You are on page 1of 10

3.1 The customer of Mr.

Cook Pressure cooker


Table 3.1 showing that the customer of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Yes No Total No. of Respondents Percentage 30 100% 0 0 30 100%

Fig.3.1 showing the customer of Mr.Cook pressure cooker


Yes

1 2

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study 100% of respondents is customer of Mr.cook products because of its attractive quality 3.2 Price rate of Mr.cook pressure cooker Table 3.2 showing about price rate of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options High Medium Low Total No. of Respondents 3 18 9 30 Percentage 10% 60% 30% 100%

Fig 3.2 showing the price rate of Mr.cook pressure cooker

70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0 1 2 3 Series1 Series2

Source from Questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study, 10% of respondents are opinioned that price rate or Mr.cook pressure cooker is high, 60% of respondents are opinion that price rate of Mr.cook pressure cooker is medium and other price rate of Mr.cook pressure cooker is low price.It shows that majority of the customers opinioned that the payable price is equal to the quality of the products. 3.3 Availability of Mr.cook pressure cooker Table 3.3 showing about availability of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Highly satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Highly dissatisfied Total Respondents 18 8 4 0 30 Percentage 60% 27% 13% 0 100%

Fig.3.3 showing the availability of Mr.Cook pressure cooker

20 18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Sources from Questionnaire

Interpretation:
The above diagram shows that 60% are highly satisfied, 27% are satisfied and 13% are dissatisfied with the availability of the mr.cook pressure cooker. The majority of the customers are highly satisfied with the availability of Mr.cook pressure cooker in the market. It mentions that the company provides good customer services 3.4 Easy to handle Mr.cook pressure cooker. Table 3.4 showing that simplicity of handling of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Yes No Total Respondents 30 0 30 Percentage 100% 0 100%

Fig.3.4 showing the simplicity of handling of Mr.cook pressure cooker


Yes

1 2

Sources from questionnaire

Interpretation:
Above diagram shows that, 100% of customers are state that this product is easy to use. It means that the company can increase customer satisfaction level 3.5 Save time with Mr.cook pressure cooker Table 3.5 Showing about time saving with Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Yes No Total Respondents 28 2 30 Percentages 93% 7% 100%

Fig.3.5 showing about time saving with Mr.cook pressure cooker

1 2

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:
93% of customers are feeling that, this product is save time and others felt this product is not useful to save the time. That is Mr.cook pressure cooker is very helpful to save the time of work. It is clear that more of the customers use Mr.cook pressure cooker because of its advantages. 3.6 Durability of Mr.cook pressure cooker Table 3.6 showing the durability of Mr.cook pressure cooker Optional Long life Medium Respondents 16 14 Percentage 53% 47%

Short life Total

0 30

0 100%

Fig.3.6 showing the durability of Mr.cook pressure cooker

Long life Medium Short life

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study 53% of customers are remarked that, this product has long life, 47% of customers are remarked that this product has medium life duration. It shows its advantages 3.7 Guarantee and Warrantee of the Mr.cook pressure

cooker
Table 3.7 showing the Guarantee and warrantee of the Mr.cook pressure cooker Optional Highly satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Highly dissatisfied Total Respondents 11 16 3 0 30 Percentages 37% 53% 10% 0 100%

Fig3.7 showing the Guarantee and warrantee of the Mr.cook Pressure cooker

18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:
37% of respondents are highly satisfied, 53% respondents are highly satisfied and 10% respondents are dissatisfied with provided Guarantee and warrantee of Mr.cook pressure cooker. It shows that majority of the customers are satisfied with the guarantee and warrantee provided with Mr.Cook pressure cooker. Only limited group of customers are dissatisfied. 3.8 Packaging system of Mr.cook pressure cooker Table 3.8 showing about packaging system of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Highly satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Highly dissatisfied Total
16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Respondents 14 15 1 0 30

Percentages 47% 50% 3% 0 100% Fig.3.8 showing the packaging system of Mr.cook pressure cooker

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:

In this study, 47% of respondents are highly satisfied, 50% of respondents are satisfied and 3% of respondents are dissatisfied with the packaging system of Mr.cook pressure cooker. Any one of the respondents is not highly dissatisfied with providing packaging system of Mr.cook pressure cooker.

3.9Modification of Mr.cook pressure cooker


Table 3.9 showing about modification of Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Highly satisfied Satisfied Dissatisfied Highly dissatisfied Total
25 20 15 10 5 0 1 2 3 4

Respondents 3 23 4 0 30

Percentage 10% 77% 13% 0 100% Fig.3.9 showing about modification of Mr.cook pressure cooker

Series1

Source from questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study, 10% of respondents are highly satisfied, 77% of respondents are satisfied and 13% of respondents are dissatisfied with the modification of Mr.cook pressure cooker. It shows that most of the customers are satisfied with the modification included in the Mr.cook pressure cooker 3.10 Different offers provided with Mr.cook pressure

cooker
Table 3.10 showing about different offers provided with Mr.cook pressure cooker Options Excellent good Respondents 9 16 Percentage 30 54

Average Poor Total

5 0 30

16 0 100%

Fig.3.10 showing about different offers provided with Mr.cook pressure cooker

18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Source from Questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study the above chart shows that the respondents opinion that the different offers provided with the Mr.cook pressure cooker is good. The next group of respondents opinioned that it is excellent. Others have the opinion of average.

3.11 Recommend Mr.cook pressure cooker to others


Table 3.11 showing that recommended Mr.cook pressure cooker to others

Options Respondents Percentage Definitely 17 57% Probability 11 36% Probability not 2 7% Definitely not 0 0 Total 30 100%
Fig.3.11 showing that recommended Mr.cook pressure cooker to others

18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Source from Questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this study 57% of respondents definitely recommended Mr.cook pressure cooker to others, 36% of respondents probably recommended Mr.cook pressure cooker to others and 7% of respondents probably not recommended Mr.cook pressure cooker to others. Most of the customers recommended to it others because of its advantages.

3.12 Overall quality to ensure complete customer satisfaction


Table 3.12 showing that overall quality to ensure complete customer satisfaction

Options Excellent Good Average Poor Total

Respondents 8 16 4 2 30

Percentages 26% 54% 13% 7% 100%

Fig.3.12 showing that overall quality to ensure complete customer satisfaction

18 16 14 12 10 8 6 4 2 0 1 2 3 4 Series1

Source from Questionnaire

Interpretation:
In this Study the above chart shows that 26% of respondents are opinion as excellent,54% of respondents are opinion as good,13% of respondents are opinion as average and others are opinion as poor about overall quality to ensure complete customer satisfaction.74 % of respondents are not opinion as excellent. That is the customers expect more from the company.