca poate sa distruga ceva, ii place sa simta ca siguranta altei persoane depinde de el. Din pacate in spatele acestei aparente sigurante pe care o afiseaza se ascunde exact opusul pentru ca energia se poate transforma rapid din pozitiv in negativ daca nu se atinge si nu se mentine cu efort un echilibru. Acest om se lauda cu cata energie are si cum poate sa se distreze si sa manance non-stop. Daca focarul este energizat pozitiv atunci avem o persoana care se simte in largul ei in multime si care profita de pe urma multimilor de oameni. Ii place sa fie la moda tot timpul si pentru asta copiaza pe cei care ii considera vedete. Cauta sa se inconjoare de oameni de la care sa primeasca laude. In plan sexual este agresiv fizic si verbal.
NEGATIV Daca este activat preponderent negativ acel om se simte dominat de o stare permanenta de teama si nu stie motivul pentru asta. E in permanent stres si oboseste foarte usor. Cauta sa se odihneasca des si pare lenes si somnolent. Minimul de energie pe care il are il tine cu zgarcenie si ii e greu sa faca fata oricaror schimbari. Are uneori pierderi de memorie. Se simte ca si cum universul il vaneaza si vrea sa il distruga, are o teribila frica de moarte si disparitie. Daca este predominant negativ atunci persoana simte o stare de vinovatie. Se simte exclusa din grupuri si cauta sa “se vanda”. Sa faca pe placul altora. Se gandeste la sexualitate ca la o moneda de schimb si cauta sa isi amplifice placerea erotica dar nu prea reuseste. Din punct de vedere mental aceasta persoana are o imginatie necontrolata care ii creaza tot felul de ganduri negative si obsesive. Aceasta situatie este cauza unei gandiri preponderent negative. Aceasta forma de dezechilibru energetic duce la amplificarea dorintelor sexuale dar la o slaba capacitate de a simti intens actul sexual. Persoana in
NEUTRU Daca energia este echilibrata atunci avem deaface cu un om care este flexibil, care poate face usor fata oricarei provocari sau schimbari. Un om care isi conserva energia si o foloseste fara sa ii para rau, daca este nevoie. Reuseste sa isi dea seama daca un obiect are sau nu are valoare si poate castiga usor multi bani dar deja nu asta il face sa se simta in siguranta. Se simte deja in siguranta pentru ca a atins echilibrul energiilor.
Daca este realizat echilibrul energetic pe acest nivel atunci apare o dorinta de a fi creativ, imaginatia este foarte echilibrata si persoana este un bun negociator. Oamenii sunt atrasi instinctiv de aceasta persoana si persoana in cauza nu profita de altii ci ii respecta in mod sincer. Le intelege emotiile si cauta sa ii ajute. Din punct de vedere erotic este o persoana care isi controleaza foarte bine capacitatile sexuale.
The 7 influencers of your life
Each of your Chakras has its own unique “personality”, each controlling a specific aspect of your life. So if you’re experiencing any form of physical or mental shortcomings, limitations or challenges in your life, there’s a high chance one of your Chakras is weak or closed. But how do you tell which of your Chakras are strong, and which need repairing? Simple– take a good look at the circumstances in your life. Use the guide below and evaluate yourself:
1. The Root Chakra influences your career and money mindset. Location: Base of the spine Primarily influences your career, money mindset and sense of belonging. Energies: Earth, grounding, focusing, centering You know your Root Chakra is STRONG when you love your career and get rewarded for being so good at it. Everybody envies you for your uncanny ability to make, save and invest money. You always have more than enough money to go on holiday and buy what you want, without feeling guilty afterwards. You always feel wanted and loved by your friends and family, and you feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror, both physically and emotionally. You know your Root Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when you’re stuck in an unfulfilling and unrewarding career, and you never seem to have enough money–which leaves you worried and in debt. Spending money is a harrowing experience for you, as you doubt your ability to budget effectively. You suffer from weight or body issues, which leave you feeling unworthy and uncomfortable in your own skin.
2. The Sacral Chakra influences your sexuality. Location: Lower abdomen The energy center of sexuality and pleasure. Energies: Fire, energizing, charging You know your Sacral Chakra is STRONG when you see sex in a positive light, as a glorious, pleasurable and healthy activity. You enjoy passionate, frequent and long-lasting sex with your partner. Orgasms are mind-blowing, and you and your partner often orgasm at the same moment. You make time to have sex at least a few times a week, even if you’ve been married or attached to the same person for years. You are always able to attract the right partners–compatible people who nourish you, fill you with joy and make you a better person. You know your Sacral Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when the thought of sex conjures images of guilt and pain in your mind. You rarely have the time or inclination to have sex, and when you do, it’s lackluster. You and your partner rarely orgasm at the same time, and premature or delayed ejaculation may be a frequent problem. You struggle to see yourself as ‘sexy’, and sometimes wonder how anyone could desire you. Your partners are often wrong and incompatible for you, and you find yourself wondering if you’ll ever find “the one”.
3. The Personal Power Chakra influences your self-esteem. Location:Above the navel Influences your personal power and ability to channel this power into the world. Energies:Fire, energizing, charging, lends energy You know your Personal Power Chakra is STRONG when you are admired for your confidence and healthy self-esteem, both in your career and personal life. You’re never afraid to speak your mind, and you empower those around you to do the same. Your family, colleagues and community see you as a charismatic individual, determined to use your charisma and power for making the world a better place. You know your Personal Power Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when you struggle with selfesteem issues, and feelings of unworthiness. You tend to question yourself when faced with important decisions like whether to move to another city, change your career, get married to your partner or to have children. You feel like a victim in the world, and often feel powerless to circumstances and other people’s desires. You may also suffer from frequent stomach pains and stomach anxiety.
4. The Heart Chakra influences your relationships. Location:Center of the chest The Chakra for love, relationships and self-acceptance. Energies:Water, calming, soothes, relaxes You know your Heart Chakra is STRONG when you enjoy comfortable, loving and empathic relationships at home, at work and in your community. You get along with your family. Your friends see you as a reliable person. At work, you’re known as the one people can talk to. You feel a heartfelt sense of gratitude for how wonderful your life is, and feel compassion for all around you. You know your Heart Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when you tend to sabotage your relationships with distrust, anger, and a sense that you’ll lose your independence if you rely too much on others. You may struggle with commitment, experience frequent fights or misunderstandings with your loved ones, and always keep yourself “on guard” in case you get hurt by someone.
5. The Throat Chakra influences your self-expression. Location:Throat The Chakra of your “true voice”. Energies: Water, calming, soothes, relaxes You know your Throat Chakra is STRONG when you are good at voicing out your thoughts, ideas and emotions to those around you. You’re admired for your willpower and strong communication skills, and your conviction to speak the truth, even if it may be uncomfortable to some. Your career and personal life are enriched as a result. You know your Throat Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when you constantly feel like nobody cares about your opinions, and that you have nothing of value to say. You’re likely to be known as the ‘quiet one’ in your professional and social circles, and you frequently settle with following other people’s opinions. You often suffer from a blocked and sore throat.
6. The Intuitive Chakra influences your intuition. Location:Center of the forehead This Chakra acts as your inner compass. Energies: Air, meditative, intuition, promotes thought You know your Intuitive Chakra is STRONG when you are able to make accurate intuitive decisions and evaluations about your career, your family and the intentions of other people. You often know things without knowing exactly how you know them, and you have a clear sense of direction and clarity in everything that you do. You have a vivid picture of where your life is headed, and the people around you are likely to rely on you for guidance and advice. You know your Intuitive Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED if you feel lost and helpless when faced with decisions and judgment calls. You are indecisive, uncommitted and unconfident of the decisions you end up making, because you have a history of making the wrong ones. You feel spiritually lost, and your true purpose is unclear to you. You often get headaches and feel tension in your brow area.
7. The Crown Chakra influences your connection to source. Location:Top of the head The Chakra of divine consciousness. Energies: Air, meditative, intuition, promotes thought You know your Crown Chakra is STRONG when you perpetually feel connected to a higher power, be it God, Universal Consciousness or simply your higher self. As you go through your daily life, you are always reminded that you are being watched over, and you feel immense gratitude for the universal love and appreciation you feel towards yourself and others. Others describe you as “glowing”. You know your Crown Chakra is WEAK or CLOSED when you feel little or no connection to a higher power, and always feel alone. You feel unworthy of spiritual help, and perhaps even angry that your higher power has abandoned you. You often suffer from migraines and tension headaches.