This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Fifth Pillar of Democracy
Central Pillar of Democracy
lR; gh t;rs
HUMAN RIGHTS & CITIZENS POWER
Committed to work under the Guidelines of High Commission of Human Rights-Geneva (Switzerland) An International organization for Human Rights
Rights & Violence
What are HUMAN RIGHTS?
Human Rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all interrelated, Interdependent and indivisible. Universal human rights are often expressed and guaranteed by law, in the forms of treaties, customary international law, general principles and other sources of international law. International human rights law lays down obligations of Governments to act in certain ways or to refrain from certain acts, in order to promote and protect human rights and fundamental freedoms of individuals or groups.
VIOLENCE (Critical Issues)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Effects of the anti‐social movement. Sex tourism and trafficking. Trafficking in women and children. Female infanticide. Illegal trade in human organs. Bonded labour and child labour. Child marriages, child prostitution and child pornography. Discrimination and domestic violence against women. Sexual harassment of women at the work place. Anti social activity. Persecution of couples for inter‐caste/same caste love and marriages. Dumping of toxic and dangerous products and wastes. Safe drinking water and sanitation. Curse of Bribery. Atrocious issue about minors and downtrodden.
Our main strategy is to be able to negotiate successfully with the state and the concerned agencies in favour of the suffering humanity. There is a three stage formula for starting and promoting our movement: 1. EDUCATE: Let your ideas be tattooed in the minds of all your people through proper education, which is different from training.
2. AGITATE: This is spiritual agitation; a violence of the heart and mind, a MANTHAN which makes men out of boys...wakes the sleeping lions and spurs them to fight the good fight of faith. 3. ORGANIZE: This spiritual violence brings up the leaders who usher in the much needed organization, a sense of discipline, dedication and direction into the movement.
THE REVOLT NOW BECOMES A REVOLUTION AND VIRTUALLY UNSTOPPABLE.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
• To promote and protect the constitutional fundamental rights of common people.
• To get public help in solving social problems. To promote respect for all without discrimination. To promote social culture and character. To promote a peaceful environment for all. To encourage the citizens of India to abide by their rights and duties.
• To help remove social evils especially from the weaker sections of the society.
• To help and assist by this society directly or through the fund of prime Minister and / or Chief Ministers to the victim of flood, Famine, fire, earthquake, cyclone, tsunami, accident or any other natural and man‐made calamities.
• To establish, manage, control and run the medical hospital, clinics, dispensaries, mobile dispensaries / hospital, medical check‐up center’s, and to provide medical treatment to the common people, Needy patients and poor families.
• To run free or low cost educational institutions for the poor people. To run projects to promote nutrition, sanitation, and health and community development in under‐ developed areas.
• To run Old Age Homes, Orphanages, Widows Homes, Lunatic Asylums, Maternity Homes, Children Welfare Centers.
• To distribute awards, prize, scholarship, evaluation certificates / testimonials, to the brilliant, brave and eligible, students/persons.
• To publish books, charts, illustration, periodicals, website and publications to promote the HRCP society.
• To provide help to physically and mentally handicapped people.
• To run medical laboratories, test and research centers for the poor people and needy patients.
• To run community help centers like community halls, marriage halls, Dharam‐Shallas, Piaos, Sulabh Shauchalyas, Aaganwaris, Balwaris, Drama troupes, Music Groups, Folk
Dance Groups and such Social and Cultural Activities.
• To work against such social evils like Child the Marriage, Dowry system, Child Labour, Bonded Labour etc. and wastage of money.
• To make adequate arrangements and start, run the rehabilitation centers for destitute, widows, old man, poor, beggars, handicapped and for mentally retarded persons for their social and civil upliftment.
• To work to eradicate social evils like Drug abuse, Alcohol, Cigarette, Bidi consumption.
• To organize awareness camps against such evils by all means possible.
• To prepare the awareness generation kits, posters, banners, audio‐video, cassettes, Documentary films etc. regarding various social issues and to fulfill the aims and Objectives of the society.
• To approach the concerned authorities regarding the solution of the people’s problems in different societies.
• To arrange, organize and establish plant nursery, firm, for plantation especially for Ayurvedic Plants, Flowers, Fruits, to start green revolution to balance the environment and controlling pollution.
• To maintain Indian Art, Cultural Activities, Educational Programmes, providing training for music, dance, art school for the interested common people including Quiz contest etc.
• To organize and arrange for Blood donation camp, Eye donation and Eye operation camp mobile, Hospitals in vehicles and to provide ambulance facilities for the poor and needy patients.
• To promote awareness of family planning to control the over population in our societies as per Govt. Policies.
• To educate the public against water, soil and air pollution and to promote Water Harvesting and Conservation.
• To raise the nursery and plantation lands seeking permission from Govt. concerned authorities and/or from public.
• To maintain neatness and cleanness in different residential areas, Slum areas, in Jhuggi and in slums and to promote awareness of healthy environment for the welfare of the common people.
• To arrange for charity shows and cultural programmes for the entertainment of public as well as to raise funds for the society.
HRCP Is Currently Working Mainly Focusing On:‐ A. Empowering of Human Rights, Culture, Health, Education, Socio‐Economic, Development, Language, Land, Water, Forest and Biodiversity. B. Educating for Conflict Resolution, Negotiation and Peace building capacities. C. Empowering the poor for Financial Freedom for self and country.
Going by the motto‐‐ we have for our current focus these locations... 1. Central: Delhi & National Capital Region. 2. East: Eastern U.P., West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand 3. North: Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan 4. North‐East: All the Seven States
WHO WE ARE:
The HUMAN RIGHTS & CITIZENS POWER is a service organization that supports, encourages, and facilitates the work of others with and within the United Nations system and regional human rights systems. We work at regional and national levels. We seek to promote the development, strengthening, effective use and implementation of international and regional laws and mechanisms for the protection and promotion of human rights. HRCP is a non‐profit organization recognized under the Indian laws. We are funded by Government agencies and private foundations. However, we remain independent from our donors both in matters of policy and implementation of our Programmes.
“Human Rights organization that uses education and popular culture to promote values of dignity, equality and justice for all. We encourage individuals and communities to get involved in promoting Social Harmony and building a culture of Human Rights.”
WHAT WE DO:
A guide to what the Human Rights & Citizens Power does, and how it does it. • • • • • Influencing the development of the law and government policy Promoting good social practices Campaigns, events and communications Fostering better relations among all sections of society Developing understanding, peace and harmony
OUR WORK CULTURE:
To fulfill its comprehensive human rights mandate, HRCP speaks out objectively in the face of human rights violations everywhere. It provides a forum for identifying, highlighting and
developing responses to today’s human rights challenges, and acts as the principal focal point
of human rights research, education, public information, and human rights advocacy activities in the United Nations system.
Action Office of the HUMAN RIGHTS & CITIZENS POWER
National Head Quarter: Plot No.42,Timber Block 1, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi–110015 Central Help Line: +91‐9871946007 Office No. 59i,4th floor, Stephen House,4BBD Bag, Culcutta‐700001, Help Line: +91‐9804808842, H.No.‐93,Human Rights Bhawan, Azad Chowk, Munger–811201, Help Line: +91‐9204460181, D‐74, Regal Building,Cannought Place, New Delhi‐110001, Help Line: +91‐9015304710, E‐67, Sankat Mochan Dham, Raj Nagar, Sec‐7, Ghaziabad, Help Line: +91‐9891489600 149, Pakki Mori , Ghaziabad, Help Line: +91‐9313407731 389, Sec‐7B, Faridabad‐121006, Help Line: +91‐9899489600 123, New Bus Stand Chintpurni, Tehsil: Amb, Distt: Una ‐ 174303, Help Line: +91‐9805746176
Zonal H.Q ( East India ): Bihar State H.Q: Zonal H.Q.( North India ): Uttar Pradesh State H.Q: U.P ( West ) Office: Haryana State H.Q: Himachal State H.Q:
Emergency Help Line:+91-9871946007
E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.humanrightspower.com
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue listening from where you left off, or restart the preview.