Which of the following are correct organizational relationship. a. b. c. d. Many chart of accounts to one client. Only one purchasing organization per company code. Purchasing organization can be assigned to company code and plant. Purchasing organization can assigned to plants of different company codes for centralized purchasing. e. The same plant can be linked to two company codes for cross company transactions. f. If the purchasing organizations is not assigned to company code then it can be used for centralized procurement.
Highest level of all organization element is:a. b. c. d. Company code. Plant. Controlling area. Client.
One plant can always assigned to 2 company codes. a. True. b. False.
Plants are assigned to. a. b. c. d. Purchasing organization. Client. Company code. Storage location.
Storage location is situated outside the plant. a. True. b. False.
What determines the default for the price control setting on a material master. a. b. c. d. Standrad price control. Moving average price control. Material type. All the above.
13. Purchasing organization level Following are not defined as the special procurement key a. Company code level c. Storage location level d. The same as account group. True b. External Procurement. Unique to company code c. Vendor master data c. 27 c. Supplying region Will the standard price in the material master change as a result of posting a. No Different material types can be managed under the same G/L account a.
14. plant level b. Vendor group c. False The vendor master on a vendor master record is a.7. Vendor key b.
. 25 b. 23 Field selection in a vendor master is controlled by a. Stock transfer c. Unique to purchasing group d. Account group d.
9. 24 d. Unique to client b.
10.how many views will display in the screen. In house production e.
11. Yes b.
8. Purchasing document type b. Material master data d. Purchase order item category While creating material master data . Consignment d.
Material is valuated at a. a. Material for special procurement is defined in a. Sub contracting b.
22. Different purchasing organization e. Delivery d.
19. a. purchasing organization. Multiple line items with different item category. material data b. Multiple company code. Latest acceptable Good receipt date is mentioned in …. General. Condition Control A reservation item can be treated as completed if you set a. None of the above You can not send request for quotation for one time vendors.
. Purchase Info record c. Time independent First priority in a source determination is… a. Source list c.company code. Quotation b. Delivery completed indicator b. True b. Multiple Purchasing group c.plant Where do you assign a material to vendor sub range? a.plant. Info record d. Delivery Schedule c.15.Storage location c. Quota arrangement b. Final Issue indicator
16. False. d.
20. General.Purchasing organization d.
17. Can a single Po have a.storage location b. Client. Time Dependant b. Contract. Client. a.company code.tab in purchase order item details a. Condition Purchase order is always…….
18. Multiple payment terms f. Vendor Master d. Multiple line items with different account assignment b.
Info record are maintained at _______ levels a.
a. It’s a request to warehouse to have a material ready for issue at the later date for a particular purpose.
28. b. c. All the above The assignment of valuation class to account category reference is.
Direct consumption material can be procured with or without account assignment. Valuation type. Many to one. 561 d. Field selection d. d.
29. b. One to one. One to many. c. All the above. d. Quantity update f. Movement type controls a. a. They are used in MRP calculations d. a. Valuation area. At material/Stock type level. c. Indicator for printout e. 501 c. a. Many to many. To plan an inward movement in advance b. At which level is physical inventory is carried out in inventory management.23. c. 101 b. False Reservation are used for a. b. At material/Plant/storage location type level. Goods receipt without purchase order can have following movement types.
25. Consumption Update c. Valuation Class.
. d. The key that identifies split valuated stocks is.
24. Valuation category. At material level. At material/Plant/storage location/Stock type level. a. True b. account Determination b.
33. b. c. c. Only for batch management. Valuation categories.
If the material is procured externally what does the plan order for this material become? a. Valuation areas. Sampling e. Header level. Purchase requisition.
31. b. b. a. Contract. RFQ.
34. b. To find similar objects. At the time goods issue to sub-vendor. c. What level is the release procedure applied on RFQ’S.
When are the subcontracts components consumed from inventory? a. Purchase order. Valuation classes. Item level. a. c. b. Cycle counting d. c. All the above. To find suitable objects.
The purpose of classification are. d. Periodic.
What are the physical inventory procedure support by SAP. Continuous c. Document Level. d. Purchase orders and Contracts. b. Item & header level. a. All the above. At the time of goods receipt of the finished product. a.30.
. d. Valuation types. At the time of transferring material to subcontractor. Only for vendor sub range. d.
Account category reference is used to group together. d.
Goods receipt. Order unit price d. Vendor Master. G/L Account c. c. None of the above
39. All the above
40.b d. Valuation modifier. PO. a. Posting key.36. b.
A planned goods issue can be created with reference to a reservation a. True b.PIR d.service po. Goods Receipt. Plant Level b.Delivery note. Price c.
When Creating a goods issue the movement for all items must be same a. False
38.Goods receipt. c.
What serves as the link between material type and the valuation classes. Account category reference d.
list the aspects on the invoice that are checked for correctness. b. False
42. b. a. b. Invoice Receipt.
Where are the under delivery and over delivery tolerance applied? a. None of the above. Company code level c. True b.
At what organization level are the tolerance set? a. Date e. Service entry.
What are the three documents that can be referenced during invoice verification.
37. Quantity.Material master. None of the above
41. Purchase organization level d. a.
d. Purchasing info record. Cancel invoice document.No
At what organization level is service master data held? a. Purchase order. Client. d.None of the above
What is movement type for by product in subcontracting? a. Storage location c. Stock type d. All the above. Do I always get automatic invoice generation with invoicing plans? a. Client.43. Subsequent debit. Before transfer posting a.Before posting goods receipt. 542 c. None of the above
When is the vendors consignment price for the material entered into SAP? a.
You will cancel the entire quantity of invoice with a. Vendor master c. c. 545
. While creating PO c. Client. Subsequent Credit. Material master b.Purchasing organization b.
At what level of the organizational structure are consignment stocks managed? a. Plant b. 541 b. d.Company code d. Where you can tick the “NO ERS” Flag a.Yes b.Plant c. 543 d. Credit memo b.
Plant b.Purchase order 51 At what level in the organizational structure is information for MRP stored a. Standard Price Control b. a. All of the above
52 Contract prices mass uploaded can be uploaded through LSMW.50 If a material produced internally what does a planned order for this material become a. Company code d.Both d. Planned Order c. Purchase requisition b.None of the above
.False 53 What type of price control must be used using split valuation a.True b.Production Order d. Storage Location c.Moving Avg Price control c.