KIDNEY FAILURE OR RENAL FAILURE HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT
Early stage renal failure is a final common path way for a number of disease processes and associated with significant morbidity and mortality. In modern medicine approach kidney treatment like dialysis and kidney transplant is not rational approach but its temporary phase, not complete cure end stage renal failure or CRF (Chronic renal failure is the progressive loss of kidney function. The kidneys attempt to compensate for renal damage by excessive straining of the blood within the remaining functional filtering units that consist of a glomerulus and corresponding tubule over time, hyper filtration causes further loss of function) In homeopathy medicine developed immunizations in damage nephrons in kidney, so kidney function is not damaged further and become strong, after homeopathy treatment decreased s.creatinin and BUN level day by day. End stage of renal failure due to diabetes mellitus or Hypertension patient his S.creatinin level should 6 to 7. In this stage we can cure or re-establish kidney or renal functions. Patient under going heamodialysis and after kidney transplantation, homeopathy medicine work very well. Patient had no blood pressure and no diabetes then his S.creatinie level is more then 6 in early stage homeopathy medicine reestablished Kidney functions very well. There are not curative procedures for CRF but instead they keep a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys. Homeopathy stimulates one's immune system to perform normal functions in this way so that damaged kidneys start functioning normally. TYPE OF RENAL FAILURE: Pre renal Decreased blood flow is one cause of damage to the kidney. Acute renal failure may occur when there is extremely low blood pressure; the patient may suffer from trauma, septic shock, haemorrhage, severe vomiting, diarrhea, burns and associated dehydration or other severe or complicated illness.
Intra renal Renal failure usually occurs as the internal structures of the kidney and is suddenly or slowly destroyed. It is a complex chronic failure commonly noticed with hypertension and diabetes damage the vascular walls. Smoking causes atherosclerotic changes of the arterial walls. Nephrotoxic drugs and metals.
Patients who are on dialysis can get rid of the frequent dialysis by taking classical homeopathic treatment. 2) Allopathic cannot repair damaged Kidney. 5. dry and itchy skin. Homeopathic medicines can be stopped in 2 to 5 years depending on the severity and underlying causes of the disease. nausea. Pale. Kidney patients of any stage should start homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the complete renal. Patients who are waiting for renal transplantation should start homeopathic treatment which can stop the urgent need of kidney donor. swellsround the eyes. all patients should start it as soon as they come to know about benefits of homeopathy. urethral stricture and prost. Weight Loose. Headache. 4. vomit andhiccups. It commonly happens with kidney stones. its excretion and renal failure occurs. Lossofappetiteandweightloss. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology. 2.Though Homeopathy does not provide any substitute for any organ (Kidney) but it can revive the damaged organ as it has been proven many times in my treatment of TB cases where I always found normal tissue in place of fibrocavitory lesions
ALLOPATHIC V/S HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT: 1) In comparison to life long treatment in Allopath or conversional therapy. Proteins pass in urine. 3. Muscular cramps and twitching. Early stage renal failure due to Diabetes and Hypertension patients who are suffering from Kidney disease they must take homeopathic treatment. Healthy persons who have strong family history of renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the risk of renal failure. 6. Modern medicines try to facilitate the body's waste products to pass out by the process of dialysis through artificial means or by a kidney . The symptoms are sudden in acute renal failure and gradual in chronic. then homeopathy medicine work very well. HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT BENEFIT FOR KIDNEY PATIENTS:
1. Persistentfatigueandshortness ofbreath.A simple mechanical or functional obstruction to the free flow of urine precludes. General weakness. Sine and Symptoms: Increased Blood pressure. Let us say it is never too late to start homeopathic treatment. transplanted from a Donor .
1. Kidney transplantation and Dialysis do not cure renal failure. modality & mental symptoms are the necessary part to select find out exact similimum homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic treatment in dialysis complications
. Homeopathic treatment in CRF patients' medical history: 2. 4) In modern medicine there is no curative procedure for CRF in. Homoeopathy does wonder here and has prevented a large number of cases progressing to Hemodialysis and Renal Transplant. Homeopathic treatment under long-term hemodialysis pending renal transplant 4.
END STAGE RENAL FAILURE AND HOMEOPATHY MANAGEMENT. In developing country hemodialysis and kidney transplant are very costly treatment service for CRF patients that everybody can't afford it while homeopathy is cheaper & easy treatment. 5) There is very high percentage of rejection of new kidney received from a Donor but if such patient starts taking homeopathic treatment that would minimize the rejection percentage.10000 to 20000/. As the time passes this procedure has to be done more frequently. It helps the patient to withdraw from dialysis. Homeopathic treatment cost depends upon the severity of the disease and knowledge and experience of the doctor even the costliest doctor's treatment remains quite economical as compared to allopathic expenses. In homeopathic treatment case individualization. But homeopathy stimulates one's immune system to perform normal functions. but instead keep a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys. Patients with end-stage chronic renal failure pending Hemodialysis & Renal Transplant: 3.developed countries. But Classical Homeopathic treatment not only repairs the damaged kidneys but also it helps in maintaining the blood sugar level and blood pressure to a normal level. Patient's kidney starts improving as soon as he starts taking homeopathic treatment. 6) Allopathic treatment Patient has to spend Rs. Expenses of hospital's fee and investigations are superfluous. in this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.
THE ROLE OF HOMEOPATHY IN CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE Homoeopathy has already done a significant service to the society here as hemodialysis and renal transplant are not within easy reach of majority of population in under.
The state of patient with end stage renal failure or progressive reversible chronic renal disease is very pathetic not only for the patient itself but also for the family and society as a whole.3) Allopathic process of dialysis cannot be stopped once a patient starts on it. 7) In case of patients who receive transplanted Kidneys diseases associated with Kidneys like Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension may become uncontrolled in spite of taking full medical care.per month exclusively on medicines.
Arnica and different well-proved
4. totality. A neurologic disorder 'Dialysis dementia' is a characteristic example.Homeopathic treatment in dialysis complications Remember a chronic dialysis patient depends on a machine for his life. these patients become very depressive.
3. Patients with end-stage chronic renal failure pending Hemodialysis & Renal Transplant: This is the group of cases with maximum presentations in the clinics. thrombosis and aneurysm formation occur in the Arteriovenous fistula. Patients mostly complaining of nausea. neurologic and somatic disorders. Homeopathic treatment in CRF patients' medical history: Homeopathy medical science is a great for renal failure patient but unfortunately we are not received number of cases. In the mental sphere. Research experiments in various hospitals reveals the following facts : (a) Indicated homoeopathic remedies reduced the number of dialysis needed over a period of time. modality. Majority of these cases come to homoeopathic rescue as a last resort as they can't afford long-term dialysis and transplant. Homeopathic treatment under long-term hemodialysis pending renal transplant: Homeopathy has a great role to play here. The homoeopathic remedies Arnica chelendula Q have immensely helped these cases.5. The laboratory renal parameters are disturbed. (b) Indicated homoeopathic remedies reduce and overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy. The other small group of patients want to know the benefits of Homoeopathic treatment over dialysis and if Homoeopathic treatment be carried along with Hemodialysis? The clinical judgment is individualized and varies for every patient. anorexia and progressive weakness. past and family history require lots of patience and labor but the results are marvelous. they tolerate and do not express the frustration like In the physical sphere infections. There is a high incidence of septic embolisation in these cases. These patients develop a variety of psychiatric. Heparin necessary during the hemodialysis procedures to prevent clotting leads to complications such as subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage.
2. The evolution of individualized. Homeopathic treatment for Post Renal Transplant Patients:
1. mentality. their reduced physical abilities make them sad and depressive they become very irritable like they know that they have to depend on others. Remember the correlation of uremic symptoms with renal functions varies front patient to patient.
snake poisons in our Materia Medica are of great help here.
. often in conjunction with allopathic medicine in advanced cases. The treatment of Kidney disease can be quite successful with Homeopathy. Most of the symptoms here are marked and distorted by immune-suppressive therapy. Homeopathic treatment for Post Renal Transplant Patients:
The group of patients coming for homoeopathic advice after Renal Transplant is very limited. Bladder. In early stages. UTI infections. Immune-suppressive therapy suppresses all immune responses and hence Homoeopathic treatment has not much role to play in organ rejection of transplant cases. nephritic syndrome. the success rate is close to 40% to 70 % with compliance by the patient. stone formations in Kidney. Homeopaths have very little experience with these patients and the results are not very encouraging. . particularly with chronic renal disease. 5.