Car Torsion Field Coils

In an effort to develop a device to emulate the function of a Joe cell without it’s inherent stability issues, Dave Lowrance came up with this set of 3 concentrically wound coils. In early testing it has become apparent that a field IS being generated, based on the affect that the coils have on my Accord and my Pinto test engine with no power applied to the coils. At this point we want to release this initial design with the hope that others will wind and test similar coils and report their results to the appropriate groups, so that we can learn more about them through further experimenting on a variety of different engines.

Winding the coils
I wound this initial set on some scrap 7/8” diameter SS tubing that I had on hand. We don’t think the SS has any significant impact on the operation, and they could as easily have been wound on .5” diameter PVC pipe. A non-ferrous form is the main requirement. I used 20 gauge enameled magnet wire, but the gauge itself should not be critical in this application, other than the affect on the physical size of the finished coils. For the first layer, cut a wire to a length of 311 cm and wind it on the core in a clockwise direction. Secure the ends with tape and leave about 3-4 cm exposed at each end for connection purposes. http://www.resonantfractals.org/

it’s necessary to build up the area at both ends of the first layer with tape. so that the second layer will remain concentric along it’s entire length. so before winding it. This second layer will be longer than the layer it’s going to be wound on. It’s probably good to completely cover the first layer with tape to ensure electrical insulation. This layer is also wound on in the clockwise direction.The first layer wound and secured. . The second layer is cut to a length of 396 cm.

. The third layer is cut to a length of 313 cm. Simply cover the second layer with tape. Cover the entire coil in tape to protect it. than wind on the third layer.The second layer wound and secured. there’s no need to build up the ends of the earlier layers. Since it will be covering less length along the form. but this time in a counter-clockwise direction.

For instance. and the positive end to a Hull Effect type oil probe already installed in each test vehicle. and checking for a low DC voltage with a DVM. If the polarity reads wrong. Using the coils I found that one end of the center winding will be similar to the center tube of the Joe cell. and the opposite end of the outer winding will function as the Joe cell canister. since we do want the positive polarity end to transfer the energy. Like a Joe cell. this can be tested by connecting a small capacitor between these 2 points. This is all uncharted territory! . There still needs to be a lot of testing done. Theoretically. and the negative polarity end connected to engine ground. polarity is really the important issue to test for.The third layer wound and secured To be sure that the second and third layers are centered over the earlier layers it’s a good idea to locate the center of the wire and start winding from the middle outwards in both directions. In the testing I simply connected the negative end to chassis ground. with this setup it might be better to connect one end of each coil to ground. simply use the opposite ends of both coils. Or possibly the coils would do better if the windings were all connected in series.

50webs.htm .5” core.Dave’s original concept was to use a set of these coils to replace each tube of a Joe cell. So I plan to wire another set soon on a 1. which will just slide over the first set. Happy experimenting! http://magnetism.com/index.

Sign up to vote on this title
UsefulNot useful